It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

All religions contain a mystical component which has been altogether ignored by the masses. A component which was vital but eliminated from the moment the founders left them. So yes, religion is not necessary, because only the convenient aspects are practiced, and it has not succeeded in creating disciplined individuals. This has nothing to do with the external problems, because they are all mirrors of the state of man within themselves. They must cultivate their inner beings, and that cannot be accomplished with books. I never said I have knowledge which is superior to any religious text. Please read my posts. What I meant, was that the books have served their purpose up to this present time, and now it is time for the majority to set their sights to something greater: The evolution of the self.

The one word you use a great deal here is the problem.

Religion.

IMHO, religions are dead pretty much from the get go.

Spirituality? Different ball game.

In being spiritual, the individual bears the weight of improving.

Example.

Christianity.

This is mostly a Roman construct with Jewish rudiments. Recall that Jesus NEVER asked to be worshiped.

The "washing of the feet"? He IMMEDIATELY turned around and washed their feet in return.

I wont go into what I believe the actual nature of Jesus was (other than human), but he brought some great things back that had been forgotten...and again, was murdered for it. He NEVER set out to found a religion. He wanted people to merely follow his example.

Religion is good for nothing but setting up divisions. Now, if your spiritual path is "flavored" as Hindu, Buddhist, Nazarene (I wont call it Christian), Muslim, or what ever thats great. They all have good roots. Pretty much the only one that is fairly well the "root level" is Buddhist. They revere the teacher but do not deify him.

Do you admire the fiddle or the fiddler?

I cant really say what I am had I to label myself.

To some Pagans, I'm too Christian. To some Christians I'm going to hell for being Pagan.
Good thing I have no need for validation from either

I.E. Jesus (Slain and Risen King/Priest. Mary ( another Priestess/Mother Goddess incarnation).

The saying from every adept to every neophyte since creation.

"Where you are, I once was. Where I am, you shall be."

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Originally posted by MamaJ
Also, I want to know from the OP where does Jesus fit into all of this.

I remember the Good Man stating in his WORD that no one knows the hour..... not even the son himself.

If this hour is approaching ( if thats what you wanna call it) I guess Jesus is a myth???

Considering everything I've read concerning that particular Holy book being edited and having regions taken out, just because of the fact that there exists a theory on this matter which hasn't been proven false, I cannot use the Bible, or anything connected to it as a source for anything at all, not even moral guidelines, unless the document was otherwise dated to the time the author actually wrote it. If you can give me a solid educated reason to consider the bible as an un-tampered reliable text, I will surely consider those words. There is a lot of history, both written and in the archaeological record, so I hope you can maybe message me so that we can talk. But regarding Jesus and those specific words, I cannot conclude anything at the moment.

Considering what I have read about Freemasons worshiping ancient aliens, I should not listen to them at all.

Read the Catholic Parish Edition, then decide if you still think it has been "tampered with".

Yep. I have an alter in the corner of my room devoted to ET. Glowing finger and all.

I really love the stuff yall say we do. Its great!

If we did half the stuff we're credited with I should thing we would have no time for our regular jobs much less or families or even Lodge meetings.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

reply to post by NarrowGate

I'd like a more in-depth explanation of the differences. Otherwise I will assume you're not serious.

The differences between the translations?

The Catholic Parish Edition is the most accurate translation for our generation, and the explanations of the passages are the most accurate you will find.
The Catholic Church recognized that the KJV was messed up and proceeded to fix that. They were accused of changing the Bible - which they did. They changed it so that it would be worded in a way that people understand today. They also fixed the numerous errors in the KJV.

The other translations are just so far out there it is insane. Especially ones like the JW translation.

You can also look to Sacred Tradition as reliable for more than one reason I won't get into.

If you look through history, different demons have been worshiped all throughout. On this very forum you will find people who still worship Moloch. One of them eats his own sperm for the required sacrifice of babies (whether or not that works I would not care to speculate on). Moloch is one of the very worst, and actually got a mention in the Bible! We are told to kill anyone who worships it. God does not often tell us to kill anyone.

There are many malevolent beings that are smart enough not to "sap energy", because they are actually subtle and sinister and have an end goal (suicide) unlike the person who may be possessed that you mentioned. The lesser demons are quicker to let their hate show, and faster to manifest. The smart ones do things similar to what your mother is going through. Further, yoga is a form of pagan worship (which is definitely demons). Whether or not it can be used for other purposes, I can not know for certain but the Church teaches not to do it.

