It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Topic, Please

There is far too much personal commentary in this thread, and far too little discussion of the topic itself.

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Trolling, And What To Do About It

As always, skepticism and differing points of view are welcome, but only when expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

I'm going to close this thread for at least a few hours to give all participating members an opportunity to review these links, compare what is written here to the past several pages of this thread and reflect on their behavior. After it is re-opened (assuming it is re-opened), further comments made in this thread will be expected to comply with the terms & conditions.

In particular, members inclined to post ad hominem attacks or troll the discussion should be aware that doing so may result in immediate suspension or termination of posting privileges, so let's try not to go there.

Thanks to everyone who does not need to be reminded.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

That's a really great question. My mother has actually written something very helpful for everyone. She said that they refer to it as the 10 guidelines for spiritual progression. It is exactly what is required in order to connect yourself to your divine nature. I will post it when I get home in a few hours. It's sitting on my table-top as we speak.

Hi, Would love to see the 10 guidelines. I'm hoping you'll come back and post them!
edit on 14-12-2012 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ewok keep going in this thread. You've got a serious chance here at waking up some souls and thrusting them into the light. Their free-will can make the choice from there but you are waking people from slumber and you should be honored for that.

That said, I said it before and I'll say it again, I think the numbers are going to be quite high, regarding ascension. IF enough collective consciousness energy can be put forth by enough people at the same time, it can possibly set the tipping point to be able to put the entire planet, EVERYONE and EVERYTHING into a higher dimensional state. An awakened and focused soul intending to do this, cannot do it alone. 10 cannot. 100 cannot. But once you get into the thousand, ten thousand, one hundred thousand, and millions, ANYTHING is possible.

That's what those 12/12/12 meditation blasts did, but we didn't choose to ascend just then. We chose to make Earth better, Humanity better. Another couple pushes and 12/21 could be more than anybody here ever dreamed of.

INTENT, FOCUS, and NUMBERS with a pure heart, this is the key. I've felt it directly, and I'm still feeling it and its ramping up. We have the power, without question. I think, Ewok, that your mother and her guides have never considered this possibility because, for decades, its not even been a thing that would seem possible. But our 12/12/12 energy focus proves it is.

I bow to the light inside of you. Namaste

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Well if you ask for Jesus to forgive you and talk with him then maybe he just might surprise you. You have to be in it 100 percent though. Ask for his love and protection and he will give it, don't and he wont. However he will give everyone one last chance in a warning on the 21st. Just make sure you all have enough food for 3 days and do not dare leave your home as that is the three days of darkness because the earth will stop spinning. Some side of earth may have three days of light but I doubt it.

If you have pets keep them inside as well with enough food and water in-case God does not provide them with it.

Don't even look outside because demons might be waiting if you do. When God has shaken earth to its core and given mankind his proper warning he will set the earth spinning again in the other direction just as a lot of science has shown recently. Anyone left on earth will need to prove their worth to God and earn their way into Heaven till he comes back to set up Heaven on earth.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by Screwed

Well if you ask for Jesus to forgive you and talk with him then maybe he just might surprise you. You have to be in it 100 percent though. Ask for his love and protection and he will give it, don't and he wont. However he will give everyone one last chance in a warning on the 21st. Just make sure you all have enough food for 3 days and do not dare leave your home as that is the three days of darkness because the earth will stop spinning. Some side of earth may have three days of light but I doubt it.

If you have pets keep them inside as well with enough food and water in-case God does not provide them with it.

Don't even look outside because demons might be waiting if you do. When God has shaken earth to its core and given mankind his proper warning he will set the earth spinning again in the other direction just as a lot of science has shown recently. Anyone left on earth will need to prove their worth to God and earn their way into Heaven till he comes back to set up Heaven on earth.

Can you show us some links backing up that the earth is going to be spinning in the other direction or stoped? What makes you so sure we are going to have 3 days of darkness caused by god and demons are going to be outside waiting for us? I hope you are going to be ok if this event doesn't happen on the 21st!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Do Keep Posting.

It's funny when people are crying hoax as if they know. How can they know?
I only know what I've experienced, nothing super exciting but certainly some weird stuff.

I found this message very interesting, and I have experienced automatic body movements when meditating or visualizing several times, though I don't understand the meaning. It's like someone else is controlling the body, the purpose escapes me at this time...

While reading this thread, and before seeing the video I relaxed and let my left hand to do whatever patterns it wanted to do, and one of them involved twitching the little finger, I saw the same thing in the video of your mother, and the triangle too. Coincidence? Perhaps.

