It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child sexual abuse in the world of Romney's top LDS donors

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Child sexual abuse in the world of Romney's top LDS donors
crooksandliars.com...

Found a article that does not seem like many people have seen or talked about on ATS. I thought I would look into it a little and see what I could find out. The story seems tobring up a interesting tie to Mitt Romney not just from Bain Capital but also from the LDS church itself. So when multiple things pint at your connection to something the obvious thought is you are part of it. So lets put a little of the article up for people to read. Then I will post something I found that is very odd.

But first, what I'm coming up with are numerous accounts of child abuse -- and child sexual abuse, as spelled out in "Scout's Honor," an award-winning investigative series about how the LDS church and its Idaho Falls scouting program covered up for the sexual molestation of Scouts by a Mormon pedophile.

Funny thing: Peter Zuckerman, the reporter who did the series, was outed as gay in a full-page newspaper ad paid for by billionaire Frank VanderSloot, Romney campaign finance co-chair and chairman of Melaleuca, Inc., an MLM company. VanderSloot is famous for threatening reporters, bloggers and publications with lawsuits. He's also a major donor to the Restore Our Future superPAC.

I also discovered a long chain of stories about "ranches" and "camps" owned and run by very politically connected Utah Mormons - especially the World Wide Association of Specialty Schools, founded by Robert Lichfield, who was Mitt Romney's finance co-chair back in 2007. He either resigned or was asked to resign after the abuse stories broke:

Above was written By Susie Madrak and posted on crooksandliars.com and tells how she seen a pattern that seemed to form around this story. See below for the story she was looking into.

Robert Lichfield, a businessman with no clinical training in psychology, formed the World Wide Association of Specialty Programs in 1998. The Utah-based organization promoted itself as an umbrella company that linked independently run programs operating under WWASP guidelines to families in need. Further investigations have revealed, however, that all programs were operated and run by family members and business associates of Robert Lichfield. WWASP operated programs both in the US and abroad.

Multiple lawsuits have led to the closure of all official WWASP facilities, though rumors persist that several schools have reopened under new company names. Accusations include locking children in dog cages, severe physical beatings, food and sleep deprivation, pepper spraying of minors, isolation, lack of communication to parents, unreported sexual abuse, unsanitary living conditions, and brainwashing/emotional abuse.

And I love this quote By Susie Madrak. I almost made it the title.

And you thought Mitt locking his dog in a cage on the car roof was bad? Kids were sent to these camps for crimes like being gay, or for refusing to attend early-morning LDS services.

Now heres where the Bain Capital shows up as funding this company.

Now, here's where it gets really interesting:

In 1997, Aspen Education Group was founded in part by Elliot Sainer. A subsidiary of CRC Health Group, Aspen Education is owned by Bain Capital Group, founded in 1984 by Mitt Romney. Aspen Education Group provides therapeutic programs for youth including wilderness therapy, residential treatment facilities, therapeutic boarding schools, and weight loss facilities. Aspen Education is one of the most profitable teen treatment chains, boasting annual revenue of $150 million plus.

According to an article by Keith Chu of The Bulletin, many of Aspen Education Group’s programs – including now defunct Mount Bachelor Academy – were based directly on the CEDU methods of treatment. Lauding support by celebrity figures such as Dr. Phil and several other TV programs including “Brat Camp,” “I Know What You Ate Last Summer,” and “Intervention,” Aspen Education has become one of the most revered and successful programs of its kind.

Recent lawsuits and scrutiny, however, have led to the closure of multiple facilities and a total restructure announced in March of 2011. Mount Bachelor Academy, once one of Aspen Education’s top programs, closed in 2009 after lawsuits alleging sexual reenactments of past sexual abuse in front of peers, sleep deprivation, forced lap dances as part of therapy, and emotional and physical abuse. Sagewalk, one of Aspen’s top wilderness therapy facilities, was called “reckless” by State authorities following the death of 16-year-old Sergey Blashchishen. At least four other teenagers have died under Aspen’s care. Criticisms of Aspen’s weight loss facilities have also indicated child abuse, noting that children within its care were subjected to diet plans of under 10 grams of fat daily.

From FamilyLight, a psychological consulting group which evaluates teen programs:

CRC Health Group, controlling the Aspen brand name, is not just a for-profit organization but it is owned by a private investment firm Bain Capital with a fiduciary responsibility to maximize return on investment. The reality is that the best care in therapeutic facilities is not necessarily the care that produces the greatest return on investment. We would like to hear a commitment directly from Bain Capital that they have directed CRC Health Group to provide the highest quality of care they can, observing that while short-term financial gains might result from taking shortcuts, the long term best financial performance will result from delivering the highest quality services with the highest standards of ethics.

