It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel authorizes construction of 3,000 new settlements

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by DarknStormy

How is a movement for the establishment of a Jewish state - which was spurred into existence because of the prevalence of European antisemitism and pogroms - evil?

Because that movement collaborated with the Third Reich. The Stern Gang took Nazi aid in their fight against the British. Avraham Stern was one of the founding memebers of the IDF.

I have proven all of this.

The most intelligent and relevant anti zionists in the world...are JEWS...

They are the ones who suffered the most from the dealings of the zionist congress on their behalf....a position they enjoyed without democratic considerations.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Did you honestly believe I was referring to all Palestinians in my post or were you just attempting to make a point?

You got called out for making an extremist statement and your knee jerk reaction was to immediately point to someone else.

I see a statement based off one sided facts which may not be facts at all. Do you honestly believe that Israel have got nothing to answer for when it comes to Gaza? Even the West Bank? Don't you believe they should be held accountable for their actions? Unfortunetly, the modern day issues are not the only problems. People can call Terrrorist all they want concerning Hamas, remember though, the very same slogan was used by the Earliest Zionists and they were proud to use it.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Did you honestly believe I was referring to all Palestinians in my post or were you just attempting to make a point?

You got called out for making an extremist statement and your knee jerk reaction was to immediately point to someone else.

I see a statement based off one sided facts which may not be facts at all. Do you honestly believe that Israel have got nothing to answer for when it comes to Gaza? Even the West Bank? Don't you believe they should be held accountable for their actions? Unfortunetly, the modern day issues are not the only problems. People can call Terrrorist all they want concerning Hamas, remember though, the very same slogan was used by the Earliest Zionists and they were proud to use it.

We are telling you that we are not pro Israel.

We are telling you not to make extremist statements.

Read our posts, we are not Israeli proxies. Neither are we Arab proxies. Just people making points.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

To all the Zionists out there: take your "Israel has the right to defend itself" argument and SHOVE IT. Articles like the one above should convince EVERYONE with a sense of objectivity that, since their inception, the Israeli's have ultimately been the aggressors in the region. Yesterday's vote is only proof that the world has had enough of Israel; it's actions, and it's rhetoric

According to traditional accounts, the Muslim conquests (Arabic: الغزوات‎, al-Ġazawāt or Arabic: الفتوحات الإسلامية‎, al-Fatūḥāt al-Islāmiyya) also referred to as the Islamic conquests or Arab conquests,[1] began with the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He established a new unified polity in the Arabian Peninsula which under the subsequent Rashidun (The Rightly Guided Caliphs) and Umayyad Caliphates saw a century of rapid expansion of Muslim power.
They grew well beyond the Arabian Peninsula in the form of a Muslim Empire with an area of influence that stretched from the borders of China and the Indian subcontinent, across Central Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Sicily, and the Iberian Peninsula, to the Pyrenees. Edward Gibbon writes in The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire:

since their inception, the Israeli's have ultimately been the aggressors in the region.

So we are only judging the region from the inception of Israel and ignore all history before it?

Muslim Conquests.

1 History
1.1 Muhammad's campaigns
1.2 Byzantine–Arab Wars: 634–750
1.3 Conquest of Persia and Iraq: 633–651
1.4 Conquest of Transoxiana: 662–751
1.5 Conquest of Sindh: 664–712
1.6 Conquest of Hispania (711–718) and Septimania (719–720)
1.7 Conquest of the Caucasus: 711–750
1.8 End of the Umayyad conquests: 718–750
1.9 Conquest of Nubia: 700–1606
1.10 Incursions into southern Italy: 831–902
1.11 Conquest of Anatolia: 1060–1360
1.12 Byzantine-Ottoman Wars: 1299–1453
1.13 Further conquests: 1200–1800
1.14 Decline and collapse: 1800–1924

I don't really care personally either way, as the Middle East has little of any interest to me (Business, Personal, or otherwise), however, to simply state that aggression in the region is only due to Zionism is short sighted.

