It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
One thing to back this up is, if there is a pyramid in Antartica then it would have to be underground, well at least under ice anyway. Isn't the ice crust like 1 mile deep in parts of Antartica before you hit soil.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
I wanna be an alien sex slave. Where do i sign up?

Seriously though why would a nuke test from china help find a pyramid? About 1000 nukes have been detonated in the usa. Why would any nuke test help, for that matter? Infact what about the alaskan nuke test?

Why is it obvious the egyptian pyramids have anything to do with aliens? What knowledge do you think was lost when the library burned down over there? Hmmmm? Would you help an ant build an ant hill?

I think "nuke test from china" is actually code-talk for "we got a bad order of Lo Mein the other night"

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Novalis

Let me get this straight; you pine for the days when colorful characters of feverish delusion spent their hours and days competing for attention in arguing the finer points of whatever fraudulent finery of utterly fabricated nonsense with intelligent wit, charm, and humor?

If you can find a flux capacitor on eBay, and own a vehicle that can get up to 88mph, all your problems could be solved.

As for this supposed underground pyramid, could you please enlighten us on the benefits of building a pyramid underground?
At what depth does the ground soil hit bedrock in that area?
I could be wrong, but, that area was inundated with miles thick Glaciation scouring pretty much everything down to bedrock and staying there for awhile after the last Ice Age. Further the ending of said Ice Age does not equate to really anything up around Alaska getting to the point of being ice-free for several hundreds of years, if not thousands, leaving nothing but barren solid rock behind, requiring even more thousands of years to build up any sort of depth in soil enough to bury just a body.

How far can you dig in modern Alaska before hitting bedrock, much less covering up and burying to any kind of satisfactory depth something the size of or larger than the Great Pyramid?

edit on 27-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Try convincing a family of one of the abducted people.
Why don't you phone Mr and Miss McCann and tell them Madeleine has been eaten underground by aliens in a giant pyramid under Alaska. There are more abducted people and i am sure you could find their families with a search tool and notify them all.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by IAMTAT

Seems the source for this is some guy from Ask.com.

I guess Coast to Coast is a "source" but some evidence of the claims would be nice. Until then, it might just be a hoax.

The questioner in ask.com...and the person in the Howe interview are the same guy.

So the guy corroborated his own story?

Oh, this is HUGE! I need to book a flight to Alaska so I can go to....oh, darn, he didn't give me the lat/long. There goes my expedition.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's not even a good story...

But I guess If you are going to make something up.

Go Big or Go Home.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
In my mind Linda has 0 credibility. That woman is really gullible believe it or not. Just go back a few years and look at some of the stories she was so certain about, and pushed non stop. I guess she was wrong about all of them, every single one.

Now we are supposed to believe this one? No thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Food for thought:

Why do UFOs only land behind mountains? That said, why hasn't anyone placed cameras on the backside of mountains? Every photo I've ever seen is usually taken on the front side.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
coincidently the day they found the pyramid was my birthday, pretty cool.

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

There's no such mountain.

I looked.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is sickening... subliminal messages in commercials of destroyed stadium, i've allready seen 2 of the subliminal commercials.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by petertheskinny

There's no such mountain.

I looked.

There is also no such pyramid, and no such aliens hiding
out in the Alaskan tundra.

Pfft

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Not believeable. Even if the documents are real, I doubt that the contents are

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I found something interesting.

www.earthfiles.com...

On June 22, 2012, a week after I returned from Turkey, I received the following email from a retired U. S. Army Counterintelligence Warrant officer named Douglas Alan Mutschler. I am using his full name with his permission. He was writing about yet another alleged underground burial - this one was a large, pyramid-shaped structure supposedly found by seismologists and geophysicsts studying the Earth's crust during the May 22, 1992, nuclear detonation test underground of a one megaton bomb.

The article does a big talk about the guy.
DD 214 included and pictures!

Even an interview.
edit on 27-7-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This goes in the "Mt. Shasta opens up and UFO flies into mountain" category of unbelievable.
I hope the OP is just on summer break and thought regurgitating a combination of movie plots would be entertaining to argue over.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Another made up story.. Sorry OP but this might as well be a disinformation propaganda, he has worked for US intelligence, the same guys who probably are hiding the secrets of area 51 and other interesting places... I think china was used as it has become a trend nowadays to lick up china's a$$ to make yourself feel better... Sorry bro. This story is dumb

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join