It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED! The NWO Internet Takeover AND Kill Switch Agenda! If You Are Reading This - IT AFFECTS YOU!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Kill the damn thing already maybe we would actually get off line and do something.

We need the gov't to control the internet in order to accomplish this goal-or those who can't control themselves .. do we all need to be controlled because some people can't log off?

Huh, if we have that then, you can kiss your black Friday deals out the window

We do need our internet.
edit on 23-11-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I'm gutted I came a little late to the party but I have something to add...

So there I was on youtube a few days ago and I went to leave a comment. As soon as I had clicked on the comment box I had a little message pop up, I didn't think to take a screen grab but I'm sure this may well be known here at ATS...

The message was asking me to use my FULL name, instead of my "unreadable" username. There were 2 boxes one for my first name and one for my last name... Or you could select that you didn't want to do it... Obviously I clicked on that and then I got another pop up... WHY don't you want to use your full name?

There were some options beneath, about 6 I think... It was things like "I am well known by my username" etc... There was no option to say it is non of your business!

I could of just lied I guess but I didn't really want to, so I clicked at the bottom which said something like "i'll tell you later"... I have since had it again too!

When it first happened I knew EXACTLY what these BEEEEP BEEP BEEEPS were playing at! I knew it was the softly softly approach, not that it was even that soft though!

Okay so now I have a theory... I have never heard of someone prosecuted or arrested for a youtube video or comment... Has anyone else? And there are some really bad things said on youtube, I have seen racism, threats of violence and even threats to kill the president etc... Yet nothing? Now some guy on twitter tells a footballer that he let his dead dad down and he's carted away?

I think they are going after facebook and twitter because people tend to use their real names, especially facebook. Along with the names are your photos and friends list etc... Basically there isn't much scope to say it isn't you... Then I read this from your op...

create a global regime of monitoring internet communications - including the demand that those who send and receive information identify themselves.

It all clicked into place!!! I mean EVERYONE on the internet is either sending or receiving information!

Absolutely shocking stuff...

Thanks for the heads up, I have told everyone I know, hopefully this goes viral! And if I get the message again I will defo screen grab, just incase people haven't seen the message yet...

edit on 23-11-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Why would these people think that the people could not form their own networks?

I'm afraid of them trying things like this because I firmly believe they want to but this is like a ditch effort to me. At one point in time this could have been possible but with what technology we do have, we can have our own networks.

This would never work.

It would be a SERIOUS pain the ass for a while but within 1 decade we would have public and open source networks to rival anything they might try to pull away from us.
edit on 23-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerknight

You mean "AFFECT"? Grammar people!

Are you the grammar police?
If so you ought to be fired-the mis-spelling of a word is not a grammatical error-it's simply the mis-spelling of a word.

Now, if you want to enforce your law, you can probably do that with my grammar.. but I could not care less

Besides, we all knew what was meant by effect/affect-who cares anyway. How do you feel about the OT?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Networks would be hard to form without access to their fiber optics, their cellular frequencies, and their satellites. Small bluetooth based networks, spider webbed together are possible - but would be very, very and difficult to maintain.

As tacky as it sounds, the future of the Internet may end up being going back to CB radio.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Why would these people thinks that the people could not form their own networks?

I was thinking about this and I wondered if it was possibly to use CB radio channels or something? I have absolutely no idea how they work but thought it could be an idea... We are defo going to have to think outside the box here, even if for a backup plan... And forget about the petitions! Do you really think they give a damn about that? (this isn't aimed at you btw)

'm afraid of them trying things like this because I firmly believe they want to but this is like a ditch effort to me. At one point in time this could have been possible but with what technology we do have, we can have our own networks.

Do you have any ideas on HOW we could create our own network? And even if we could I bet the vast majority just wouldn't know how to do it or even be inclined to find out! Most people still don't know what TOR is...

This would never work.

Oh yes it will, they will just force the ISP to lock off the network, they have already done it several times before...

It would be a SERIOUS pain the ass for a while but within 1 decade we would have public and open source networks to rival anything they might try to pull away from us.

I think it would take a little longer than that... Look at how long it took for the internet to really take off originally. Plus as I said most people just won't be inclined to find out how you do it... Hopefully I am wrong though...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Coming from the perspective that I am, as an American, it rings back to the days that The North American Free Trade Agreement was made law. This group can operate above any of our jurisdictional laws here due to this, as they operate outside the borders of the United States. They can provide and control services to American citizens and have complete power to do what they want with it, due to their organization providing these services from places beyond our borders. It would be nice if those that control these things for us here were within the borders of the U.S., as that would limit their power to do such things. I wish that the internet service providers we have here were based here, as they would be bound to the anti-piracy laws that have cropped up over the last decade or more. Most large companies that offer internet based services have parent companies outside the U.S. and beyond our jurisdictional laws. Of course the Sopa Act shows that even our legislators here wish to have power over our right to free speech via the internet too...

I am only speaking as I feel about this as being an American and seeing it as it is here. As a collective, we all need to find a way to make these kinds of things criminal acts and find a way to oppose and defy those that would limit our freedoms in this aspect.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Some seminal reading for a basic understanding of the hierarchy and implications of what we're discussing.

Who controls the Internet
The Internet Backbone
Internet2
The IANA
The ICANN
FBI DCSNet
Lincoln
NarusInsight
Room 641 A
Main Core
Stellar Wind
Carnivore
Echelon
ADVISE

And I really could add a few dozen more.

