It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pentagon Weapon To Destroy Spirituality

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
Sorry guys but it's been debunked on this site before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yep, certainly a hoax, the brain scans show the same brain and it's actually the brain of a 43 year old meth addict, taken from an article in the Dec 2010 issue of Neurology​. And I have no idea why this is being rehashed now as something "new".

metabunk.org...

Thanks, ChaoticOrder and everyone else... I had nightmares about this one, so I'm glad it's not real!

By the way, using a gene to decrease activity in the frontal lobes would more than likely result in far more than damaging one's preference for religion. It could also result in making people have difficulties organizing / planning / etc - I'm almost sure it could be either reworked or used as-is to generate a class of humans ideal for slave labor.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Actually, if my dreams/visions are true, this is not the first time that governments have tried to alter genetics to serve either their own ends or enslave the populace, or both simultaneously... And yes, it had equal repercussions of practically reseting the evolution of intelligent life back to phase 0, but that was a VERY long time ago, and the survivors of that plague have managed to overcome it in the best they can -- why else do you think all our ancient technologies that allowed us to build things like pyramids and other such megalithic structures are now lost to us? A combination of having the memory of our advancement lost to us by a genetic plague that wiped away intelligence as we perceive it, made the majority of the populace turn into deranged human-demons of crazed insanity, and stuff like that, in combination of this ideal that there are only a certain number of "elites" who must directly know of certain knowledge(s) and thus writing it all down in cryptic, metaphoric terms so the average populace would not know of it. Yes, the mystery religions are REAL, but they talk about things that humanity should not have known about at the time, which I take from my own interpretation of the Babylonian tablet the Enua Enlish, for one...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Could this be released into a person's system by the mark chip? Interesting thought isn't it? Could be why God is so against His people receiving it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You know what this reminds me of? The movie Serenity.....and the planet Cassandra.....
2nd line on sight for the 2nd place on the 2nd line of the nite

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Equilibrium
That is all.
edit on 9-8-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What does the guy whisper to the other guy at 4:24?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Just for the record if this bio-weapons is real and if I find evidence of it being used on anyone one I will make so much noise about it no one is going to get any sleep. ok, you horrible honorable pentagon freaks, you have been warned.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

Matthew 24 outlines the day and age in which we live. Jesus said this:

2 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

God will put an end to the evil on this earth, but it wont be by strength or might. It will be by the spirit of God within humanity. No one can take that from you. The link below outlines a clear and concise picture of our day and age by describing the WHY and reasoning behind why this is all happening. If you want to make sense of our world, see it clearly from the perspective words of the thread below. Read the entire thread. It gets better as it progresses. Some of the information is astounding to contemplate.

If you want to blindly suggest I should be vaccinated, think again. If the truth is within you, you will see this clearly. If not, you may find friends with the monsters at the Pentagon. Good luck to you. You'll need it. The answer is found by looking to a loving God first and then looking within to your own soul. God calls us all to holiness and love for others. By 'you' I do not mean the OP. I am thankful you posted it. S&F

First Century Document Speaking Truth in the Raw

edit on 9-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

How on earth would this work??

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm gonna build one myself I'll call it "the common sense cannon"
Rid of those silly thoughts!
Damnn I seem so evil

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This sounds typical of the lies and rubbish peddled by Press TV.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This can't be true. If it is, then the Pentagon is the seat of evil. Chemicals that target certain parts of the brain? Thats bad enough. Some times I welcome the destruction of "civilization". This planet needs a cleansing.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

There's a difference between spirituality and religion. Eversince I can remember I've told people to be as spiritual as they want but keep religion out of it. I don't know if god exists, I don't really care. But spirituality, weither you're refering to a collective consciousness or a higher being overseeing everything, I believe is very important in personal growth as well as the mental and intelectual evolution of humans. So killing spirituality will eventualy kill our creativness and the sence of selfbeing. And don't think they'll stop at muslims, they'll go after everybody. Peole have to remember, the establishment wants good little worker robots. Not free thinking people that can question authority. That's were this thing is going so please people, don't support this.

edit on 9-8-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

They lose functions like eyesight etc.. But memories ( what I think spirituality is based on) are everywhere in the brain. I have a relative who suffered from a stroke the only thing he did not regain was partial sight in both eyes.
Every thing else that is learned ( like religion ) is capable of being retrieved because it is not in one place it is everywhere.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

If you watch the video, you will see for yourself that that is not what is described in the video. The scientist delivering the briefing is talking about gene therapy, administered in the form of "a vaccine" to select individuals in targeted populations. So, please, don't make it sound silly just because you haven't bothered to look at the source material.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Haknow
Is this true?

If this is true, what might be the implications for mankind?

Is this the first step towards the establishment of a world totalitarian state based on scientific materialism?

If this goes down it may cause SUPER NEGATIVE results for the world and the Islamic Enlilites. For they would be out of a GOD influence MENT to be within them which inturn may result in issues possibly not considered by those thinking of doing this deed to the Islamic Enlilites. So may be a bad idea.

It will create true demons that have no concience at all. This is the actions of people who do not want gnosis to appear and duality to continue forever because they want control and make people suffer. The work of insane animals. You want to see insane crazy rage. Take away the bliss that calms down enlighetened people so they do not act rash. Either they kill themselves, or they keep calm and stay the same or they begin to hunt the reponsable. They are opening a can of worms that will in the end destroy the whole human race.
edit on 9-8-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
reply to post by Haknow

How on earth would this work??

It have to change the chemical released from the pineal gland so that they turn of the third eye chakra. It is not that people will not stop being religious. It is just that they will never be able to get anything for it since they are blocked because the body is not working anymore. Does not matter really. This will never be allowed.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I wonder if it is a weapon that destroys the soul.

How horrible. How bloody horrible.

That's the problem with DOD, tinkering around things they have no clue about in the name of leveraging their ability to dominate. Removing spirituality may effect the pineal gland as well and its functions to possibly allow us to get out of this place when we're done.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
i find this highly unlikely seeing as how spirituallity usually ends up relating to religion.......and religion as we all know is an extremely vital part of keeping control on the masses.

If religion really controls the masses, then why were the Communists so apposed to it?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Unless the idea is to turn us into robots, this is not possible. They would be destroying the area of the brain that lends itself to emotions, morals, values, what we call our individuality or personality..It would take a lobotomy to achieve this. Ridiculous idea!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join