It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question Concerning Obama Being The Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hello all,

Forgive me if this has already been posted. I know there are many threads on here about Obama being the Anti-Christ but instead, I choose to create a new thread so people can read my post so I can get the information I'm looking for as I KNOW for a fact that I read it somewhere earlier either on ATS or somewhere else. So if someone knows where the information is, please point it out.

First, let's take a look at the News paper lottery results on the day Obama earned his second term as President.

November 5th Pick 3 - 666
November 5th Pick 4 - 7779

666 = The number of the beast
777 = The number of man
9 = ?

I know 9 is suppose to mean somebody, as I seen a post about these numbers a very well written one that is. I completely forgot what 9 means so could somebody shed some light on this?

I've ALWAYS believed that Obama would be the Anti-Christ, why? I don't know. I just do. Take a look at the lottery number picks 3 and 4. On the day of the Obama earned his second term those numbers showed up. 666, and 7779 and they obviously mean something almost as if it's a message from God himself. This cannot be a coincidence, what are the odds of that happening like really.

It's no wonder why many people believe Obama to believe the Anti-Christ, they just might be right after all.

Not only that but the Bible also states that we would see strange things in the sky above near the end of days. We've been seeing a lot of that happening around our Sun lately so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mark.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It wasn't the lotto that made me think O'Bammy could be the BigBad! lol

By the way, did anyone else find it funny that the 'hypersensitives' were trading "melanistic cat/black panther" tales on here (this site) about a week before the election (get it, black panthers?). hehehe
truth!

The thing to remember about the Antichrist is that evil people put him where he is -- he isn't alone in being evil!
He could never rule the world if the world didn't want him more than it wanted the Maker!

be of good cheer

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I have not seen anything in the Bible or elsewhere that would point to Obama as being the Antichrist. All I see is a bunch a white Americans that cannot live with the fact that a black man has been elected President Of The Untied States.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ok , I will bite. You have presented an interesting coincidence.

What you suggest is the lottery is linked to a satanic cult,the numbers are rigged and obama is in fact the antichrist.

Whilst I offer no proof to the contrary, I am gonna say

NOOoooooooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooOoooo.

Don't think so.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
It wasn't the lotto that made me think O'Bammy could be the BigBad! lol

By the way, did anyone else find it funny that the 'hypersensitives' were trading "melanistic cat/black panther" tales on here (this site) about a week before the election (get it, black panthers?). hehehe
truth!

The thing to remember about the Antichrist is that evil people put him where he is -- he isn't alone in being evil!
He could never rule the world if the world didn't want him more than it wanted the Maker!

be of good cheer

What would be great is a link to your black panther claim. That might clear up any issues that could arise from such a claim

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Did your Christ teach love and compassion?Why would he teach this? For his generation,or yours? You are looking out upon the world looking for hate,why? Maybe, you should stay within that energy vortex around your vessel, that is where the light is. It is dark out there.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So every time you see the number 666, you think it means the president of the United States is the anti-Christ? Religion does funny things to people's heads. 666 was just ancient Hebrews code-speak for the Roman emperor Nero. It ceased being relevant the day Nero died. Just an FYI, the oldest fragment of Revelations actually had 616 as the mark of the Beast, using the spelling Nero, versus Neron (dropping the N subtracted 50 from the total).

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Obama may not be the so called Anti-Christ, but he is a pawn. Barry Soetoro is ushering in the new age on this planet and it will be a ruff ride for those in this time.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Me thinks you dont even know the origin of the number 666...

Nothing to do with the antichrist. Blazing numbers on the metaphorical monsters head, nothing even remotely to do with evil.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

I have not seen anything in the Bible or elsewhere that would point to Obama as being the Antichrist. All I see is a bunch a white Americans that cannot live with the fact that a black man has been elected President Of The Untied States.

.....not once but twice!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

And that's the end of the story. Get over it.

2nd

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Well I dont believe he's the anitchrist, but this video I thought was interesting.

www.youtube.com...

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Anti-christ(s) can be any person one or more who is against God's will, beliefs or teachings. In other words if you hate God or his son Jesus then your Anti.

Just an opinion folks.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I happen to know exactly how you can tell if Obama is the third
and final antichrist.

If Obama is shot ever in the head, and then later survives, he is then
the Anti Christ

It is that simple.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Even though I think the lotto draw numbers are just a coincidence, I do also believe that he is the antichrist. There are biblical quotes that state something like: "The devil will deceive everyone, he will appear charming and kind at first". The whole idea is for you not to be deceived and realize who Satan is before its too late and he gains total power, which I think it is now too late because he just got re-elected.

In the following picture representing both sides of the great seal of the United States there are numerous clues as to who the antichrist is and when he will come. Just think about it for one minute, what is the next most evil number apart from 666? I think its probably 13, don't you? and next year is 2013.

Now this great seal sits on the wall of the presidents office in the white house, so its meant to represent the president. "Novus Ordo Seclorum" = "Announcing the birth or arrival of a New World Order", "Epluribus unum" = "One out of the many".

There are 13 steps in the pyramid.
13 stars above the eagles head, making the 6 pointed star of David (Israel)
1 All seeing eye of God
The eagle holds an olive branch of peace in one hand and arrows of war in the other, seems like peace through warfare.
There are 13 olives and 13 olive leaves.
And 13 arrows.
13 red and white stripes on the shield

What do you think all the 13's are for?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
the original 13 colonies would be my best guess

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The election was the 6th this time around.

That was from the last election, check the lotto result dates.

But yes, he is still the Anti-Christ, seriously.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

I happen to know exactly how you can tell if Obama is the third
and final antichrist.

If Obama is shot ever in the head, and then later survives, he is then
the Anti Christ

It is that simple.

Why would he have to be shot? There are many, many ways to suffer a mortal head wound. Have you seen the massive scar on his scalp, I'm guessing 12-15cm, perhaps more. So, maybe it already happened and we are just not aware of it yet.

Be careful in the interpretation though. I personally suffered what should have been a mortal head wound over 3 decades ago. At best ,if I came out of the coma I was supposed to be paralyzed. Today I am in better health than most people 20 years younger than me, do not have to take any meds and go roller-skating and bike riding with my child, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the Anti-Christ.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Contrary to the OP, I've found significant evidence that Obama is the Messiah. It's presented here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The problem with this statement is that well who the heck are we suppose to
take as the "Real" anti christ, how many times have we seen this word thrown
around, time and again it falls flat on its face, Hitler, Stalin, Manson (both of them),
and in all honesty the list would be so long if i were to include all of the names
that should be here, its ridiculous to take any of it as serious.

I find it offensive that you would try to label someone, anyone, as this evil incarnate
that has been debunked time and time again by people who refuse to lie so their
beliefs line up with reality, there are facts out there but this is a fallacy, obama may
be bad but he is also good in some ways, however i will give you that our current
government has a long long way to go for things to get better, also it must begin
with extraordinary change i believe anyway.

The folks in our current ruling body have lost sight of reality, this can be proven by
the deregulation of certain companies which led to the financial collapse, they
pointed the finger at everyone but the people who actually did it, not only that but they
refused to fix it by bringing back the regulations which kept things in check. liars and
thieves sure, antichrist or some religious "Evil", no sorry still not buying your BS any
more than i buy theirs.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join