It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/21/12 - The Evidence is in the Stars!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingster129
Go outside at night and look at the stars.

Every single star is pulsating! Some even different colors!

I've been noticing this for a while now but it's really starting to increase in intensity and I'd thought I'd share my thoughts about it.

Normally when stars flash like this it means that a supernova explosion is occurring. But this is obviously not the case, since EVERY star is pulsating.

I find this quite curious that this is happening right around the time our solar system is coming in alignment with the galactic equator. There is definitely some sort of energy upon us, because it is NOT NORMAL for stars to do this.

I'm not saying that pulsating stars are a red flag for doomsday next week. I feel like next Friday will be a normal day for most people.

I do believe there is a good possibility for people who are aware and in tune with these energies to have some sort of experience in one sense or another. As for the more closed-minded people, they probably won't experience much because they haven't opened their mind to the possibilities...

If you are closed-minded about December 21st, I highly advise you not to be. You may miss out on an extreme cosmic event that only happens every 26,000 years. The fact that you and me are alive today to bear witness to this extremely rare day is so extraordinary. Don't turn a blind eye to it.

Peace

If the starts are pulsing and changing colors for you, take it as a sign that you need to lay off the drugs. Stars look the same.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kingster129

Umm was just outside on a smoke break looking up at the stars.. yep twinkle twinkle like always... diamonds in the sky per usual... i don't see anything unusual.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I do believe there is a good possibility for people who are aware and in tune with these energies to have some sort of experience in one sense or another. As for the more closed-minded people, they probably won't experience much because they haven't opened their mind to the possibilities...

Ah yes, I fully expected this line. I expect many will come forward with their "personal revelation" that only they and a few select others were able to experience, because they were "open minded." I expect more "omg it really happened and I am enlightened!" comments after Friday, when nothing out of the ordinary happens.

It's impossible to disprove such comments - and it will be the last bastion for folks believing there is something special about the date, when nothing earth-shattering occurs.

And I was watching the stars last night. Seemed perfectly normal to me. Depending on the state of our atmosphere, their appearance can change.

Here is a good site to read about atmosphereic effects if you want to educate yourself a bit.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have noticed this, I usually don't think twice about different colored stars, because stars are blue and green and red when you get away from man made light. But when we were IN TOWN looking at Christmas lights the other night, my 7 year old son commented on how the stars were turning on and off. Sure enough, they seemed larger and more twinkly than normal, I even saw some red and blue stars in town. I don't remember ever seeing the color in them when surrounded by streetlights.

I don't know what it means, and I have plans for the 22nd, but I have to agree with you on this one.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So I just back from the farm. My new telescope is AWESOME! But the stars just appeared as stars normally do..
No strange colors.

I saw a few satellites, one of which must have been rotating really fast because it would flash really bright, then go dim, the bright... all in rapid succession. I think it might have been the North Korean's failed satellite..

But yeah, I did not see the stars changing color. Andromeda looks strange though, it had a weird blue tint happening, so did some of the other galaxies. I've never seen color in the galaxies before, but then again, I've never had a good enough telescope...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PollyPeptide
So I just back from the farm. My new telescope is AWESOME! But the stars just appeared as stars normally do..
No strange colors.

And thats the message we continually get from amateur astronomers.
All is normal.
The stars havnt changed, the earth isnt spinning off its axis, the moon isnt all wonky, there isnt a second sun in the sky.

Despite all the "I've never seen that before..." we get on ATS.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingster129
Go outside at night and look at the stars.

Every single star is pulsating! Some even different colors!

I've been noticing this for a while now but it's really starting to increase in intensity and I'd thought I'd share my thoughts about it.

Normally when stars flash like this it means that a supernova explosion is occurring. But this is obviously not the case, since EVERY star is pulsating.

I find this quite curious that this is happening right around the time our solar system is coming in alignment with the galactic equator. There is definitely some sort of energy upon us, because it is NOT NORMAL for stars to do this.

I'm not saying that pulsating stars are a red flag for doomsday next week. I feel like next Friday will be a normal day for most people.

If you are closed-minded about December 21st, I highly advise you not to be. You may miss out on an extreme cosmic event that only happens every 26,000 years. The fact that you and me are alive today to bear witness to this extremely rare day is so extraordinary. Don't turn a blind eye to it.

Peace

In the spirit of keeping this thread all "above top secret" and whatnot…

The reason they are blinking and changing color is because the main projector frame for our holographic existence is running out of "battery" power.

The Galactic alignment will "recharge" our main frame projector but will also "change" our holographic based DNA structure as well.

And, no, it's not because stars "twinkle" that's just a fairy tale.

And, no, it's not because of high altitude ice particles causing the illusion of blinking. That's just a fairy tale too.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Stars have always flickered and always will as long as Earth has an atmosphere.. The flickering will vary depending on local atmospheric conditions which might be why you have noticed an increase.
I was outside looking at stars yesterday and saw nothing unusual here...
edit on 15-12-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

When people have a desire in them to experience a 'sign' or something not being right...things will not look as they are sometimes. Once you entertain the idea of something not being right and refuse critical thinking because you would rather experience the excitement and feeling of 'something not being right'...it can actually become a ego fed thing that someone 'knows' something others cant sense or what ever.

Preconceived ideas of feelings, even from an old movie idea or book idea they read, can be the foundation of someones experience being a little bit more then what it really was and can also be the reason they refuse critical thinking.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

i'm sorry are you serious? you think we're in a holographic projector of sorts.. i'm way lost.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I think he was being sarcastic...but it was a bit hard to read that at first.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Mate, stars pulsate because our atmosphere contains perturbations, as when storms approach.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Maybe we will see all new stars when we get on the other side of the rift. Over there we might discover reality TV

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Mate, stars pulsate because our atmosphere contains perturbations, as when storms approach.

Sounds good, so what could be causing the rise in perturbations recently?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

There always was perturbations in the atmosphere. Try watching the Moon through a telescope, and you'll see it. The atmosphere is rarely still.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by FinalCountdown

i'm sorry are you serious? you think we're in a holographic projector of sorts.. i'm way lost.

have you not heard of this scientifically studied possibility?

If our universe is a holographic projection, then where is the two-dimensional surface containing all the information that describes it? What “illuminates” that surface? Is it more or less real than our universe? And what would motivate physicists to believe something so strange? That answer to the final question has to do with black holes, which turn out to be the universe's ultimate information-storage devices. But to understand why, we will have to take a journey to the very edge of a black hole.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

NO that's definitely a new one on me.. but hey if some think there are 11 different dimensions that make up the multiverse who am i to disagree...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I was out on my deck last night having a smoke as well. I thought that the stars were exceptionally bright and twinkling. I was hoping to see a Geminiid, all I saw were extremely bright and twinkly stars. I am in Zone ten, peace out fish-heads

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
that's how stars look like in the winter

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Go outside at night and look at the stars. Every single star is pulsating! Some even different colors!

me too.
I have noticed it for 41 of my 51 years now

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join