It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odette
You are such a bunch of rude people. Why do you read a thread that does not interest you? Don't you have anything better to do?

Move along.

We've explained it over and over. The OP made claims about how to escape the end of the world. He changed his story multiple times. When people promise salvation to the end of the world. We here at ats demand evidence. And don't be fooled by the OP claiming this was posted in the story section of the gray area. This was posted in the general conspiracies forum and then moved because there was noting here but a story claiming to be something more. The rude one was the OP promising literally the world and obviously lying about it.
edit on 13-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

You are such a bunch of rude people. Why do you read a thread that does not interest you? Don't you have anything better to do?

Move along.

ever heard of the saying you reap what you sow?

If you've read all of this thread, and his/her comments and the way he/she used his/her own mother to fuel his/her dillusions then maybe you wouldn't be so judgemental (sp) on what you see as "rude people"

I see the OP as dangerous, who, by spreading his story in such a way that there might be individuals that fall for his guff may assist them in being in harms way.

imo If you come on here with an attitude like that then maybe you'll get as good as you give. This would apply to the OP or others who see themselves as moral police (looked in a mirror lately?)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

With all due respect, Steve1709, you sound like a real jerk. A boring one too. Who made you ATS-member's keeper? Do you think ATS-members need YOU to safe them? You think yourself that important? Ha!

So what if there is no truth in his story? What do you suppose will happen? Will his mother commit suicide? Will ATS-member or the masses commit suicide?

None of you disagreed in a respectful manner, you were just mean and nasty. I honnestly do not care if there's any truth in his story - but I sure as hell will remember it tickeled my imagination, it interested me and it gave me pleasure reading it - and even if nothing else happen, it was still worth the read, and come 23 December, a good laugh.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Odette

Not everyone on ATS is a stable person, If you had read the whole thread you would have realised this.
I do worry that people will do themselves harm because of threads like this, that is why I come to threads like this to offer people the chance to see it how it really is.
It is the ATS members job to question and dig deeper into claims like the OP made.
Just agree with the OP if you want but many of us will not agree with something that could do harm to others.
You are new and will come to understand this.
edit on 13-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I am not new. I've read posts on ATS for 4 years now. I agreed with some, and I disagreed with others, but not once did I attack someone, like you guys did, simply because I did not agree with what the person said.

What harm do you think his story can do to anyone? Honnestly?

And I do agree, not all people that comes to ATS is stable, but hey, that's life - if you turn your tv on, or read the bible, quaran, or whatever holy book, you will find much more crazier stuff than this thread.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

With all due respect, Steve1709, you sound like a real jerk. A boring one too. Who made you ATS-member's keeper? Do you think ATS-members need YOU to safe them? You think yourself that important? Ha!

So what if there is no truth in his story? What do you suppose will happen? Will his mother commit suicide? Will ATS-member or the masses commit suicide?

None of you disagreed in a respectful manner, you were just mean and nasty. I honnestly do not care if there's any truth in his story - but I sure as hell will remember it tickeled my imagination, it interested me and it gave me pleasure reading it - and even if nothing else happen, it was still worth the read, and come 23 December, a good laugh.

Not everyone feels the same as you. Just read some of the threads
on this board, and then you will understand why the people like
the OP are dangerous. People want a better world so much, that they
will believe all this 2012 rubbish, and when they wake up, and realiae
the world is still the same, how do you think they will feel?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I am not new. I've read posts on ATS for 4 years now. I agreed with some, and I disagreed with others, but not once did I attack someone, like you guys did, simply because I did not agree with what the person said.

What harm do you think his story can do to anyone? Honnestly?

And I do agree, not all people that comes to ATS is stable, but hey, that's life - if you turn your tv on, or read the bible, quaran, or whatever holy book, you will find much more crazier stuff than this thread.

The OP is tying to tell people that someone great is going
to happen on this day, and you think thats okay? Did you expect
just the gullible to come onto this thread and not the skeptics. You say
you have been on this site for four years, but you still dont know how
it works?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Steve, have you met his mother? Do you have proof that she was manipulated into making this movie? Were you there when it was recorded? Since you demanded evidence on all that was being said by Ewok, do you have evidence of anything that you disagreed upon?

Or are you, like Ewok, and so many others, just speculating?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Odette

We have been digging, look at the OP's past posting history and he attacks threads like this, his tale changed and he added things like, it could take until 2032 for the people to ascend just to cover his bases.
Anyhow when the 22nd comes we will find out eh.
I just hope no one hurts themselves over threads like this.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I do not come to ATS to know how you think anything works, I come here to read what other people are thinking, and to enjoy it. If I wanted a reality check instead, I would've watched the news instead.

