It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My chemtrail observations over the years...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

answered in U2U

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Aloysious said ...One of the theories about chemtrails that I have seen is that they are 1 part of a "binary" or "Trinary" "weapon" - the other being vaccines or fluoride or any other conspiracy du jour you can think up.

so only if you have both or all 3 parts you get the effects.
sounds intresting, give us a link!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

sites proclaiming this are easy enough to find -

here - video

And Educate-Yourself says that Jeff Rense suggested this possibility.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So there's a chem-trailer going over my house now. I've checked Flightrader24.com and as i expected... the nearest plane is 60km away...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue
So there's a chem-trailer going over my house now. I've checked Flightrader24.com and as i expected... the nearest plane is 60km away...

What's your location?

FlightRadar24.com only tracks flights with ADS-B transmitters, which excludes a bunch of traffic.

I wrote an interactive flight viewer that lets you look at a typical day, you can zoom in on your location. It's basically the same data as FR24, but interesting to see a whole day at once

contrailscience.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue

Yes, I was just outside for a few minutes and could not help but see a HUGE trail across an otherwise clear sky.
From southeast to northwest.

A few minutes before your post...

03:32 GMT, Qantas QF64 from Johannesburg to Sydney, 37000 ft.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
I wrote an interactive flight viewer that lets you look at a typical day...

What other data are you bringing in as well?
Comparing flightradar24 with yours, for 13:29UTC gives the same results for some aircraft, but you have an extra bunch of stuff.

All that stuff off the coast of New Zealand for example.
And those very slow moving dots that take nearly the whole day to cross from Aus to NZ. ?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
And those very slow moving dots that take nearly the whole day to cross from Aus to NZ. ?

The stuff over the ocean is a bit suspect, as there's no ADS-B reception, so it's interpolated from the start and end segments. But the stuff over land should be accurate. It's just ADS-B data

Some of the slow stuff is general aviation and small slow commuter planes.

The pink here shows the actual data points. The green lines are interpolated routes based on the ADS-B timestamps.

ETA: Looks like some of the data is spurious - particularly to slow trans-oceanic flights. I'll try to filter them out and get a new version up tomorrow.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

s/f I like this subject and before I go any further, I do believe there is something to the chem/con trail subject that is not above board but, regardless of whether it is con or chem my point is a simple point. They have no right spraying crap that turns to snot and retards your view of a starry night sky or a bright sunny day. Personally I think there is a multi sided potential in the spraying controversy and I can and will expand on that if asked to do so. Thanks again and keep your eyes open.

p.s. I took this picture last year

If you want to see this globally? Check this out.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-10-2012 by CherubBaby because: added info

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Above all, the thing that cannot be explained away by the trolls and the nay-sayers, is the fact that these chemtrail plains sometimes spray clear broken lines as if the barrel of spray is running out and needs to be changed to the next one.

Please, how does altitude explain this:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by aRogue

Personally I think there is a multi sided potential in the spraying controversy and I can and will expand on that if asked to do so. Thanks again and keep your eyes open.

p.s. I took this picture last year

If you want to see this globally? Check this out.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-10-2012 by CherubBaby because: added info

What a horrid sky to live under!

Yes, I would be very interested. If you can, please take the time and explain the multi sided motives in spraying us like crawling insects. I too, have my theories and would like to compare notes.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
... sometimes spray clear broken lines as if the barrel of spray is running out and needs to be changed to the next one.

Please, how does altitude explain this:

The exact same way that one explains the OTHER water vapour object in the sky next to it not being a continuous mass of uniform density, with gaps.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

To me it looks like a totally different thing. One lot is a clear broken line, the others have started breaking up but is still clearly continues without any clear blue sky interruptions.

Please explain to me specifically how you think these 'on/off' lines are naturally formed if they were contrails? To me it is most clear that this is a matter of the spray running out.

I kindly ask that we remain respectful towards each other. I ask this, because I find people with opposite views to those of us who dislike what they are doing to our sky, health and peace of mind through chemtrails often become sarcastic, rude and intolerant of the debaters who oppose their views. I admit that I have on occasion succumbed to their way of communication and do not like myself being pulled to that level. It brings out the worst in me and I don't like myself like that. So, lets keep bringing out the best in one another, ATSers and debate respectfully.

