It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims protest in Sydney, Australia

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

No offense meant magma. How ever I did read on this site about how obama passed a law that means he can kill any one he wants. Any one, no trial no constitution, no nothing. If the system decides that you are a terrorist. Then you can be shot. As happened in the Yeman? An American was murdered by a drone?
Grow up? Im 55 years old and have been in about 4 war zones in Africa and Arabia. The only threat to my ex wife and kids, is coming from govts who decide that they want a regime change. Who are murdering people all over the world. Supplying missiles to terrorists in Syria (Al qaeda), whilst their best friends are crying out for Iran to be nuked. Even though said best friend wont admit to having their own nukes. Heard of the samson option? Nice best friends eh? Glad they are not my friends.
I heard on the news today that you americans killed another 8 women? A drone? I believe they will soon be flying drones in the USA. Well at least you will know what the rest of the world feels like when it happens to you. Back in the land of the free.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

except I am Australian. If I make a fuss in my neighbourhood, chanting praises to the almighty whoever, then, I get beat up and go to jail, as would you.

So these extremists looking for trouble in large numbers should be no different.

can not see why you have a problem with that.

regardless of what is going on in places that our out of your and my control we need to look after own own turf.

Oh thats right, we can't even do that it seems
edit on 16-9-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

They should have used mustard gas on that crowd and called their families to come claim the bodies
reply to post by unknown1234

little bit harsh there innit?

First time offence should just get a warning. I believe that has been the outcome.

next time however,....

They better pray to allah there will not be a next time.

Mag's, I wish it was the first time...or the second time..............or the 10th.
I just want this last time..............to be the last time

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

cartenz, just read one of your posts. A few points. You seem to know a bit about stats. eg % of muslims etc. In a few generations time, when this insideous(sp?) religion gains a foothold in Australia, our grandkids and great grandkids will be asking with stunned bewilderment, "why didn't out ancestors see this coming and do something about it.
And regarding only being able to deport those not born here, fair enough, but those "home grown" muzzie maggot potential terrorists could be herded up and put in a dry, baren, harsh compound with only basic necessities. No lap tops no mobile phones nothing, nada, ziltch, zip that is not needed for basic existence.

And yes! that SHOULD be legislated. As both sides of the political coin are saying, NOT IN AUSTRALIA. I reckon even the politicians (who choose their words carefully) are probably muttering a few profanities under their breaths.

Here and there we are now seeing people hinting at sharia law for even here in Oz. At least MY future generations won't be ashamed of their ancestors. At least I am showing that I don't want this pathetic dogma to gain a foothold here.

If you are muslim, even a "peaceful" muslim, (that is quietly sitting back and letting the radicals get away with their garbage) may I respectfully ask that you go and live in a muslim country? If you're 20c short of your fair there, let me know and I'll send you 40c so you can take a muzzie buddy with you.

religion of peace -- -- blah!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No wonder castles had moats around them. Time we started building moats around our embassies and filling them with sulfuric acid, or crocodiles or something else equally as entertaining to watch someone step into. Give a whole new meaning to Come on in the waters fine

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

reply to post by mideast

wonder if the apologists will ever admit to any wrongdoing being done?....or will it always be a lets switch things over to Christianity....or some other excuse.

Here is some video footage:

Islam really needs to "fix" the extremists in their midst before anyone is going to take "Religion of Peace" seriously.
edit on 16-9-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown1234

They should have used mustard gas on that crowd and called their families to come claim the bodies

First time offence should just get a warning. I believe that has been the outcome.

next time however,....

Mag's, I wish it was the first time...or the second time..............or the 10th.

NSW premier has already publicly said "Not in Australia" !!

I think a lot of other government bodies are saying/thinking the same way now.

This incident pretty much was their last chance.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

reply to post by illuminnaughty

except I am Australian. If I make a fuss in my neighbourhood, chanting praises to the almighty whoever, then, I get beat up and go to jail, as would you.

So these extremists looking for trouble in large numbers should be no different.

Huh?! What Nazi-controlled parallel world version of Australia are you living in??

...oh. You must be from The United States Of New South Fails

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

Try it for yourself,

grab a load hailer, and start praising whomever you choose. ( unless it is football related)

Won't take long before either:

The police come and arrest you for disurbing the peace

or someone comes out of their house and punches you in the face.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
TWO SERMONS BY DEMONS in the Quran and THEIR PROMISE TO
SPREAD MOHAMMED’S RELIGION ISLAM. (72:1-15 and 46:29-31).

