It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Boy Scout 'perversion files' released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamLuv

I have to wonder if the Boy Scouts policy on no gay kids joining, is based off their experience of the gay kids being targeted more aggressively by pedophiles.

No gays is religious based - - specifically Christian.

Pedophile is an orientation that is attracted to children. It is not relevant that the child is gay.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2

And yet you criticize and demonize a very well known child psychologist that wrote many books and treated 10's if not hundreds of thousands of kids throughout his illustruous years,

Link and name of child psychologist.

Other then that - - you know I do not respond to you. I won't play your bait game.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by detachedindividual

i dont know i get what ur saying, but any dude that wants to do another dude is homosexual or has homosexual tendices, just how any chick that want to do another chick is homosexual or has homosexual tendices, the ones that want to do kids of the same sex are sick in the head and are homosexual or have homosexual tendiecies. I understand that not all homosexuals are sick just as not all hetrosexuals are sick, yet hetrosexuals can be sick by showing hetrosexual tedecies towards kids. know what im saying
edit on 19-10-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)
That's exactly what I was thinking,if you're a male and you have sex with males,whether they are kids or adults means homosexual.The young boy bit makes them a peado too.
Most of the cases I've read about the peados either chooses boys or girls,hence a straight peado or a gay peado.Total perverts either way.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
That's exactly what I was thinking,if you're a male and you have sex with males,whether they are kids or adults means homosexual.The young boy bit makes them a peado too.
Most of the cases I've read about the peados either chooses boys or girls,hence a straight peado or a gay peado.Total perverts either way.

Are Heteros pedophiles? NO - - they are just normal Heterosexuals attracted to opposite gender.

A Pedophile is a Pedophile is a Pedophile - - - there orientation attraction is children.

What ever sex act they commit - - - they are a Pedophile committing an act. A Pedophile committing a heterosexual "act" does not make him a Heterosexual. He is a Pedophile committing an act.

While a pedophile may have a preference. Availability is often the key. Men have easier access in getting close to boys.

When the Catholic Church began allowing girls at the alter - - - girls got molested too. The reason so many boys were molested is because that is what was available.

So NO - - a pedophile is NOT a heterosexual or homosexual - - - they are a Pedophile committing a sex act.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Where I come from doing gay acts equals gay.To a straight man even the thought of men's genitals anywhere near you turns the stomach.I imagine lesbians feel the same or gay men feel sick at the thought of having sex with a woman.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by Annee

Where I come from doing gay acts equals gay.To a straight man even the thought of men's genitals anywhere near you turns the stomach.I imagine lesbians feel the same or gay men feel sick at the thought of having sex with a woman.

You are choosing not to see the difference as it is being presented.

That reveals a lot about you.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

What you are saying is that peados aren't fussy they do any kid.This is not true,some stick to boys,some girls and some both.
See what I mean?Straight peados,gay peados and bisexual peados.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I have to wonder if the Boy Scouts policy on no gay kids joining, is based off their experience of the gay kids being targeted more aggressively by pedophiles.

Pedophile is an orientation that is attracted to children. It is not relevant that the child is gay.

My point is more that Gay children have higher incidences of sexual abuse. And it is thought that the predator purposely targets these conflicted children.

If your saying its all christian based, than fine. But I am just saying that molestation happens to gay children on a higher level, so I have to wonder if gay children not being allowed (even though its a bigoted idea if its religiously based) ultimately helped protect gay children since they are more often the targets of sexual exploitation

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Originally posted by DENBY
The majority of Child molesters are Straight White Males usually in an authoritative postition. Some are gender specific some are not. The act is in and of itself a form of rape which by definition makes it not a sex crime but a crime of violence. IE: It is about using sex as a tool for power and control.

Parents take note - Tell your children if they are lost and need assistence Do NOT find a Policeman. Find a MOMMY.

Women are virtually never child molesters.

Sometimes ignorance shouldn't be left to manifest.

According to you "Straight White Males" make up the majority of child molesters.

What you fail to realise is that your conclusion is based on reported incidents of child molestation focusing on countries with White majorities. It does not take into account the hundreds of thousands of unreported cases that take place in non-white majority countries, especially those where arranged marriages between old men and young girls is culturally acceptable.

Have you ever stopped to realise that not all countries are as diligent as others when it comes to collecting data and formulating statistics in relation to the prevalence of crimes that take place within their borders?

except for all the school teachers #ing their students

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't let my son join the boy scouts, to many weirdo's...

Teach your son how to fish, camp, set up a tent, tie a knot, respect, ect. yourself..

What is terrible is the kid's who have no father figure and NEED scouts to teach them these things.

Also terrible the fathers who had their sons in scouts and trusted some of these kid diddlers..

