It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pentagon Weapon To Destroy Spirituality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Why would they want people to stop being religious?

Religion (specifically theistic religion), is one of the keys to controlling the human species. It teaches people to rely in some "creator deity" for everything, and to obey this "creator" no matter what. The King James bible is a good example of how Kings have used religion to enforce their control, according to the bible government institutions are appointed by God... Destroying religion is the last thing they want, instead they want to replace it with their own religion, of consumer-whorism, turning people into corporate slaves. For now the Judaic cults of human depravity will be allowed to operate, the slave religions of Christianity, and Islam are still an important part of the control mechanism behind the "new world order".

Read some Friedrich Nietzsche, he explains quite well in "The Anti-Christ", how religion is used by the weak to steal power from the strong, and how the flawed logical concepts employed by these cults enable unprecedented control over large parts of our human species. Once could imaging that the heist that started 2000 years ago, with the great lie that is Christianity, was facilitated/created by the same "inner circles", or family's, who still hold power today. The only difference now, is they want us bowing at their feet, instead of their creation "God".

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well, this seems legitimate. Unlike most things on ATS, I think there is solid evidence here. It is interesting that the Pentagon just throws around the idea of using flu vaccines to modify behavior like its been done before. It is also interesting that the Pentagon wants to eliminate spirituality, although probably just religion.

What other consequences could administering this gene therapy have? I would guess that using it on a Muslim populace would result in destabilization of that region, that's for sure.

But there could be other consequences of doing this... who knows.

For starters, I think Druscilla is right.

If it eliminated political boundaries, it could very well eliminate sexual, racial, philosophical, linguistic, racial, and every other preference or bias boundary.

I think these all all related and very similar.

Also, this video was in 2005. Have they already administered this, I wonder? I have been noticing changes in myself and others world-wide that suggests this could be the case.

Once again, long-term effects of not having cultural preferences are unknown. Also, since this is gene therapy, I think it might remain present in offspring for eternity.
edit on 8-8-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Also the Rfid Chip which the goverment hopes to have worldwide by 2017 will use electrical impulses in the brain to get everyone to believe what they want them to. The government has way to much power. Don't take the Rfid chip it is what the Bible refered to as the Mark of the Beast 666. It will be used as currency later on. Revelation 13:11-18

King James Version (KJV)

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
For some reason people think specific locations in the brain contain certain thoughts or memories, but as explained in Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot, the brain is very much like a hologram.
Being that if you take the brain/hologram and half it, the same picture or memory is still contained in full in the hologram/brain.
Even if you half the hologram/brain again and again ten times, it will still contain the memory/image.

Our brains be the shiznit.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
They have already destroyed your spirituality(replaced with a counterfeit called philosophy, logic, and an occasional mental gooseflesh "goosebumps, god bumps" when a certain emotion is strummed)
Feed Fight Fear Fornicate Ritual and Sacrifice and HARD WORK- reptilian snake DnA runs things now.

Your pineal is now the size of a grain of rice-

Normal size before science took over was grape size.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Seems like it is really more of a sales pitch from a contractor trying to make some easy money with psychobabble.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sorry guys but it's been debunked on this site before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Couldn't this be a good thing? It's already pretty clear that science can fly you to the moon, while religion can only fly you into skyscrapers.

So predictable. The first poster states some type of generic catch phrase that sounds cool to get stars from the anti God crowd that live here at ATS ,but really in a nutshell all he is doing is condoning the use of vaccines to quell " undesirable human behaviour" by the military industrial complex. More than likely an employee or government shill ready to make sure the first post in this thread somehow twists what the story is all about. He also seems to ignore the fact that the people creating these vaccines are some of the most psychopathic minds in the world today and have been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of human beings over the last fifty plus years, more than any so called "terrorist group "that has ever existed. So its ok to bomb the hell out of other countries, starve people into submission, then when they get upset and fight back all of a sudden "Their " behaviour is undesirable? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. The sheer one sided ignorance of your comment is expected but baffling at the same time. Can you be that stupid? I suspect so.
So anyone who stars a comment that condones the genocide of the human spirit, and human behaviour or a specific race of people is as sick or more sick than the people creating the vaccine. And if you think for a second they will only use this vaccine on Muslims you are sadly diluted. I always love these shills who think if they support ideas like this they will somehow be immune from it. Shame on all of you sicko's who starred this comment. I always believed the intelligence level at ATS had dropped to an all time low, but this takes the cake.
What a joke.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
They already have a weapon to kill spirituality. US Christians. More lethal and way more annoying.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Are you sure it's released by Anonymous? Doesn't seem like it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I personally think this is a case where a kernel of truth made a nice core to a ball of garbage.

