It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Women and the Princess syndrome

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The issue also comes up here in australia frequently. was gonna post related meme but i'd probably get in trouble. but trust me type in "meanwhile in australia" or "straya (ladys privates word)" into google images and i guarantee if you know anything about australian culture you'll be laughing for hours.

the woman i dated for 2 years prior to meeting my wife had this syndrome and i can tell you it involves alot of money, less than reputable deeds, ALOT OF NOISE , and a broken heart.

Even my wife us guilty of it from time to time, but we have codewords to avoid arguments i.e if i think something she wants to buy is not a wise purchase i look at her and just say "blueberries" and she puts the item back, we have many words like this that we use in this way and you would be surprised at how often it saves an arguement. i have mentiond the princess syndrome to her before and she is well aware of it and allways makes sure to keep it in check. Likewise i'm sure I have just as many (if not more) anoying traits anyway.

it's really just about finding that right person that you connect with on more than a physical or financial level, and as many people here have said you may be looking in the wrong place DO NOT GO TO A NIGHTCLUB! i can not stress this enough as you might as well just bash your head against a brick wall. and you would be surprised that how often you can fall for a person you already know, and one day events take place which bring the both of you to a new level in your relationship, you never know!

love, light, and all that crap....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH THE "WEATHER"????

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I agree with the OP about how shallow and self-centered this generation (both sexes) has become.
The fault is not with them but with their Boomer Aged parents who have given them everything, and are expecting nothing. When someone has nothing to lose, in time they generally lose it.
I blame us Boomers for raising a bunch of self-entitled, self-important narcissists.
Just watch what the little princess on Two Boke Girls goes through.
Time to Nut Up or Shut Up my Boomer friends, turn off the taps and turn up the self-reliance on your kids, they will eventually thank you for it.
Eventually that is......

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by magickmaster

Most guys who have girlfriends...have lives. Just sayin'

All people have lives, weather they measure up to your perceived standards of defining the term is irrelevant.

hahaha...

Is your ego bruised somehow?

I never referred to anyone in particular. I simply stated, that when you have something going on, you have people's attention, and followers, and interested parties, and there is something to your daily activities that is worth being a part of.....

I agree everybody has a life but some are just more valuable because there is something there which benefits many, hence people follow other people and are attracted to their company.

This doesn't need to be a bad thing. For example maybe you grew up in a family who knew about self confidence and self worth through life's lessons and hardships and some of the ancestors some how learned to express this to others and you as a member learned this as well while growing up. Other people from other families didn't learn this or not to such a degree but when they are around individuals such as yourself who display this self esteem they can still learn this for themselves which increases their chances of survival in society.

Anyone can make up this self confidence and self worth though, especially when living in a society where people view eachother as having no-life and a life and you happen to fit the latter category. It's then, when confronted by people claiming such a person does not have a life as it was meant to be that the shallowness of people truly shines as a beacon of light in utter darkness after which one can realize the true nature of this society. J/K
edit on 15/8/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

But if you want the pretty young things, you gotta play along for a while

Play along with the behavioural conditioning that has robbed many people of their own choices in determining the state of the future of their civilization?

Is THAT the "Game" that you are referring to?

The Sexual Mind Control to distract you from the encroaching tyranny?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
reply to post by dominicus

I agree with the OP about how shallow and self-centered this generation (both sexes) has become.
The fault is not with them but with their Boomer Aged parents who have given them everything, and are expecting nothing. When someone has nothing to lose, in time they generally lose it.
I blame us Boomers for raising a bunch of self-entitled, self-important narcissists.
Just watch what the little princess on Two Boke Girls goes through.
Time to Nut Up or Shut Up my Boomer friends, turn off the taps and turn up the self-reliance on your kids, they will eventually thank you for it.
Eventually that is......

I think it's GREAT!
Meanwhile, all the guys are shooting for the hottest looking girls, and all the time, the hottest girls are the ones that are keeping most covered up because they want you to get to now them inside, instead, and all the shallow guys pass them up, hounding for the tarts, showing off their sparkles, but keeping their gold to themselves, and I get the plain janes, wild uninhibited in bed, and not shy to show their true nature, those girls are left for my pleasure. It's all about being discerning.
I love it like that.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH THE "WEATHER"????

Weather or not you care is of no consequence...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by reject

But if you want the pretty young things, you gotta play along for a while

Play along with the behavioural conditioning that has robbed many people of their own choices in determining the state of the future of their civilization?

Is THAT the "Game" that you are referring to?

The Sexual Mind Control to distract you from the encroaching tyranny?

Oh Boy! Someone tricked and cheated you out of your own pleasure and happiness, huh?
Was it Alex Jones, by any chance?