I do not know what is going on with your mother, but I would keep an open mind if I were you. not every1 in the church is a loonatic that thinks they can tell you where you will spend Eternity.

The ROMAN church giving a ROMAN version of what "God" says.

Thats rich.

I have no problem with catholics but I do have one with the roman church (even though I think Paul II was a good man).

The romans were looking for a way to unify the empire that was beginning to crumble under its own weight. The up coming "christmas" season is evidence. They took a pagan solstice holy day and shoe horned baby jesus to fit it. Easter? yeah. Fertility right (Should have been scheduled for around May for Beltane). You get my point though.

The church has had little to do (asides from those like Mother Theresa) with promoting "the words in red" that Jesus spoke. Any deeper meaning has been deliberately hidden and the "truth" dogmatically pre-digested for the laity. Remember when they wouldnt allow the commoners to read it in anything but latin (much less read it period)?

If anything, a "modern" bible written in vernacular of today will be even more watered down from that of Gutenberg's time. Errors in the KJV? Really. I'll bet the Church "corrected errors"! The KJV was began by a man that told the Romans to go straight to hell! Edward 8 was literally a royal SOB but I at least give him credit for that.

Its all politics and Spirituality and Religion/Politics have NEVER coexisted and never will. the "temporal" powers wont allow it.

As far as your talk of "demons", many are the former gods of a vanquished civilization that the conquering nation usurped and replaced with their own god. Old god bad, our god good.

The Pagan "Horned Lord" (Dagdavos. Hern, Cernunos, ect) was the basis of the "devil" with the pointy tail and horns.

I am a heretic. Jesus and Mother Mary dig me for it too!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I feel ya .. being an "esoteric" "heretical" christian myself...
i do like the term nazarene though...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Will OP tell me what the date December 21st 2012 indicates? If it marks the end, then what is ending?
If that "end" is the incarnate-end of a few million person's experience on Earth, simply because those few million have attained "transcendability", then I ask-

How are millions reaching the same milestone in "spiritual development", at the very same time?
Does not seem warranted, especially when there is a pocket of 20 years for others who did not transcend in Dec.21 to do just that - transcend (as I recall the OP mentioning this), unless I am incorrect. OP, I believe you had offered to answer questions until the 21st, an answer here would be most helpful.

Specifically regarding that 20 year window:
Why is it 20 years?
Will the chance to transcend be like I perceive it to be, in that the people who practiced the meditation will enter the next realm right on December 21st 2032? Or are they allowed to transcend anytime between that date and this one of 2012?

Furthermore: If only those millions who have disciplined their selves enough will reach the next realm, what of others before them who have transcended? Or are their old people who have been alive for like 200 years who have been disciplined and patiently waiting for this date? Or is there a pattern of "transcendence dates", like for example, 2000 years ago there were 50,000 people who transcended all at once? Just in case - am I getting this whole concept of 2012 transcendence wrong, where millions indeed move on to greater life but at different times after 2012?
Any clarity from the OP would be helpful.

Something to add:
OP, I would like to say that perhaps your parent has received contact with beings who are not telling the truth, but are instead setting you and others who believe your mother's message up for something that will not happen. I would say that it does not seem unusual for negative entities to give channellers false dates in order to discredit them and make them lose hope.

I will await a response from you.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer. I have found him/her to only answer what he/she wants to and ignores other questions or statements. But if you bag out one of his/her fluffy buddies, he/she might come to their defense. Again I call out this hoaxer as have others who have also been ignored

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by rabzdguy

I just hope when we hit 2013 you make a thread telling us all how wrong you were.

I created a safe thread for the clinically insane to visit over the holidays. It's a warm corner of ATS where they can talk without ridicule about how deluded they were (and still are) regarding 2012.

None of them will visit, of course, because they will be focusing on the next date of the apocalypse immediately after this one passes.

It's kind of like the Fletcher Memorial Home but for the slightly less educated.

But none will abide with apologies. They will just make up a reason why nobody ascended, or claim that they ascended while on the toilet but nobody noticed.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

i "predict" there will be a lot of NEW (yeah sure) accounts set up on ats just after the 21st and that there will be a LOT of members suddenly "absent".

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Let time teach you.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rai76

Hahahaha! It's always easier to ridicule the people who actually provide something worth reading on this site. Your comment demonstrates that. Troll more, you attention whore.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

blah blah blah. It's been said a hundred times before. Contribute something of value n the thread, or don't post.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

You should place me in the same boat, as I did start this thread, smart guy. I'm not here to negate your opinion. Nothing of significance has happened to you regarding these matters. Your only reason for being here is to read my story and contribute if possible, not to ask for evidence and ridicule other people's posts. Again, you're in the STORIES section of ATS based off of EXPERIENCES. Virtually all topics can be argued to be dangerous in some way. So that argument's been shot.

