It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question Concerning Obama Being The Anti-Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I noticed a lot of of people don't believe while some do but we all have our opinions right? I do believe God is trying to show us through numbers and signs even though that they could just be pure coincidences but what are the odds really?

Yes, we all have our opinions, but some can be downright dangerous. Look, for good or ill, Obama is just a man. Let's not get some religious nutjob worked up enough to try something stupid.

As for a god trying to show things through numbers, try to remember this about the god you believe in:

GOD IS GOD!!!! If he wanted to communicate with us it would be verbal, and in all of the languages at the same time. You might ask how he could do this. BECAUSE HE'S GOD!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I noticed a lot of of people don't believe while some do but we all have our opinions right? I do believe God is trying to show us through numbers and signs even though that they could just be pure coincidences but what are the odds really?

Yes, we all have our opinions, but some can be downright dangerous. Look, for good or ill, Obama is just a man. Let's not get some religious nutjob worked up enough to try something stupid.

As for a god trying to show things through numbers, try to remember this about the god you believe in:

GOD IS GOD!!!! If he wanted to communicate with us it would be verbal, and in all of the languages at the same time. You might ask how he could do this. BECAUSE HE'S GOD!!!!

True. You make a good point but do you ever wonder WHY God doesn't do that? Here are my thoughts...

When I think of God, I think of God as somebody who doesn't want to make it too obvious to people that he is in fact 'real'. Why? Well, look at it this way. If he were to tell everybody on this planet that he is real that would completely defeat the purpose of his entire game so to speak. Why? Because if everybody knows he is real, everybody would try to change the way they act so they could have eternal life with him. God doesn't want those who 'act' he wants those who are actually 'real decent people' to enter his kingdom. That's why it all comes down to faith.

At least that's the way I see it and I didn't realize how hard it would be to put it in words and even the paragraph above hardly make sense of the point I'm trying to bring across. ATS members are intelligent, so I trust you all to understand where I'm coming from.

It's like being a parent. Your child is bad, so you tell them if you be a good boy I will buy you a Xbox 360 next month so they act on their best behavior all month only to start acting up all over again straight after receiving their Xbox. I guess the analogy makes more sense. A lifetime is nothing compared to eternity.

I'm not a religious purpose but I do believe in God. I'm not perfect either and yes I'm a sinner through both thoughts and actions. Nobody is perfect but God loves all of us. As for the Bible, I believe in it but I also believe that it could have possibly been re-written so I look at the Bible as 'black and white with shades of grey' grey being the truth. Honestly, I hate religion.
edit on 11-11-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Originally posted by LostPassword

I happen to know exactly how you can tell if Obama is the third
and final antichrist.

If Obama is shot ever in the head, and then later survives, he is then
the Anti Christ

It is that simple.

In my opinion Revelations 13 is referring the the Roman Empire. This is based on to much other information to be put in this reply. If it is referring to the Anti-Christ receiving a mortal head wound and healing then I believe that it will be done as a trick to fool people. My belief that only Jesus Christ has the ability to raise people from the dead. God would never intrust this power to Satan. No where in the Bible has any person been raised from the dead except through God.

LMAO thats so laughable i almost peed... i have been dead for 3 minutes and i'm quite sure it wasn't god that raised me back up nor satan.. his name was Dr. bumgarten... true story.
edit on 11-11-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

Well, first off "Novus Ordo Seclorum" correctly translated from Latin means "A new order of the ages" a big difference in the context of things. That is because when America was established it was a new order and one that was run by the people, thus "a new order of the ages" since the people came from regions ruled by monarchs. The other part of "E pluribus unum" that comes from how our country is made up from different states, but unified into one nation, hence "Out of many, one". It is used because we are a little backwards in America, if you look at it this way, that states are not their own orders like in the rest of the world but we are a federation of 50 states, they don't have the power the whole nation has.

Next, for the number 13 that all goes back to the original colonies of America. That kind of symbolism is plastered all over American symbols for that reason alone. It is not just the shield that has 13 stripes, but every flag in America has 13 stripes. Actually, reminds me of a show i watched for a few minutes about tattooing, it was one of those contest shows, but the vets getting tattoos were pissed off the flags put on them didn't have 13 stripes. That is the core and start of America, so 13 is actually a really good number for us here.

Last, I'll explain the rest of the symbolism you asked in your post, as best I see it and know of. The all seeing eye at top over the 13 levels of the pyramid is a direct symbol of America itself. The 13 states are the foundation of America and at top they form the unified point of the pyramid which is just one stone, again the "one out of many". That is my take on the pyramid and the all seeing eye for that.

