It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
You claimed that we can learn from the animals.

We are animals.

So what it is about humanity that makes us so horrible compared to the animals?

Where did I say humanity was horrible? Where did I compare human animal to other animals?

I believe I compared societies.

As far as humans being the most evolved - - that's questionable.

Humans have written language. That gives them the ability to learn from past generations.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think at least animals aren't hypocrisies.

They don't write religious books on rape, polygamy, incest, child-murder, slavery, coprophilia and reducing the female gender to property, and then pull out three verses and say some animals are more equal than other animals.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
Because relieving myself is about relieving myself, not about dating? How many times have you been sexually assaulted in a public rest room??????

People will be required to carry RFID on them, i.e. Radio Frequency ID, so that when they enter the wrong washroom by mistake, an alarm will go off, notifying them they they accidentally entered the wrong room.

It's none of the governments business and frankly its not your business what my sexual orientation is either.

Clearly, you don't know what it means to be gay.

The restroom is a favorite meeting place for gay men. It got so bad, that even a senator was arrested for propositioning a straight man in the restroom. It turns out the straight man was a cop, investigating complaints from other straight men.

BREAKING NEWS: Senator arrested in airport restroom

Sen. Larry Craig of Idaho was arrested by a plainclothes police officer investigating complaints of lewd conduct in a men's restroom at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, according to a report just issued by Roll Call.

According to the police report obtained by Roll Call, Sgt. Dave Karsnia of the airport police was investigating a men's room where frequent arrests have been made for sexual activity. Soon after the plainclothes officer took a seat in a stall, he noticed "an older white male with gray hair standing outside my stall." He peered through a crack in the door for two minutes before entering the adjacent stall.

The officer reported that Craig tapped his right foot, "a common signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct." Craig allegedly moved his right foot so that it touched the officer's left foot. When the officer flashed his badge beneath the stall wall, Craig reportedly exclaimed, "No!" The officer informed him he was under arrest and took him for 45 minutes of interrogation and photographing.

SOURCE:
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

So, you see, the problem here is that what is acceptable behavior among gay men is not acceptable among straight men.

Gay men might not mind being propositioned in restrooms, and having sexual encounters there. It could all be part of the appeal of being gay. The excitement, the stranger, the one night stand, etc..But, straight men don't want to have to deal with this. The straight male just wants to go in, do his business, and get out of there, in peace.

It is exactly, the same reason that we have "mens" and "womens". Women don't want to be harassed in the closed confines of the restroom, where they are vulnerable, by hormone jumping men eager for a little female attention.

So, once we recognise that there are men who are naturally attracted to other men, and so on, we need to create the same kind of "safe" environment for each type of individual. So, they can go about their business in peace too.

That's why we need at least, "mens", "womens", "gays", and "lesbians".

Since God only created clearly identifiable external marks for "men" and "women", the only way to achieve this separation into the four groups is to require everyone to carry some ID representing who they are.

In order to accept homosexuality completely, heterosexuals have to demand that everyone ID themselves, and follow the same kind of rules that heterosexuals follow and respect.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think it is odd that one group of people (that call another group sick, evil and deserving to be tortured for eternity) are surprised that people think of them as full of hate.
BTW. To be more accurate the title of this thread should be, "Define the cult of the anti-Christ as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda." Fundamentalists worship the anti-Christ not Christ.The fundamentalist Christ's message is the opposite (anti) to Christ's.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
I think it is odd that one group of people (that call another group sick, evil and deserving to be tortured for eternity) are surprised that people think of them as full of hate.

I know - right?

I was raised Christian. Considered myself Christian most of my life - - until I stepped completely out of the "god circle".

While there are some very good people who believe in Christ (in various ways) - - - many are beyond arrogant - - in their self-importance and "my way or the Devil's Highway".

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

We are biological, but this is where the roads split. Do you consider yourself more than an animal?

Yes definitely - - I am biologically animal.

While anyone with a hint of spirituality suggest otherwise. That we are biological but we have a soul or a spirit that is beyond just biological functionality.

Spiritual people often think animal souls surpass humans.

After studying wolf and elephant society - - - I'd say humans have a lot to learn.

Interesting that you call them societies. Yes humans have developed languages that makes us distinct. What exactly is it that we have to learn?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

you said....

So, once we recognise that there are men who are naturally attracted to other men,

Glad to See that You have Finally seen the LIGHT!!
Men ARE NATURALLY Attracted to Other Men

I Just wonder what Bathrooms you frequent.. as a gay Man,, I have yet to be accosted in a bathroom,,,

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

The restroom is a favorite meeting place for gay men.

Oh - there you go with the stereotyping.

A minority group forced by mainstream Society (mainly Christian) - - - to live on the fringes and develop their own culture.

If they hadn't been forced out of mainstream Society by Holier-than-thou Christians - - - they would have had no need to live on the fringe and develop their own culture.

Gay bars - bookstores - and other gay specifics have been closing their doors all over the United States.

As gays are once again freely able to live their normal lives in main stream society - - - the need for fringe culture subsides.

So - - - who really is to blame for gays seeking clandestine meetings? Christians.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Interesting that you call them societies. [/quotes]

That's because they are. Very organized societies.

