It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Have you all seen this thread/video? It explains how the 3 days of darkness, or light will happen from a scientific view. Yeah, looks like there will be 3 days of darkness, depending where you live. The OP is correct!
Very informative of what's about to happen! The video on this thread gets real good after about half-way through.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
All of this trollish behavior needs to be removed from this thread, I can't believe that mods allowed it to continue.

Hint: If you are commenting on someone's mom in a derogatory fashion or calling someone else gay, YOU are the troll.

The thread's actual topic is important and deserves to stand on its own.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
All of this trollish behavior needs to be removed from this thread, I can't believe that mods allowed it to continue.

Hint: If you are commenting on someone's mom in a derogatory fashion or calling someone else gay, YOU are the troll.

The thread's actual topic is important and deserves to stand on its own.

i agree and whats worse is that somehow my name is in the middle of all of that... and I have nothing to do with that nonsense... lol.. oh well please take your bashing to u2u.. i do not need to know what you do in your bedrooms .. Thank you.
edit on 18-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Have you all seen this thread/video? It explains how the 3 days of darkness, or light will happen from a scientific view. Yeah, looks like there will be 3 days of darkness, depending where you live. The OP is correct!
Very informative of what's about to happen! The video on this thread gets real good after about half-way through.

It's not really scientific, it's alot of speculation, and the video has some mistakes. I will say it's thought provoking but I really doubt we have 3 days of darkness on the 21st.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
sled, did you bother to read some of the more relevant responses to that thread?

After a brief feeding frenzie by the faithful, some cool rational heads prevail.

Here have a look (2 at these examples)

Originally posted by bloodreviara
I was not really impressed by this one, he simply takes some known facts
that science has provided and makes baseless assumptions, as with most
2012 prophecy if you want to make it seem plausible all you have to do is
link things that share no real link other than your imagined one.

Assuming that our ancestors knew these amazing galactic things and exactly
what would happen is a bit too much honestly, not to mention the fact that he
misuses science and also uses the many times over debunked crossing the
galactic plane argument which has been shown to be a flat out lie.

science does not agree with this man because he has no true claim, he
was all over the place and made little sense when you really watch and listen
carefully to what he is telling you, its the classic let me lead you to where i want
you to go type deal.

but alas those who want to believe will and all we have to do is wait and
as always make light of things when the world keeps on spinning

also the amount of natural disasters are within norms......... anyone who
says different is simply not researching things, they are hyping average
or barely higher numbers to mean something they don't.

AND

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Because it's complete nonsense. We do NOT orbit Alcyone, nor does Sirius.

NGCHunter explained it quite well in another thread, so I'll let him do the talking.

Complete nonsense. Here are some numbers for you. Sirius has a proper motion of 1.2 arcseconds/year in declination and .546 arcseconds per year in right ascension (simbad.u-strasbg.fr... ) (15 km/sec and 6.8 km/sec velocity relative to our solar system respectively). Since we're about 8.6 light years from the Sirius system, and since Sirius A and B have a combined mass of nearly 3 times the sun's mass, the escape velocity from the Sirius system at the distance of our sun is about 0.1 km/sec. In other words, our solar system is traveling many times too fast relative to Sirius to be able to orbit it or be in a trinary configuration with it. Let's crunch the numbers for Alcyone as well just to show you how ridiculous this is. Alcyone is of course part of the Pleiades as well, so let's use the total mass of the Pleiades cluster to see if we're orbiting it. Alcyone has a parallax of about 8.09 milliarcseconds, which corresponds to a distance of about 402 light years. simbad.u-strasbg.fr... It also has a proper motion of about 19.34 milliarcseconds in right ascension and -43.67 milliarcseconds in declination per year. Now at a distance of 402 light years, those 43.67 milliarcseconds/year in declination translate to 805,195,033 kilometers per year or about 25.515 km/second. Now the Pleiades cluster has a total mass of about 740 sun masses (arxiv.org... ), so at a distance of 400 light years, the escape velocity for the entire Pleiades cluster is about 0.227861 km/second. In other words, even just taking into account our proper motion in declination, to say nothing of our total motion relative to Alcyone including in right ascension and radial velocity, we're traveling over 100 times too fast to be orbiting the Pleiades! We are not orbiting the Pleiades, let alone Alcyone, not even close.

Here is a link to Alcyone, you might want to read up on it. Both the star and the Pleiades are only 50 million years old.

Our sun and planet are over 4.5 billion years old.

Care to explain how we're orbiting something that didn't even exist when the sun formed, and who's gravitational effect on us at over 370 light years away is negligable at best?

3 days of darkness, blahhhh

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

This is extremely laughable.

I'm sorry, but you're basing your facts on god? In fact, you're basing everything on religion.
edit on 18-12-2012 by SpaceBoyPluto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

So when I call up all my friend around the world and they are all seeing the sun, then what?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

doubled up for some reason
edit on 18-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by 1Learner

I'm not going to quit my job. I'm just going to "vanish from work" so to speak. in response to your other question, one cannot be done without fully realizing the other first. Otherwise, every step you ascend will be incomplete. Think of it this way. Suppose you only learned step one 50% of the way.

So you go to step two:

0.5 x 1 = 0.5

Then step three

0.5 x 0.5 = 0.25

Step four:

0.25 x 0.5 = 0.125

At step 4, only 0.125 (12.5%) of what was necessary, had been learned, because the first step was not fully realized.
I imagine though, that if you ask yourself that question sincerely, you'll already know where you stand on that list.