I'd shoot the SOB.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia

Better using the Vlad the impayler technique,more satisfying than shooting them.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Annee, why must you keep the two separated? Granted if an adult desires sex with a child thats One criteria that can define him - but it doesn't have to be the Only criteria that defines that person or the reasons why he chooses to have sex with children. A male pedophile that only desires boys does have a problem with desiring a child yes, but he also has the problem of targeting a boy ( a specific sexual gender). That means to me he has two specific criteria that defines him, desires a child, and homosexual tendencies.

I have read you say over and over again (i'm paraphrasing you) " pedophile is a pedophile is a pedophile and doesn't have anything to do with being gay." I submit to you - You don't know that. In many pedophile cases, this could very well be the case that they do desire children But only male children because they are also gay.

Please explain to me why you disagree with this.
edit on 19-10-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I can't believe people could be so deranged in the head to actually be sexually attracted to kids if you are a grown man/woman. I say we round them all up and hang them. Give me the right to do it and I will clean up the streets America...just say the word.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DENBY
The majority of Child molesters are Straight White Males usually in an authoritative postition. Some are gender specific some are not. The act is in and of itself a form of rape which by definition makes it not a sex crime but a crime of violence. IE: It is about using sex as a tool for power and control.

Parents take note - Tell your children if they are lost and need assistence Do NOT find a Policeman. Find a MOMMY.

Women are virtually never child molesters.

No, but a lot of them do a heck of a job covering for their Sex Offender boyfriends/husbands. The entire issue is not male exclusive.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I already stated, I spent years hanging out on their turf, observing and interacting with them. Most people like to think that there is only one kind of pedophile, and that is that. My findings contradict that.

Some like only one gender, some like both. Some are sadistic, like to see kids in physical pain and crying, these people are considered scum in the pedophile communities. Some prefer a certain age, others don't care as long as they are pre puberty. There is even a type, that I like to call self loathing pedophiles. They hate themselves for what they are, if there was a magic pill to cure it, they would take it. They spend their time trying to oust other pedophiles that actually act on it, some kind of redemption in their minds.

Sexuality is never really black and white. Even us normal straight guys can be broken up into lots of other groups. Workout freak like me, I like gym girls myself, not bodybuilders mind you *shudder*, they freak me out! Nice and toned with some good stamina, not a lot of body fat, that's my thing

Sorry to give gay people what they seem to consider bad PR or something, but there are pedophiles that are gay pedophiles. They like exclusively the same sex, makes them gay in most people's book. Obviously not saying all gay people are pedophiles, they are a minority, just like straight ones; But some are. Not sure why a lot of gay people want to dispute that. They may be pedophiles first, but that doesn't change the fact they are also gay. Maybe terming it pedophiliac homosexual would be more accurate?

I can't fully understand pedophiles, anymore than I can fully understand homosexuals, to pretend otherwise would be foolish. I can't even say I fully understand myself sat times, let alone another person. I do my best though.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by popcornmafia
I wouldn't let my son join the boy scouts, to many weirdo's...

Teach your son how to fish, camp, set up a tent, tie a knot, respect, ect. yourself..

What is terrible is the kid's who have no father figure and NEED scouts to teach them these things.

Also terrible the fathers who had their sons in scouts and trusted some of these kid diddlers..

I'd shoot the SOB.

I like the way you think.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I spent years hanging out on their turf, observing and interacting with them. Most people like to think that there is only one kind of pedophile, and that is that. My findings contradict that.

You spent years hanging out with pedophiles?

What do you mean by one kind of pedophile? A pedophile is an orientation sexually attracted to children. (even if they don't act on it).

Beyond that - - - they are people as varied as everyone else.

Some like only one gender, some like both.

The orientation is sexual attraction to children. That is what a Pedophile is - - - no matter what the sex act involves.

Sorry to give gay people what they seem to consider bad PR or something, but there are pedophiles that are gay pedophiles.

No they are Pedophiles. A Pedophile is a Pedophile is a Pedophile. No matter what the sexual act is.

You are another one who insists on making this about homosexuals. Homosexuals are not pedophiles. Their orientation is attraction to same gender - - not children.

Again - - - you are choosing to be blind to what is being presented to you.

And this says more about you then anything else.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Annee, why must you keep the two separated?

Perhaps you should take the time to read up on it.

It's not coming from me.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm quitting this thread because I feel it needs to get back on track.

"And today we have news just in that the Society of Boy Scouts in America have been covering up child abuse for for a very long time."

Originally posted by magma

And today we have news just in that the Society of Boy Scouts in America have been covering up child abuse for for a very long time.

So it seems that the Scouts is a breeding ground for pedophilia. Why is this not a surprise?

They have got away with it for way too long and I get the impression that very soon we can see some serious crimes coming to light. I certainly would not be sending my children there.

Makes me wonder just how deep this kind of thing goes and who is involved.

Child abuse needs to be stoppped and this is a good step towards putting the perps in prison.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You just got the same lecture I did from annee!
I hear you brother,we know you get homosexual peados,no matter what her books and websites tell her.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join