It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men, Who Needs Them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I`ve been waiting for you all my life

link   
reply to post by rambo1112

I hope so! Let women take responsibility for awhile I've had enough with being held accountable.

link   
reply to post by Flavian

Don't forget opening jars of condiments.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
I don`t need men either, I`m straight

This is ATS, perhaps the only place on the interwebs where a heterosexual male has to apologize for being straight....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

No idea what that meant....

edit on 30-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by AQ6666
I don`t need men either, I`m straight

This is ATS, perhaps the only place on the interwebs where a heterosexual male has to apologize for being straight....

OOOPS ! LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Just wait till there is a Spider or Moth in the room. You will need us men then me thinks! LoL
edit on 30-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

What do you expect? We're getting to a point with DNA where you could literally give birth to yerself.Which is a creepy assertion...and yes..where is the fun in that...i mean...without men..who's gonna take out the trash?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

When I explained this to a female colleague and asked her if she thought that there was yet anything irreplaceable about men, she answered, “They’re entertaining.”

ENTERTAINING.....hmmmmm lets see

Well ill remember this when I am at one of the millions of strip clubs round the world chucking money on the FLOOR for a woman to pick up because she is entertaining droves of men nightly.

OR when a man is seeking a logical answer to a problem and a woman pipes up.....

Or when a man is deciding on how best to spend his paycheck and his WOMAN comes along and says she has a great idea.....

Yes only men can entertain.......

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I knew the article was written by a man, but a lot of the material presented had that feminist aura about it. You know the whole drawn out script about men being worth less, and how women can do it all without them. In my humble opinion, the article reeks of a feminist slant. I am talking about the origins of the information. Although, I did enjoy the little tongue and cheek moment at the end when he brought this topic up to his female colleague. That was funny.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

"We're getting to a point with DNA where you could literally give birth to yerself."

That would be a clone, now if we could transfer our consciousness and experiences to said clone that would be something indeed.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
GREAT....

So far the best we can come up with is that we are bug killers and trash monitoring...

Guys, we're blowing here. Come on we can do better rationalizations for our existence than that!

edit on 30-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Take it away Unknown!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Mm.. I just like men too much to agree with this. There is more to life than procreation.
I like hairy chests, and fearless spider-hunters, and brave trashtaker-outers....
And aggressive challenge, and defense,
line drawing selfishness at times,
and the smell of their sweat,
and the soft skin of their.... well you know...

I'll be cheering in the "keep the men" side!

I have everything on that list ticked off.

Exept for Spiders!!

I Hate spiders and there's not a woman on this earth that could ever make me go near one !!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Mm.. I just like men too much to agree with this. There is more to life than procreation.
I like hairy chests, and fearless spider-hunters, and brave trashtaker-outers....
And aggressive challenge, and defense,
line drawing selfishness at times,
and the smell of their sweat,
and the soft skin of their.... well you know...

I'll be cheering in the "keep the men" side!

Hero......

We should clone her

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

"I Hate spiders and there's not a woman on this earth that could ever make me go near one !!"

I dont like the little critters myself, but i dont run kicking and screeming from a room just because there is one on the wall like most woman i know do. Glass and a bit of paper, catch and release, plus a little Karma boost for me! I know im stereotyping females but it is a recurring hilarious event in my house!
edit on 30-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Women, who needs them? :p im sick of the feminazi bull#. Can we just get rid of the feminazis? The other women are ok. Im sick of all this "i cant check my oil cause im a woman" bull

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
When the next Einstein, or Hawking is a female then I'll agree men are obsolete.

Not saying there are no intelligent females out there, but I think looking at historic male icons that have done amazing things for civilization and society, shows us exactly why men aren't obsolete.

Oh, and on the negative side, men have done some of the worst things in history. But everyone really knows Hitler was only half a man.

edit on 30-8-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Aha, lucky for guys, some of us still like to get laid

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

If women think that they could live without love or hug... and that "artificial" reproduction or sex are the things that discharge men...

Imo, we will all loose ... people will need more drugs to live... will not fully appreciate life ... will feel lack of human touch... will isolate more... etc.. I think negative overcomes the positive things that practice would bring.
edit on 30-8-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join