I only say the true aspect because I recall reading years ago about the South African Security Services working rather pointedly toward a bug which could differentiate between race. It sounds like a great place down there now but those were real nasty people running it for a long time.

I'd kinda laugh at this though because we're assuming a level of technology and true understanding of the brain and how it works which real biologists chase like the Holy Grail on a crusade, IMO. I mean, if you could not only identify the area of the brain, specific pathways and then how to meddle without radically messing with other things..It would be the ultimate breakthrough. To THEN develop a bug which is predictable, reliable and won't mutate after being made to do such a dangerous and sensitive thing... I think we'd be a century or two ahead of ourselves. Just my thought.

Anonymous can be 16yr old kids with wild imaginations too.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

Originally posted by Haknow

Is this the first step towards the establishment of a world totalitarian state based on scientific materialism?

Couldn't this be a good thing? It's already pretty clear that science can fly you to the moon, while religion can only fly you into skyscrapers.

What difference do you see between the spirit of religion and that of science. Didn't science give us the A-bomb?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by emaildogs
For some reason people think specific locations in the brain contain certain thoughts or memories, but as explained in Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot, the brain is very much like a hologram.
Being that if you take the brain/hologram and half it, the same picture or memory is still contained in full in the hologram/brain.
Even if you half the hologram/brain again and again ten times, it will still contain the memory/image.

Our brains be the shiznit.

How can that be? People that have strokes show different impairments depending on where in the brain the stroke occurs.
www.stroke.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

the US military is developing a bio-chemical weapon to destroy targeted parts of the brain - specifically, that which is related to and enables spirituality - in muslim populations.

I don't need to read the rest of this thread to know that somebody before me already asked how it is we are supposed to believe that a chemical is to identify people of one or another religion?

What are they going to call it, a "Muslimnator"?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dignified
They already have a weapon to kill spirituality. US Christians. More lethal and way more annoying.

Kudos... just Kudos

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
Odd...

If they did indeed have a weapon of this sort, why wouldn't they release it worldwide? Take religion completely out of the equation if/when the time for a one world governing body takes form and power.

And PressTV has a history of being a little... sketchy... with some articles. However they also have some reputable ones.

S&F, thanks for bringing this up!

Uhhhh because . . . as the prophecies in the Bible indicate for this era in which Israel became a nation again as predicted . . .

the world government will insist on a world religion . . .ultimately worshiping SATAN AS GOD ALMIGHTY.

It's no surprise that the ruling elite oligarchy are brazenly blatant satanists.

I suggest that folks

Research the facts . . . then make up their minds,

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

Originally posted by Haknow

Is this the first step towards the establishment of a world totalitarian state based on scientific materialism?

Yes but one must not confuse innocent spirituality with organized religion. They are two very different things. We would be a very bland and mundane species were we not spiritual beings in some way. There is much more to reality than simply what we can see with our own eyes. Spirituality allows us to feel empathy and gives us intuition. If we were completely scientific and material then all life, including humans, would be nothing more than a biological slab of meat, and under such a paradigm we would be capable of truly cruel things and show no remorse. We all need some level of spiritual insightfulness or we may as well not be human at all.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

So anyone who stars a comment that condones the genocide of the human spirit, and human behaviour or a specific race of people is as sick or more sick than the people creating the vaccine.
Yes exactly... it is completely sick to state that such an act may be a "good thing"... no it's not a good thing, it's a god damn violation of free will and human rights and an atrocious act of terrorism against large populations.

I think the reason that post received so many stars is mainly because it took a jab at religion, which I can understand, religion has led to a lot of blood shed and human suffering. But by no means is the answer to use chemical warfare to attack and destroy parts of the human brain, that's insane.

And as I already said organized religion is far different from basic spirituality... I would argue the part of our brain which is responsible for spirituality is most likely the single most important part of our brain, the part that gives our musicians and artists that sublime spark of creativity and gives us those amazing special emotions such as love.

Without that part of our brain we simply wouldn't be human.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
Sorry guys but it's been debunked on this site before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yep, certainly a hoax, the brain scans show the same brain and it's actually the brain of a 43 year old meth addict, taken from an article in the Dec 2010 issue of Neurology​. And I have no idea why this is being rehashed now as something "new".

metabunk.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
True or not, the method is being perfected, one way or another. Afterall we are training some mice brains to fly F-22, this is not big feat I guess.

The hardest thing to do is quit smoking, but some "clever" people develop a way to overcome it.
What if it applied to the "religion" brain sector ? Works wonder eh ?

Israeli research finds magnetic way to break the smoking habit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join