It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Cody, here is the wonderful banner you made for me to promote the George Winston ATS Live Radio Show in all 3 threads posted tonight. Thank you again!

Des

Main thread written by Aboveboard in ATS Live Radio Show forum.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread by Druid in General Chit Chat forum.

My thread in People forum.

Cody, your banner is awesome!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Aww
Thanks Des that put a massive smile on my face,

If you ever need another you know us guys and girls here will help you out.

Cody

edit on 11/12/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Well, both Jesus and I are very appreciative.

I always heard that Jesus was not vain, but there you go. If you have a direct line I have a few questions for him!

BTW, if you want realism, that picture has faded A LOT. Jesus did not have fair skin!

I don't think I suggested that he was vain, since he was interested in our mutual glorification with him. As to his skin and hair color, as scandalous as this is to say, it might very well have been fairer than normal, as they were under Roman occupation and well, Joseph did not divorce his newlywed for committing adultery, but that's the kind of thing ordinarily better left unsaid. Needless to say there's more to the story than the Gospels both reveal and hide, as Apocrypha.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Free if anyone wants it

Cody

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Loving it, what you did!

Um, I understand that this is probably asking too much, because I'm already so pleased with my Christmas avatar, and you've done such a wonderful job.

With that said - could the Venus/Jupiter star conjunction, be made, to twinkle and flare, like the Star of Bethlehem? It could start small and then, suddenly really light up, just before the sleigh first enters the scene. That way it's telling the whole Christmas story and well that wouldn't be too difficult to do, would it?

Or am I asking for too much.. it just struck me how awesome that would be to complete the scene. And hey if you don't ask, you don't get and it's always worth asking, especially around Christmas time..

Thanks again. I love it! It's so cool, cute playful and Christmassy, it's perfect.

NAM

edit on 11-12-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

That is great Cody, awesome. Very much out of the box!

P

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

As I understand it, backgrounds can no longer be animated so that would be a no to your request.

P

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Like this?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

pheonix358

As I understand it, backgrounds can no longer be animated so that would be a no to your request.

P

Didn't we already break it when I added the santa flying across it??

Maybe this will be ok to slide since it's just a small addition plus it's only for a limited time. Once xmas is over the whole thing will change anyway.

But that's good to know for the future. Thanx.
edit on 11-12-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

That's about perfect, I sent you a PM. And yes, it's just for Christmas to try to help everyone catch the Christmas spirit.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Perfect, thank you.

It would make a good addition to the Christmas avatar contest if there is one, so by all means feel free to enter.

Wonderful.

Btw, here's where those stars came from, which was a near conjunction of Venus and Jupiter that took place a few years back.

The starfield in my background, is Aquarius (new age).

edit on 11-12-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

What you need to do is to put the animated part on a transparent and have it in the front, so that your background is not animated.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

mOjOm

They took it down, wasn't allowed to use it now even for the Christmas season..

I wish I never tried to enter it on behalf of my wonderful artists in the Christmas avatar contest, which drew attention to it..

Wah!

edit on 12-12-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Oh you mean there's still a way..?

Hopeful..

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Bummer man. Don't worry about it just yet. Like someone else mentioned it just has to be altered a bit. I can't get to it right now cause I got to work but when I get home I'll see what I can do.

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!!!!

Telling me that I can't do something is just an invitation for me to find another way around....

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

For Pete's sake it was just for the holiday season I explained that. I have asked, after it was removed, if I can keep it just until the end of December, we'll see what they come back with..

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
the rule was in place to ensure browser functionability for the most platform.

The rule is in place for 2 reasons. First, some users would put seizure inducing images in their background. But the other relates to functionality of the website. I don't think they will budge on it. However, you likely would (in the future) be better served asking forgiveness and not permission.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Maybe they'll allow it just for the holidays..

It was because I'd entered it into the Christmas contest on your behalf and that of mOjOm because i was just so excited about how totally awesome it was.

You yourself thought it was "spectacular"..

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

NewAgeMan
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Maybe they'll allow it just for the holidays..

It was because I'd entered it into the Christmas contest on your behalf and that of mOjOm because i was just so excited about how totally awesome it was.

You yourself thought it was "spectacular"..

Because it is!

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join