I have been shown that there is some importance of a triangle, some meaning with forming a triangle with the two hands in front and above the head. (In front of the so called Third eye?) Sorry, I have no theory as of why it's important. (Thumb to thumb and index finger to index finger, palms facing away from your head was my image)

I'm not especially advanced or have hidden knowledge in these matters and don't claim to know or understand it, but would love to hear more and see that list. I feel I might not yet be ready to move on, and just looking around I agree that most of us probably have loads to learn still.

I have thought of that before and figured exactly as you said, if I'm not ready, I'm not ready. I'll go back to class. Why would you start college as a regular playful 6 year old? You can't rush life, things happen in a natural order.
The statement "When you are ready the teacher/master will appear" rings true to me.

On reincarnation, I recently read the book from Brian Weiss "Many lives many masters" about his first encounter with reincarnation, very interesting subject, no idea if it's real or not but it spoke to me.

Anyway, fun reading.

edit on Dec 14, 12 by mimer because: Described the hands triangle

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If you would check the original channeling journal as I believe the Date your Mother was talking about was March 22, 2005. I know, I was a part of that specific planet alignment. And yes frozen for hours, hand motions and a great deal more was involved. I'd never seen the area I live in put to sleep for 3 days; and yet I witnessed it.
edit on 15-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
If you would check the original channeling journal as I believe the Date your Mother was talking about was March 22, 2005. I know, I was a part of that specific planet alignment. And yes frozen for hours, hand motions and a great deal more was involved. I'd never seen the area I live in put to sleep for 3 days; and yet I witnessed it.
edit on 15-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Can you explain the relevence (sp?) of the 2005 thing please?
Also, can you explain what you mean by the area you live in being "put to sleep" for 3 days please?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

vethumanbeing, must have made a typo. In pg1, Ewok stated that one of the first things his mom drew was in, March 22, 2002.

This question has already been asked, and I posted to what I assume is the answer. On pg 64, I said that I think that March 22nd 2002, was the shift his mom made, and was the first record of her experience. But I am still unsure.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Since Ewok’s mother is somewhat of a yogi, this is my epiphany towards the breath of life.

When you breathe in any sort of contorted position, after a while that position becomes more flexible. When you breathe upon a thought, that thought becomes more flexible, more knowledgeable. The breath you give is the breath you take. What I am trying to say is that during heavy mind set breathing upon what you are doing at that time, your body conforms more to that position or state of thought.

After extensive practice and realization, I realized there is a center in yoga. Being young, I have not contained that center, and never fulfilled upon it yet. Because of practice, I know that it is there. You will never know until you practice. Reading this is practice. Consistent repetitive action activates constant elevation.

To speed the process of ascension is to have active intelligence, which is being diligent in your learning practice. As Jacob Barnett said, “Be the Field”.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
All these people finding God, and here I didn't even know He was lost!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So, since 12/12/12, my mother's preparation meditations have completely ceased. They have told her that in the last 3 days, she is to perform unique meditations in order to attain "oneness" with the earth. I am not completely sure of the meaning of that word but am quite aware of its' overuse in today's spiritual circles. I wanted to share the 10 steps to connecting with your divine nature, that my mother wrote for everyone. I do understand the purpose of this thread and forum is for storytelling, so I will only do this once. As promised:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day while she was meditating, she remembers suddenly seeing 9 shamans seated cross-legged around her, and were chanting these lines in synchronicity in their own native tongue. Although with her ears she could not understand it, she could do so within her mind. That's how she was describing it. They repeated these lines in this order hundreds of times in the 2-3 hours she was sitting. Afterwards, she wrote it down while it was still fresh in her mind. She described the words as being circular in their process, meaning that

1- To know God, you must know your true self first.

2- To know your true self, you must attain a specific level of consciousness first.

3- To attain that level of consciousness, you must quiet your mind first.

4- To quiet your mind, you should meditate first

5- To meditate, you must know your mind first.

6- To know your mind, you must control your five senses and ego first

7- To control your five senses, you must eliminate your desires first.

8- To control your ego, you must recognize and acknowledge your false self first.

9- To recognize your false self, you must understand your world and the games it plays with you first.

10- To understand your world's games, you must not value yourself in relation to your worldly achievements, success, money, prestige, and pride.

