It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

Well that's just creepy. Add to it the scuttlebutt regarding the fathers of both the Aurora shooter and the Connecticut shooter being involved with LIBOR testimony, the father of the children murdered by their nanny being involved in bringing the scandal to the masses through the media and things start looking very dark.

Of course, as yet I haven't seen any proof of the connections in the above speculations but there does seem to be a thread of something there. I have to admit though that the Sandy Hook reference in Batman kinda cracks the looking glass.

However did you find it?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
FDR said "Everything is planned. There is no coincidence."

The fact sandy hook appears in a batman movie when a shooting happened at the premier of the batman movie.

Its blatant clues telling us exactly whats happening.

How does one see this and say its mere coincidence? Out of all the places that could be shown on the map they show a place where another shooting happes?

Open you eyes

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Wow that is really creepy.

Fantastic eye OP, Starred and flagged.

I am keeping an eye on this thread for sure.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
To clarify, I went to Wiki.

"Sandy Hook is a village in the town of Newtown, Connecticut. Sandy Hook borders the Botsford section of town, Newtown borough, and the town of Southbury along the Housatonic River. The village of Sandy Hook includes the communities of Berkshire, Riverside, Walnut Tree Hill, and Zoar. Sandy Hook was founded in 1711."

Sandy Hook Elementary School is located on Dickenson Dr. in Sandy Hook, which is part of Newtown.

Hope that helps to clear the confusion.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
Nevermind I see it now.

that is weird. Good catch.

edit on 16-12-2012 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

Nah, its beyond weird and should be filling alot of people with RAGE, I mean come on and get real. We know who did it and there are many victims here, including the young man and his mother set up and murdered to take the fall.

This should be quite an eye opener.

Times were given, and since I don't have the movie I can't confirm them but as follows:

1 58

3 20-25

1+5+8 = 14, 3+2+0+2+5 = 12 12-14-2012.....Coincidence? There are NO coincidences.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jaguarsky

some would tell you, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.... MOVE ON... MOVE ON....

Kinda like in Blade runner... Move On... Move On....

I think it is interesting that not only is the name Sandy Hook mentioned in large font but that the name is pointed to dead center in the scene....

very trippy... oh

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Some guy posted a video on youtube that was pulled, but I founded an embedded link:

WOW !! SANDY HOOK & AURORA In BATMAN Movie ! Make Viral ~ This is a SET UP !!!
www.youtube.com...#!

Must have hit a nerve.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
reply to post by bknapple32

I don't see anyone that is saying that this map is absolute 100% proof of anything. I see a lot of folks saying this is just another of many coincidences that seem to pop up in Hollywood. I do however see a lot of people putting other people down for opening their mind up to possibilities.

What does it mean to deny ignorance? It means to seek and open your mind to possibilities and not allow others to try to strong arm you into not seeking into possibilities. Ignorance is being closed minded and so we deny being close minded and look at all possibilities and we encourage others with thoughts that ADD TO THE POSSIBILITIES and not just put down possibilities over and over and over.

Now you cannot prove that this was put there for a reason and you cannot prove that it was not. So why do you insist on saying it means nothing at all... over and over and over and over and over?

You made your point now let others just make theres... that is unless you have a serious agenda at work?

Denying ignorance is not presenting every theory humanly imaginable as equal. Denying ignorance is vetting the theories that make no sense so that the theories that have merit and evidence behind them stand out. Just because some town is in some movie doesnt mean it has anything to do with the shooting. Its called a coincidence . And just because there have been unrelated coincidences doesnt mean they are by nature related. If there was 4 or 5 things in the batman movie that had something to do with the shooting, then you might have something. Right now you have a town on the corner of a map that was hardly seen while watching the movie.
edit on 16-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

WOW! That makes it even creepier.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Naysayers please keep in mind..........

General Conspiracies:
This forum is dedicated to general conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals that may not fit into other topical forums on ATS. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Just saying..
Quad

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think people are looking too hard for a conspiracy when there isn't an obvious reason as to why a senseless tragedy happens. Sorry folks I don't buy this one.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by Charmeine because: fix my poor grammar

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
Naysayers please keep in mind..........

General Conspiracies:
This forum is dedicated to general conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals that may not fit into other topical forums on ATS. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Just saying..
Quad

And your point? If a theory like this cant stand up to simple skepticism then it doesn't have much behind it does it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
I think people are looking too hard for a conspiracy when there isn't an obvious reason when a senseless tragedy happens. Sorry folks I don't buy this one.

I think some people spend way too much time on here.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

Yeah, its just one big coincidence after another huh? What a charming and quaint little world we dwell in. These senseless tragedies one after another with such impeccable timing and coincidental facts. Yet we are just "looking too hard" for a conspiracy. Does a conspiracy usually present itself by having the conspirators yell out to the world, "HEY WE ARE CONSPIRING"..... We have BRAINS, INTUITION, and puzzle-solving skills for a reason.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Could someone be kind enough to explain the who and the why of these movie connections to tragedies? Is it a form of taunting? Is it an attempt to warn someone? Is it a trigger device for those involved? All I manage to see is behavior similar to that which is used with Nostradamus. Something significant happens and people run to movies and TV shows to see if they can connect the dots. I'm not trying to be off topic, I'm really just looking for some clarification on this subject.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is the type of thread, w/ 87 flags now, that ultimately serves to render this forum illegitimate. There are definitely many odd aspects to this story of the Newtown shooting as well as with the Holmes incident, but this angle is a waste of time. I will choose to try and piece together the media's failures, the current 'official story', and other curious connections that might exist. I hope everyone here puts time and research into that- it's much more useful.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Fair point, the people calling said folks mentally ill though is another thing. That type of ostracizing makes people scared to join in. The alien/ufo/gray forums suffered greatly from this. A lot of people used this site to state personal stories they were afraid to do in real life, now those forums are 3/4's detractors calling them loons.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

It's a natural reaction when something senseless as the Sandy Hook shooting happens. People look for reasons as to why it happened in all kinds of places. When we probably will never know or find out why it happened. This coming from someone who works in Mental Health.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I happen to know some pretty obsessive Batman fans who pride themselves in knowing all the trivia associated with this "universe." The map of Batman's world is well known to fans - and a change like this would have been caught by many people, I'd think. Never underestimate the power of a Batman devotee!

I think it could be possible that the change meant nothing until the horrible events at Sandy Hook Elementary. It would not take long for someone who was a fan of Batman, and a conspiracy theorist to boot, to find that clip in the movie, seeing as how its also in the game.

If there is a "They" involved, I'm not sure "They" would be so kind as to point out their clues to us. But that's just my opinion - not saying you're wrong, just looking at it from another pov.

peace,
AB

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

I think its due to the fact that Gotham is New York City, and sandy hook is peninsula right outside of New York City. Sandy Hook Ct is landlocked and not surrounded by water but the sandy hook by NYC is in fact surrounded by water.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine

It's a natural reaction when something senseless as the Sandy Hook shooting happens. People look for reasons as to why it happened in all kinds of places. When we probably will never know or find out why it happened. This coming from someone who works in Mental Health.

People pulling strings do things like this all the time. They use media, music, movies and other forms of entertainment to influence, and yes, even to taunt. With programs such as Mk-Ultra which are well-documented, and with all of the motives behind their evil, it makes perfect sense. There are no coincidences like this. To me, it is more foolish to ignore it and call it a coincidence, than to actually acknowledge the unlikelihood of it being an innocent random act.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join