Look man, here is the truth , plain and simple.

You are entitled to happiness and love. Anything out there, ANYTHING, in this world, externally that has influenced you to decide otherwise, should be re-examined. There have always been wars, population control programs, secret societies, power structures and kings and warlords. But men have always found time for love and making love and having fun sexually and feeling good with members of the opposite (or same) sex. But most importantly, people have always made time for pleasure and to take care of themselves, for their own nurturing. If life has gotten you to the point that you don't enjoy yourself intentionally, just to "fight the NWO" then you are missing out on the whole point of life, to begin with. The fight, is for the pleasure, not the other way around, and don't forget it! We are fighting for freedom, so that we may be happy, but if we are not happy, then we have nothing to fight for, regardless. If you live life for others only and not for yourself, at least for your own health and nurturing, then you are not better off, no matter what, even if you die with the most toys and win the big fight.

The game of love is not some NWO tool to control us, our sexuality is a key, which unlocks the door which can set us free. If you find the fun in playing the game, the girls love (courting), then you could potentially find your own self again, and the youthful fun you can have in life, with love, flirting, courting, etc.

It's not a #ing chore! It's a pleasure to be a part of, and the dance is half (at least) the fun. If you do not have fun dancing (the love dance) you are probably not having fun living life (the real game).

These are games, all of them, and if you don't want to play them...why are you here?
Girls seem to get this, much more instinctually, but guys tend to resent them, even though, it's these exact courting games, that girls live and die for. Guys tend to think of the game as "how fast can I get in her pants" and girls look at it like, "how attracted to me is he really?, and what will he do to show me?"

How difficult is it to take an interest in a women?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

The only reason most medical professionals wait to do it is because they prefer for you to have children first. There are already too many children in this country not being taken care of, I say snip away.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Look man, here is the truth , plain and simple.

The fight, is for the pleasure, not the other way around

They are using the pleasure to bait you into slavery.

And in your pursuit of this pleasure, you walk through a social/behavioural minefield that they engineered through social manipulation by way of mass media programming:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Let's break down the OP's ideas here.

"I just wanted to bring to attention that I have been noticing an increase of the egotistical "Princess Syndrome" in American Women."

---- Syndrome is a term that denotes a medical or psychological condition. This is a term that should be coined by professionals. Medicalizing or pathologizing women is a time honored habit. Don't like something a woman is doing? Call her crazy! If you're not familiar with this concept start researching it.

---- Egotistical. Here's another key term that pops up in replies throughout this thread. Other posters come forward to decry women who are "overly confident". Who decides what is overly confident and why does one opinion matter so much?

"The Princess syndrome is this whole persona that many women take on where they feel they should be treated like royalty, that they are in some kind of reality TV show, that they deserve the utmost attention, an entire paycheck spent on them, and only date the proverbial steroid jacked shallow douche-bags that we see on shows like Jersey shore."

----- "Only date the proverbial douche-bags". So if these women are so abhorrent to you and only date douche-bags why do you care? They are living their lives and aside from occupying your space from time to time why does it matter? Most young men and women who are over the top grow out of it. I've seen it happen with my younger cousins as they've aged.

"I think it's a combo of the "American Dream" being instilled in them since birth coupled with all of these realty tv shows where the most abrasive and egotistical girl, becomes the most famous and most popular. It's literally polluted women's characters."

---- "Literally polluted women's characters". So all women or just women who want the American dream, which is what most Americans want.

"My own sister suffers from this syndrome and I tell her BF I feel sorry for him all the time. All my friends and co-workers I talk to all say the same thing, that we are literally drowning in an over abundance of women suffering from this syndrome."

----- I cannot believe how mature it is of you to bully your sister's boyfriend like this. I thought these Princess women only dated douche-bags anyway. And really you are drowning due to this? I can't understand what is going on in your life that you look at the women around you, including your own sister in such a horrible way. Here's a hint. We can't change others, but we can change ourselves. In changing ourselves we help influence others to a better way of life. I can't imagine how you treat your sister if this is how you treat her boyfriend.

"I've actually considered a mail order bride from a country where they come from nothing, which means there is still a possibility they may appreciate what they have here and stay humble. Even that though, can end up with the girl becoming completely polluted by our Princess culture."

---- And here is the final key in which we can see your attitude about women fully revealed. This explains everything. Women are a commodity to you to be CONSUMED. You think you can order a woman to be exactly who you want her to be, but even then are worried she'll become "polluted", i.e. change in a way that you don't like. Women are free to do this. No woman has to ever be what you want her to be or what I want her to be. You don't like what your eyes see when you see a woman who has too much confidence. You can't have these women because they are with "douche-bags", in your words. You would like to order a woman "who comes from nothing". This is incredibly disrespectful to women and to countries that are not the United States.