And like I allways do I wanted to dig a little deeper. I know how Bain Capital works with its advertising arm from Clear Channel and Talk Radio all the way to music itself like Kid Rock, Ted Nugent and even Aerosmith. Aerosmith Steven Tyler was tied to Romney back as Governor when Steven Tyler helped get Romney out of trouble over his passed gun laws. That was the assualt weapons ban that Romney passed and is still the law Michigan. And recently Steven Tyler was kicked off the TV show American Idol making me wonder if Romney might of booted him because he would not do the promotion of Romney on the show. That is how Romney works.Heres a quote from wiki on Steven Tyler.

en.wikipedia.org...

On July 12, 2012, Tyler announced that he would be leaving American Idol after two seasons, released a statement saying, "After some long ... hard ... thoughts ... I've decided it’s time for me to let go of my mistress 'American Idol' before she boils my rabbit. I strayed from my first love, AEROSMITH, and I’m back — but instead of begging on my hands and knees, I got two fists in the air and I’m kicking the door open with my band. The next few years are going to be dedicated to kicking some serious ass — the ultimate in auditory takeover ...However the reports suggest that Tyler was dumped by the American Idol Bosses. On Nov 6, we are unleashing our new album, Music from Another Dimension on the Earth, Moon, Mars, and way beyond the stars."

Tyler has since indicated that his troubles with his bandmates were the primary reason he signed up to do American Idol.

And notice the date his band will release there album. Nov 6, election day.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
But now back to the main story. One person I noticed was just like Steven Tyler a TV talk show host was involved with the story. And its the DR Phil who promoted the Bain Capital LDS ran lock your children in cages and give them shock therapy. Is Dr. Phil on the payroll of Bain Capital? Dr Phils company is named Peteski Productions. So just to see if Dr Phil was a mouth piece for Bain Capital to promote all this I did a simple search. And im surprised at what came up.Hre is the search term I used.

Peteski Productions bain capital

And heres what showed up.

LUIS ANTONIO SHIRLEY CAMPBELL - Dan O'Huiginn
COMMERCIAL EUROPEAN ENTERPRISES, S.A. · BAIN HOLDINGS CORP. BALLOU .... STRASSE S.A. · INTERBANC CAPITAL CORP. WHEINBORG S.A. ......
ohuiginn.net/panama/person/...

One web page? This is not one on the list. Its the only thing on the list.

ohuiginn.net...

BAIN HOLDINGS CORP.
Full Details
Directors
DAMASO DIAZ DUCASA (google)
CAMILO RODRIGUEZ (google)
ROBERTO BARRIOS (google)
Subscribers
LUIS ANTONIO SHIRLEY CAMPBELL
DAMASO DIAZ DUCASA
Agent
SUCRE, APARICIO & SHIRLEY
Date Registered
1981-10-22
Look up complete file

(search for 79576 as "Numero de Ficha")

It shows BAIN HOLDINGS CORP. which was not even in the search terms. This is Romney's Panama secret bank account for Bain. Panama is more secretive then the Swiss. So is this Bain Holdings Inc tied to the search terms "Peteski Productions bain capital" because its shows transfers from one to the other? Is Dr Phil a crony for Mitt Promoting Bain Capital companies on TV?

And the name SHIRLEY CAMPBELL keeps popping up with Mitt. Is it his front name when he wants to hide his finger prints?
edit on 4-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Interesting, and thanks for your hard work and presenting it in a timely manner....

I think this nation will go under if Romney gets any control. He is a pariah, an evil guy, and should be in jail.

I don't have much more to add than that, just wanted to bump your good work.
~wild

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Unfortunately money is power and power and money can do a lot of nasty things to people.

I wonder if Mitt is a pedophile.. I wonder that about a lot of politicians.. some of the scandals that have managed to bust out into the media about British politicians are shocking to say the least.

Its upsetting to think that anyone who has ANYTHING to do with pedophiles has a chance for power. What do these people funding Mitt want in return exactly? Its scary.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I also find it interesting how Mitt Romney, LDS church and Bain Capital will treat your children for simply having a food disorder or eating to much or maybe one of the other things listed as reasons to send your child to one of these places like missing a LDS church event. I can't imagine what would happen on a world stage. He would make Bush treatment of terrorist look like a night at the Marriott. If Romney will give your children shock treatment and lock them in a cage like his dog on the roof of the car. What will he authorise for treatment of captured terrorist or even captured troops from some where like Iran where he wants to go to war. Or Russia wher he also wants to go to war?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

So.. let's push it. I am sure someone can make a viral vid with this info and if it hit's hard enough it gets addressed and in the world of politics addressing allegations is confessing allegations simply because you are forever tied to it.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

So.. let's push it. I am sure someone can make a viral vid with this info and if it hit's hard enough it gets addressed and in the world of politics addressing allegations is confessing allegations simply because you are forever tied to it.

