It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Not being a fan of these movies I need to ask, whose hand is pointing to Sandy Hook? Is it Batman's or some other character? Also where is the Aurora reference in the movie and who makes it? Thanks for clearing these questions up for me.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

Wow, and the man seems to point to it. Although apparently there are actual towns with the name Sandy Hook, so its probably a coincidence.

But whats weird is how quickly people find these, does someone go through all the frames in The Dark Night Rises after a massacre to find some similarities? If so, someone who thinks this is a conspiracy should go through the movie and find out where the next shooting will be.

Seriously its just "Sandy Hook", doesn't have any indications of what would happen, or when. Its a coincidence.

EDIT: And to anyone who thinks this proves CONSPIRACY, tell me why? If this was used as a message to someone, eg. look at the frame at 1.58 in the Dark Knight Movie, then how could the messages recipient know that its a school in Newtown, Connecticut, and not a town in New Jersey, or a town/school/shopping centre somewhere else in the world? Or if someone had prior knowledge and was trying to warn the world, how would anyone know to look for that frame? Why would someone who knew there was going to be a shooting at a school called Sandy Hook in Newtown Connecticut decide to write "Sandy Hook" on a map and show it in one part of the movie?
edit on 16-12-2012 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Maybe Adam West knows...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiral0ut

"This is the type of thread, w/ 87 flags now, that ultimately serves to render this forum illegitimate. There are definitely many odd aspects to this story of the Newtown shooting as well as with the Holmes incident, but this angle is a waste of time. I will choose to try and piece together the media's failures, the current 'official story', and other curious connections that might exist. I hope everyone here puts time and research into that- it's much more useful. "

yah because all the agencies are comming here to have us help crack all their toughest cases ? at least thats the impression i get when i hear on the news stations "welp atsers have done it again and cracked the case!!" lol

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Not being a fan of these movies I need to ask, whose hand is pointing to Sandy Hook? Is it Batman's or some other character? Also where is the Aurora reference in the movie and who makes it? Thanks for clearing these questions up for me.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the movie

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Is anyone a big fan of the tv show (CBS) called "Elementary" (a modern day Sherlock Holmes)? The name "Elementary" sticks out to me now for some reason and given the "Elementary" school shooting....if there was a conspiracy they might have left a clue in the new tv show sponsored by the "all seeing eye" channel.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by Spiral0ut

"This is the type of thread, w/ 87 flags now, that ultimately serves to render this forum illegitimate. There are definitely many odd aspects to this story of the Newtown shooting as well as with the Holmes incident, but this angle is a waste of time. I will choose to try and piece together the media's failures, the current 'official story', and other curious connections that might exist. I hope everyone here puts time and research into that- it's much more useful. "

yah because all the agencies are comming here to have us help crack all their toughest cases ? at least thats the impression i get when i hear on the news stations "welp atsers have done it again and cracked the case!!" lol

I'm not saying that we're gonna crack the case at ATS.. But I do believe this place can be informative, and shed light onto concepts and news which other sources miss. That, to me, is useful. Are you a member here only to put posters down?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki420th
This get weirder by the second, why did they change the name afterall? The original place is called South Hinkley, why change that? Sorry but they would never change a name like that without a purpose. There is something to it.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Loki420th because: (no reason given)

Really? Now thats weird, if that was the only name change, and the only visible town in the map shown in the movie....

But then again, in that map its a town, whereas in the shooting its a school. There is nothing suggesting a shooting, or the date or anything else.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Does anyone remember NEO's Passport in The Matrix?

Was this a coincidence too? from "The Matrix" (1999)

Date on the right
edit on 17-12-2012 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

edit on 17-12-2012 by Illuminaughty8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tomorrowseer

Maybe that is a reference to Hillary Clinton pushing for the UN small arms agreement.... the other names I see are Red Hook and West Chelsey I think... (area 5)

edit on 17-12-2012 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

Well then that explains it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Date on the left

Exactly.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I have what I think are pretty good deductive reasoning and logic skills, and here's what I've got.

either
Pure coincidence - nothing more.

or
Question: Is there any validity to the LIBOR scandal testimonies before congress connecting Holmes' dad (FICO software developer), and (and being the key word here also) Lanza's father (a high ranking tax exec with GE)? That's key.

If none, question - nevertheless was Lanza in any way "inspired" by Homles ie: dressed in black fatigue with bullet proof vest (and mask)?

In case two, that's irrelevant to this discussion even if it were the case (copy cat aspect),

but if there's anything to these reports about high level finance people with super brilliant kids on heavy drugs and/or other "influences" whether directly from their immediate environment or not (remotely) who then go out and basically explode, going off like a bomb, as if set, and killing as many people as possible in the most terrifying manner, and yes even as an act of terrorism against civil society, at it's heart and core, where it lives (at the theater, at school), then

This "discovery" might then not be a coincidence at all, but instead a sick "gift" from the PTB to the "conspiracy theorists" to make of us the crazy ones, maybe even who from our numbers they might eventually "cull one from the heard" like a rabid Alex Jones fan for example (just kidding!).

