It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
We're ready! Bring it on.... I've taught my kids how to open the can goods and cook and all the basics of simple survival, but we do this for fun on the weekends camping out in summer time anyways. With all the crazy crap going on all over the world, who knows what's gonna happen. It's in my blood and been ingrained into my very being to always be prepared, so I am. My intuitive side is aware of everything and ready to act, my normal side is still just plugging along doing what I do, same 'ole-same 'ole, and to be honest, as much as I have looked forward to this date 12/21/12 out of curiousity for all these years, I will probably end up busier than crap and completely forget to pay attention and it will come and go and I will have missed it! But wait! That's that whole time speeding up thing, right? so maybe that's it?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Them dolphins are crapping bricks mate

Tell me about it. Just the other day one swam up to me and said "eeeeeeeee, eeeeeeeeeeee, EEEEEeeeeee, kikikikikikikik"

He sounded serious

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Doomsday already began, November 6, 2012

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What will be...will be.

No worries here. Either TSHTF or it doesn't, right?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Probably nothing will happen;however, we are elderly and really not up to an apocalypse this week so if someone could reschedule it for the following week, I would really appreciate it. thank you.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I had plans to go to a cabin in the woods, but I figured we'll be safer at home since we live in the country. The only thing that freaks me out now is that we live near a refinery and also they just started fracking less than a mile from my house. So I'm super paranoid about that, and our tap water started tasting horrible today. I'm more worried about that than the end of the world. Another thing that freaks me out, is that so many people have their minds set on this, and that there might be some catastrophic end or cataclysmic event. When so many consciousness are focused on a negative thing, bad things happen. Whether they are world wide or locally. I remember when Harold Camping went on about the end of the world, everyone laughed but in my opinion there were just enough minds set on destruction. The day after there was the horrible Joplin tornado, I feel like when so many people set their minds to bad things, it in turn, creates bad things. I'm focusing on positivity, while trying to be minutely prepared. Of course we are as broke as we've ever been and our preparation has been very little. I do truly believe that we have enough food and water to last us at least a month, which would give us enough time to gather more supplies if anything were to come around and we were to survive. Part of me is excited, something different in the whole scheme of everyday living, and the other part is scared, but most of me is quite at peace with it all. I feel like I've been prepared for death since I was a little girl and watched my grandpa have many strokes and heart attacks. Death has always been scary, but going with my whole family and knowing that none of them would have to be sad about anyone's death..that's comforting to me. If that were the way we were destined to go, but I have this feeling that my children will grow up and see the deaths of their father and mother, that is far more worrisome to me.

That's just how I feel right now.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm crapping my pants because I'm holding a massive "End of the world " themed christmas party, and don't have the time to prepare for it. More people keep getting added to the list of attendees, and I haven't bought all our food yet.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
although I am a skeptic, I do secretly wish that at least *something* would happen in December 21 2012, simply because I am honestly very sick & tired of our today's modern society, humanity, and human species have turned into (ie: very superficial, shallow, materialistic, & greedy animals!), and that NOTHING damn changes!

"People often need DRAMATIC examples to shake them out of apathy" - Batman Begins

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Everyone should relax and enjoy the ride.

edit on 19-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm not scared for a huge doom situation...
I am more worried about the things that can happen if people who are waiting for the day find that nothing happens, they may lash out hurting themselves and or others. I hope not! Please be safe!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This is the most massive global social experiment, and sociological observation, ever attempted; Y2K ain't got nuthin' on THIS! The hype has been in the works for at least a decade, and there's literally no place on the planet except perhaps some isolated tribes that don't know about it. What an amazing opportunity to test the idea of spiritual intention producing results.

What I find the most fascinating is the PTB who have lately been announcing with full dweeb-ish smug authority, that 'NOTHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!'

Apparently, now they're fortune tellers!

Forgetting for a moment that that volcano in Ecuador is looking pretty impressive at the moment, NASA and a whole host of others have categorically stated that there will be no weather events of note, no earthquakes even though we certainly are getting a lot of them lately, no asteroid or errant planetary arrivals, no sun flares, no ascension of various and sundry chosen or slightly more spiritual people, no mass this, that or the other thing.

Nope, it's all gonna be fine. Hell, probably even the Grim Reaper will take the day off. Death Takes A Holiday, good movie!

Which, of course, will be the most anomalous thing that could possibly happen.

I'm watching all this with the psychological equivalent of a bucket of hot popcorn and a miniature Carl Jung, or perhaps Mark Twain and Bill Hicks, sitting on my shoulder.

I'd hate to be the government pimp that had to decide on exactly which False Flag to pick for the day, though. The choices have gotta be a bitch.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I for one am not, the reason for this is that this is like the 6th or 8th time this
stuffs was gonna happen in my lifetime alone, every single time its based on
claims that once researched and vetted, fall apart and are nothing at all like
what the claimants insist they are, could the world end on that date? sure,
anything is possible, am i going to live like it is because some kook who thinks
he garnered info that 95% of the other scholars out there have looked at as
well and drawn completely different conclusions about.......

this comes down to mostly ego, the human desire to know something not
everyone knows and to get the chance to get some form of notoriety for that
knowledge, or even monetary gain, nah this one is just as likely as the whole
Y2K BS, Y2K was not a big deal if you knew who to ask the proper questions
to, this seems to be the case with all this hoopla, the info they have even
disagrees with them, heck what about the Mayan calendar that goes on
way beyond the date of 2012? did they really think if the world were to end
we might still need that?

So to sum up, same ole same ole, baseless predictions that are bent just
like most prophecies to fit what they wish to happen and not whats really
happening, IE allot of them claim this ear has been huge for natural disasters,
and yet when we look at historical data that does not seem to be the case.
The end.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm only freaking out because I have an interview for my internship. That's the only big thing that's going to happen, I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
My girlfriend asked `well wouldnt you be scared if the world ended on the 21st`and I replied with, wouldn`t you be happy you at least were around to witness it.

How many billions of people have come an gone on this planet. If it`s going to end, i`d like to at least be in attendance.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Not cra@@ing...maybe turtling a little.

Just waiting for those 9' tree gods to show up... maybe they will bring toliet paper.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

To be fair.. Literally thousands of peole die everyday.. An apocolypse a day.. It certainly the end of the world for them...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think a big ole nothing exciting will happen but what I hope will happen is that due to some galactic alignment there will be more (good) energy floating around than usual & that by maintaining a happy annoyingly cheerfully optimistic lovey vibe I can tune into the frequency & soak some gooood vibes up. Wish me luck.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I, for one, am looking forward to the return of the Nine and the battle with the 13 deities of Heaven.

Pay-per-view apocalypse is On-Demand!
edit on 19-12-2012 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I am not cra@@ing my pants no. I am 99% sure the day will come and go like the rest. Still, there's always that 1%....

Just imagine though, if only for a second, that the significant event was not a catastrophe, but that 'gods' existed, and this date marked the time that 'they' re-visit.

Then I would consider bringing out the adult nappies!
edit on 19/12/2012 by maskedkhan because: Minor punctuation

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
reply to post by EvanB

Not cra@@ing...maybe turtling a little.

Just waiting for those 9' tree gods to show up... maybe they will bring toliet paper.

Haha

I could have done with them yesterday.. Novo virus.. The world did not end, the bottom did not fall out out my world... But definitely had a toilet apocolypse... No tree deities turned up though.. Shame.. Because I think I hurled up a kidney at one point..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join