It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Major Conspiracy Unfolded, Music Labels Behind Weapons Trafficking And Drugs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

For nearly two decades, drug lord James Rosemond, a/k/a "Jimmy Henchman," denied accusations of his involvement in the near-fatal 1994 ambush of rap star Tupac Shakur at New York's Quad Recording Studios that marked a pivotal moment in American pop history.

Prosecutors proved that couriers working for Rosemond delivered massive volumes of drugs, cash and machine guns in music crates to recording studios and record labels owned by or affiliated with Vivendi's Universal Music Group, the largest music corporation in the world.

blogs.villagevoice.com...

Think of what this implies
Music Labels now with rap music promoting the same things they are receiving in those "music crates".
And using an industry with an incredible amount of transportation back and forth, possibly with alot of carte blanche luxuries due to volume for arms dealing and drug trafficking.

I'm trying to do more reasearch on this but finding very little
Thought maybe the good people at ATS could help out.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Perhaps this is a really deep rabbit hole, I have looked into the story of Bob Marley before and
found several reasons to doubt the newspaper story...he is not the only one, to be sure.

Its a wild story for sure, but its not that hard to think its true.

www.savethemales.ca...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The music industry is an uber tool for the satanic agenda. Using their music to push the guns and drugs they sell is not all that shocking to me, though I do find it quite creative. The enemy is certainly crafty. The industry has gotten so messed up it's crazy, and most people don't even notice.
edit on 2-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Not everyone in the music industry is working for the dark.

THIS is my band.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

OMG what a bunch a nasty freaks , but thats the nature of greed lead to gangstas

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
The music industry is an uber tool for the satanic agenda. Using their music to push the guns and drugs they sell is not all that shocking to me, though I do find it quite creative. The enemy is certainly crafty. The industry has gotten so messed up it's crazy, and most people don't even notice.

+1

Modern music corrupts

Would love to see some studies done, regarding what effect modern music has on the brain

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
brad pitt and the film company were popped for this awhile ago..

Guns for Brad Pitt film seized by Hungarian police

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Perhaps this is a really deep rabbit hole, I have looked into the story of Bob Marley before and
found several reasons to doubt the newspaper story...he is not the only one, to be sure.

Its a wild story for sure, but its not that hard to think its true.

www.savethemales.ca...

I actually took a look at your link and read the heading . Straight up it says CIA creating drug culture .
Well they would see it as a money making venture to service the DEMANDS of the people , would they not.

Did the CIA force you to take those drugs they smuggled into the country . NO . Did they force you to listen to the garbage lyrics in the music . No
No it was the little not so wholesome people who demanded thse things , thus business saw the chance .

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

The bigger question is if they are working with or against the US Cia and Fbi?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Really, Tupac Shakur and Biggie were just doing the devils work? Okay now. Here I thought they were some ghetto youths that developed their behaviours in poverty and were trying to make money with any means possible.

But sure, lets blame it all on the devil...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This stuff is all interlinked, huh?

Finances, weapons, entertainment, drugs, technology, energy, law enforcement, intelligence, education, health, politics.

Blahblahblah corrupt.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
This stuff is all interlinked, huh?

Finances, weapons, entertainment, drugs, technology, energy, law enforcement, intelligence, education, health, politics.

Blahblahblah corrupt.

I'm sorry you are so let down by great moral leaders like the half dollar (50 Cent) et al.

Jeez, When I listened to the old folk songs (rap) and they talked about kidnapping, killing, robbing, beating women, pimping women, I just thought to myself "Damn fine christian folk singing the word of god" and here we all are, slapped in the face.

No one could have seen it coming that they were up to no good.

Excuse me while I pop a xanax and forget that I had a thought today.
edit on 2-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What are you talking about?

Nothing in my post indicated that I was let down, or surprised, or that I held 50 cent in high regard...

I'm saying that these mega industries are all corrupt, and linked together in their corruption, and it's too bad.

What is this about me posting a few rap videos on that other thread that you came in with a bunch of nonsense?

Relax, I like a lot of different kinds of music and all genres are driven by corporate greed and social control.

Good work.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Your "interlinking" is ambiguous.

Water, air, food...

You mean all the evil people in this world consume all of these?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You're unaware that a lot of this corruption in various industries share common threads? Seems to me, that some portion of the entertainment industry exists as a social engineering project...and the people who are interested in social engineering are the same who are involved in intelligence, banking, government, etc....

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, other than attempting to discredit everything I'm saying.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

+1

Modern music corrupts

Would love to see some studies done, regarding what effect modern music has on the brain

Bollocks. There's no such thing as modern music; it's in a constant state of flux with no real cut-off point between old and new.

People have always had a problem with 'modern' music whether it's rap, punk, 60s psychedelia, rock and roll, be bop, ragtime, folk. How far back do you want to go to erase 'modern' influence? Pre-harmony? Pentatonic single line melodies?

Whatever music is playing, there's always someone stood in the corner with their hands over their ears, crying 'who will think of the children'?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I recall reading a text by a Greek philosopher wherein he complained about temple graffiti, youth promiscuity and the dwindling intelligence of the younger generation.

I bet he was disgusted by all that new-fangled fancy lyre music.

In similar fashion, back in the late 80s the UK media were actively promoting rampant fear and disgust at all the 'black music' and Public Enemy were portrayed as something like the Taliban...stage-prop guns. Between them and the Beastie Boys, we were supposed to be on the precipice of the 'End of the World as We Know It!' Gulp.

Somehow or other, the ancient Greek philosopher and modern western media appear to be repeating a conversation as old as human society and the generation gap....'fear the young and forget that you were once young too.'

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Really, Tupac Shakur and Biggie were just doing the devils work?

You saw what happened when they started to speak out about what was going on. Silenced.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If theres good profit, someone some where will do it, illegal or not.

pretty large implications with this news.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Over the years, I've come to the conclusion that it's very possible that the story we were told about Tupac and Biggies deaths, and that whole "west versus east" rapping rivalry is not the whole truth. There is something more here, it's not some simple beef between artists to sell records.

In your article it states:

Rosemond was later convicted of operating a multimillion-dollar crack ring that moved thousands of kilos of drugs and dirty cash between Los Angeles and New York.

Emphasis added.

He certainly was a businessman with favored connections and possibly enforcers.
Think about it - if you can buy 10 kilos in LA, for lets just say 10,000 dollars and sell it in NY for at least 50,000. Then you collect your cool 40k, profit and pay your people (or not) and do it again. Someone gets busted, just pay get a good lawyer friend and you (or someone else) drops some cash. Or, the alternative.

I also wouldn't rule out the possibility that this could be somehow connected to organized crime, in a much larger scope. The money has to come from somewhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join