But if it's a possibility.. (puffing on pipe) the connection, if any.. - then again on the other hand, as has been pointed out, it's a place near NYC upon which "Gotham City" was designed and the creators of the Batman movie are from New York - thus, a "coincidence" factor might STILL exist in SPITE of evidence in regards to their being any connection between the two fathers and LIBOR via high finance. We MUST bear that in mind (said like Holmes - the detective that is).

But if there's any sort of "programmed Manchurian human explosives" connection in ANY of these mass shootings, ANY of them, any two that is, then as President Obama sits in the Oval office - some among us would hope that he might for a second stop and SLAM the desk and DEMAND to know if there are or have ever been any such Black-ops set up as a method by which to ultimately realize a certain political agenda? Demand to know and to kill any such programs (if they are running), cancel them DEAD. Children - my God! That's just horrific and beyond belief.. (that could be part of it too, if a psyop the big lie factor involve and the degree of incredulity involved in such a conspiracy ie: that of turning a human into a robot).

The "clues" that are left maybe (it could still be just a coincidence, either way as I pointed out) they are made by design to marginalize and make to appear as crazy and insane, the conspiracy theorists (us, the very people in this thread..!) which could mean that someone among our "proclivity" could be their next target - that's the anti-government meme squashed utterly right there, if you can bring into the fold and cull from the heard, say a rabid Alex Jones' fan, or someone who's a member at ATS (God forbid it, but there was one crazy who once was a member here for a short while, forget who he was now) and brand the entire "Conspiracy Theory" population (which is LARGE and growing) as total nutjobs on the edge, forever paranoid that the evil government is out to get them, right leaning, gun toting, preppers..

The mother someone said was a "prepper" and the husband, potentially someone who might be connected to the other father via LIBOR and the high financial "matrix" of people.

There COULD be a connection, that's all we're saying.

If so and if the thing from the movie isn't a coincidence - then it's arrogance, and maybe even a type of future targeting, you know generate the meme, find a target, and create the coverstory - already done in Homles' case re: Batman.

# I think maybe I've been spending too much time here at ATS!

It can make you paranoid, but you sometimes they say that perfect paranoia is perfect awareness, and against certain evil powers and principalities, I wouldn't put anything past them.

And if I were Obama, I'd look to the real cause. Mental health is one issue, guns a minor issue (you could have safety locks on guns, with a combination only the owner knows, maybe?), but if the actual TRUTH of the matter is that the American people have been under attack by black bag, black-op psyops, then if Obama's to do something about it then maybe he'd be well served and would serve the American people well, and his God well, by identifying it, and putting a cancel on the operation and the whole dark shadow government while he's at it.

How's that for being both rational and paranoid both at the same time? Hopefully I get to DRINK a Silver Bullet this Christmas though instead of getting one to the head!

Best Regards,

And Merry Christmas!

NAM

edit on 17-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

The Aurora reference are those words in red neon lights on a building in Gotham City. My question then is that Aurora Bldg a real site in either NYC or Chicago (where most of the C. Nolan Batman movies have been filmed)?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

I guess "they" planned on the Matrix starting on the day after 911.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

did it check out?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tjmck1980

They do look earily(intentional) similar...I mean look at the crooked ears.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Date on the left

Well, that is to do with immigrating to America on September 11, 2001, so its more of a coincidence than simply "Sandy Hook".

But if Sandy Hook was changed from the original map just for that one movie, and was the only one shown in the map in the movie, then it is quite a big coincidence. But its only useful afterwards, its in no way or form a warning or anything like that, since its shown as a town in the film, and there are several towns with the name "Sandy Hook" in America, whereas the shooting occured in a town called Newtown, and the name of the school was "Sandy Hook. And there was no mention of dates or anything.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
DetachedIndividual:

I used to love this place, now it's just a mess of the maladjusted and mentally defective, people who think their cats are talking to them and their government wants to gas everyone. This is why I'm getting increasingly fed up with this place.

Frustrating isn't it! If you think ATS is sliding down the drain of the absurd, you want to take a look at many of the threads and posts appearing on the David Icke forum, they make ATS seem positively truthful! Sticking within the parameters of known facts is not the conspiratorial way, people feel free and entitled to present their viewpoints no matter how outlandish and outrageous reasonable logic would show them to be. I quite agree, it does reduce the gravitas of plausibility for ATS.

I suppose one could follow the conspiratorial theme and suggest that some of the outlandish claims that appear in posts are put there in order to reduce plausibility, in order to place a shroud of suspicion and doubt around the more plausible posts, but mainly around the whole ATS site itself. Disinformation agencies would make it their business to ridicule ATS for a number of reasons: to eliminate its integrity; to reduce the number and participation of good fact based thinkers; to bring murk and fog for obsfucationary tactics; and to make conspiracy theory look ridiculous so it will not be taken seriously. It allows for the tarring of all conspiracy with one brush. What has one got to fear if truth appears on a site that is made doubtful in the public's consciousness?

I've ceased participating on the David Icke forum because it has become too bizarre for my delectation, and if this site continues as it is doing, I see no point in participating here, either. It is something I am monitoring. Okay, rant over, back on topic...what's that you say, there are no coincidences?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join