When Mohammed could not stop idol worshippers and, with division in his ranks, his wife
Khadijah and his uncle/protector died in 620 AD. He felt totally rejected and very depressed,
so he went to Al Taif for help. Nobody helped him there except a Christian slave who gave
him some food to eat. Here Mohammed cried to Allah for help and jinn (demons) came to
help him. These demons accepted his religion and went out as missionaries for Islam.

If evil demons agree to spread Islam, then Islam must be evil and of the devil.

How can we believe a speech of demons whose very nature is to lie and to spread error?
Notice that the demons support the Muslim false understanding about Jesus Christ as
follows:
‘Our lord hath taken no spouse, neither hath he any offspring.’ (72:1-15).

Jinn (demons) said, ‘O our people, listen to the one who invites you to Allah, and believe
in him: he will forgive you your sins and deliver you from a woeful scourge.’ (Q 46:29-31).

These demons readily agreed with Muhammed in his denial of Jesus Christ being the Son
of God.
They point people away from Christ to Muhammed for forgiveness of sins.

This should convince any thinking person that, if evil demons recommend us to
Mohammed, then we should reject Mohammed and Islam, and turn to Jesus Christ
whom demons hate.

DEATH TO THOSE WHO LEAVE ISLAM

The Quran teaches that there is no compulsion in religion. (Mohammad made this
statement early in his mission to get the cooperation of Jews and Christians in Medina). Yet
this is proven to be another lie of Allah’s, as seen from statements to the contrary in the
Quran such as:

1. Allah says: ‘If they desert you, seize them and put them to death wherever you find
them.’ Q 4:89

2. Allah says: ‘If, after coming to terms with you, they break their oaths, and revile your
faith, make war on the leaders of unbelief - for no oaths are binding on them. Make war
on them: Allah will chastise them at your hands and humble them.’ (Q 9:12-14).

S Zwemmer in The Law of Apostasy in Islam says. ‘If anyone turns away from Islam he
becomes “Kaffir”, and whosoever is a Kaffir deserves death at the hands of the Muslims.’
Hence, Mohammad’s followers today fight those who leave Islam.

MOHAMMED’S DEATH

Mohammed loved three things: women, scents and food. It was delicious mutton cooked by
a beautiful woman that caused his death.
Mohammed went to dine with a beautiful Jewess belonging to a tributary Jewish tribe. She
cooked for him a shoulder of lamb that she had poisoned. Mohammed tasted a mouthful,
detected the poison and spat it out, but his companion died on the spot. Mohammed asked
her why she had done this, and she replied because he had enslaved the Jews. She
reckoned that if he died, the Jews would be restored to their former prosperity; but if
Mohammed was really a prophet, he would recognize the poison beforehand, no harm
would be done, and she herself would believe.’ (Islam and the West p 103).

When Muhammed died, he was supposed to ascend to heaven after three days, but this
didn’t happen. So, after waiting 12 days, they had to bury the body because of the smell.

Only Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Jesus Christ, being the true prophet, clearly
predicted his death in Matthew 16:21.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
reply to post by cartenz

cartenz, just read one of your posts. A few points. You seem to know a bit about stats. eg % of muslims etc. In a few generations time, when this insideous(sp?) religion gains a foothold in Australia, our grandkids and great grandkids will be asking with stunned bewilderment, "why didn't out ancestors see this coming and do something about it.

Its not hard to google

And regarding only being able to deport those not born here, fair enough, but those "home grown" muzzie maggot potential terrorists could be herded up and put in a dry, baren, harsh compound with only basic necessities. No lap tops no mobile phones nothing, nada, ziltch, zip that is not needed for basic existence.

Sounds similar to what happened in Europe to in the 1930's and 40's--lots of people who were of a different religion were rounded up and I think you know the rest; If not google "Nazi Concentration Camps"

And yes! that SHOULD be legislated. As both sides of the political coin are saying, NOT IN AUSTRALIA. I reckon even the politicians (who choose their words carefully) are probably muttering a few profanities under their breaths.

Bipartisan support for the lowest common denominator of Australian values... I doubt any SERIOUS lawmakers or statesmen (Kirby, Frazer, et al) would support such laws.

Here and there we are now seeing people hinting at sharia law for even here in Oz. At least MY future generations won't be ashamed of their ancestors. At least I am showing that I don't want this pathetic dogma to gain a foothold here.

So you plan on breeding neo-nazis? I consider that child abuse.

If you are muslim, even a "peaceful" muslim, (that is quietly sitting back and letting the radicals get away with their garbage) may I respectfully ask that you go and live in a muslim country? If you're 20c short of your fair there, let me know and I'll send you 40c so you can take a muzzie buddy with you.

