It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court to hear case on Obama's alleged forged documents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

January 10, 2013

On Wednesday, Chief Justice John Roberts of the Supreme Court scheduled a birther case brought on by Orly Taitz which calls into question Barack Hussein Obama's eligibility to be president of the United States. Dr. Taitz, a lawyer from Santa Margarita, Calif., also made the announcement on her website on Jan. 9.

As of this writing, major news networks such as ABC, Fox News, CBS, and NBC have yet to report on the high court's decision to review Barack Hussein Obama's eligibility to hold political office in the United States or any of its territories. The case is identified as Edward Noonan, et al., v. Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State.

The Supreme Court's website shows that docket file no. 12A606 was originally denied by Justice Anthony Kennedy, a Reagan appointee, on Dec. 13. On Jan. 9, Chief Justice Roberts sent Dr. Taitz's application to the full court for a review scheduled for Feb. 15.

Despite the lack of exposure from the mainstream media, the issue appears to have gained some steam among conservative bloggers. On Jan. 9, New York Times best-selling author Jerome Corsi suggested that the president's nominee to head the Central Intelligence Agency, John Brennan, may have played a role in removing birther evidence from Barack Obama's passport records.

That is the first I have heard of Brennan's role in this.

It appears that in 2008, a State Department insider was simultaneously employed by Analysis Corporation of McLean, Va. (then headed by Mr. Brennan) and was reprimanded for accessing (and possibly altering) Obama's passport records.

Among the aliases Obama allegedly used are Barry Soetoro (used while teaching law at the University of Chicago) and Harrison J. Bounel. Birthers contend that by entering Obama's claimed Social Security number (042-68-4425) into background check systems, the name Harrison J. Bounel shows up in search results. Forgery of government documents is considered a felony.

I don't recall hearing about this alias, Harrison J. Bounel,

giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com...

“Harrison J. Bounel,” an alias identified for Barack Obama by debt-collection and skip-trace expert Albert Hendershot, is currently being scrubbed from professional databases, the investigator reports.

“I believe Obama supporters are trying to eliminate any and all evidence of Obama’s shady past from all public databases,”
Read more at www.wnd.com...

www.examiner.com...=57446956

www.supremecourt.gov.../docketfiles/12a606.htm

Edward Noonan, et al., v. Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State.

Will be interesting, not that I believe this will ever be settled.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
In this age of information, which is available by a few simple pecks of the finger tips, it amazes me that people are still digging for information into Obama in effort to oust him from the White House.

They will never find this information.

The governemnt/PTB know exactly what they are doing, and have cleaned up any evidence of a shaded past. Obama will finish his term, and fade from the public eye.

If anything comes of this I'd be absolutly amazed.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Did John Brennan remove birther evidence from Obama's passport? (Photos)
www.examiner.com...

This is the first I had heard of this.

January 10, 2013

author Jerome R. Corsi suggested that Obama's recent nominee to head the Central Intelligence Agency, John Brennan, may have played a role in "what many suspect was an effort to sanitize Obama’s passport records" (i.e., remove damaging evidence that the former U.S. senator from Illinois is not eligible to hold political office in the United States).
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard PhD., has written two New York Times bestsellers including "The Obama Nation" and "Unfit for Command". His latest book is entitled "Where's the Real Birth Certificate? ".
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard PhD., has written two New York Times bestsellers including "The Obama Nation" and "Unfit for Command". His latest book is entitled "Where's the Real Birth Certificate? ".
Photo credit:
Amazon

On March 21, 2008, the Washington Times reported that two anonymous contractors for the U.S. State Department were fired and a third was disciplined for accessing (and possibly altering) the passport files of presidential candidates Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and John McCain. The government agency has never publicly disclosed the identities of any of the offending individuals.

Analysis Corporation was headed by Brennan, a former CIA agent who was then serving as an adviser on intelligence and foreign policy to Sen. Obama’s presidential campaign. After Obama’s inauguration, Brennan joined the White House as assistant to the president and deputy national security adviser for homeland security and counter-terrorism.

Within a few days of the passport breach, Leiutenant Quarles Harris Jr., 24, was arrested by police officers in the Washington D.C. area. The petty drug dealer and identity-theft criminal admitted to agents of the U.S. Secret Service, the State Department and the U.S. Postal Service that he perpetrated credit card and identity-theft crimes by obtaining passport information from an unnamed co-conspirator working at the State Department.