The olive branches and arrows, you were correct on them representing war and peace, however it is not that peace is gained through warfare. It is to represent the powers vested in congress for war and peace, which is just saying that if need be congress can declare war against our enemy or resolve it peacefully if it can be done. Nothing sinister about it, just when the seal was made they wanted it represent what America stood for and our independence.

I think I covered anything in your post and hopefully it clears up some of the history on the seal, also, don't forget to keep in mind the seal was made in 1782 as well. So, a lot of ideas people interject and try to say the seal means, like the incorrect translation of "Novus Ordo Seclorum" was not even a remote thought when Charles Thomson and William Barton made them so long ago.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Antichrist? No
Muslim Agent? YES

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ok, I'm not a Christian or a numerologist, so understand that what I say next comes from a place of utter disengagement and neutrality as far as this argument is concerned. I have no vested interest in any direction because, from my opinion, it's ALL "Inside Baseball"; it's all arguing about the interpretation of rules to a game that I don't play.

The "Number of the Beast" is NOT 666. That is a mistranslation attributable to the Greeks. If you go back to the original language (I honestly can't remember if it was Aramaic, Hebrew, or Coptic Greek and don't really care), it's 668.

You are playing with the wrong rulebook. Time to reassess.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The anti-Christ is the faceless Legion we are surrounded by that have turned the tide away from self-reliance toward dependency. Look how diabolical It is and It cannot be defeated by man.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I don't think much of the lottery numbers stuff, though interesting to a point.

I do not believe the Destroyer/Narcissist/pathological liar/Marxist/Kenyan/globalist-in-Chief

is the AC.

I think he's a forerunner, a trial balloon of sorts . . . for the oligarchy to test how far they can shove the people of the USA down the chute toward hell and still get away with maintaining good control.

The Nov 6 SElection has demonstrated yet again how well brainwashed and propagandized the populace has become . . . though actually, given the 100,000+ military votes that would have ousted him had they been counted . . . and given the shocking number of Florida precincts where there were 30-50% MORE VOTES CAST THAN REGISTERED VOTERS in the princincts . . . he didn't really win anyway.

The die is certainly cast. He has demonstrated that the populace will take outrageous levels, amounts and types of TREASON lying down . . . and gross amounts of horrific brazen lies . . . meekly. Like good little wimps.

Then there's the Benghazi gunrunning of even shoulder fired missiles to the Muslim Brotherhood--a fiercely sworn enemy to our Republic. . . . Treason doesn't get more outrageous than this guy does it day in and day out from well before he lived at 1600 Penn AVe.

That so many still think he's a messiah is truly a testimony to the artful effectiveness of the oligarchy's refined mass brainwashing propaganda efforts for decades.

He has tested many of the techniques and methods, strategies the AC will use and proven them to be mostly viable. He's been a great little stooge for the globalist oligarchy. He has furthered and hastened the day when the AC can step onto the world stage to wide acclaim just as this horrific black-hearted traitor has done only more so.

However, the AC will initially come onto the stage much more lilly white in his reputation . . . and will "wage war with peace" as the Bible says . . .

The Teleprompter-in-Chief isn't near up to such stunts. He's a badly written play . .. . played badly but still effectively due to the carefully engineered brain dead status of 51% of the population.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by r2d246

The AntiChrist is gonna have the same kind of super human abilities as like a top level illuminati and even greater than that. He'll have super powers. Obama has no powers. He's just a dude.

Obama can bend the truth.
Leap over issues with a single bound.
Blur preceptions.
Alter reality.
He can hurl blame at anyone and make it stick.
He can cool the atmosphere and lower the waters.

But he can't bowl.

ahhhh that's funny!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

Originally posted by r2d246

The AntiChrist is gonna have the same kind of super human abilities as like a top level illuminati and even greater than that. He'll have super powers. Obama has no powers. He's just a dude.

Since when do the illuminated have super powers?

Well my guess is that would certainly help as one way of creating a top down hierarchical structure. The illuminati work directly with demons to ultimately push satans agenda so they likely have powers but it's not the person it's the demons possessing them that are able to offer up the powers that angels have. (to clarify demons are simply fallen angels. They still have powers) awhhh that's so funny when I read it.... it's like where else online can you make a statement like that but ATS. LOL .... it's all true though! What other explanation is there?

edit on 12-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

In my quest to see how the other state's lotto's turned out that day, in an effort to prove this is nothing more than coincidence, I discovered something.

