It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy is HERE! Keshe Foundation To Release Free Energy Technology, all thanks to Nikola Tesla!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is great news to all of the outside the box thinkers! We are truly entering a future where Sci-Fi will no longer be fiction. The greatly suppressed work of Nikola Tesla is finally getting out there, and this time they are adding on to what he has discovered. Electro-Magnetic scalar energy, the sun, water, magnetism, these energies are the key to living free as a peaceful race on our journey throughout other sectors of the universe. The time is now, currency will no longer be needed, just us as a whole trying to evolve.
www.in5d.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I hope they have something truly groundbreaking and not another scam.

So many people just want to scam others for a paycheck using the "Free Energy" route. If this group is different and they have something independently evaluated then I wish them the best of luck. I doubt big oil will play nice.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I love it! It is something that we were told was coming.

And now I just hope it's real. Thanks for posting

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ill put my money on scam, we've seen it too many times before.

And why post this stuff on a new age website?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresk1lls

I clicked on the link. I have seen this guy before.

Is this magnetic zero point energy or energy from a vacuum?

I don't think energy from a vacuum is going anywhere. Magnetic zero point energy is not patentable.

Hate to be negative since I think magnetic zero point energy is real.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Tesla's work has been around for a long long time, His energy solutions haven't been implemented because they're not profitable. We had cars running on water in 92 but they're still not in production, why? Because oil is more profitable. Until the oil dries up or you make it yourself don't expect anything to come of this.

P.S. You can find all of Tesla, Meyer and other's free energy patents and works are still available if you look on the deepweb.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Shadowcast because: added ps

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm a little confused. On the one hand the vid says that a free energy device will be released to the public this month using Open Source protocols. But when you enter the Keshe Foundation website, the first thing you have to do is agree to respect Dr. Keshe's patent rights. So they recognize that if this thing is true they can make a trillion dollars off the technology.

So are they giving it away or are they selling it?

And where is it, please?
edit on 9/18/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Sorry brother but the Keshe Foundation is a fraud. They've promised space technology, medical technology and energy technology for free every year, so people buy into his hype to buy tickets to his seminars or whatever. Yet not once has he actually given something or done something. This also is old news, Keshe made the announcement way back at around the end of July.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
He doesn't seem to have gotten very far.
From 2009:

He said that the quantity of units presently deployed numbers in the hundreds. Those entering into negotiations for licenses do so under NDA, and will be required to provide proof of financial capability of payment for setting up factories and paying for licensing.
Not so "free" then.

What happened to his space travel demonstrations?

He plans to publicly demonstrate the technology to thousands of people in major cities around the world next year; and he plans to start booking flights for space travel – e.g. up 60 km above the earth – by 2014, and for flights to the moon by 2016, transporting thousands of people to those destinations for a small fraction of the cost of what fuel-based shuttle services are projecting. He'll even be accepting down payments with guarantees for both flight opportunities. You'll be able to put 20% of $50,000 Euros down to reserve your seat on a trip to the moon.

pesn.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresk1lls

I have to admit that I'm not as far out of the box in my thinking as I would like to be, but given that, couldn't we have found a better source for presenting the news release to the world? Their site banner reads:

in5d.com
Esoteric, Metaphysical & Spiritual Database
Perhaps a reference to science would have made me more open to the message.

The Keshe Foundation intends to disperse the ability to create free energy in a free, open source program that will enable the world to finally rid ourselves of traditional electric options in exchange for an inexpensive, ecological solution.

As we promised, we take our technology to people of the world through the support of their governments and through our ambassadorial invitations program and we are fulfilling our promise and we are implementing the goal of the Keshe Foundation to unite the scientists of the world in knowledge and peace in harmony through our spaceship program.

As we promised, the continent of Africa will have its own spaceship program as it is planed for by the Foundation and now we are here to deliver our promise.
Africa will have a spaceship? Besides the normal problems of the technology involved beyond just the fuel, look at the politics. When was the last time Africa, as a continent, united to accomplish a constructive project?

A last minute thought. What will giving rocket technology to the world do to the Mid-East? Create "peace in harmony?"

It would be a wonderful thing if all of this was true, but in this particular case I'm doubtful.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of a........ PUBLICITY STUNT????

Look here's another.....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Unfortunately, this thing probably isn't the breakthrough people are waiting for.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

As we promised, the continent of Africa will have its own spaceship program as it is planed for by the Foundation and now we are here to deliver our promise.

To infinity and beyond...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
until all natural resources are depleted and coal and oil reserves are gone only then will someone, so conveniently, come up with a free energy option so whatever this is it's not gonna happen i'm sorry to dash everyone's hopes. i wholeheartedly believe free energy has been an option for probably more years than we could imagine but money and greed are absolute so it's just going to happen.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here's what I don't understand. If someone really could come up with some kind of free or near free energy system then in order for them to stay safe, why not just launch it everywhere online. Like put it on a facebook page, tweet it and have people retweet it, put it on youtube, linked in, myspace, on a website, pirate bay, email it to a gazillion people, espcially engineers and scientists. So after sending it to so many people there's virtually no way that TPTB would be able to put out the fire. That's what happened with the water for gas system. The true is out, it works. Even police departments are installing it to save gas. But again you run into the problem of a bit of complexity behind it which prevents most people from doing it. In this case you can order the parts but then you need someone to install them and cross your fingers that it works right. But if you could just order some kind of free energy generator, pre built and start using it that would amazing. I'm sure it won't be long til someone actually spills the beens.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Upon researching the authenticity of the claims by the Keshe Foundation, I came across a blog that is funny:

keshefoundationscam.blogspot.com/

Friday, August 24, 2012
Mr Keshe I am warning you. You have promised to release the technology on September 21st. If you dont I will consider you a scam and sometime later when I get the first chance I will hunt you down and kill you for the dog that you are.

Ha!
I wonder if the blogger belongs to ATS? I have a few members in mind....

Anyhow, my gut instinct is that Keshe is a fraud.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

The quote about the continent of Africa having its own spaceship program reminds me of this article:

Ugandan Space Program

Constructed amidst the rubble of his mother's backyard, ambitious Chris NSamba believes the African Skyhawk will lead to his continent launching its first astronaut into orbit.

And when asked how he plans to simulate zero gravity for training, he said it would be 'easy'.

He added: 'I've got a jet engine on order so I'm planning to build a tunnel, put the engine at one end and when I throw a guy in he'll float in a similar way to how he would in space.'

edit on 18-9-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Thank you for your continued ridicule of any articles containing any kind of free energy technology. I was almost worried they fired you when you where exposed for the 100th time

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puresk1lls
This is great news to all of the outside the box thinkers! We are truly entering a future where Sci-Fi will no longer be fiction. The greatly suppressed work of Nikola Tesla is finally getting out there, and this time they are adding on to what he has discovered. Electro-Magnetic scalar energy, the sun, water, magnetism, these energies are the key to living free as a peaceful race on our journey throughout other sectors of the universe. The time is now, currency will no longer be needed, just us as a whole trying to evolve.
www.in5d.com...

Looks like the Obama administration views them as a dangerous organization. I wonder who they're dangerous to?

US Presidential Decree and Keshe Foundation response

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Looks like the Obama administration views them as a dangerous organization.

Did you read the Executive Order in question? It has nothing to do with Keshe.
BLOCKING THE PROPERTY AND SUSPENDING ENTRY INTO THE UNITED STATES OF CERTAIN PERSONS WITH RESPECT TO GRAVE HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES BY THE GOVERNMENTS OF IRAN AND SYRIA VIA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join