The bottom line is that Jews need a state of their own. To deny them that is the equivalent of outlawing Islamic states. As far as where that state should be, their history is far older than the Islamic history in the same region. Does this make sense?
edit on 30-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Not that it takes a genius to figure it out, but I predicted this in a thread by MDDoxs .

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by MDDoxs

My guess is that the consequences will be more illegal settlements to be built in the West Bank, perhaps they will completely annex all of West Bank?

This is just speculation on my behalf but they have threatened this before.
edit on 11/27/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are so predictable, nothing more than a spoiled brat who throws a tantrum when they do not get their way and it is way beyond me why anyone supports these Zionist criminals.
edit on 11/30/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheHammer22

Point out the extremist points for me and I will explain why they are not extremist. Obviously this is something you can't let go. thanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Israel was made of crocodile tear.

First they cried for UN. But soon they showed their true face to the world.

They killed English soldiers , they massacred people in their homes , they terrorized people and made Palestinian leave their homes and lands.

Israel is not after home for it's people. It is after land.

The Israeli people could live there by the local people , but they don't because they want all the land

The plan is called Nile till Euphrates.

Nile is in Egypt and Euphrates is located in Iraq.
edit on 30-11-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Point out the extremist points for me and I will explain why they are not extremist. Obviously this is something you can't let go. thanks.

You said that Hamas should exterminate the zionists, many of which are misinformed and not guilty of anything more than stupidity.

They wouldnt just be able to wipe out the zionists, nor would they. Hamas is extremist, and kills innocents just like the Israelis do. Saying that they should be able to wipe out people no worse than themselves.....IS extremist.

I dont like this beef....we are on the same side. Its just that the hasbara rats cry Hitler, every time somebody says something that supports the goals of Hamas...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You said that Hamas should exterminate the zionists, many of which are misinformed and not guilty of anything more than stupidity.

Ok, I seen a post and thought I would see how people would like it if I said the same about Israel. I do not support the extermination of anyone. Like all Political groups, I really do not give any of them any credibility. When it comes to Israeli politics, I see the same traits except we must feel sorry for them and defend them even though you, yourself have pointed out the had a history with Nazi germany and its possible they contributed to certain events themselves..

They wouldnt just be able to wipe out the zionists, nor would they. Hamas is extremist, and kills innocents just like the Israelis do. Saying that they should be able to wipe out people no worse than themselves.....IS extremist.

I agree. But I do not support the constant bombardment of Palestinians either. Hamas need to grow up, but so do Israel.

I dont like this beef....we are on the same side. Its just that the hasbara rats cry Hitler, every time somebody says something that supports the goals of Hamas...

I do not support the goals of Hamas. I do not support the goals of Israel. I understand what has happened in the past though (refer to Mideasts post above).. That is exactly why I have a soft side for the opposition and always will. The very things they are being accused of were invented by the accusers.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Of the two, Israel is recognized as the sovereign country and that gives them the right to build in their own country.

there is no such thing as the country of Israel.

it is the State of Israel.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Your right.

They act like rubbing a child.

They threaten and attack Gaza.

Then they build their cities on the dead bodies.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
you have the Israeli side that plays within world rules,

plays within world rules???? ...I guess the 28 UN violations against Israel means nothing to you?

thank goodness "the world" sees things differently ...

edit on 30-11-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: corrections

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I know your making a serious point with that 2nd photo but I can't stop laughing.. The sad thing is, its so true...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Now that it is clear what kind of books you are subjecting yourself to, i'm not surprised anymore how you've managed to so successfully brainwash yourself. Seek help.

Could there be any other reason for the hostilities between palestinians and israelis, other than all arabs are nazi-indoctrinated, jew-hating muslims?