You arent going to quit your job because you dont believe this stuff.Youve lied and changed your story countless times. I suspect when the 21st comes and goes and nothing happens. And all those who believed you realized they were duped, you will vanish form this site however,

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
So as an update to what's been going on:

I've managed to gather all of my cameras now. Will be going with the candle-light idea mentioned by another. We've also been asked to maintain vegetable-only diets and to consume 8 glasses of water per day from now until the 22nd.

Another thing. Apparently there will be two waves of populations making the transition in the coming days. The first will be on the 21st, although I'm not sure about our time. Ours is in the late evening on the 22nd.

Also, in terms of my mother and her story, she's been pretty much denounced by her immediate family, save for her brother, although you can't ever be certain anyone's being honest these days in terms of supporting her. So she has 2 sisters and a brother by the way. All of them have considered her to be quite nuts for the last 12 years. It doesn't really make sense to me though. I've been with her from day 1, and not once has she ever come across as someone who is capable of a 12 year hoax...but some of them for some insane reason, believe that she's lying, needs a therapist, is depressed, etc. I seriously pity them. They all had such a unique opportunity, but they chose to denounce their own sibling rather than to question and investigate with sincerity.

It actually reminds me of all the trolls on this thread. Nonstop claims of lies and such nonsense. They have just about as much a clue as her family does. Which is the sad part of it all. Personally I treat them the same as I treat anyone here, which is that if they haven't done their homework on the matter, which they've honestly had several years to, I'm not going to sit down and lecture them on everything that's happened. I'm just sick of all the bulls%$. To me, either you're serious about wanting to learn or your not. The way I see it, God (or whatever you choose to call this source being) knows if you're serious, and so do you. I don't believe there is any significant progress if you don't put your heart into pursuing things like this.

So since we put the video up on youtube, we've had her siblings calling, save for one, which doesn't even want to speak with her, and they are actually saying goodbye! Craziness. They've come by one by one in the last few days, even my Uncle took me out to dinner haha. They're coming by with my cousin tomorrow to hand over the last of the equipment for my experiment, although I know it's going to be more questions. I've no intention of answering them. If my mother wants to, that's entirely her problem.

I mean, not to rant, but the way I see it is, if you were called a nut by the same people who are finally coming to say "Ah yes we believe you", then why would you even give them any lip-service? Nothing but empty and ignorant accusations have made her extremely uncomfortable around them at this point, but we'll see what happens.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

The closer it gets to the 21st., and the more I read this thread. The more I'm sincerely concerned for the well-being of both you and your Mother. I understand why her family is concerned too. Please don't shut them all out. You may very well need their help and support come Dec 23rd.

Des

edit on 19-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I don't understand the reason for that comment. I worry for you actually. Coming on here to express inane concerns.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Hello op. I posted a question a long time ago, now lost within all the negative and trollish comments, I hope you may answer this time. When you said those whom this will concern have been contacted, what exactly does that entail? Visions, physical, sounds, or simply prior knowledge of this? How do you know if you are a part of the waves which will be making the transition? I just hope to get more explanation to the term "contact"?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Why? Because the good majority are disconnected from self, from God, and the Earth itself. 10,000 souls have incarnated on this planet at this time to help with this ascension. These beings are known in their plane as "Light Workers". The plan itself was made because this planet is a dying planet. There are apparently forces at work here which are destroying the life essence of this world deliberately, and this division is a means of escape from these forces. It is the first time in the universe's history, that this will be happening on such grand a scale, which is why so many beings on other dimensions are aiding this shift. I will post more in a few hours.

This is sooooooooo funny, obviously you don't even realize the funny and ironic part of this!

Basically, you complain about how so many people are "disconnected (!) from God and the Earth"...and then claiming there are 10.000 so called "Light Workers" which have nothing better to do than actually REMOVING the few good people who are allegedly left ....from this Earth!

Sounds like a crappy solution to me, to be honest!

By the way:

** "Ascension", "Rapture", "Evolve" is just nicer words for DEATH. You know that, right? **

Why? You cannot "ascend" or get "into another dimension" in physical form, obviously.

Go have the guts and admit the true reality of your belief. Will you kill yourself on the 22nd, the day the light workers "help you" to "ascend"?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
1843 Miller reckoned it was the end days ..........................

didn't happen

1844 Miller reckoned his calculations were off so now it was the end days

didn't happen

7th day adventist church was formed from his efforts

so what you are saying ewok is that this is not a story any more?
You, or at least your mother WILL ascend?

Just in case you do

please go with the thought that I still call you out as a fake

Just in case you don't

please come back here (if you have the cahonas) so that you can see my post which will state that I call you out as a fake.

You see, no matter what happens on 21st/22nd, everyone on here will be left wondering IF it actually happened or not.
I have to give it to you, you have set the stage to leave many people wondering.

since I'm sure many will shy away from this after the 22nd, here are a few laughs so I feel I have at least been able to say to all of the "believers" here I told you so

THEN I have a question for those said believers. What are you going to find to "believe" in now?

May I suggest yourselves ...................

You are all that you need
You can build your own life
You can look after that special person in your life
You can help those around you
You are that special event

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Can you take your iphone with you when you ascend to this new dimension? Probably not I suppose...

But seriously. I am concerned for the op as well. I used to think he was just trolling and having a laugh. But its gone so far beyond that. Im really starting to believe that he believes this. Please dont do anything to harm yourself or your mom. Even if she is ''told'' by the voices that you need to do that. That should be your wake up call. Dont become another doomsday statistic.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join