Yes humans have developed languages that makes us distinct. What exactly is it that we have to learn?

What do humans have to learn?

Talk about a loaded question.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

you said....

So, once we recognise that there are men who are naturally attracted to other men,

I Just wonder what Bathrooms you frequent.. as a gay Man,, I have yet to be accosted in a bathroom,,,

As a woman - - I have never been accosted in a bathroom by another woman . . .

And that is a lot of years of bathrooms

edit on 12-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hey just asking a follow up to YOUR own words.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

you said....

I don't enter any restrooms with the "gay" sign, like the symbol shown on the left here:

SOURCE: blogs.villagevoice.com...

That's a "gay men" on the left, and "straight men" on the right, restroom sign symbols.

However, this practice of separating "gay" and "straight" men isn't widespread as yet. The movement only just started. And there is no way to enforce the distinction. We still need some way to ID the person, to make sure they are going into the right stall.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Hey just asking a follow up to YOUR own words.

Then ask a specific question.

You've already tried to manipulate and twist what I've posted previously. There is no way I'm responding to an open question - - like its a bait trap.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It's just a fact.

No stereotyping here.

A straight man has never propositioned another straight man in a restroom.

So, where ever this happens, it has to be "gay men" that are guilty of the charge.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I don't enter any restrooms with the "gay" sign, like the symbol shown on the left here:

Your paranoia is showing.

Do you fear yourself?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wait wait wait, this is some sort of joke?

A person is actually advocating that we have to ID people before going into bathrooms now? Because there are gay may men who will hit on straight men?

WTF?

Why not just put a yellow star on them while you're at it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yes this restroom thing does happen (although I've never experienced it).
I'd say there have been major changes over the years however.

From what I hear it is specific restrooms, and it's supposed to operate according to strict codes of discretion (at least from what I hear) somewhere relatively isolated along the beach at night.

I went one night just to see what this is all about, and none of the men wanted to talk about being gay and my feeling was that they were all married men in the closet, or on the "down low".
It was very dark, very secretive and very dangerous.
It was at some toilet building along the beach, and the cars came and went for the entire 30 minutes I was there.

It worried me because they had no access to condoms or safe-sex information (unlike the gay clubs).
In STD prevention we have a name for that risk group called "Men who have sex with men" (MSM), and they neither consider themselves gay, nor would they ever go to a gay club.
They are a very at-risk and difficult to reach group, especially when they transmit diseases between communities.
I wouldn't be surprised if some of these men have sex with prostitutes, gay men and their wives - all in one night.

We used to hear stuff like this about certain shopping center restrooms, and sometimes people got arrested for indecency. However, never anyone from the open gay scene.

Now they've made the urinals pretty far apart and the cubicles are like fortresses, which is good, because nobody would be bothered.

In the past this was one way for men to meet, but now there are so many legal options, from gay bars to sex shops.
I doubt that openly gay men are the main culprits.

I'm an openly gay man and always use the cubicle when possible.
However, I've met men who think this is a thrill and a game, even one cop.
I've heard that some of the most "pushy" men are cops attempting "entrapment".
One should never respond to such behavior.

The fact is however that there are men interested in other men who are not openly gay.
Homosexuality is not limited to gay people.
But what they're doing is illegal.
I find it so strange that some people could be interested in that behavior when there are other options today.
Maybe for some it's a fetish, or they're too scared to be seen at a gay bar.

The thing is, if one had to ID gay men, then it won't apply to a lot of men who seek sex in restrooms.
There's no magical fence around sexual behavior, and most of these men probably have wives and kids and that's where right-wing politicians also get busted in the US.

Personally I think it's disgusting behavior, although there's nothing any gay person could do to stop it, because these same men call us "faggots".

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
“Why not just put a yellow star on them while you're at it.”
EvilSadamClone

Hmmm Agoyahtah is wearing a yellow shirt!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It's just a fact.

No stereotyping here.

A straight man has never propositioned another straight man in a restroom.

So, where ever this happens, it has to be "gay men" that are guilty of the charge.

Oh you are absolutely stereotyping.

Yes it is fact that some gays - - usually those on the "down-low" - - have certain ways of trying to hook up.

Out Gays - - have no need for clandestine meetings.

What do you expect them to do? Walk up to some cute man at the super market and tell him he's cute?

I understand the supermarket is one of the top places for a single hetero man to meet a woman.

FACT: mainstream Society (mainly CHRISTIANS) - - - forced homosexuals to live a lie - - - and/or to live on the fringe and develop their own culture.

AGAIN: now that homosexuals are once again able to live free in mainstream society - - - the fringe is dissipating.

ONCE AGAIN: it is the CHRISTIANS (mainly) - - - that forced the fringe culture.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Your paranoia is showing.

Do you fear yourself?

It is this attitude from homosexuals, that require the separation. They simply do not see anything wrong with propositioning others in the restroom for sex. They have a completely different standard of right and wrong. They don't respect the fact that God created "men" and "women", two different and opposite genders. They have introduced their own genders, with their own behavior patterns, their own belief system, based on lust. When they enter the restroom, they expect to be propositioned, so many go there just for that reason alone, and not to relieve their bowels or kidneys. So, it's not about "fear", it's about "peace". Straight guys and gals just want "peace" while they are in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join