According to Mr. Corsi, Harris had information related to the State Department employees who had breached Obama’s passport records and that he was cooperating with government officials.

On April 18, 2008, [Harris] was found murdered in Washington, D.C., by a single bullet to the head . . .

ABC news affiliate WJLA reported Cleopatria Harris, the mother of Leiutenant Quarles Harris, believed her son was murdered to keep him from cooperating with the federal investigation into the passport-record breach. She informed the television station that her son was in court three days before his murder. In Oct. 2012, Rodney Quarles, Jr., a former State Department employee, pleaded guilty to ID theft and faces a maximum of 15 years behind bars. Does Mr. Quarles know about the passport security breaches involving the 2008 presidential candidates?

this week, Obama announced John Brennan as his nominee to head the CIA

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

If anything comes of this I'd be absolutly amazed.

I do too, unless he outlives his usefulness.

When you put together the sequences of events surrounding this administration, I still believe everyone is covering up many things that have happened before and during his administration, but I don't know why, I have suspicions .

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
John O. Brennan

John Owen Brennan (born September 22, 1955) is chief counterterrorism advisor to U.S. President Barack Obama; officially his title is Deputy National Security Advisor for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, and Assistant to the President.[2][3][5] His responsibilities include overseeing plans to protect the country from terrorism and respond to natural disasters, and he meets with the President daily.[6][7] Previously, he advised Obama on foreign policy and intelligence issues during the 2008 presidential campaign and transition.[8] Brennan withdrew his name from consideration for Director of the CIA in the first Obama administration over concerns about his support for the use of torture by the CIA under President George W. Bush.[3][6] Instead, Brennan was appointed Deputy National Security Advisor, a position which did not require Senate confirmation.[3][6][9]

Brennan's 25 years with the CIA included work as a Near East and South Asia analyst, as station chief in Saudi Arabia, and as director of the National Counterterrorism Center.[3][6][10] After leaving government service in 2005, Brennan became CEO of The Analysis Corporation, a security consulting business, and served as chairman of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance, an association of intelligence professionals.[11]

President Obama nominated Brennan as his next director of the Central Intelligence Agency during the afternoon of January 7, 2013

Spy
On May 2, 2011, Brennan represented a team that killed Osama Bin Laden.
Drone program,
he argued for the legality, morality, and effectiveness of the program,

scary stuff, checking out his career highlights,
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
John Roberts has a schoolgirl crush on Obama and a good number of the rest of them share his ideology. The good ones are simply outnumbered now.

I would be shocked... shocked and amazed if anything came down against Obama. This court demonstrably more concerned about its repution than the law.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The Supreme Court is not going to hear the case. You're banking on a sensationalistic title from a KNOWN sensationalistic website that rarely tells the actual truth.

The case is being "REFERRED". As are thousands of frivolous cases each year. Only about 100 are selected to go on to the next stage of review.

This is a case of misunderstanding how the law and the Supreme Court cases work. But it's fodder for the "conspiracy theorists" (and I put that in quotes, because there is NO critical thinking involved in threads like this - no checking of facts, just believing what people like Orly Tates spew... ) and for sites like the examiner...

When the Supreme Court denies this case to be heard because of it's insane and ridiculous charges, the "conspiracy theorists" here will charge that it's "proof" of a conspiracy - when really, it's just another case of ignorance embraced by people who have no clue about the law or how it works.

Procedures of the Supreme Court

Each year, the court receives approximately 9,000-10,000 petitions for certiorari, of which approximately 80-100 are granted plenary review with oral arguments, and an additional 50 to 60 are disposed of without plenary review.

This case will be disposed of, without plenary review, because of the fact that it's ridiculous prima facie.

But have fun with the fantasy.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I dunno BH, I think it would be very entertaining to see Tatiz up there trying to give oral arguments on this idea.. It may even be something that they could sell DVD's of later on.. "Supreme Court Follies Volume One: Birthers"

Have some fun, make some money, they should hear it

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Have covered this issue several times over the years, as a student of law, I can tell you very simply why he was never eligible to serve as the President of the United States, and it has nothing at all to do with him personally.

