It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Part 2 is now posted. Some new information. Navy man chimes in with some good background experience.
www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Its Nome, and Mt. McKinley. If you're listening to people talking about their fantasies on the radio, try to make yourself seem just a bit more educated than they are.

No pyramid up there, sorry to burst your bubble.

I'm not saying I do or do not believe this whole story, but have you actually been to this region of Alaska to confirm that there really is NO pyramid as you seem so emphatic on stating?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlawlessVictory

It's underground I think, so I don't think that would matter.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well, its just to the south where i live so i guess im going on a little trek to see the credibility to op and Douglas A. Mutschlers story. I'll be back ATS in about 3 or 4 weeks, if i dont reply by that time, send out the search and rescue team for me!

Brb in a few weeks gais! I'll be sure to give you guys a full ATS exclusive report here when im back.

Also, now i know i read somewhere about alien sex slave/toy in the previous comments. Im a packing mah stuff right meow!!!

edit on 27-7-2012 by Aktulu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

edit on 27-7-2012 by rumor21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I did a bit of research after reading the story, and it does produce some interesting results.

This anomaly in Alaska (Google Earth Coordinates) 63°17'52.09"N 152°31'25.58"W elevation 1145 feet

Does bear a striking resemblance to infrared signatures of underground Egyptian pyramids. See UBIM.org

Note the similarities: In the infrared images the pyramids appear to be darker squares with a lighter circle in the middle. In Google Earth, if you punched in those coordinates and zoomed in to the correct altitude, you will see a strikingly similar image, except not in infrared. I used the ruler tool to measure 1488 feet across.

Interesting indeed. I wonder if this pattern would show up naturally?

edit on 27-7-2012 by Deemo Diablo because: Add link

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deemo Diablo
I did a bit of research after reading the story, and it does produce some interesting results.

This anomaly in Alaska (Google Earth Coordinates) 63°17'52.09"N 152°31'25.58"W elevation 1145 feet

Does bear a striking resemblance to infrared signatures of underground Egyptian pyramids. See UBIM.org

Note the similarities: In the infrared images the pyramids appear to be darker squares with a lighter circle in the middle. In Google Earth, if you punched in those coordinates and zoomed in to the correct altitude, you will see a strikingly similar image, except not in infrared. I used the ruler tool to measure 1488 feet across.

Interesting indeed. I wonder if this pattern would show up naturally?

edit on 27-7-2012 by Deemo Diablo because: Add link

Your link is broken.

Edit: never mind, just took 5 tries is all.
edit on 27-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Reminds me of John Lear.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You guys do know that the fourth kind was just a movie right?
It's not based on any truth at all, but a bunch of disjointed unproven events all woven together to form a story.
With the added twist of christian propaganda, that aliens aren't actually aliens, but demons pretending to be gods.
Now that that is out of the way....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
This concept was stolen from the movie Alien vs Predator.

First thing I thought of... well, second actually.

First was that I haven't heard Denali called McKinley since grade school.

It is a cool story, though.

edit on 27-7-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

True story. And the loony loons are the ones who ruin it for the others out there when it comes to believing stories of any "actual sightings" that have taken place.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I just want to say this guy is one terrible intelligence officer. My aunt worked in intelligence herself for many years and was extremely respected, she actually chose to retire just 2 years shy of being a general. Which for a woman is absolutely amazing, but to my point she has never told me anything! I have tried so hard to crack little tidbits of secret info, but the most I ever got was "there are some things you wouldn't believe".

It seems to me that compared to my aunt who was hardcore intelligence for many many years, this guy just seems like he knew absolutely nothing at all. No one in those kind of positions want to really snoop around, because if there happens to be really be something associated with it, then you will be in worlds of trouble you can't even begin to imagine.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murad
Now I am new to this forum, however have lurked for a long time, but I think im willing to go out on a limb here and suggest the story presented by the OP[for whatever reason] is a bunch of crazy lies with zero basis in reality. Furthermore i would not be surprised if he began directing people to his pay pal account in order to facilitate transfers of some sort of "ransom" demands the aliens have made.

rofl

Welcome to ATS, Mr. Cheerful.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This story is full of holes.

No location.

No map.

Also..
Since when did military intelligence start recruiting non-officers?

Usually (unless things have changed) warrant officer is the highest rank one can achieve without a degree. In the past you had to have a degree to get into military intelligence.

Apparently this is not the case in the USA ...see Observer42's post immediately after this one......I stand corrected.

edit on 27/7/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Not sure what leads you to believe this. I'm ex-navy and I can assure you there are plenty of enlisted members in the intelligence fields.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by petertheskinny

Tonight on Coast to Coast, ex Military intel analyst contacted a woman that works for CTC as a investigative journalist. He gives her proof on who he was and tells her there is a Ancient Pyramid in Alaska bigger than the biggest one in Egypt. Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain.

The investigative journalist is Linda Moulton Howe. The full story here.

Poor Linda, I really would love to respect her more, she puts out great effort. Her single largest flaw is she jumps from possibility to probability to truth/fact at a drop of her hat.

NOW, LET’S GO FORWARD WITH THE STORY THAT APPEARS TO BE SO SENSITIVE THAT EXTRA EFFORT IS BEING MADE TO BLOCK US.
she shouts!! lol

After a couple of dropped phone calls and missed emails - with a geriatric.

Bu then she rebounds with...

What is even a little more interesting is that I measured the dimensions of the square that is visible. The length each of the 4 side equals @ 1510 Ft. The interesting thing about this dimension is that it is exactly twice the length of the sides of the Great Pyramid at Gisa, which are 755 Ft on a side. The coincidence is interesting to say the least.

So, now we wait for an expedition.
edit on 28-7-2012 by CiAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by petertheskinny

Tonight on Coast to Coast, ex Military intel analyst contacted a woman that works for CTC as a investigative journalist. He gives her proof on who he was and tells her there is a Ancient Pyramid in Alaska bigger than the biggest one in Egypt. Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain.

The investigative journalist is Linda Moulton Howe. The full story here.

Just MENTIONING her name makes me think of that monotonous voice, and I soon begin to doze off.....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

Right because nobody ever got inspiration from a movie from actual facts.

Yea thats what it is its Christians and their propaganda that put those ideas Into everyones minds that they are demons, did you ever stop to think that maybe its because people have a false concept of demons.

Boy thats a scary agenda considering we know for sure what they are. Why come into a thread, not to disprove anything mind you, about something you don't even believe in.

Its funny how people will believe in Interdimensionals but not not that they "ET's might be something more than meets the eye.

Same thing with 9/11 building number 7 was all just propaganda.

You couldn't even put 2 and 2 together to make 4.
edit on 27-7-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer42
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Not sure what leads you to believe this. I'm ex-navy and I can assure you there are plenty of enlisted members in the intelligence fields.

The system is different here in Australia.

Over here you need a degree to get into any kind of intelligence (civilian or military).

Thanks for pointing it out.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join