Why don't you guys start your own thread called NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, and get your own followers?
edit on 25/10/1978 by Odette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

He is giving an honnest opinion. What HE truly believes in. What HE thinks is going to happen. He speculates about the dates, probably because his thoughts are not stagnated, his opinion may change the more he thinks. What is wrong in that?

It is nice when people disagree, it just gives you more to think about and an opportunity to broaden your perspective on what is being said, but the way you guys disagreed and attacked him, only spoiled a good thread, because it was obvious that he put alot of effort and thought into what he said, and you none.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It's called rules. you said so what if everything he posted wasn't true... Well as a long time member you should know that is a major t and c violation and an Insta IP ban. come Dec 23, I smell a ban. Because he changed his story. That makes this a hoax. There is no debating that

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

And your opinion is important to me why????

Think what you will of me, but add racist as I firmly believe that different countries turn out people with very similar cultural biases and manerisms and attitudes. And given the s a's that I have had the displeasure to meet over here, you sure came across with the same arogant self righteous traits. But I must say that when I was around 30 something, I too would have thought (but not blurted out any reprimands) that attacking a person's post was pretty mean. But thankfully, I have had any gloss chipped away and now I'm too damn old to be nice. By the way, NO most aussies I am sure aren't like me, most probably aren't racist. Most would not worry about people coming into oz from other places. But that's their problem (and unfortunately mine as I then have to tolerate people who expect to bring their pathetic cultures here) I am aware that that will get many condemnations from people on here.

My comment

Who cares

And what a dumb comment "with all due respect you're a jerk
Hell, I am either a jerk or i'm not. If I am, then there's no respect, If I'm not then ah whatever
Re boring, well I'm getting a rise out of you

safe them ???? I guess you mean save them.
Nope, I really don't care, I just like being a mongrel to people who I feel are pulling the wool over peoples' eyes.
But might someone off themself? Maybe
might someone end up depressed and unable to function if his/her "story" doesn't come to fruition? Maybe
This bloke in my opinion definately is dangerous.

And I'm glad you enjoyed his/her story at least it is keeping you out of the sun so you don't get your eye lids sunburned

Oh well rant over.

Bottom line, the OP imo is fobbing off his/her story at the expense of even his mother. I reckon he/she is the jerk as is anybody that defends him/her

Have a nice day

In short, I am now one angry old man who won't back down.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Jay-morris

I do not come to ATS to know how you think anything works, I come here to read what other people are thinking, and to enjoy it. If I wanted a reality check instead, I would've watched the news instead.

Why don't you guys start your own thread called NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, and get your own followers?

You lost a lot of credibility when you said you get reality checks from the news.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Steve, I guessed you were old before you even told me you were. Only an old man can have a mind as closed and rigid as yours. I bet you suck the fun out of everyone that enters your life.

As for your stereotyped opinion about South African's, it only proves the point I made above.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

He is giving an honnest opinion. What HE truly believes in. What HE thinks is going to happen. He speculates about the dates, probably because his thoughts are not stagnated, his opinion may change the more he thinks. What is wrong in that?

It is nice when people disagree, it just gives you more to think about and an opportunity to broaden your perspective on what is being said, but the way you guys disagreed and attacked him, only spoiled a good thread, because it was obvious that he put alot of effort and thought into what he said, and you none.

Nothing he stated was presented as an opinion or a question. It was presented as fact and truth. Either do this the way I say so, or miss out, and be left behind for the end of the world.
edit on 13-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

He can state whatever he wants, if he truly believes it, then it is a fact to HIM.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Lets just see if people will ascend ok.
It is just like Harold Camping with a different twist.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Steve, I guessed you were old before you even told me you were. Only an old man can have a mind as closed and rigid as yours.

good, glad to see we agree to disagree. Mind is only closed to guff, guff writers and guff defenders because guff is dangerous

I bet you suck the fun out of everyone that enters your life.

As for your stereotyped opinion about South African's, it only proves the point I made above.

Then do us both a favour and don't come over here

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

And another thing, Steve, everyone knows that all white people in South Africa, like myself, orginated from Europe. So your racist comment is based on? Geography? Haha!

South Africa and Australia's weather is the same, so while I go get my eyelids burned, like you suggested, don't you have some kangaroo's or something to feed, eh old mate?

I will not discriminate against your because you are old, stupid and from Australia, but simply because you sound like a nasty, bitter old man.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join