It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My chemtrail observations over the years...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

Weather derivatives are gambles on weather - farmers use them to hedge against poor weather affecting crops, energy companies use them to hedge against high or low temperatures causing spikes in energy use.

Are you suggesting that spraying over a city can be precise enough to change the weather of just that city to affect these?

I bet a $$ to a knob of goat dung you haven't got any actual data that supports such a claim - that is just made up.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i do not have any info i wish to share with you on that subject. i am also fresh out of goat dung, thank you. perhaps another ats member would like to research that subject. weather derivatives not goat dung.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

i do not have any info i wish to share with you on that subject.

Okay, now are you saying that you have info on that subject and don't want to share with him?

or

Are you saying that you can't share any info because you don't have any?

Just wondering....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Maybe the rich get different vaccines than us ?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
i do not have any info i wish to share with you on that subject.

Why are you keeping it secret?

It seems to me that lots of conspiracy theorists are keeping stuff secret that they shold be telling the public, and that people who insist on keeping secrets aer more likely to be part of a secret conspiracy than anyone else!!

IMO it is a good disinfo tactic - suggest there is info, refuse to share it, tell people to "go do their own research" - an excellent way to encourage red herrings!

weather derivatives not goat dung.

Of course not - I posted a link, unlike you - I provided actual evidence that you seem to lack or be afraid of!!
edit on 14-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy typing!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Last year while out jogging I saw so many trails from passing planes I actualy stopped running and watched the skies for some time. I was always doubtful about chem trails but that day I became a "believer"

There was so many planes. It was like an air show. The day started out real sunny and clear skies. Many passing planes later hundreds of streaks covered the skies, I have never seen so many planes pass overhead in the space of an hour since that day. These trails turned to milky hazy clouds that covered the whole sky. I've seen this happen a few times since though not on such a scale as that day.

I live in Ireland and we get so much rain we dont need to create extra rainfall, in fact food prices have gone up this year beacause of too much rain damaging crops.

So why are they chemtrailing here in Ireland, is it the Irish government, and are they doing it from the main airports>? or some private ones.? Is it part of some bigger europe wide experiment that we are taking part in, wether we need these clouds or not we have to use our airspace to get the science right>?

Or maybe its not for rainfall but to block the suns harmful rays>?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to angry badger... so, yer a 'skywatcher', 'eh? well i guess that puts you one up on many posting on this topic. your asking the right questions, maybe we'll find some answers. welcome.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger
Last year while out jogging I saw so many trails from passing planes I actualy stopped running and watched the skies for some time. I was always doubtful about chem trails but that day I became a "believer"

There was so many planes. It was like an air show. The day started out real sunny and clear skies. Many passing planes later hundreds of streaks covered the skies, I have never seen so many planes pass overhead in the space of an hour since that day. These trails turned to milky hazy clouds that covered the whole sky. I've seen this happen a few times since though not on such a scale as that day.

I live in Ireland and we get so much rain we dont need to create extra rainfall, in fact food prices have gone up this year beacause of too much rain damaging crops.

Essentially what you saw was just a day where the conditions were very good for contrails, so a lot more formed.

There's a LOT of traffic that flys over Ireland. The image below shows just the flights over 30,000 feet, so 95% of it is from the UK and Europe. That's just a typical 24 hours, so if contrails are persisting for a while, then they can quickly build up.

edit on 14-10-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger
So why are they chemtrailing here in Ireland, is it the Irish government, and are they doing it from the main airports>? or some private ones.? Is it part of some bigger europe wide experiment that we are taking part in, wether we need these clouds or not we have to use our airspace to get the science right>?

It is because Ireland is under the flight path of hundreds of flights every day between the USA and Europe - and by teh time they fly over Ireland they are already aht high altitude.

So if weather conditions are right you get hundreds of aircraft leaving contrails.

Have a look at flightradar24.com to see how many a/c are overhead Ireland right now or in the recent past - this screenshot was taken at 21.39 UTC - so at night, with less passenger traffic - the highlighted flight is a BA 747 from Heathrow to New York

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
mmm interesting..thanks for the image

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to Aloysius about 'secret subjects' [ i like that term you've just coined!] ... i'm still researching that one. when i find just the right link i'm looking for i'll spring it on 'ya. [ see if you can googleup something good to belittle me with and i'll know your for real ]

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Maybe the rich get different vaccines than us ?

And the Doctors get these and the Nurses too? I can understand a conspiracy of reflecting sunlight fine, but when you start talking about poisoning how do ensure you are not poisoning yourself or other life, dogs, cats, plants that you would need to survive once wiped out the population...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

One of the theories about chemtrails that I have seen is that they are 1 part of a "binary" or "Trinary" "weapon" - the other being vaccines or fluoride or any other conspiracy du jour you can think up.

so only if you have both or all 3 parts you get the effects.

Then TPTB don't get wiped out by NOT taking the 2nd/3rd parts.

Don't blame me for this - I'm just reporting the story!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by SyxDaliGee
reply to post by aRogue

Good Thread here. Just wondering which way the Prevailing Winds Cross Your Continent? If they are mostly like east to west, or vice-versa, then it makes sense for the Poison Planes to Spray the directions they do. Then they get their Trails moving sideways across the Country. More bang for their buck that way, eh?
Here in the MidWestern U.S.A. they spray in all directions. And Yes there are MANY who still don't believe in the ChemTrail 'Notion' here! UnBelieveable...... Later, Syx.

What is the purpose of the spraying? And what would the purpose be to spraying an entire city or state?

So you're asking him these questions as If he's the one spraying the stuff.
Initially I would think that chemtrailing, weather modification, the use of GMO seeds, and haarp all have a reason intertwined.

edit on 14-10-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: Missed a letter

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11

What is the purpose of the spraying? And what would the purpose be to spraying an entire city or state?

I disagree - if someone thinks there is spraying then there is a good chance they have an idea what the spraying is for - asking is a perfectly reasonable next step.

Initially I would think that chemtrailing, weather modification, the use of GMO seeds, and haarp all have a reason intertwined.

And what do you think that reason is??

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

One of the theories about chemtrails that I have seen is that they are 1 part of a "binary" or "Trinary" "weapon" - the other being vaccines or fluoride or any other conspiracy du jour you can think up.

I would like to see the links to these theories,
do not want you to be accused of hearsay.
Or are all theories hearsay?

edit on 14-10-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Off topic
And no offense intended to you,
but why did you pick a chicken avatar with no spurs?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Sort of like the Joker in the Tim Burton BATMAN...?

Nefarious! No wonder the Joker is always laughing!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by SyxDaliGee
reply to post by aRogue

Good Thread here. Just wondering which way the Prevailing Winds Cross Your Continent? If they are mostly like east to west, or vice-versa, then it makes sense for the Poison Planes to Spray the directions they do. Then they get their Trails moving sideways across the Country. More bang for their buck that way, eh?
Here in the MidWestern U.S.A. they spray in all directions. And Yes there are MANY who still don't believe in the ChemTrail 'Notion' here! UnBelieveable...... Later, Syx.

edit on 14-10-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: Missed a letter

And what would that intertwined reason be?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Off topic
And no offense intended to you,
but why did you pick a chicken avatar with no spurs?

Only reason I asked was,
because the squirrels and the rooster in my yard make a distinctive call when there is a threat from the air.
And yes they do make it when planes or helicopters fly over.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join