It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

edit on 12-8-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I wish I could remember what I had posted here, but I have no clue what was off topic. There should be some link to the offending post, so we don't repeat. Oh, well. Nothing is perfect.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

Yeah hopefully that transformation will grant me the wisdom to understand how RFID chips are not in contradiction to your 'natural design plan'

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Here's the problems I have with the argument "it happens in nature so it must be natural".

When it happens in nature, it happens for other reasons than romantic feelings one may have for another person. For example, when a dog humps another dog, it is for domination, not romantic interest. I suspect it is probably the same with with other species too.

Just because something occurs in nature, doesn't mean it's natural. There are some very nasty unnatural parasites out there. There are parasitic worms that eat human brains not to mention flesh eating bacteria.

I suppose you could call it natural, but then again, just because something is natural, doesn't mean it's a healthy or the right thing to do. There are some absolute monsters out there in the natural world. Humans can be counted among them, depending upon one's point of view.

Just because something may be natural, doesn't mean it is not monstrous.

Ok, You started out, sounding logical, but then sadly you petered out into calling something you can not comprehend, monstrous. That sounds weak and ineffectual as a good sound logical argument.

Yes, some dogs will hump will only dominance in their minds, but other species do offer a different view upon this as more than just shear animal dominance. Grooming each other is a good example, but then again, we still are anthropomorphic in looking at this with intent on saying it is the same as being a human gay.. I will give the nod to that as being true. The point really is about it occurring in Nature.

But then you say

Just because something occurs in nature, doesn't mean it's natural.

Yes Actually it does mean it is natural.

Yes Virginia,, ""There are some very nasty unnatural parasites out there.""
""There are parasitic worms that eat human brains not to mention flesh eating bacteria.""

"Lions and Tigers and Bears"

Well, being scared of the Natural world is not the same as having a logical argument that says Homosexuality is not a Naturally occurring phenomenon, no matter how you look at it. Yes, it is a scary world sometimes, Mother Nature can be just as Cold and Indifferent as the Patriarchal Deity of the Christians. That does not mean that we can not try and accept that as just a "Natural" fact. I am OK with that, I have a pretty good understanding of nature as far as what to expect in a Wild situation as opposed to a Tamed or domesticated one. Or for that matter, as has been referred to in previous posts, Prison.

Such is Life is all of its Wild Abandon and sexy fury, I love the variety.

Supposedly for the Christians and other religions, God made all those Parasites, virus, and 'not to mention flesh eating bacteria''
Where is the Love?

As a Tree Hugging Pagan,, we sorta understand the aspects of Nature that you Abhor. In fact we are dedicated to following the natural rhythm and flow, be it ''good'' or '''bad'' ,, which are only human judgements on Nature, not anything that is really truly NATURAL.
In Nature there is no Good or Bad, and there is especially nothing that is "not Natural" in the tone you give it.

You got a FAIL with the use of the word Monstrous when referring to something Natural.
Plus again,,
that statement was really Classic,,,

Just because something occurs in nature, doesn't mean it's natural

I am still Laughing. and your Logic teacher is bowing their head in shame.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Oh Lordy, so gay segregation is justified by some experience or paranoia about using the restroom.

Now all gay people are approving and guilty of such actions by people who don't even identify as gay.

I think toilet sex is disgusting and filthy.
Yes, even the "mile high club" that some straight people seem to celebrate.
I have seen women walking out of cubicles in men's restrooms, so man to man sex isn't the only action.

Yes, let's judge people by their actions, and not entire groups, because that's exactly what racism does.

But what's the point?

Some straight men just magically know all gay people better than gay people know themselves.
They feel they know the truth about people they don't even know.
So let them continue in their ridiculous delusions.

I've heard what straight men have done in many families and in their religions.
I've heard what they did to the women of the Congo and Yugoslavia.
I've seen the commands to total genocide and rape in their scriptures.

But I know there's many good straight men.
Many straight men that deserve respect and appreciation.

I'd like to stay positive and remember and salute the good straight men.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Here and now the uncivil posts and attacks stop.

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

i think i owe you all an apology if that idiot is typical of the kind of stuff youve been dealing with ill keep my opinons on gay marriage to myself from now on.youve got enough to deal with without me fanning the flames.ill never be politically correct and i beleive what i beleive,but im telling you now i dont hate lgbts and i sure as hell dont want to be helping this muppet make his case for RFID chips on gays or anyone else.
i feel a little grubby being on the same side of the debate as him.
im done.
p.s. sorry about the tripple post it dont seem like i can delete the spare two.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

We agree

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by erictcartman

you keep banging on about RFID chips, what is your problem guy?

Oh. RFID is here.

First use is Military Personnel.

