It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You See Auras?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifemonkey
Yes, it all happened once I was diagnosed with insomnia following the death of my wife.
I began seeing many strange things actually, hearing them too. One thing that really stood out the most was these two little bald doctors that broke into a friends house in the middle of the night. There was a third as well I met later. But that is not the point or totally relevant.

I began seeing auras once I began losing more sleep, did you know people actually have little balloon type things above their heads? It is our life line. The three doctors work with those, but that doesn't matter either.

What matters is, yes, I see auras. They are our moods, when one is mad the aura darkens, sometimes red, sometimes black, sometimes just a darker shade of grey.
When we're happy, they go brighter, blue, green, yellow, etc.

I haven't figured them out yet, but I know I'm not the only person who sees them, I saw once a friend's daughter (she was about 2 at the time) wave and swat at an aura that I was seeing. She was seeing it too.

The auras are all around us, animals have them as well.

EDIT: To answer a question above, it is not always constant - It seems to happen when an aura is important, or when I try to see.
edit on 17-12-2012 by lifemonkey because: stuff

Straight from Stephen King's "Insomnia."

edit on 18-1-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join