It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Monarch/Illuminati Mind-Control Art Video-----with Shia Lebouf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I got into ATS partly to show people this. Looked to see if it had been discussed here in ATS----lloked up "Sigur Ros," "Shia LeBeouf," and "Fjogur Piano," but surprisingly found nothing.

If it HAS been covered before, I apologize before. Just going by my experience.

VERY surprising it has not been shown here before. It has been an Internet sensation almost from the moment it was released 1 or 2 months.

Anyway--------the band is Icelandic------Sigur Ros---some of you may be fans--------and this Video comes from their latest album.

I watched it and was BEYOND creeped out by it. Knew almost as sson as I saw it it was Monarch/Illuminati-related, but my suspicions were confirmed when Vigilant Citizen did a (to me) superb analysis of it:

vigilantcitizen.com/

There is a link in the VC website to the which you can click but you can also go here in case you miss it:
[LINK REMOVED BY STAFF]

Watch the video first, then read the article. Well worth it.
There is a link also in the article but I will paste it here also in case you miss it. It lays out the groundwork and information for what is Monarch Mind Control. PLEASE familiarize yourself with it before coming here and posting stuff like "It's a simple interpretive dance video."

Some caveats:

1) If you are of a sensitive, easily upsetable disposition, it might be better not to watch this. The video is very sad, upsetting----and it also contains Shia Full Frontal (LOL)-------so if any of that upsets you, DO NOT WATCH.

2) It IS open to a variety of interpretations. And all of them are welcome in this thread. I've had folks tell me it's everything from "about reincarnation," to "about soul travel."

In answer to that, PLEASE read the links in the VC website and the analysis, THEN get back here. Take you time. This stuff needs time to be digested and studied.
Don't come in here and automatically call it "c--p" and dismiss it. Think about it.

3) With it being ambigous, it is STILL too much of a COINCIDENCE that the actions performed in the video just HAPPEN to match exactly classic Monarch Mind Control/Illuminati techniques.
To me, it is too BIG of a coincidence. Seems pretty clear (as VC says) that this is PRETTY BLATANT Monarch Mind Control propaganda under the guise of "Art."

Fjögur Píanó is a cryptic and strange video that has been described as a “dream sequence without a narrative” by some critics. However, by decoding some of the video’s symbolism, we discover that there is a story being told, one that is told in a very figurative fashion. The “official” explanation of the video states that it is about a difficult relationship and the many butterflies represent “beautiful things that die fast”. While this might explain some of the video, there are other elements that cannot be ignored.

In a somewhat hip, artistic and fashionable matter, Fjögur Píanó tells the story of mind-control slaves. While many have applauded the video’s “genius”, most have not understood its underlying meaning. In the end, viewers watching the video are like the couple in Fjögur Píanó: Taken for a ride, without any idea where they are being taken.

---This is how VC ultimately interprets it.

What do YOU feel aboout it, now?
All points are welcome, but PLEASE (again) read the links before commenting.

On a personal note---they are getting VERY blatant now. There is NO "fun" here--------and it is right under our noses.

Might change your view of videos like these forever.

Discuss..............................................

edit on 16-8-2012 by ParacelsusPontifex because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Aug 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed link, removed video as a violation Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Thu Aug 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ParacelsusPontifex

I see what you're saying.

It's fascinating/intriguing/creepy how much production went into the making of video. (90+ seconds of credits)

Thanks for the warning about the graphics...

of little significance;

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
reply to post by ParacelsusPontifex

I see what you're saying.

It's fascinating/intriguing/creepy how much production went into the making of video. (90+ seconds of credits)

Thanks for the warning about the graphics...

of little significance;

The Director says it is about "Drug addiction and other kinds of addiction."

Yeah, right.

Thanks for the plug.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
please substitute "global elite" for "illuminati"

the illuminati were students of the enlightenment and revolutionairies

I bet if you could go back to the 1700's and talk to one of them you would like them

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
please substitute "global elite" for "illuminati"

the illuminati were students of the enlightenment and revolutionairies

I bet if you could go back to the 1700's and talk to one of them you would like them

Ok-----------------------------------------------

This shows the "elite" and how they use Monarch programming to destroy people's lives.

Indeed.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParacelsusPontifex

3) Seems pretty clear (as VC says) that this is PRETTY BLATANT Monarch Mind Control propaganda under the guise of "Art."

It couldn't possibly be this could it....

A short story.
A man and a woman locked in a never ending cycle of addiction and desire.
Slowly losing their ability to separate themselves from each other, they try to hold on to dead fleeting moments as they mark the days passing them by.

www.almaharel.com...

Since that's straight from the filmmaker.

Nope it is obviously all about the Illumanti.

And yes, I read your links. They are the author's skewed interpretation, nothing more and I would like my ten minutes back please.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Originally posted by ParacelsusPontifex

3) Seems pretty clear (as VC says) that this is PRETTY BLATANT Monarch Mind Control propaganda under the guise of "Art."

It couldn't possibly be this could it....

A short story.
A man and a woman locked in a never ending cycle of addiction and desire.
Slowly losing their ability to separate themselves from each other, they try to hold on to dead fleeting moments as they mark the days passing them by.

www.almaharel.com...

Since that's straight from the filmmaker.

Nope it is obviously all about the Illumanti.

And yes, I read your links. They are the author's skewed interpretation, nothing more and I would like my ten minutes back please.

Like I said:

This thread is open to all viewpoints. And thank you sincerely for yours.

1) You think that------------but if you have read the links, wouldn't you think that it is a VERY BIG coincidence that it matches almost exactly Monarch Mind Control techniques?
And the symbolism appears OVER and OVER again in countless music videos, commercials, movies, etc.

2) And yes, I know the director says what she says about the "true" meaning of the video-------OTOH, you would not expect her to admit what it is REALLY all about now, wouldn't you?

OF COURSE she would not admit it's about Mind Control. She and Shia are either part of the whole "program" or else she just wants to keep on living.

Don't criticize folks here who see a different, deeper meaning than you do and are more familiar with Illuminati/Monarch/Trauma Mind Cntrol than you are.

But again, I apprecciate your input.

(And I DID warn you about the content of the video beforehand, BTW).

new topics

top topics

join