It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't think the information you gave is enough to prove that what you say is true.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

I stopped reading when i saw the words "Coast to Coast".

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchysAngel

Originally posted by petertheskinny
Oh my god, no freakin wonder US government wants to legislate and control the internet, all the secrets are coming out.

Disinformation is always the logical choice whenever information that can't be covered up easily, comes out. Example: Roswell.

Tonight on Coast to Coast, ex Military intel analyst contacted a woman that works for CTC as a investigative journalist. He gives her proof on who he was and tells her there is a Ancient Pyramid in Alaska bigger than the biggest one in Egypt. Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain.

Coast to Coast? Come now, everyone and everything has contacted Coast to Coast AM. It's not a serious show. It doesn't check sources. It's a sensationalist radio show for entertainment only.

It was discovered due to Chinese underground nuke test that allowed US sensors to pick up a Pyramid in Alaska.

An under ground nuclear test? Wouldn't that create a massive crator? Technology to put a nuclear weapon far enough underground to avoid a giant crater, doesn't yet exist. Even if it did the Earth is too hot for it to work.

How would a nuclear test help sensors? If anything it would make them go wonky!

Now get this, he was told while trying to dig into this in the past, that he doesn't have clearance for full disclosure but that "they" [aliens] don't want us mucking around their base anyway.

Are you sure they didn't discharge him on some sort of mental health basis? I bet his records with the military have vanished, right?
Are you sure he didn't say his name was Bob Lazzar?

Now get this, there were huge number of disappearances in Alaska, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why, people are being abducted and not returned.

Alaska is one of the roughest tracks of land in the world! People have been disappearing in bear's stomachs for a very long time.

And why stop here, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that even pyramids in Giza Egypt obviously have ET connection in the past.

That one I can accept as valid assumption.

Except the Alaskan underground pyramid is HOT and HUMMING, an active base, run by morally destitute Aliens who use humans for occasional food, sex slaves, toys, you name it.

Does it melt the snow in the winter? If it's far enough underground for a nuclear test, then wouldn't it be too far away to hear humming?

There you go ATS, you now know even more than US President, you know that fool don't have the need to know.

I think most people with a pulse know more than that guy, and I'm not talking about government secrets and alien invasions.

Do you have any real information, or did you just enjoy the show? I enjoy CTC, it's fun.
edit on 27-7-2012 by AnarchysAngel because: (no reason given)

Underground nuclear testing refers to test detonations of nuclear weapons that are performed underground. When the device being tested is buried at sufficient depth, the explosion may be contained, with no release of radioactive materials to the atmosphere.

The extreme heat and pressure of an underground nuclear explosion causes changes in the surrounding rock. The rock closest to the location of the test is vaporised, forming a cavity.
en.wikipedia.org...

test were supposed to have been done by Chine.
Sound waves traveling through the planet will aid in mapping if they know the sound is going to happen they can use an explosion like a nuke test.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zace137
How do you know people are abducted against their own will? If E.T.s were friendly I'd go willingly instead of living in this #hole.

well if this story were true sound like they are decidedly racist human haters!!
edit on 27-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I wonder why the Military appears to have a monopoly of having ex employee's who able to live in a world of fantasy and imagination?

They don't, but no-one would read a thread titled: "Ex-cocktail waitress reveals secret underground pyramid in Alaska," would they?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

well there are several webcams

www.akmining.com...

akweathercams.faa.gov...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I believe there could be a pyramid in Alaska. Why does Bosnia have to be the only northern pyramids? Why the coverup? Because they have found that the pyramid works yet possibly and are studying it's effect on weather structuring in the world. I think these pyramid were designed by beings to control climate and brought the fertility out of certain areas to diversify it. I think there may be pyramids in other parts of North America and that these pyramids may be much older than others. It is possible that some Humanoids of great intellect eons ago lived here and moved to other parts of the world because something happened. Their decendants may be still around and are so advanced we cannot comprehend or detect their actions. Star Trek or Stargate movies may not be too far off as far as reality is concerned. The big question is whether we call these beings Aliens or Native Americans. They would have lived on this planet as civilized beings way before we were just cave dwellers. I can only speculate about this. Until I am approached by one of these beings I will not know. I suck at foreign languages so the conversation would be full of sign languages. Still wonder if they drink Coffee and eat doughnuts.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

The investigative journalist is Linda Moulton Howe.

Howe. I trust her as far as I can throw her. With a broken arm. Splegh. After the whole Caret Drone thing, when I TOLD the woman I was sure it was fake- she give me the business via a nasty email, and when it was proven a fake.... not so much as a "whoops! You can haz apology".

link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Coast to Coast.....Where you're money will do the most.... Nostalgia is great.

link   

Originally posted by SeekingDepth
The actual nuclear test was done in May of that year and this man says that he & other soldiers watched this in a November story on Channel 13 after geologists studied their findings. Would be interesting if some of the other soldiers also came forward and at least verified what he is saying about the news story being aired.

I think with today's tech by now tons would have responded that they heard this on that channel by now. Hearing such a report surely would have grabbed the attention of anyone hearing it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Char-Lee

Are they all still missing?
None of those cases are solved?
dps.alaska.gov...

edit on 7/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

heck if I know....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It was discovered due to Chinese underground nuke test that allowed US sensors to pick up a Pyramid in Alaska.

How exactly did they pick it up? And why did they not pick it up before?

Now get this, he was told while trying to dig into this in the past, that he doesn't have clearance for full disclosure but that "they" [aliens] don't want us mucking around their base anyway.

So did the US Army explore the pyramid and found out it was an alien base? Did they make a deal with the ETs?

Now get this, there were huge number of disappearances in Alaska, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why, people are being abducted and not returned.

I reckon most of those could be easily explained as people getting lost in the wilderness and succumbing to forces of nature.

And why stop here, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that even pyramids in Giza Egypt obviously have ET connection in the past.

Nope, what you are saying is insulting the ingenuity of ancient Egyptians. There is not one shred of evidence that a ETs built the pyramids. On the contrary, there is enough evidence to suggest that the ancient Egyptians built them. It's from them that my forefathers the ancient Greek learned geometry.

Except the Alaskan underground pyramid is HOT and HUMMING, an active base, run by morally destitute Aliens who use humans for occasional food, sex slaves, toys, you name it.

Really? Sounds like the Dulce base moved way up north. Sorry, I don't buy it.

There you go ATS, you now know even more than US President, you know that fool don't have the need to know.

I hope for the sake of all Americans that the US President knows definitely more than the average Joe Schmuck on the street. especially in matters of national security, like allowing an ET base on US soil and allowing all those monstrosities the ETs allegedly commit against human beings.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If anyone wants to know whats going on in the base let me know. I am a visionary and can see anything or anybody remotely.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
If anyone wants to know whats going on in the base let me know. I am a visionary and can see anything or anybody remotely.

Be careful man.
The Aliens can see remote viewers.
Or so I've heard.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
This concept was stolen from the movie Alien vs Predator.

Or maybe it was the other way around??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

oh please...do tell us what you see viewing the base.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Where did you get this news if it is going to be on about third-hand CTC tonight?

Nothing much makes sense or is believeable about what you have presented.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join