“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.”—David Ben Gurion,

“Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves ... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country.”—David Ben Gurion

"I don't understand your optimism.," Ben-Gurion declared. "Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. Sure, God promised it to us, but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel, it's true, but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been anti-Semitism the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance. So it's simple: we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army. Our whole policy is there. Otherwise the Arabs will wipes us out". - The Jewish Paradox, Goldmann

"No Zionist can forgo the smallest portion of the Land Of Israel. [A] Jewish state in part [of Palestine] is not an end, but a beginning ..... Our possession is important not only for itself ... through this we increase our power, and every increase in power facilitates getting hold of the country in its entirety. Establishing a [small] state .... will serve as a very potent lever in our historical effort to redeem the whole country.".—David Ben Gurion

The Jewish Paradox

Righteous Victims

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

If you want to get technical, there is no such thing as a Palestinian. The so called Palestinian is just a combination of other ancestors from different regions of the ME. If you do not agree, then answer this- what is the Palestinian language? Currency?

When the Roman Empire conquered the land that is now referred to as Palestine it was renamed by the Romans as is typical of the Romans to the Latin name of Israels biggest enemy- Philistina. Philistines were the biggest enemy of Israel. Palestine is merely an English transliteration of Philistine and the original inhabitants were Jews.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Its also known that Arabs, Jews and Christians lived peacefully amongst each other before the Zionists entered the picture in Palestine.. Did they persecute each other before 1948? No. Were they persecuted during and after 1948? Yes. At one point in History, something dramatically changed and it wasn't Palestinians faults.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by infowarrior9970

If you want to get technical, there is no such thing as a Palestinian. The so called Palestinian is just a combination of other ancestors from different regions of the ME. If you do not agree, then answer this- what is the Palestinian language? Currency?

When the Roman Empire conquered the land that is now referred to as Palestine it was renamed by the Romans as is typical of the Romans to the Latin name of Israels biggest enemy- Philistina. Philistines were the biggest enemy of Israel. Palestine is merely an English transliteration of Philistine and the original inhabitants were Jews.

Thats like saying Argentina isnt a country because they dont have their own language.

Israel has more English speakers, and people of European decent, than they have native Hebrews.

The modern Palistinian has more genetic similarity to the ancient Israelites, than the modern Jew has. By quite a bit actually.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

reply to post by micmerci

Its also known that Arabs, Jews and Christians lived peacefully amongst each other before the Zionists entered the picture in Palestine.. Did they persecute each other before 1948? No. Were they persecuted during and after 1948? Yes. At one point in History, something dramatically changed and it wasn't Palestinians faults.

I don't know what circles it is "known" in but my history books beg to differ. They have been persecuting each other as far back as their each individual histories go. But if you want to keep it in modern history, (why we discount ancient history is beyond me), they have been persecuting each other 30 years before 1948. After the Balfour Declaration, Palestinian Jews bought huge tracts of land from Arabs in Palestine. Note- they did not steal the land and drive them out. They typically overpaid for the barren land and the Arabs typically did not reside on the land they sold. Then the Arabs finally figured out that they were eventually going to be outnumbered so they cried to the British (seems some things never change) and got them to issue the White Papers.

And as for the dramatic change, that occurred the day after Israel was declared as a state. It was attacked by Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia. (Sounds a bit more drastic than authorizing the building of settlements to me)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Doubt if anyone of us -namely non-politicains - will ever find the Reality behind all this. Yes, History does have a stack of info that must be read prior to commenting on Middle East fanaticism. But the following does make a statement worth considering,

Hezabollah, Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, are gradually merging as one powerful group. By searching through the net one can find a stack of first hand explainations plus ......... well i'll shut-up , but please search out on a wider basis. Oh and by the way this so called Maya calender, something referring to 12/12/12/ etc.

Have you checked out the History books to find who the TWELVER were / are ???
Have a nice weekend.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised by this? Palestina gets that vote and Netanyahu builds new settlements, like a dog marking his territory.

Watch the following vid, it shows Netanyahu caught off guard, revealing his true intentions. I always knew he wanted this but seeing him say certain things is really disheartening.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join