The law is clear and needs no interpretation on the requirements to hold such office, the section you should be focused on and is undisputable, “both biological parents MUST be a native citizen of the USA”. This is due to the simple fact that the USA does not want any conflict of interest with an outside Country; it is a FACT that his father was NOT a US Citizen and his allegiance lied with another Country.

It is the only sold lawful FACT that ever needs to be address to prove he is NOT eligible to ever be or even run for the office of President.

Wrongs will always take place as long as the people refuse to study law, for those interested in learning truth in law and further their education free of charge please start your journey at this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also do a weekly radio show on blog talk radio every Thursday night at 7pm Eastern time the main shows site is located here: www.freedomreigns.us...

You will find the first lessons and study material, links including free links to the law dictionaries, with easy to follow instructions along with fun interactive links. Learn the truth we have all been denied all these years, the path has been laid out before you all you have to do is take the first step.

Thank You

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
John Brennan – The CIA -Zbigniew Brzezinski – Columbia University and Obama

theconservativetreehouse.com...-55993

January 10, 2013

While attending Occidental University, 1979 – 81′, young Barack Obama meets a former Jimmy Carter administration official Zbigniew Brzezinski. Brzezinski is a key CIA asset and expert on Russia. He later becomes a mentor, and then much later a foreign policy advisor to President Elect Obama.

1981 Obama travelled with his friends to Pakistan.

Brezinski was deeply involved in the U.S. aspects to support Osama Bin Laden against the Russians in Afghanistan. Pakistan was the base of operations against the Russians in support of the Mujahadeen. Simultaneous to this time Brezinski is in Pakistan / Afghanistan, so is John Brennan as part of his CIA duty.

Brennan and Brzezinski being in the same area, at exactly the same time,

Obama meets CIA Brzezinski, who is exiting the term of Jimmy Carter, and is frequenting Afghanistan. Brzezinski is a mentor to Obama. John Brennan is in Afghanistan too. The support of the Mujahadeen against Russia is job #1.

Obama takes a trip to Pakistan/Afghanistan with Pakistani friends who happen to be from government families, and are also not aligned with sympathies to Russia, and supportive ideologically, of the Mujahadeen.

Obama also made friends with Chairman of Senate, Muhammadmian Soomro, who said that in Pakistan he [Obama] came to know about Sunni and Shia sects.

He goes into great detail about Obama's missing years at Columbia, suggesting he spent that time in Indonesia,

How did Obama get into Harvard?

In this video interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, who Sutton described as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal. Sutton knew Al-Mansour well, since the two men had been business partners and served on several corporate boards together.
youtu.be...
As Sutton remembered, Al-Mansour was raising money for Obama’s education and seeking recommendations for him to attend Harvard Law School.

Is this how it all finally ties together? I mean what are the odds that both CIA operatives Brennan and Brezinski would be in Pakistan at the same time young Obama was there, and then both men end up on his advisory team in 2008, 26 years later - at the same time the State Dept Passport records are breached by John Brennan’s company specifically regarding Obama?

The same guy who Obama just nominated to be CIA Director.

Was the Columbia University angle just a CIA cover story, replete with faux documents, just to cover for Obama’s time in Pakistan as a liason between affiliated political interests, the circles of his friends parents, in support of the Mujahadeen/U.S. objectives?

theconservativetreehouse.com...-55993

edit on 093131p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
youtu.be...

I know this is an old video.

Obama had passed the requirements, to get into Harvard and become president of the law review, so he is going to be president of the law review even before he get to Harvard?

Isn't that odd,

I guess he also passed the requirements to eventually become president.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Regardless if Obama is legally eligible to become president or not, he certainly is one shady con artist, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Thanks for the information, I don't disagree with that.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455
John Roberts has a schoolgirl crush on Obama and a good number of the rest of them share his ideology. The good ones are simply outnumbered now.

Either that or they have plenty dirt on him, Chicago style.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
ahhh! intresting that this should come up now.
insider information suggests that obama has been relieved of his duties as acting president of the corporation.
john boehner is now the interum president, not because people like him, it's just because of his position in the senate.
thanks for bringing this to ATS's attention!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Originally posted by vkey08
I dunno BH, I think it would be very entertaining to see Tatiz up there trying to give oral arguments on this idea..