Oh, and an article discussing these issues from a magazine called The Weekly Standard.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
Why would these people think that the people could not form their own networks?

I'm afraid of them trying things like this because I firmly believe they want to but this is like a ditch effort to me. At one point in time this could have been possible but with what technology we do have, we can have our own networks.

This would never work.

Believe it or not, the government has their own internet far above ours and it's not so top secret either. (Had to throw the wrench in.) I really don't think this will happen here in America but I do believe some information we gather today will surely be restricted in the future.

And if you think this is something, if this bill or whatever passes, ats is completely done. Let's hope this is smoke and mirrors otherwise, it could be our greatest nightmare yet.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

It would be a UN resolution granting powers to corporations globally. As far as the US goes it is all a moot point as President Obama has already signed two executive orders ( one secret and the other not - both can be referenced in recent threads of mine on my profile ) that effectively make this law in the United States anyway.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The NWO are globalists the creation of the internet was by globalists, the creation of social media was the creation of globalists.

Google,facebook,.twitter, it was once said “Faith moves mountains, but only knowledge moves them to the right place” that has been replaced by:

" Manipulation moves mountains, but only propaganda moves them to the right place"

If the internet was ever "shutoff" they would be doing the world a favor because it is the largest most accepted tool for manipulation,.

A kill switch would free mens minds instead of a tool that has been used to enslave them.
edit on 23-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Tools are what we make of them. Give the peasants enough picks and hoes and you might find that your knights and their swords don't mean diddly... Metaphorically speaking.

Propagandize the propagandists.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If the internet was ever "shutoff" they would be doing the world a favor because it is the largest most accepted tool for manipulation,.

Hmmm I don't fully agree with this... I would say more people watch TV that surf the web. Also the TV is passive, in general "the people" have no control or input into it... The internet on the other hand is a double edged sword, it has a vast amount of user generated information. Anyone can quickly and easily have a voice here... I have learned so much from the internet that I most definitely wouldn't have learned from the TV... TPTB will not like all their dirty little secrets out there for the world to see. I do take your point though that it can be used BY TPTB to manipulate, I just think they already have a much better method, TV...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Theory maybe practice scant difference between what the net is used for and this:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No no NO absolutely NO, they can go F themselves and I'm glad to see that Google is (apparently) opposed to it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Networks would be hard to form without access to their fiber optics, their cellular frequencies, and their satellites. Small bluetooth based networks, spider webbed together are possible - but would be very, very and difficult to maintain.

As tacky as it sounds, the future of the Internet may end up being going back to CB radio.

That's true but people would still build networks in any form they could simply out of boredom. There's hobbyist in the world of computers and networks more than any other professional field... I really believe that. Mere stubbornness will make one sit at a computer for several hours straight trying to solve a problem he will not get paid for... just to see if he can solve a problem.

I, even though my knowledge of computers and networking could be better, could quickly have a network of several computers in multiple houses in my neighborhood connected wirelessly within a couple of hours if the internet went down. Under the right circumstances neighbors would be networking pretty effortlessly and sharing what info is on their own computer and as that spreads and more and more info is complied, people could easily form large networks with the equipment they already have. Yes, it would start out very patchy but as long as a person had a computer, routing capabilities and electricity... they could essentially be an access point and if the internet went down because of government control... it WOULD happen. It would happen simply out of boredom.

Here's another problem for the Gov... If they screw up the internet to where people more and more become network hobbyist... the stuff they put on their networks will likely all be free, because it will be done out of a desire to do so and not tied to any type of financial structure or because it's their job.

Yes, it would be a pain in the ass but my main point is that due to the stubbornness of all the computer hobbyist (and there are many) it would still happen I think. There's too many ways to communicate.

I know some people about a mile down the road and if the internet went down, not only do think I could have a local network right around my house but I bet I could reach all the way down the road to them people down there without buying any additional equipment and just using old computers here at this house.... all I would need is for those computers to have power. I feel very strongly people would be doing this all over the place just to show movies if there was nothing on TV and then those local networks would connect.

Simply put, data can be transmitted through the air very easily with simple devices. It may be a different kind of network but it would eventually form. There's just too many techs in the world.

It would have to be the tower of babel all over again to completely divide people in communication at this point. No matter how long it takes, something is still going to get through... so this is another one of those things where I have to ask, why would they bother? If they truly do plan to grip communication entirely, this is a perfect example of why they are doomed to fail. They waste time and money.

We know how to get around this one. Nothing can really stop it from eventually happening. Why do they make stuff so complicated? They're giving us more stuff to do but we can get around this one. Much easier than we could build a solar powered car in the backyard.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

At the risk of showing my inner dork - this medium may be the place, one day, where the very real call goes out saying "My name is John Conner and if you are listening to this, you are the resistance....."

Now steroid robots and temper tantrum throwing actors aside, that core concept might well apply. If not in the US - then it already has in several middle eastern nations.

As I said earlier, the First Amendment is the FIRST one for a reason - and this medium, those fiber optic cables, satellites, and radio waves? They are our voice. They are what MUST be protected - which leads us to the Second Amendment... funny how those two go in that order.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Im guessing this is where FEMA comes into play? Plus all military patroling basically everywhere rural.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Don't misunderstand me here I am all for the right to call things as we see them, but a tool is only good as the people who creates, and uses them, and who uses them with "responsibility".

"free your mind and your butt will follow" Funkadelic ?

edit on 23-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I've seen that message too. I just cancelled everything to do with it. The next time I logged on, things were back to normal. Just ignore it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join