It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thunder57

I must agree, obviously trained, by mom? None of this makes sense. Too many things just don't add up. There are always questions and misinfo but this seems far beyond any of the others. Just a thought, possibly a gliche in the matrix?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Why smash up computers? What purpose would that serve?

He wanted to destroy all evidence of his membership on ATS.

Seriously though. Didn't they report that the .223 bushmaster was found in the car at the school? And now the medical examiner is saying that all victims were shot several times at close range by this very same rifle.

This is either the worst reporting ever or TPTB have gotten sloppy in their operations.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Okay, I've heard from several posters that she was a 'prepper'. Could this tie in with the 12/21/12 supposed apocalypse? If so, then maybe the son felt he was saving his mom and these children from the terrors he felt were coming in the next week.

No basis to this, just a theory...

Those poor families. My heart goes out to them!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You are correct. This is from her Local Town Newspaper the Eagle Tribune:

Lanzas lived in Kingston, Briggs said Nancy Lanza was a stay at home mother who took care of the boys, but worked at least part time for John Hancock as a stock broker. They lived on a six-acre Champion family plot, which Nancy acquired from her mother in 1987, less than a mile from the common and Town Hall.

It seems that all the new stations make up any story they desire. They report without verification. Much the same way they report anything everyday. It is nothing but a soap opera trying to get the biggest ratings. They will rape those communities just to make a dollar. Not caring about those that are hurting so badly.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
fake story people, just like the jacintha saldanha case. someone is trying to educate us.
no deaths. no shootings. all fake. errors are deliberate.

maybe more will look at 9/11, 7/7, oslo etc. in a different light.

about time.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

There's no conspiracy here - it's just the sort of "fog of war" that exists in situations like these where your getting info fast and furious from every which way - especially in these days of instant news. Just bad reporting.

Except in these cases we never get the real story. Just like the movie shooting. The weird discrepancies are never explained.
These errors seem to come about in an attempt to explain what happened e.g. how did he get in the school, they buzzed him in, he followed someone else in, he broke a window, he did not break a window, he used a gun to get the door opened, he didn't use a gun to get the door open.
Ultimately, "they" simply never do really explain what happened.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Why did Adam Lanza go to the school previous to the shooting and have an argument with the principal?

If Adam Lanza went to the school in a mask, why did the principal say she knew him and buzzed him in?

Another story reports that he went to the school in a mask and shot out the glass in the doors.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I am asking that same question. Why go to the school in the first place? His mother didn't work there...she was not there. He hadn't attended the school in something like 14 years...a little long to hold a elementary school grudge don't you think? And it was a different principle...this principle was new.

None of this adds up.

Let us not forget, Daddy (first reported dead) worked for General Electric tax division. GE has made billions the last few years and has paid zero taxes. What if mommy knew something...some kind of fraudulent activity...and to extort more alimony from daddy (they were divorced) she threatened to go public with said info. Daddy panics...tells his superiors...they send team to mommy's house. Kill mommy...kill son. Take son's body to school, randomly kill, drop son and weapons found at mommy's house...bolt off into the woods. This would explain the "multiple shooter" reports. The "daddy was killed" reports were probably released early in case "daddy" chose not to go along with corporate orders.

Remember this...GE owns a lot of media and news networks...they are quite capable of having all of this scripted and ready to release before the act ever took place...they own NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, etc...etc...etc.

ETA: The best way to hide a hit is to make it look random, a robbery, serial killer, mass shooting...etc. I have a gut feeling this was done for other reasons and painted in such a way that it happens to work toward another agenda. A company the size of GE has huge connections...

edit on 12/16/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Yes, and my intuition, in looking at his photo tells me, he did not have the ability to pull this off. I know I will get flamed for that, but in reading descriptions of how these shootings were executed, I have a hard time believing it was him, unless his mother trained him.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I think this video sums up my thoughts on this whole situation.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Komaratzi11

Yes, why did she own so many guns? This is what bothers me. The "gun aficionado" story is hard to swallow.