If I wasnt muslim would you still want me to leave this country? Im Jewish, I know what happens when we start persecuting people based on their religion.

religion of peace -- -- blah!!!

Nation of tolerance -- -- blah!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
reply to post by cartenz

our grandkids and great grandkids will be asking with stunned bewilderment, "why didn't out ancestors see this coming and do something about it.

Our kids or grand kids wont be asking anything like that at all because they will be Muslim.

They will be Muslim because we let it happen.
They will be Muslim because we let them be surrounded by Muslims.
They will be Muslim because they wont know any better.

Im really scared for this country and its children.

I know this from experiencing the struggle my ex wife (Mormon) went through being raised in that religion and not being allowed to think for herself, she remains a Mormon because that is all she knows.
But at least they are not violent although it still dont make it right.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

You must hold some merit in Islamic culture if you believe it will take over 'western' culture?; If Islamic society was/is in a state of decline, then it would follow that by the time your grandchildren are grown then Islam would cease to exist.

If you fear Islam taking over, then you must believe it to be the superior.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Superior at brainwashing most definitely.

But in my opinion Logic is far superior to all religions.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Sharia Law UK
It is just this kind of attitude ^^
That makes me worry, immensely, for all western countries that Muslims are gaining a foothold in.
These people do NOT want to integrate, do not want to adopt our way of life.
They want to have their own way imposed on us all and will not rest until this happens. Of this, I am beyond certain. I for one will not have my children growing up in a country where this stone age religion has any kind of an influence, nor its hate filled practictioners.
I loathe islam and all it stands for. There you go, that is my opinion formed through seeing all the things going on with this backwards "faith"
I see no other religion striving to dominate countries it has come to as an immigrant faith
I see no other religion reacting with such venom, when they feel they have been wronged
I see no other religion stating, quite clearly, their aim to impose their will on their new found countries.

Winston Churchill quote

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.
The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.
No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.
Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

edit on 17-9-2012 by facchino because: pressed enter before I had finished post!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXSvenXx
reply to post by cartenz

Superior at brainwashing most definitely.

But in my opinion Logic is far superior to all religions.

Are you able to explain, in your logic; How persecuting a group based on a religious or ethnic group will make Australia a safer place?

Which other groups would you deny the right to protest to? trade unions? civil liberties groups? green groups?. The right to protest.

The right to peaceful assembly cannot be interfered with merely because there is disagreement with the views of the protesters or because it is likely to be inconvenient and cause a nuisance or there might be tension and heated exchange between opposing groups.

www.liberty-human-rights.org.uk... association.php

When you take their rights away, you're taking our rights away.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by unknown1234

next time however,....

NSW premier has already publicly said "Not in Australia" !!

I think a lot of other government bodies are saying/thinking the same way now.

This incident pretty much was their last chance.

Well if there's one thing that most of us here on ATS has learnt, its that we should rarely trust the government in what they say or do. And i wonder if "Not in Australia" is some nice way of saying "Not in white, christian Australia" but in a more politically correct way. A subtle little attempt at getting an emotional re-action and falling into the master plan of divide and conquer maybe ?

If there's one thing i've learnt in my life its, that there is, and always will be a number of stupid people in every race, breed and /or religion. The numbers may vary at different times across those races, breeds or religions, but there will always be stupid people doing stupid things. If you look at it from, say a 5000 year point of view, then WE have been doing this to each other all that time, just in different places with different outcomes, and then you'll see the game that "they" have been playing against us all this time. But when you only look at it from this incidents point of view, then you'll only see a minute piece of the game.

But until the majority can see the bigger picture, the classic game of turning us all against each other will only continue. But that majority might be a while coming, because we're all too busy arguing with each other about who or what is right or wrong,

I'll always remember a great quote from a returning soldier...............................

"When we realise that we have more in common with the people we are sent to fight, then we do with those who sent us to fight, THEN we will realise who our real enemy is !"

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
Which other groups would you deny the right to protest to? trade unions? civil liberties groups? green groups?. The right to protest.

Your confusing Protesting and Rioting.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I've been wondering about something every time I come across a thread like this. To the people angrily demanding why we allow people to be Islamic; what would you suggest we do? Lock them all up, or kill them, and take their kids to reeducate them into another proper religion?

Seriously, some of the people in this thread sound no better than the Muslims running around wanting to cut off people's heads. I think the answer is pretty simple personally. How about we arrest the ones who break the law and let the others yell til their throats are sore like we do with all people protesting?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join