It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

im talking about this website dude www.illuminatiorder.info... not u common sense please!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

Trolls gonna troll, they always will. Just ignore and continue on as normal.. if you don't feed them, they usually don't come back for more.

Just a piece of advice for everyone.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

You people are ridiculous.

If anything major is going to happen - you can count on Israel striking Iran and some major world crisis developing from that. That's a reasonable and highly probable speculation.

Everything else is just rampant, unqualified, undisciplined speculation gone wild.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
reply to post by TimesUp

you sir are a sadistic troll

don't you have any consideration for the people who are actually believing the nonsense you're adding to this thread?
as if didn't had enough nonsense to stand on its own already.

it's the graveyard shift on ats and it seems there's no mods or sane people around.
like the rest of the internet, its just all one big joke to some i guess.

The Universe is just one big joke anyway.

You just dont get it yet.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
storm getting close to australia it is HUGE. hope tomorrow is just another day.

www.weatherzone.com.au...

Ahem, those are clouds. Here's the radar: Australia Radar

Should be a pleasant day down under. Might rain, I guess.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

LOL. You are paranoid arent you? He was talking about the IP addy of the clock.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yospuig

my apologies sometimes its hard to seperate the sincere questions with all the backlash. yes the ip has been identified check the other posts on ats about this clock. sorry man

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You should lighten up buddy.
This is ATS on an obvious ridiculous thread about a stupid, slow loading webpage.
If someone can't see the humor in these posts and really "believes" anything on this thread, or for that matter anything on ATS then well , hey, survival of the fittest I guess.

Maybe you should stick to Fox news or something a little more "fair and balanced"

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
we will see what tomorrow brings i guess.. peace all. thanks for chiming in everyone. love and light to all.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ya thing look prety bad big power outage tomorrow.

You know why i know the power company Hydro One call and said power will off
between 8:30 to 2:30

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Ya thing look prety bad big power outage tomorrow.

You know why i know the power company Hydro One call and said power will off
between 8:30 to 2:30

Yeah, you get the idea.
Good attempt, keep it up, learn to enunciate your vowels.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Maybe i'll make a countdown, register a fancy domain name and add some splendid web design....

that's how easy it is to make fools of people.

Don't think there aren't people out there who don't derive enjoyment from playing such games.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

yeah i guess. seems no one does come on ats anymore for alternative topics, critical thought and out of the box thinking and methods.

seriously my mistake, i missed the memo where it said every forum in the internet is like 4chan now.
and Deny Ignorance is nothing but a pretty slogan that now actually means to encourage and help spread ignorance, take it to the main page along with similar topics so that all the credible info and research this site used to be known for gets burried even further.

to the other poster who said the universe is a big joke and i just dont know it yet.
i knew it, i just hadn't realised that the joke is clearly on me.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This thread is at the top of the front page?

Thats kind of scary because it means a lot of people find these videos convincing to them.

Why?

Its just a website, counting down, with no connection to Planet X. The connection is done by the poster only in this case, not the web site. And why would they have a countdown to Planet X arrives?

None of this makes any sense whatsoever. But perhaps its just a joke.

edit on 9-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
In the Mongolian time zone, when you access the Illuminati page and the counter has counted down to zero, the image has changed. The Eastern world now knows our true fate. Prepare for the end:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hey, we were just joking around.
You alright?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Dear God

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
There may be something to this.

Second line.

Ps: see'er how far can you see out? The shift should be noticable and unadjustable.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
storm getting close to australia it is HUGE. hope tomorrow is just another day.

www.weatherzone.com.au...

Bout the same as the one we had earlier in the week. 120kmph - 140kmph winds expected, lightning strikes, flooding and heavy rain across the eastern states.

Not good at all for emergency workers who are still working to clear the last lot of damage. I hope the need for extra emergency services prompts the DSE & ParksVic to put more people on from this years applications (of which I am one..hehe)..

Also a major soaking like his in early spring, means a sudden surge in re-growth.. could be a bad bad fire season down here..
edit on 9/9/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Am I missing something here? This thread is really popular its just a standard HTML page, nothing fancy on a average consumer host out of Texas with some 1995 grade Photoshop graphic and a free count down timer script that ends at end = new Date('September 09, 2012 13:23:33

The host is run of the mill, the domain is just a DNS bought Netsol, its a .info.. There is no secure tunnels not ipsec link for SSL its just really run of the mill HTML, like the stuff they teach high school kids now days.

Just in case I checked there are no major movie releases or game releases due, but the quality of work here is so low it could be for some independent project. I dunno. I am just baffled about how much discussion a site like this could garner. The lost viral sites and the Spielberg AI sites were more baffling than this.

Do I need to get a clued in or just walk away backwards smiling, shutting the door to this thread behind me?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join