It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Huge generalizations there about straight men.

Some of those are homosexuals too.

But hey, I guess two wrongs make a right.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Ok here's the post I was referring to.

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
reply to post by Annee

We are biological, but this is where the roads split. Do you consider yourself more than an animal?

Yes definitely - - I am biologically animal.

While anyone with a hint of spirituality suggest otherwise. That we are biological but we have a soul or a spirit that is beyond just biological functionality.

Spiritual people often think animal souls surpass humans.

After studying wolf and elephant society - - - I'd say humans have a lot to learn.

I asked what humans need to learn from the animals...But apparently, I'm asking a loaded question.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101
reply to post by Agoyahtah

You do realize that image was photoshopped, right?

Well, it's just the idea.

There are many variations on the sign out there.

There's no standardized symbolic signs yet for homosexual restrooms, like with "mens" and "womens". All of this is yet to be established.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Of course the senator was on the "low down".
If you're married to a woman and having sex with other men on the sly you're on the "low down".

It seems to me that there will always be men like that.
No matter how one changes the law, these men don't want to be openly gay (or they are not gay).
They want the straight "good life", and the pretense.
Hence they are always open to blackmail, because of their own lack of honesty.

I'd say "straight society" would be shocked how many men like that there still are.
And quite a few "toilet queens" seem to be public homophobes.

Sad but true.

However in general I've always lamented the shabby nature of men's restrooms.
What I see recently is brick cubicles with full-length doors, and that's much more private and safe.

I don't know any codes like that, and it's wrong to say all homosexuals know that behavior.
In fact from STD and HIV prevention that appears to be a MSM (men who have sex with men but don't identify as gay) subculture on its own.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

Men (and straight men who like sex with men), gays and transgendered people and women will get separate toilets!

Hey! Can we have one for women who just want to pee?

It might cut down on the line that goes around the block.

Yes, Annee, they have thought of this. These are restroom signs for people who just want to pee.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ok here's the post I was referring to.

reply to post by Annee

We are biological, but this is where the roads split. Do you consider yourself more than an animal?

Yes definitely - - I am biologically animal.

While anyone with a hint of spirituality suggest otherwise. That we are biological but we have a soul or a spirit that is beyond just biological functionality.

Spiritual people often think animal souls surpass humans.

After studying wolf and elephant society - - - I'd say humans have a lot to learn.

I asked what humans need to learn from the animals...But apparently, I'm asking a loaded question.

Not animals. Society structure of animals.

You "conveniently" left out the quote below. Leaving out Society Structure of animals - - completely changes the context. And you wonder why I was wary of you baiting.

Interesting that you call them societies. Yes humans have developed languages that makes us distinct. What exactly is it that we have to learn?

edit on 12-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Ok...societal structures of animals..the questions still stands...WHAT CAN HUMANS LEARN? I don't get how this is a problem for you to answer. In fact, this is the last time I'm going to ask. It's pointless to banter over this.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

The concept of human rights is based on what we see in nature.

This is a concept argued at length by people like John Locke, who wrote things like "An Essay Concerning human Toleration", and was one of the influences on the American constitution.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Ok...societal structures of animals..the questions still stands...WHAT CAN HUMANS LEARN? I don't get how this is a problem for you to answer. In fact, this is the last time I'm going to ask. It's pointless to banter over this.

Honestly - - and I do mean honestly - - I have to leave to do something in real life.

It is really getting off topic though. Maybe it would be a good thread title of its own.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

actually my responses have been delayed bcause I have a real life. And you could have used the last couple hours to answer my Q. It's part of the discussion and it plays right into the TP. "Define Christianity as Hate" now is that what you've done? Not directly. But I think I know why you seem to be unable to answer my question and avoiding it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

What do Humans have to learn from Animals?
I am assuming that is rhetorical, but even if not, I will give it a shot.
First, Do you have animals?

Well, the Biggest thing, that was taught by a humanoid around 2000 years ago, was to Turn the other cheek.
If you have ever had a dog, and as a puppy you had to swat its behind for chewing up your shoe,, the puppy I am sure,, just looked up and licked your hand after your anger was gone. I think that a good trait for humans.