Tracking Soldiers, Mapping Relief

DARPA wants to electronically RFID tag US combat soldiers so they can then be swiftly found and rescued if they get into trouble.

Handheld devices will be used at U.S. military checkpoints worldwide to scan Common Access Cards, the standard identification card for active duty military personnel and eligible contractors. DMDC maintains an archive of personnel, manpower, training, security, and financial data for more than 28 million individuals connected to the DoD.

SOURCE: waronyou.com...

which allows monitoring of RFID'ed persons and equipment from a central station:

all I'm saying is that we should all prepare for the extension of this ID method, from Military Personnel, to all Citizens in the coming years.

All things start in the Military first. Tried and tested there, before deployment to the general population.

That's how the INTERNET itself got started. All this communication we're doing here emerged out of DARPA.

im assumimg that youd be first in line to volunteer for a chip that wont just be for ID the government will find a way to use them as trackers if they feel you may be slightly suspicious,but as long as you dont walk into a bathroom used by gays thats ok? or are you saying it should be only for some people? like the gays maybe?

It will be for everybody. Like the internet today is for everybody. We don't reserve the internet just for some people.

But, what I'm saying is that one of the first "reasons" given by the government for deployment of the RFID tags to the general population will be "to ensure equal rights for all", prompted by "the gay and lesbian movements," since these are the only groups that can't be identified "on sight", and yet need the protections of the government to fair and equal treatment under the new laws that are emerging. Hence they are the perfect "excuse" for the introduction of RFID to the people for the public good.

listen i will never put gay rights before a religions rights,but what you are saying really is only one step away from the nazi yellow stars.

It's not like the NAZI stars. The NAZI marked the Jews for extinction.

This is like "Driver's License" documents.

You can't drive a car on the road without a driver's license. You need to carry that license with you when you operate a car. That's the RFID. You'll need the RFID to use "public facilities". In the same way that you can't use a general car driver's license to operate a truck, bus, or tractor, you won't be able to use certain public facilities without the proper RFID license.

If a person takes out a "GAY-RFID" license, he will be able to use gay oriented facilities, like restrooms marked for gay men. He won't be able to use a straight mens restroom, nor a woman's restroom, nor a lesbian's restroom, because his RFID class license isn't valid for that type of public facility.

If a person decides he no longer wants to be "gay", but is going "straight", he simply goes to the Government and petitions for a change of status. Gets a new RFID license, saying "MEN-RFID", and then he can use the mens restroom, but can no longer enter the Gays restroom, etc..

So, you're not "stuck" with your identity. You pick whether you want to be gay or straight, and you can change that whenever you want. This is all about "behavior". You have the right to choose a "behavior classification" and obtain a license for that lifestyle activity. Your choice is recorded on the RFID you obtain from the government.

The government is not labeling you, it's letting you choose to label yourself.

Obviously, a man can't label himself 'a woman', but apart from some limitations, you're free to choose.

i mean most straight men who went for a slash and found himself in a gay meeting place would beat a hasty retreat.
seriously you sound like your over compensating for something.

You can't retreat, if you're sitting on the lou, and suddenly there's tapping and foot action appearing under your stall. By then, you're trapped. Nature calls. And you've got to do what you came there to do first.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by erictcartman
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

first of all i havent made any personal attacks on anyone.
but this thread has been hjacked,i dont have any problems with gay people getting married in a legally binding civil ceremony but i do object to any religious group being forced to go against their beleif system to marry homosexuals, everytime ive tried to make this point ive got the same whiney response "but why shouldnt we be able to get married in a church".
this proves that this isnt about two people in love,its about forceing your lifestyle choices on people who want nothing to do with you.
christians have as much right to beleive homosexuals are damned and not allow you to get married in their church, as homosexuals have to beleive christians are deluded.
i dont push my faith on anyone else,beleive what you like i couldnt care less,
but i do care when christians are made out to be nazis in disguise by lgbt groups trying to push their agenda onto my religion.
seeing as you want to get back to OP,can you tell me why lgbt groups are not protesting the local mosques for preaching against the homosexuals? can you tell me why the pro gay media are not sneaking hidden cameras into mosques to film the imam denouncing your lifestyle choice? i seriously doubt it.
Its blatantly obvious to anyone who does a little research that there is a lgbt pressure group agenda to make all the denominations of christianity out to be hate mongers for having the courage of their convictions, for following gods law in the face of a vicious liberal media and mindless political correctness.
i sincerely hope the USA has more sense than to legislate against christianity in favour of a vocal whiney minority.
Lastly while i dont doubt youre quite the rough customer, threatening people over the internet isnt clever.
edit on 12-8-2012 by erictcartman because: typo

I don't know why that no one is filming inside a mosque,, maybe they are, and it hasn't came out yet. I am sure some of the muslim gays are getting just as tired,, Hell in their home countries they are getting their HEADS CUT OFF,,

and as far as Forcing Christians, that is such a fallacy.
The church next to where I work is OK with homosexuals in their church, and would not be surprised if they were one of the first Baptist churches to have a wedding someday for someone gay. But Down the street is a different story all over America.
Such is America, and I am not wanting anyone to have to accept this as a religious rite,,, but civil,, different story.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I have no interest in logic.

