It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You See Auras?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Greetings, ATS!

So I have a question for you. Can you see auras? If so, is it something you learned to do, or is it something innate? If you learned how to do it, could you share your process?

I'm interested in this subject, but am a complete novice. I can't read auras, don't even know if they exist. So I thought I'd ask my friends on ATS for their opinions

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hmm.. I've been thinking about "aura's" for a couple of days.

I cant see them, although I'm pretty sure I feel them... ?

I did have one 6th sense though, and its a very *strange* one... A few years back I'd be travelling around on the buses and i'd be people watching (before the time everyone had mobile phones to keep them busy!), and with every other person I was watching, my nose would fill with the smell of them..

Wierd right?! lol

I'd see one guy, all I can smell is larger and cigars.
I'd see a middle aged women - smells like sweet oranges.

So on and so forth..

Even though I'm only going past in a bus

Anyway, I'm not sure when it stopped, must have been about 3 years ago.

edit on 22-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I tried it a few times and it is very interesting. I had to really focus my eyes though, to the point of discomfort. Felt as though they were crossed and gave me a killer headache!

Try focusing on your hand, on a flat surface, with a white sheet of paper behind it. Just relax your eyes and stare at the center of your middle finger while subconciously focusing on the paper surrounding. I always noticed green and blue around mine. Not sure if its actually aura or not but it certainly is interesting.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
My ex claims she could untill she was about six years old. After that it faded.
And she wasn't that much into spirituality either, she basically just mentioned she used to 'see colours around people' when she was a kid.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I made a thread on this several years ago! YAY!!
I get to revive an old thread...lol

Some easy aura exercises here:
Wanna Experience the Aura right now?

That might help some.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My mother can. She had an incident when she was young (seeing into another plane of existence, so i presume), and since then she can see peoples auras.

Mines purple and blue.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

i don't know if im seeing auras or something else. When i focus my sight slightly above an object. i see a faint white glow around the object and sometime, for a short period, some translucent smoke like energy.

this white feild thing is all around things being direcly impacted by the sun. So maybe what im seeing is the Energy vibration / frequency (resonanace) of objects. If i focus on still object, i have the impression of seeing them Vibrate fast!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by butterfly1

yeah it's your aura! but there's more to it! there is another feild above it!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Can you see your own aura? I've read somewhere years ago that you can't see your own like you can others.
It wouldn't surprise me if it's a real thing due to the energy we produce and can be measured. Auras are probably just physical proof of this energy.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I tend to not discuss this as its much like religion and politics, but, yes, I can. Since I was a small child.

Im able to walk into a room and immediately tell negative from positive people. The entire room can look like a radient, colorful "glow" or rainbow.

These auras or "colors-hues" fluctuate a bit when healthy or not, and negative or not...sad, happy, angry. The same people day-to-day can exhibit various different colors.

Any questions though? Just U2U me...Ill attempt to answers them...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ach, even though I put right there I'm a skeptic... it doesn't mean I've always been... nor that I am square-minded

And let me tell you my experiences on the subject: I've dabbled into a bit of shamanism... not to extend too much but one of the first practices was to feel your own aura... and then you went on to see other people's. But you closed your eyes during the practice!

So, even though I can say I actually saw something; I'm not sure if it's placebo, something made up by my mind... but there were these colours around where people were. I could see mine - I recall it to be a light green/blue hue, like this stuff: prodmod.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

I cant see them, although I'm pretty sure I feel them... ?

I think that is exactly the case with seeing auras. Just like how some people see colors with musical notes and Numbers with colors and letters with colors . We are constantly transmitting information and constantly receiving information from everyone around us . I have tried to see them but I just don't think my brain works that way to see colors around people however I can judge /feel what other peoples intentions are
edit on 22/10/12 by freedomSlave because: hit wrong button

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
When i was young i could see them around everyone, then it suddenly stopped. now only a few months agao has it returned but not as clear and and solid as it did when i was younger.

The best way i can describe it is this, you know how if you hold something silver up to a mirror like a ring or necklace and it has a double image an echo type look. well that's similar to how i now see auras now. and no my eye sight is perfect and i can only see it on naked skin like your hands and arms and oh i can see it on my husbands head, but he has very short hair a #1 type shave cut.

Well any way try holding your hand up with a light white or cream background behind it, if you move your fingers very slowly you may see a trail your aura is leaving behind. do not look at the fingers or hand directly, imagine there is something on the palm or the fingers facing away from you, now try to see if you can see whats there. your not looking through your fingers or hand, your attempting to look around them with just your eyes.

hopefully you will see a light smokey haze of colour probably be just a few millimeters if you've never seen it before or it doesn't come natural to you. its almost like your hand and fingers are covered in a silicon glove made made up of a bubble (like if you were blowing a bubble made from bubble blowing solution)

Once you practice try holding your fingers and thumbs to form a circle, you'll see that your aura does in fact connect to itself, it looks exactly like it would if you were blowing bubbles, lol ive actually tried to blow at mine, hoping it would form a bubble and float about, sadly it didnt lol

I hope this helps you.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Every living cell with a nucleus emits and recieves photons just below the visible light spectrum as coherant light (like a laser). AKA: ultraweak photon emission, low-level biological chemiluminescence, ultraweak bioluminescence, dark luminescence

Kirlian photography can capture images of Bio-Photons emmisions.

My personal belief is that bio-photon activity is employed by indivicual cells to communicate and by the entire organism as a "bio-field". I also believe that this bio-photon activity is what's known "Chi".

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I dont see them, but like Sinny, I "FEEL" them. Its hard to explain.

The mind tricks me. Since I feel them, my mind sometimes will project them so that I can feel them better. The Auras are not really there, visually.

While I don't remember when I first caught on to this ability, I know that it has increased over the last 20 years or so. (I am 47) It seems to get "clearer" as I get older.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I know what you mean. As I get older I too can sense people better. I can pick a sketchy person out of a group very quickly. It has kept me out of trouble a lot growing up. I usually knew who I could trust and who I couldn't.

My brother is the opposite. He would always attract trouble. I've seen complete strangers go out of their way to have a conversation with him and the whole time my alarms screaming. Usually I was right and the person was mentally disturbed and for some unknown reason they would walk by a group of people and seek him out to talk to. I witnessed it so many times I pointed out to him and then he started to see it. His aura attracts the crazies.
edit on 22-10-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies! I did the hand on white paper trick, my fingers became outlined in electric blue. Could that be it?

Do certain colors mean certain things?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yep.....Been to Aura quite a few times. It is a little town outside of L'anse in Baraga County. Not much to see there though, Except in the fall when the leaves turn color. Real pretty Aura colors then.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yes! Well, I could. I saw them as a child until I was 15 years old when my pastor told me it was not "of God" and helped me shut it off. Since then, I can sometimes see them if I concentrate very hard but it's more difficult with time. I'm fascinated to see that others have had the same experience as children! Though, I never could really read what they meant. Just saw them, and thought it was normal until I was 10 and learned it was not.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join