You have been lied to by our American culture which teaches men that they are entitled to women sexually and get to be the judges of who women can be.

I agree there are selfish and annoying people in the United States, men and women. However, their lifestyles cannot be sustained. As they age, meet other people, or even have children some will change. Some won't. These people have always existed in society and they are very vocal giving the impression that they are everywhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by autumnfrost

They've been saturating the airwaves with this princess syndrome manipulation for decades...

They WANT women to be entitled little [snips] because then they are easier to control through appealing to their EGO'S with psychological programming that comes from their wholly owned subsidiary of "Most of the Mass Media on the Entire Planet"

Because this makes MEN easier to control.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Try coming to Australia and see how many "Queen Bee's" are here!...Try getting a Date while being out of Work! PMSL...Say 'NO' to anything or "Close" your Wallet you might as well Kiss your Relationship Goodbye...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMysteryMan

Try coming to Australia and see how many "Queen Bee's" are here!...Try getting a Date while being out of Work! PMSL...Say 'NO' to anything or "Close" your Wallet you might as well Kiss your Relationship Goodbye...

What better way to get all of the "Real Drones" to work harder?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I agree with the OP - ish.

I turn 21 at the start of Sept. Theres only a 5-6 year gap between me and my youger female cousins, and family friends, its like we grew up on different planets,

They finish school, and go "play out" in shorts that show their arses and are caked in make up to the point im like "Do I know you?!" lol

The even younger girls of around 10-12 spend all their time caking them selves in make up, posing for disturbingly sexy profile pictures, and chasing hysterically after boy bands.

When I wa twelve, I was still climbing trees.

I know that doesn't describe the change in great detail... but believe me, there's a huge generation gap, the youngens are well messed up! they cant even see it.

As for snooty women and the princess carp, our version over here is THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX.

I'd rather die than have to sit through that!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
There's definitely something to it but what's the source?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Yeah, Thanks. I needed a video to explain this to me.
duh!

While I've been fighting the NWO, and taking pleasure in the fight, I have been sexing the good girls of all ages, and having a blast doing it, and being loyal to my several girlfriends along the way, and spreading the love far and wide....

Not holed up in a box, watching fear mongering videos....
Sorry to disappoint you. if I have.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreEnslaved
There's definitely something to it but what's the source?

The Forced Absence of Parental Supervision, and Education of the young in regards to society, behaviour, etcetera.

They wanted the kids in school, so that the parents were not educating them.

Who IS Educating them? School? You mean their peers, right?

And Television? Magazines?

The Social and Behavioural Memes that circulate around the so called society that these "Orphaned" school children use?

You may not "Get" your kids.... but the television and other mass media does.... right?
edit on 15-8-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I have been sexing the good girls of all ages

Even the Under-age Ones?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
I just wanted to bring to attention that I have been noticing an increase of the egotistical "Princess Syndrome" in American Women.

The Princess syndrome is this whole persona that many women take on where they feel they should be treated like royalty, that they are in some kind of reality TV show, that they deserve the utmost attention, an entire paycheck spent on them, and only date the proverbial steroid jacked shallow douche-bags that we see on shows like Jersey shore.

I think it's a combo of the "American Dream" being instilled in them since birth coupled with all of these realty tv shows where the most abrasive and egotistical girl, becomes the most famous and most popular. It's literally polluted women's characters.

My own sister suffers from this syndrome and I tell her BF I feel sorry for him all the time. All my friends and co-workers I talk to all say the same thing, that we are literally drowning in an over abundance of women suffering from this syndrome.

I've actually considered a mail order bride from a country where they come from nothing, which means there is still a possibility they may appreciate what they have here and stay humble. Even that though, can end up with the girl becoming completely polluted by our Princess culture.

I blame the traditional gender roles that indoctrinate girls/women to believe that they shouldn't go out and make a life for themselves. Instead they are told that they ARE princesses, their parents back up this false sense of importance by treating them just as such and so it develops into entitlement.

However, alot of these women are defined as beautiful, and not all men will date a girl purely for her personality. So yeah, go ahead and order your mail order bride (Because there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying another human being and expecting certain things from their debt to you) Continue to take the moral ground by insisting this princess culture has to stop while you act like an entitled king by buying a woman from abroad because the american one's just aint good enough for ya! And most importantly, make threads such as this on the internet so that all entitled people can gather together and talk about their entitlements when it comes to what they expect from other human beings! Perhaps then, we'll all be happy!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join