You have a photoshopped image my friend. I'm not sure where you got the image of the news paper, if you made it yourself, or if the newspaper made a misprint.

Illinois has 2 different lotteries that involve 3 numbers. Each one is drawn twice a day.

Here are November 5th results:

Pick 3
Midday: 9-2-3
Evening: 7-1-7

My 3
Midday: 3-4-3
Evening: 0-0-6

Here are the November 6th results:

Pick 3
Midday: 3-4-2
Evening: 2-0-0

My 3
Midday: 6-9-4
Evening: 6-5-1

Sure not seeing any 666 results. Time for the Hoax forum I believe.

Here are two sources to confirm.
Illinois Lottery ( I did a search for all games November 5th and 6th)

Lotterypost.com (Click past results on each draw)

Edit:
Pick 4 is also wrong.

Pick 4 results are :
2-2-4-4 and 8-5-9-0 for November 5th
0-3-1-2 and 1-4-3-9 for November 6th

Edit again:

I did a little more snooping on snopes (snoping?). The op picture is real but it is NOT from 2012. It is from election day 2008. Here is what snopes had to say about it:

While we can't speak to the absolute predictive power of coincidence, we can note it isn't all that uncommon for the string 6-6-6 to turn up in "Pick 3" type lottery games which feature the random selection of three digits from 0 to 9. The odds of any particular combination's turning up are one in a thousand, and if multiple drawings are held each day (as is the case in Illinois, which offers both midday and evening Pick 3 games) the odds are better than even that any given combination will turn up at least once a year. In fact, the numbers 6-6-6 had already been the winning combination in Illinois' Pick 3 game three separate times in 2008 prior to November 5: In the evening picks of January 16 and March 22, and in the midday pick on October 23. And for good measure, the winning combination for the evening Pick 4 draw on July 5 was 0-6-6-6.

Snopes
edit on 12-11-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Actually the number 666 is mans number.

The number 6 appears three times in triangle followed by a zero because each 60 degree angle forms a perfect triangle.

According to myth God does not build in straight lines.

But man does. Since man created the triangle with three straight lines that equal three perfect 60 degree angles then man's number is 666 or 18 when added together. When divided by the Holy Trinity, or Earths number that being three the result equals 6.66666 into infinity.

When a result is found in another form of math where 6+6=12 (1+2=3) + 6 = 9 we can once again see the appearance of 666 plus a 9 emerging from behind the tri-six to create 69. When added together the result is 15 or 1 + 5 = 6.

When 6 and 9 are multiplied together the result is 54 that when added together again gives us the result of 9.

But when the numbers are multiplied together the result is 20 that when divided by three again the result is once again 6.666666 into infinity. The kicker is that when you subtract 9 from 6 the result is a -3 or the anti-trinity of which when you subtract 4 from 5 you the result of 1. Which when 1 subtracted from the -3 you still have 2 negative anti-trinity entities left.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
May I introduce a connection between Obama and the Bible... Of course I can.

here is the linkwww.abovetopsecret.com...
I posted this on 6-11-2012.

I read the bible "not religious" in the bible threw out the new testament but mostly in the beggining it talks about blind seeing or jesus made the blind see. illuminati-illumination all seeing eye ect.. well in daniel 12;1-13 it give numbers such as when A occurs it will be 3.657 years "the bible says a time time and a half time ect well I got the numbers based on that" if you read it talks about what seems to be todays times, and the anti christ or bad guy. I took obamas inauguration date january 20. 2009 and added 3.534 years and got 7-2X-12 as the date. I left the exact day as a variable. On 7-20-12 its the ramadon "a jewish thing" Look it up yourself to understand the importance of it. A lot of things happen during these ramadon's, holocaust is one. I got 3.534 as well and added that up from the same 1-20-09 and got the date of Nato summit. All this befor the nato summit so I didnt think much of it. I am sure a lot happend we dont know of yet during that time, just like the olympics will prove no doubt.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Numbers would be the universal language. My opinion is that cultures are all just opinions.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I always found this bible verse interesting.

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty-two months.Revelation 13:5

Isnt that a standard 4 year presidential term?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

No, that would be forty eight months, not forty two.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

No, that would be forty eight months, not forty two.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Disagree. Obama is (supposedly) HALF white and HALF black. He was raised by a white woman.

If you read more carefully or look at the other pages on this topic, you will see a lot of similarities.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

When do they start campaigning for reelection though? Would that make it 42 months?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

Hi, are you still here?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join