Be in this world, but do not become apart of it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that that's been addressed, I'd like to speak more about what's been transpiring within my household. My mother was told that we are to clean out our entire home so that it is spotless. I've dusted all surfaces, polished the hardwood and vacuumed, cleaned all windows, and gotten rid of virtually everything in our possession which people, if they moved in, would perceive as junk. We were told to leave no trace of our presence in the household, and that the day of the event, we are to demonstrate deep appreciation and give thanks to our home for everything it has done for us in this life.

Now, in terms of video footage, I was not kidding when I said that I would be recording it and having it posted soon after either on ATS or on my youtube page. The posting will be done by a close family member, but I am currently still thinking of how to setup the footage itself. So this is what I have in mind, and I'd appreciate feedback because I'm not sure what I need to include to make the footage as convincing as possible.

First off,

1) suppose I simply recorded the event with a cell phone which has video recording capabilities. Well, people may point to apps, which could have created special effects.

Answer: I will be filming the event with 4 cameras. The first is my iPhone, the second, is my Sony camera, which can record up to 15 minutes of footage. My uncle is loaning me 2 of his camcorders, one of which has the specific date and time, the other, will be recording as well, but with only the date showing.

2) Assuming there is some EM disturbance in the room, all cameras will turn off instantly, but one could argue that someone behind the cameras simply shut them all off at the same time.

Answer: To eliminate this possibility, I will be placing a small mirror in front of the cameras, with the cameras setup against a far wall opposite the side of the room where the event is to take place. This will ensure that the viewer can see behind the cameras at all times, and this possibility is not considered.

3) My cameras could show the time and when this took place, but one could argue that the time settings were not actual settings in my time zone, and that it in fact, didn't happen the moment I said it would. Also, all cameras could shut off at the exact time the event is to take place.

Answer: I will have satellite time setup on some respected app on my phone, as well as on my analog watch which will both be in front of the cameras, so that there can be no question that it happened at that specific time.

****If anyone has any other ideas which would aid in addressing other variables of doubt in this experiment, I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions. Please send a private message or just post here, and I'll be happy to read. Thank you.****

edit on 16-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Well this is all very intriguing I must say I think you have carefully thought through the video format and i'm looking forward to seeing it.. will someone be posting it here for us or will we have to find it on you tube?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Do you expect your mother and you to vanish, exit your bodies, or...?

Also, about the video footage: Perhaps you may consider pointing a camera at the cameras, but this one could be put at a distance. Or, if somebody else is allowed to be in the room with you, you could tell that person to move around a fine/coarse metal screen in front of the camera..or a stick of incense could be placed over your ears...or a candle could be placed between you and your mother (with colored marks on the candle),then when the time is right the other person brings the candle to view.
Maybe your relative/friend could monitor the moment this is happening, with 3 of the 4 cameras filming it, and use the 4th camera to film at least 1 of the footages being uploaded from one of the other cameras.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

2- To know your true self, you must attain a specific level of consciousness first.
8- To control your ego, you must recognize and acknowledge your false self first.
9- To recognize your false self, you must understand your world and the games it plays with you first.
10- To understand your world's games, you must not value yourself in relation to your worldly achievements, success, money, prestige, and pride.

Appreciated for your sharing~ These ten lines are articulated so well, and to the point.
I hope you will give us with more spiritual insights of such kind,
or share us with some spiritual materials & sources before you leave.
So people left behind here can go on well.
Best wishes for you & your mother!

Namaste~

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Thank you for coming back to post the 10 steps.

If this is put on YouTube, what will the title be so I don't miss it?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Thanks for this, one of the best things I've ever read in this site. I'm thinking I'll have it printed in large letters, framed and hung up on my wall

Those steps pretty much summarize the path to spiritual evolution, and are IMHO a huge deal. Hope you don't mind that I pass it on to anyone who's interested in spiritual growth?

Cheers,
Deny

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Thank you for this advice - people should live by these words.
And thank you for coming back!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Well, if the poster doesn't know my account on here, or doesn't know how to embed vids, most likely it will be posted on my youtube page under ewok_boba.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

Well, I have 4 cameras, so could you explain the layout a little better? I understand what you mean in terms of the cameras, but I'm not sure what you are trying to prove by using incense or candles.

Here is the only problem. NOBODY is allowed to witness the event within our homes when it happens. I am setting up all of the cameras to record just minutes before it is to happen. Nobody will be present save for me and my mother. It would be easier if I were to use one of the cameras to view the others. I'm guessing it'd be best to use the one which records while displaying date and time. Since I don't have a mirror large enough to show a reflection of the opposite side of the room, I'll use that idea instead. I appreciate it.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join