What was she afraid of? Domestic Violence? Her ex-husband? Her son?

Even so, a simple handgun would protect against that.

Also, does anybody know if he went out and bought all that ammo, or did she already have it in the home?

If she did, she was as crazy as he is -- was.

edit on 12/16/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Searching FB for the adult victims, none of them either had FB accounts or they were removed. Now there are just accounts "dedicated" to these people. I find it odd and not likely that some wouldn't have their own FB pages as they were rather young. Where are their FB pages? Not the pages posted in memoriam.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
reply to post by Aisling

I am asking that same question. Why go to the school in the first place? His mother didn't work there...she was not there. He hadn't attended the school in something like 14 years...a little long to hold a elementary school grudge don't you think? And it was a different principle...this principle was new.

None of this adds up.

Let us not forget, Daddy (first reported dead) worked for General Electric tax division. GE has made billions the last few years and has paid zero taxes. What if mommy knew something...some kind of fraudulent activity...and to extort more alimony from daddy (they were divorced) she threatened to go public with said info. Daddy panics...tells his superiors...they send team to mommy's house. Kill mommy...kill son. Take son's body to school, randomly kill, drop son and weapons found at mommy's house...bolt off into the woods. This would explain the "multiple shooter" reports. The "daddy was killed" reports were probably released early in case "daddy" chose not to go along with corporate orders.

Remember this...GE owns a lot of media and news networks...they are quite capable of having all of this scripted and ready to release before the act ever took place...they own NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, etc...etc...etc.

ETA: The best way to hide a hit is to make it look random, a robbery, serial killer, mass shooting...etc. I have a gut feeling this was done for other reasons and painted in such a way that it happens to work toward another agenda. A company the size of GE has huge connections...

That's an interesting theory but if they wanted to kill mom and son then all they had to do was make it a murder-suicide, having the son kill the mom then turn gun on himself. No need to go out and kill 20 children. The son's mental problems (or whatever they're calling it) would be explanation enough.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
First of all. No Female Teacher who has a mentally unstable child in her home is going to own a AR-15 and all those pistols. Any gun shop owner would question if she could even shoot the AR before selling one to her. They are not the dads because no Father would bail on his guns like that.

This is just another horrible attack on us Americans and our way of life to try and disarm us. Key word TRY!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

I heard she told a service person working in her home, a gardener or somebody, that she collected guns, and even showed him one. She said she took her son to a firing range, and they fired them together. However, when law enforcement went to the firing range, they said they had never seen her or her son there.

More questions.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

In the aftermath of such devastation there is of course going to be conflicting reports. I actually heard them say themselves on the news yesterday, that they were unsure if Nancy Lanza was associated with the school or not.

The absolute desperation for this to be a conspiracy is washing all over ATS and it is exactly things like this that make people not take conspiracy theorists seriously.

Sometimes, some messed up people do very terrible things. It doesn't always have to be MKUltra.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It's annoying that the news is waiting anxiously for "autopsy results".

How stupid is that? What do they think they will hear? Snake bite? Car wreck? Kidney failure?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Most of the innacurate reports can be attributed to media rushing to publish first without fact checking to draw traffic, nothing more. The washington post even ran an article to point out how bad its been.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
reply to post by six67seven

Why smash up computers? What purpose would that serve? I mean, it doesn't seem that he intended to get away with it, so what incriminating evidence would be so secret? And then again, what evidence would be related to something like this in the first place?

Perhaps his mkultra handler communicated to him through the computer, and he was ordered to smash them up when he was activated.

----

It is a fact that people can be brainwashed to kill with relatively little conditioning. Derren Brown has proved that. The question is not could they? But would they? Unfortunately history shows us that they absolutely would.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by merkins

Please give some thought to the reason why the military would want to kill a room full of babies right here at Christmastime, and what that might accomplish to help them meet their agendas.

After you've thought about it, please refrain from telling us.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join