It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/21/12 - The Evidence is in the Stars!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Go outside at night and look at the stars.

Every single star is pulsating! Some even different colors!

I've been noticing this for a while now but it's really starting to increase in intensity and I'd thought I'd share my thoughts about it.

Normally when stars flash like this it means that a supernova explosion is occurring. But this is obviously not the case, since EVERY star is pulsating.

I find this quite curious that this is happening right around the time our solar system is coming in alignment with the galactic equator. There is definitely some sort of energy upon us, because it is NOT NORMAL for stars to do this.

I'm not saying that pulsating stars are a red flag for doomsday next week. I feel like next Friday will be a normal day for most people.

I do believe there is a good possibility for people who are aware and in tune with these energies to have some sort of experience in one sense or another. As for the more closed-minded people, they probably won't experience much because they haven't opened their mind to the possibilities...

If you are closed-minded about December 21st, I highly advise you not to be. You may miss out on an extreme cosmic event that only happens every 26,000 years. The fact that you and me are alive today to bear witness to this extremely rare day is so extraordinary. Don't turn a blind eye to it.

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Just looked outside and the stars look normal to me.
If all the stars are going to go supernova none of this matters anyhow...we will be dead. (do not think they will though).
Oh and the alignment thing is wrong, it happened last 3 million years ago and it will take another 30 million years to pass through it again.

edit on 14-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kingster129

I havent looked at the stars lately, but thanks to this thread I will be venturing out doors this evening!! Paradigm Shift!!! Here I come!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Really? I live in NW Washington and every constellation is flashing.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I've noticed that too. Here in WI the majority are flashing.

I believe it has something to do with ice crystals in the air so i didn't think too much of it

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingster129
Go outside at night and look at the stars.
Every single star is pulsating! Some even different colors!

Twinkle twinkle little star...

Yes, what you notice has indeed been noticed by others before you.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Noticing this in sydney too

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I live in Seattle and I can't see # because of clouds and city lights. I checked the cloud cover and pretty much all of WA is covered in clouds.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You do know that stars twinkle and some do show different colours.

starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
LMAO that's what they do...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wonder how many STARS this thread will get

Hope those blue ones don't go supernova lol

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I feel really stupid responding to this but I noticed that they are all pulsing instead of just a couple. There's always a star or two that does this but I can't find one that's not right now. I just assumed it was something to do with the icy atmosphere.

Regardless of the reason, I'll just enjoy them until they stop.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Wonder how many STARS this thread will get

Hope those blue ones don't go supernova lol

No idea, but gave you a star for your video. I knew we were a few millions years off the galactic plane but didn't remember the exact figures. Simple and imformative video - nice.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I've noticed the stars seem to twinkle more than they used to, but no strange colors... I just picked up a celestron 127mm telescope. I'm going to head out to the farm and check this craziness out!..

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The discussions in this post relates to yours.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Stars appear to Pulse or Twinkle because of Earths atmosphere. The stars around us are not showing any signs of rapid change and appear constant with the exception of Variable Stars.

As far as a Supernova...special conditions must apply such as a Binary Star System where one Star is stripping by it's Gravitational Effect...the mass of another Star. This will create a Supernova and you had better hope it does not happen to a local Star as within a decade or three we could very well be facing extinction.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

You do know that stars twinkle and some do show different colours.

starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I am aware of this yes. But I'm pointing out the fact that a large number of stars are twinkling... which is quite strange to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It's getting colder. Moisture in the air + cold = ice crystals. That's why everything twinkles, especially stars, that give off bright light and already twinkle without the ice.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It's called Astronomical Seeing and the amount of turbulence in the air along with other factors will decide how much stars will appear to pulse or twinkle.

When conditions are right and the stars are not twinkling as much, we call that a night of good seeing. When the conditions change, the stars will twinkle quite a bit and we call that bad seeing.

Here some text from the article:

Astronomical seeing refers to the blurring and twinkling of astronomical objects such as stars caused by turbulent mixing in the Earth's atmosphere varying the optical refractive index. The astronomical seeing conditions on a given night at a given location describe how much the Earth's atmosphere perturbs the images of stars as seen through a telescope.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Errrr...

Stars always twinkle and pulse, for crying out baby jesus loud... and in different colors too!, red ones, green ones blue ones, yellow... always have as long as something with eyes has looked at em. And just a note.. ALL stars twinkle, you cant have MORE twinkling than normal since ALL is the normal.

I mean really?.. what do you think our atmosphere does to the light from those stars as it passes through it?.. good flippin lord.

And id thought we'd seen the limit of the truly stupid dealing with 2012.

What it might mean is, your light pollution the last few nights might have gotten less or your airs alot cleaner (or dirtier) than normal. It sure as hell doesnt mean the universe is no the verge of an orgasm...

Sure others said the same as me, but damn did the OP's comments get under my skin, had to vent.

Sorry

edit on 14-12-2012 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join