Take that as you will.

But there are plenty of real logic arguments out there, if you are.

What I said may not have been logical, but it is still truthful.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

You can't retreat, if you're sitting on the lou, and suddenly there's tapping and foot action appearing under your stall. By then, you're trapped. Nature calls. And you've got to do what you came there to do first.

So essentially what you are saying is that the 'common protocol' of the gay community is to sexually assault heterosexual men while they are peeing?

How about entertaining the idea of getting your information from new sources? Just a thought.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Yeah hopefully that transformation will grant me the wisdom to understand how RFID chips are not in contradiction to your 'natural design plan'

I think you get the point very well. The RFID would not be necessary, if we stuck to the divine plan. But, it's because we are turning away from religious doctrine like Christianity, that all these complex systems need to be implemented.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

all I'm saying is that we should all prepare for the extension of this ID method, from Military Personnel, to all Citizens in the coming years.

While you prepare, I'm embracing the kosher diet, and recommend everyone do the same,

So while some sell outs exist apparently who are just lining up to be zombies, THE REST WON'T BE COMPLYING!

Some will be fully prepared to stand up and not ever allow this crapola, others will opt out, and some will be waking up.

Maybe what they mean by the ancients returning after all.

Not on My Watch, and recommend everyone get the tshirt and grab the bullhorn. And let the everything resound with the sound of music, the right stuff, our stuff.

By the way, your coded religions, and Christ, is all about waking up. Its all about that. It was never about the control religions.

Or Leviticus.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

OH!

It's not like the NAZI stars. The NAZI marked the Jews for extinction. This is like "Driver's License" documents.

Just like a Drivers License,,

Ok,,
I ok with it now that I know
THAT IS ALL IT IS!

NOT!

Do you hear yourself talking or is your RFID chip malfunctioning or something.

Listen,, this is why I am Radical sometimes,, this has got to stop,, you really can not be serious.

Can I offer you any kind of guidance that might make you see how wrong this is to suggest?

For future notice I am distressed that I am labeled the Monster in this Show. Is this what America has come down to in regards to your fellow Americans.

I was raised to believe that You and I might not agree on many things,, but I would fight to the death to allow you to freely believe as you do,,, AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT INFRINGE UPON MY NATURAL RIGHTS AS A HUMAN BEING,, MUCH LESS AN AMERICAN!!

It has all been fun up until now, with intellectual bantering going back and forth, but this verges on something else that I am not sure how to address it.

Except to say

This Homosexual carries and would drop someone coming at me with a hypodermic RFID filled needle..
Sorry,,, government or not,, this is not what I signed up for as a human.

Not Allowed in this Body.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

So essentially what you are saying is that the 'common protocol' of the gay community is to sexually assault heterosexual men while they are peeing?

How about entertaining the idea of getting your information from new sources? Just a thought.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

Sure, there are probably gay men who do not do this. Such as gays in stable relationships, who are not on the hunt, and faithful to their partners.etc..So, what will the other sources tell us? That gay men also do other things as well? You realize that none of this would be an issue at all if there were the four separate restrooms. And Senator Craig would not have been arrested, would not have had to resign, and would not have had his entire career crushed, because of his taping of the foot? Even though his solicitation was immoral, on grounds of not being faithful to his wife, etc., it would not have been illegal activity, had the gays had their own private restroom.

So, what we're really talking about here, is the need to give people separate spaces to exercise their freedoms, without that exercise interfering with other peoples rights.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I can get down with that, as I too believe that Logic by itself is not a panacea for what ails us as humans.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

All I am seeing here is you using science when it's convenient for your argument. Using the logic of "unnatural" is good or bad depending on whether is supports your argument. That's the point I understand, not your 'design plan'.

I continue to see you fabricate some new explanation to reconcile when these contradictions are pointed out. I am not surprised, as that must be second nature to you, since the Bible is in contradiction with our modern World in so many ways.

If you want to be taken seriously then stop contradicting yourself and stop generalizing an entire community from what appears to be a bad experience you had in the loo.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

i really dont like you.
im not buying the #e your selling either.
RFID will see a end to what little personal freedom we have left in the west ,could the reason you are so keen on RFIDs be so that you personally can find gay restrooms where ever you are in the country?
me thinks the lady doeth protest to much.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join