Now,, other times it is best not to fight with a cornered dog.. or a Rabid one. but anyway,,, I think that is what Jesus was talking about

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

Animals can love Unconditionally.

I would first suggest a few good books, as my post will not entail all of the things that Humans could and should learn from animals.
A great place to start is
When Elephants Weep
If you don't read books ,, maybe you could watch
Hachi, A dogs Tale

In watching this movie ,, maybe you will see that Humans could learn FAITHFULNESS and again, Unconditional Love.

or not.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I did give you a straight and direct answer to your question "What can humans learn from watching animals".

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

my bad. you did. that repy was meant for Annee.

I don't get why she couldn't answer it

as for your response. I think your right on many accounts. Animals display a sense of harmony with the earth as well that we humans simply don't.

Yes there are plenty we can learn from animals. Like don't be like the fly that keeps hitting the window trying to get out. Be like the ant that figured out another way.

But in terms of the topic of the OP, how is the fact that animals have homosexual relations justify that humans can as well? What I am asking is on the grounds of what standard?

I stated a few pages ago that the natural workings of pro-creation was between one man and one woman. So in light of all of that, if you want to have homosexual relations, that's your business and I would never tell anyone they can or can't do something. But as to a question of "should" I have stronger opinions about.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Divine Plan,, yeah right

so,, if god had meant for man to fly, drive a car,, go to the moon,,

man would have been born with Wings, wheels were the feet are, and a Titan Rocket for a rectum.

yep,,, things do get messy ,,, don't they,,,
has nothing to do with following a bunch of nomadic sheep herders beliefs in the modern world

like they have any bearing on my life.
Sorry but the Divine Plan argument is a FAIL.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

The restroom is a favorite meeting place for gay men.

Oh - there you go with the stereotyping.

It's just a fact.

No stereotyping here.

A straight man has never propositioned another straight man in a restroom.

So, where ever this happens, it has to be "gay men" that are guilty of the charge.

Gay men do not troll restrooms for dates. What we have here are certain restrooms in certain parks and parts of town that are not used as restrooms but as gay lounges. I will give you that. The thing is, only gay people ever go in them. It appears you frequent these places?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

Some homosexuals out there have no respect for straight men, and will not back off when told they are straight.

That's why.

Men do the same thing to women allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time.
What should we do about men?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nunyadammm

Feminists have already done enough, thank you.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by nunyadammm

Feminists have already done enough, thank you.

Oh whaaa whaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa

Men - - make war. Women left at home to handle everything.

Men come home as "King in charge" - - - and dismiss everything woman had to do while they were having their battles.

Woman said "Screw you" - - - go have your battles - - - I can do it without you.

If there is anyone responsible for Feminism - - - its man.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes, all of us manly macho men are all the same. ME LIKE BEER! YOU GET NAKED! GET ME A SAMMICH! I BE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS! NOBODY CAN BEAT MY KUNG FU FOR I AM KUNG FU MASTER!

That's the thing about you liberals, you love to stereotype people you hate while putting down anybody else you hate who generalizes and stereotypes.

You can't help yourselves.

And it's sad really, that you never listen to your own words.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yes, all of us manly macho men are all the same. ME LIKE BEER! YOU GET NAKED! GET ME A SAMMICH! I BE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS! NOBODY CAN BEAT MY KUNG FU FOR I AM KUNG FU MASTER!

That's the thing about you liberals, you love to stereotype people you hate while putting down anybody else you hate who generalizes and stereotypes.

So you're claiming Women made wars. And the men were left home to handle everything. Then all their efforts were dismissed because of gender.

That may be how things are today. But it took Feminists to level it out.

OH! NO! Not the Liberal insult. Definition of Liberal: The "catch all" bucket for anything/everything a conservative doesn't agree with - - and/or - - can't come up with a logical rebuttal.

DAMN! I am not getting done what I need to get done.

Real life - - here I come.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join