Yep! And between Obama's foreign-born kerfuffle and Romney's billionaire cheating...we can all just skip the election altogether... NEITHER IS ELIGIBLE ---!!
I SO wish they would add a "None of the Above" choice to the ballot...

As it is, I think I won't vote at all. For a while I was pimping that idea, but did some research, and it turns out (according to someone with no credibility to speak of), if no one votes, the House of Representatives gets to choose.

UH

OH

edit on 4-8-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If you dig deeper into the Aspen Education scum, you'll see a long history of abuses and lawsuits. If you really dig, you'll see that things got WORSE once Bain took over. It's not for the faint of heart. It makes me too angry to really into it here.

As I've mentioned before, Aspen are pure evil. Why would Romney want to be part of something like that? Because there was a profit to be made, and he didn't care at all if that profit was made by abusing children.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Well I have my none of the above.. I'll be voting for Ron Paul no matter what.

If simply for the fact that he is anti war, against giving our money to other countries so they can go to war, and against fiat currency.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Obama has a fake social security number, it fails e-verify.

/thread

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
WWASP Diaries
Youth Rights Reporting and Advocacy

wwaspdiaries.com...

wwaspdiaries.com...

Some links to more reporting on the torture camps for teens ran by Bain Capital.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Obama has a fake social security number, it fails e-verify.

/thread

Okay, that funny.

Wow, it's amazing how there are no possible pedeophiles who donated to the Obama campaign who were possibly Christian or some other faith. Obama must have some sort of a magic screening process.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
And it is interesting that Bain Capital will not let you or even your town stand in its way of spreading this across the country.

Methadone treatment company files federal lawsuit against Warren
knox.villagesoup.com...

atforum.com...

atforum.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Its not one.
Its a list of them tied to Romney.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well I have my none of the above.. I'll be voting for Ron Paul no matter what.

If simply for the fact that he is anti war, against giving our money to other countries so they can go to war, and against fiat currency.

He would be my choice as well...I even switched from "unaffiliated" to "Republican" being led to believe you had to be a registered Repub to vote in the primary. Then, all we had was a caucus.

If he's on there, he will have my vote, as he seems to have his head on straightER than the others...and I believe in much of what he SAYS he "stands for". Have his sign in my yard, and I had a bumper sticker as well until my car turned to junk and I had to trade it for the diagnosis......

The only hope is if Paul "splits" the undecided votes, and thereby comes out on top. It does happen...it CAN happen....
so, in light of the fact that if we don't vote (collectively), and the HoR makes the decision, I sure as hell don't think they're going to choose HIM.....

Best if I go vote, then, I guess.
Alright...either Ron Paul, or I write in NOTA........

That brings up a Q though....what if we ALL vote NONE OF THE ABOVE on the "write in" line.....
then we all voted, AND HoR can't say we didn't and make the decision "for us"...

what would happen then? If every voter wrote in "None of the Above".....(not Ron Paul, just exactly "None of the Above")
!!

Hmmmmmm..... rethinking strategy for swaying others.....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Dark side of a Bain success
A for-profit health company bought by Bain -- that Romney profits from -- has exploded in size and tales of neglect
By Art Levine
www.salon.com...

Some of the deaths of children from this company. The same company that sued the little small town for trying to stop it from coming to there town.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'll gladly chime in on this thread as I am:

A resident of Idaho Falls
A practicing member of the LDS church
An assistant Scoutmaster
A former employee of Melaleuca

So I think I would qualify as an 'expert' witness.

1) Frank Vandersloot is a scumbag. I worked for his organization for a short while, and I could tell you stories. But please don't consider him any kind of model for a typical LDS individual. The man's a bully, an he's drunk with power locally, and has been trying to step his game up to the national stage. Most people here, LDS or not, have no love for the man. And yes, he did out the reporter. And it was a despicable act of retribution, with the goal of discrediting a valid and troubling story.

2) There was a problem with one scout leader in the Grand Teton Coucil who had molested boys. That's the story that Vandersloot tried to discredit by outing the reporter. Currently, the GTC adheres VERY strictly to the BSA leadership guidelines. To whit: At no time, under any circumstances, is an adult to be alone with a youth. Leadership, even in group situations is ALWAYS "two deep", meaning that there is always two or more adults present during any youth/adult interaction. Any inappropriate physical contact between adults and youth is encouraged to be reported by any witnessing party. In fact, as a leader it is my responsibility and duty to report it. Youth and leaders NEVER share a tent, nor are youth allowed in the adult tent EVER and vice versa (barring critical medical emergency type situations, of course). And the tent rule goes for children of leaders as well. On a BSA campout I can't have my own son in my tent. The GTC is very sensitive to ensuring that another incident NEVER happens again.