You "calling me on my position" is based off of absolutely nothing of value on your part. So we're not really debating here. You're just wasting my time with lines which have been recycled a 100 times on this thread already.

It is my right to say what I wish on this thread, you're right for once. If you knew that to begin with, why even act like I shouldn't? Zero logic.

You don't know what sanctimonious means. Might I suggest not only doing your homework before you post, but using a dictionary as well. Is it "sanctimonious" to ask people to read on a topic before they offer their two cents? Is this not what has plagued the forums since ATS started? Get real.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Not once have I laughed at anything I've posted. Go troll other threads.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
reply to post by 1Learner

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer. I have found him/her to only answer what he/she wants to and ignores other questions or statements. But if you bag out one of his/her fluffy buddies, he/she might come to their defense. Again I call out this hoaxer as have others who have also been ignored

I haven't ignored anyone to the best of my knowledge, save for trolls. If you haven't contributed to the thread, most likely I won't respond to you.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

you attention whore.

....says the son of the messenger of god........

This entire thread is a cry for attention...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777

I once bought a few books from Osho to see what was his deal, as he appears to have a large following. I was deeply saddened to realize he's what I usually refer to as a "dark lord", someone with a vast knowledge of the occult who purposefuly misleads people away from the path of light under an esoteric disguise. He is a truly dangerous person as are other supposedly esoteric authors like Brazilian Paulo Coelho.

"Dark Lord" is a good term for Rajneesh/Osho. He's been dead since 1990, but he still has followers. Very sad.

As for Paul Coelho, others were raving about his books, so I read one, "The Alchemist."
I was not impressed either with his storytelling skills or his message. The message is pretty much the standard Hermetic message as interpreted by New Agers. I felt it was shallow.

Maybe the book would have read better in the original Portuguese.

I'm curious why you would consider Coelho dangerous.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

You will ... realize your foolhardiness in short order.
-The Illustrious SPACEYstranger

counting down the hours. Ill be back to jest you when time proves me correct.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So what happend today? You said something about 12/12/12 being a deadline?
Also about the video. What is gonna happen if I do that all day? And will it be anymore videos?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyRustles

So what happend today? You said something about 12/12/12 being a deadline?
Also about the video. What is gonna happen if I do that all day? And will it be anymore videos?

Thanks!

Here on ATS, OP, you have relinquished a great piece of your life. For simple judgment, that is not an easy thing to do, and not only that, you have contributed a documented video of your mother (Have I seen her before?), again no small feat.

There are only two claims here. One you and your mother are very psychologically advanced, or two, this is all for real in a spiritual state. In psychology and spirituality, both tie together pertaining to the evolution of the soul.

Let’s look at all this again. You claim that your mother was doing yoga, and out of nowhere she felt unconditional love. She then was visited by the masters. They provided her with knowledge, and asked her to help aid in the beginning of the new earth, as well as helping the ascension of many people.

Throughout this thread, I have motioned two highly respectable people that can give proof to OP’s claim. As you can still deny, I will integrate them into this thread very briefly.

Joshua David stone and Carl Jung are both psychologically advanced and both had visitations from either the unconscious, or from ascended masters, relatively from another dimension.

Being a psychologist in Analytic psychology Carl Jung lived a full life of active intelligence. He sought out answers in life, and after a long life of researching he went crazy, and had visitations from strange people (archetypes), telling him all sorts of crazy things that contributed in the making of the Red Book.

For Joshua David Stone, his parents were psychologists, Hal and Sidra Stone. He evolved both of his parents work, and then had a similar realization like Jung. Stone was visited to what he calls the Masters. He learned Ascension, and everything else that has to do with this new age occult stuff.

Both of these great people were super intelligent and both had knowledge on soul psychology. Both had visitation not of this world, and both have a similar situation to OP and his Mother

You will never know if what OP is telling you the truth until it happens to you.

To move this along successfully, what we need is more questions, and then the OP will answer.

OP, for ourselves, how are we able to see what you and your mother are seeing?

For further reading the reference and Proof is here

Carl Jung and the Red book en.wikipedia.org...

Joshua David Stone and the Masters en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-12-2012 by Capillo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Not once have I laughed at anything I've posted. Go troll other threads.

Lol, i just realized you said this. Clearly you don't understand a turn of phrase... so much credibility!

bwahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join