Oh, I agree it would be VERY entertaining! Taitz always is. I LMAO every time I hear her speak.
Maybe there should be a movie after all. I need a good laugh!

reply to post by drmeola

Originally posted by drmeola
Have covered this issue several times over the years, as a student of law, I can tell you very simply why he was never eligible to serve as the President of the United States,

Oh! Well, I guess I should take the word of a law student over the overwhelming evidence and proof to the contrary! When you show me the LAW that states what you assert, then we can talk. I'm not going to read through reams of blogs and other biased sources that refer to the foreigner, Vattel and HIS ideas about what a Natural-born Citizen should be. Sorry, I need a US law, not foreign opinion.

The law is clear and needs no interpretation on the requirements to hold such office, the section you should be focused on and is undisputable...

Which law is clear? Show me the US law that states this.
And the word is "indisputable", not undisputable (are you sure you're a law student? Are you also president of the Harvard Law Review, perhaps?)

“both biological parents MUST be a native citizen of the USA”

You put this in quotes, as if it's part of some actual law. Yet, when I google that phrase, with quotes, I see it at ONE source only, and that is this ATS thread... For a law student, that's pretty sloppy...

I also do a weekly radio show on blog talk radio every Thursday night at 7pm Eastern time the main shows site is located here: www.freedomreigns.us...

I can't wait.

all you have to do is take the first step.

And that would be to read the law you speak of. Please post the US law.

Thank you.

edit on 1/11/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Originally posted by drmeola

I was perusing your site and noticed your claim that you have an "Honorary Doctrine in Divinity" ... and you state, "While studying for my doctrine..." blah-blah-blah.

The word is "Doctorate". If you were a doctor of ANYTHING, you would know that. I'm afraid I cannot believe anything stated on your website or stated by you here. Your claims are clearly fraudulent.

From Taitz herself:

they will decide whether it warrants oral argument and further briefing

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Benevolent Heretic says:

..."Which law is clear? Show me the US law that states this. And the word is "indisputable", not undisputable (are you sure you're a law student? Are you also president of the Harvard Law Review, perhaps?)...

AND

... “both biological parents MUST be a native citizen of the USA”...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer is Minor vs. Happersett. I cannot believe this information hasn't gone viral yet...or perhaps it has, and is just being ignored by those who don't like that it DOES define what a natural-born citizen is...and those who also don't like that it's never been overturned. Here's one of many many links about Minor v. Happersett:

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

All that says is that All children born to citizen parents ARE natural born citizens. This is true.

It does not, however, say that if only ONE of your parents is a citizen, you are NOT natural born.

It's similar to saying that ALL children born to parents with blue eyes will have blue eyes.

That is not the same as saying that if only ONE parent has blue eyes, the child will NOT have blue eyes.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
www.presidentsusa.net...

Qualifications for the Office of President

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 – ratified February 27, 1951
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

I have been doing this for many years; a student of law is not a lawyer or a person attending a specific law school. Doctrine, is the correct word for my honorary title, not doctorate or doctorate: A doctorate is an academic degree or professional degree that, in most countries, qualifies the holder to teach in the specific field of their certificate.
The degree or status of a doctor as conferred by a university. As I did not obtain my Doctrine from a University or an academic degree, lawfully I can not use such title or status. Thanks for playing try again.

For those talking about foreign laws, such as Valentine’s law of nations, how about doing a little research, as the USA has never been a Country and never will be, you have been lied too and accepted blindly if one was to simple pick up any law dictionary they will clearly see that a Country is the State in which one is born. The USA has always been a corporation to represent the Union of United States at the national/world trade levels and nothing more. The Constitution never had any thing to do with we the people as you and me, the people throughout history has always meant the popular group/rulers, never the population at large. The Constitution is a contract, and only applied to the signers it never had anything to do with citizens until the 14th A, welcome to your slavery. As a 14th A citizen you have zero rights only privileges granted to you from your rulers, when your ready for the total and honest no patriot hype bs then look me up you just might learn something.

Here is the link to the most used law dictionary in any court, its easy to understand compared to any new publications, its not that the law has changed its definitions they simple made them more confusing to the general reader: books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

Page 324, Country: By country is meant the state of which one is a member. Every man’s country is in general the state in which he happens to have been born, though there are some exceptions.

If you look at the title to this law dictionary you will see that the USA/Washington DC is foreign land and a foreign government to the Union, stop falling for the bs and start learning truth.

Thank you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join