As for that WWASP, I have never heard of it here in IF. If the allegations are true, I'd be glad to drive down there and crack a few skulls though. People who can do that kind of stuff need some re-education of their own.
Just remember that as in any group, LDS members are individuals first and foremost. They are susceptible to greed, power, lust and all the other deadly sins. Don't throw a net over an entire organization based on actions perpetrated by individuals...cause by that standard, every group, ethnicity and cause would be deemed corrupt and unworthy to exist!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
But looking past all the horror stories of this child abuse and deaths of children. You get an idea behind how Romney works if you truely look at the tactics of how he operates. Im not really trying to look at deep digging into a story where you can get lost down the rabbit hole with little connection to the top. I find the top where he operates troubling enough. And the shields he uses over and over to hide his connection to the rabbit holes of horror that he unleashes on the public and smiles and says well I was not involved.

Was he not involved because he tried to back date and change the record like his tax returns that said he was a citizen of Utah when he was tring to run for governor of Massachusett? Just change the record to hide your past? It seems to have been part of his way of doing business. Or how about using his connections from Clear Channel, the music industry, talk radio and even talk shows on TV to push his propaganda to promote his businesses owned through Bain. Or how about the lawsuits if you stand in his way like the small town of Warren who should of had all the rights to vote to stop a Bain owned CRC from coming to there town with there track record.

And thats not the only lawsuit he has done to fight back against people. He filed a lawsuit over the Horse his wife and him own being used in attack adds on TV saying they hold the permission to use the image of there horse. Even though its been broadcast all over the world during the Olympics.

How about his involvment in the BP oil spill. Yes his company was the one who said outsource the safety equipment to China who will build it cheaper and cut back on money spent on safty across the board leading to the BP oil spill. Was any of it his fault?

Was all of these things his fault but he had a shield and a fall guy to take the blame over and over. Just like his starting a new business but writes a contract to say if it fails I get my old job back and all back pay from when I was not even there. A safety net I think anybody would love.

But then theres also the Olympics where when he took over and they gave him computers to use for the day to day operations. He changed out all the harddrives to his own. And when they left and gave back the computers he placed all the never used harddrives back in the computers taking all the evidence with him. And there was a lot that seem to not be mentioned about his Olympics days. He seemed to do a power grab over all the money. The Vets were in charge of the Special Olympics before he came to town. For years the Vets turned in a amount and said this is what we need. He said no im running the show and all money transactions are through me. He also told the Governor of Utah you can not turn in Road repairs and other state up grades to the Olympics for reimbursement when the stae already had plans to do repairs or upgrades. After all its Romney's money to wheel and deal with to get rich.

But there was the consolation prize for the Governor of Utah that many people don't connect to Romney but was completely connected to Romney in hind site and knowing more about Romney now than they did then. Mike Leavitt who was governor of Utah then got in trouble for taking business plan of Romney's.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

en.wikipedia.org...

Leavitt FoundationLeavitt's family charitable foundation, the Dixie and Anne Leavitt Foundation, was established by the Leavitt family in 2000, and the family has donated nearly $9 million of assets to it since. It has provided them with tax write-offs for the donated assets. About a third of the foundation's assets have been loaned back to family businesses, such as a $332,000 loan to Leavitt Land and Investment Inc., in which Mike Leavitt has a substantial interest. According to a 2006 National Public Radio report, these loans were legal because they were made at market rates.[4] A month following the NPR report, Congress made such transactions illegal.

The same NPR report also revealed that nearly $500,000 in charitable contributions provided to the Southern Utah Foundation were used for housing scholarships to Southern Utah University. The scholarships were subsequently used to place students in the Cedar Development Co., a Leavitt family business, with the money used to pay the students' rent. NPR's investigation found that the arrangement was legal and that the Leavitts did not profit from the arrangement. Although legal, the procedure, called "round-tripping" in philanthropic circles, has garnered criticism as lacking in the spirit of philanthropy.[4] The report also stated that Mike Leavitt was not directly involved in the foundation's operations.

Total charitable grants from the foundation during its first six years were $1,468,055. The foundation's principal beneficiaries have been Southern Utah University and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Other beneficiaries have included arts, educational and humanitarian organizations, including the Leavitt family genealogical society.

Seems he picked up on Mitt Romney's way of doing business to steal money for himself. Completely legal and Congress passed a law to stop it. The Romney business plan of getting rich with donations to your own charitties and foundations which you pay yourself, your friends and even your bribes with tax payers money.

No wonder he took the harddrives with him and all finacial documents tied to the Olympics are gone. Not hidden so you can't find them. Gone never to be seen again. And that makes you ask the question not what are you hiding. But what evidence did you destroy Romney?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I should have added to my post a disclaimer to save time:

I'm writing in Ron Paul no matter what (unless there's a proper box to punch for him). The establishment options are, as I have mentioned many times here on ATS, a choice between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich. ;D

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join