Thanking you in advance.

ps: I really would like your view on why some of these lines are so extremely broken up with nothing but blue sky filling the clear gaps.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by abeverage

One of the theories about chemtrails that I have seen is that they are 1 part of a "binary" or "Trinary" "weapon" - the other being vaccines or fluoride or any other conspiracy du jour you can think up.

so only if you have both or all 3 parts you get the effects.

Then TPTB don't get wiped out by NOT taking the 2nd/3rd parts.

Don't blame me for this - I'm just reporting the story!!

Hi, I notice that you have sent the links to this information via U2U to another member.

Care to share with the whole family?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I really would like your view on why some of these lines are so extremely broken up with nothing but blue sky filling the clear gaps.

I really dont have naything to add other than what I said before.
The atmosphere isnt condusive to generating clouds in every place (as you know), and merely having water vapour at any given place wont always generate a cloud.
As you can see by ordinary clouds, this can vary remarkably strongly from one place to another.

Hypothetical: Imagine for a moment, a hypothetical aircraft that does happen to deposit water vapour into the air into such a non continous atmospherical property sky.
What do you think would be the result?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

You choosing to ignore an explanation does not equate to no explanation being offered. The reason this happens has been spelt out many times, why do you think clouds also have gaps and edges? Why can't you understand the simple stuff, like the atmosphere not being uniform and having patches where it is more or less moist than the surrounding air, but think you have a handle on some complex conspiracy?

I take it you understand the difference between persistent contrails, which require high levels of rh to allow them to persist, and short lived trails which quickly sublimate in low rh air. Common to both types is that it is freezing cold up there too. All you need is a patch or band of drier or warmer air crossing the path the plane is flying on and you will have a section of the trail that disappears immediately, while the rest of it remains. The opposite also happens where a plane not leaving a lasting trail crosses a colder, more saturated, patch and a very short persistent trail is left.

You have a cheek to ask for people to be respectful to you when you called people with an opposing viewpoint to yours "trolls" in your preceding post. Respect cuts both ways, you know?
edit on 28-10-2012 by waynos because: added short explanation

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

When I referred to trolls I meant people who come onto a thread specifically to derail it.

The only reason why I have not replied yet is because I have been off line, living a ife outside of the rectangular electronic stage through which we communicate through the ehter. Did you check if I was online before accusing me of ignoring the previous poster's exlanation?

To the poster who sent his explanation: Thank you for that. I don't believe that it is variations of a kind which causes these dashes. It is certainly a free forum and I would like to agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

That should be fixed now. It was a problem with daily flights that shared the same flight number and straddled the 24 hour split time. It was treating two flights as one, and so you'd get a very slow segment linking what should be two separate flights around 20 hours apart. This was happening with about 8% of flights, so it's a lot cleaner now, although the "potential contrails" result is about the same.
contrailscience.com...
edit on 28-10-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Why would I check this? I'm not nearly so facile as to think anything like that. I wasn't talking about the other reply posted on this thread. I was talking about the countless other times the same explanation was posted whenever pictures of trails with gaps appear on this forum over the past year or more, as illustrated by the fact I said that an explanation had been posted 'many times' which you failed to comprehend. Note, you didn't post asking for an explanation, as if you merely hadn't seen one, you asserted, wrongly, that it couldn't be explained.

No need to thank me for my explanation (posted before I read the other reply) I had a feeling you would choose to ignore that too anyway, but I chose to be courteous enough to respond.

You are welcome.
edit on 28-10-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

To me it looks like a totally different thing. One lot is a clear broken line, the others have started breaking up but is still clearly continues without any clear blue sky interruptions.

Please explain to me specifically how you think these 'on/off' lines are naturally formed if they were contrails? To me it is most clear that this is a matter of the spray running out.

Sometimes you get a solid cloud layer with a few breaks, sometimes you get small individual clouds. Same thing here except you can't see it until the plane flies through it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join