It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

That was another interesting part of the guys head. There are no eyes. In fact, if I were to crop just the left half of the guys face. I would assume he is looking to his right. But the chin line shadow, the hairline in the back, and the direction of his body would assume he is looking to his left.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dmonkey

Thank you for the kindness, like i said I knew the risk of putting something like this on ATS, but I'm relieved I found people that believe me and are contributing. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamTyD

That was another interesting part of the guys head. There are no eyes. In fact, if I were to crop just the left half of the guys face. I would assume he is looking to his right. But the chin line shadow, the hairline in the back, and the direction of his body would assume he is looking to his left.

I'm sorry but that is creepy!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
just my $0.02, it looks as though his head has a slight tilt to the right, and looking towards the left (the dog, or anything else that could have been there.) Anyone else see this?

yes .. i do..

first thing I noticed when I decided to view the second time for a longer period.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I don't know what he's looking at, nothing stands out really.. Could he be trying to tell us something by looking in that direction? He is looking towards what appears to be a face in that garbage bag(a member pointed it out I didn't notice) could that be a possibility?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

\

it seems looks so human, it's scary.

Agreed~! To my recolection, this is the first CLEAR 'aparition' (?) I've seen yet. Seriously!

I don't delve into peoples/members lives unless I feel the need to ask; Has your father passed away or close male family member ? if you rather not say, it's fine, In my mind, i'm leaning toward a path to pick to go down is all ...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

My grandfather and great grandfather but that's it! I never knew him.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just joined the site because I have been following this topic since last night, which I find very fascinating, and I just wanted to say that I have read it from beginning to end and I have not seen any inconsistencies with his story. Yes, there may have been some confusion on his part at times or things he did not know the exact answer to, but I have yet to see any inconsistency. He stated multiple times that he, his mom, and his nephew were the only ones in the house (several people would equal 3). And any other parts of his story that he was unsure about, he found out the answer as quickly as possible and posted.

As for the photo itself, yes the man looks like a solid human, but holy cow his height alone makes him an anomaly! I find this story and picture to be very intriguing. I do think the man appears as if he is "hanging". Creepy, gives me goosebumps! And someone mentioned the possibility of the Klan hanging this man (priest or whatever he may be) in the woods. I was going to say something similar, minus the Klan involvement, that since this was a new subdivision and was all woods before maybe this guy hung himself in the woods which just happens to be where the house was built.

Well that's my 2 cents. Good post OP! I'll continue to follow this story. I don't believe anyone will ever be able to give a definite answer to the mystery, but it still makes for great reading!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that picture i requested.

And i was thinking his head could be facing slighty down to the left, but his 'eyes' could have been focused on your mom, or nephew. Maybe even that 'blob' looking thing above your nephews arm.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

My opinion of the photo as a professional photographer is that whatever is walking in the background is a real person/entity/whatever.

The photo was obviously taken with a flash, hence the over exposure of the kid in the foreground and blown out sections around the guy as well as the shadow behind the kids arm. The flash of a normal camera normally goes 7-10 feet before falling off making anything in that vicinity (the kid, the toy, the dog) appears frozen with the flash, whereas the background, if there is any movement will appear blurry.

That is why the dog moving is still, it's out of focus but it's frozen, and the man moving is blurry.

The man appears to be turning his head in the photo and the 'beard' is just a shadow.

I'm not a sceptic, nor a debunker, but I think this is just a guy in the background that is unrecognizable because his face is so blurry.

The person also appears so large as the photographer is close to the ground and shooting him at an upward angle. Making him normal height but appearing as large in the photo.

Pred...

link   
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

Thanks for the post! I've put work into it, and I love seeing posts like this it makes me glad I did this. I'll upload a coat of arms before I go on vacation tomorrow. Thanks again!

link   

If what you are saying is true, and this image is of something supernatural, do yourself a favor, and don't spend too much time trying to figure out "what it's trying to tell you." Trust me, it will drive you insane. You can make a million connections and find symbolism in everything.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Well I really appreciate the expert advice, sounds logical, but I posted what I was wearing that day, and also I am the only male in the house at all that morning or afternoon. So even though his face is distorted, no one else was in my house.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DamTyD

I appreciate the advice, it is much needed, I'm trying to not focus on it too much
which is hard currently. What I say is true I swear.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

Thanks for the post! I've put work into it, and I love seeing posts like this it makes me glad I did this. I'll upload a coat of arms before I go on vacation tomorrow. Thanks again!

I agree you have put a lot of work into it. And it seems to me you have a lot more believers than not, so that should make you feel like it was definitely worth it. I am very glad you did post this. Hey, you made me join the site....I've been a lurker for months! hahaha So that's saying something, huh?

Enjoy your vacation! Oh by the way, we're neighbors...I'm in Tennessee. So howdy neighbor!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I'm not saying the person is you, it would be too hard to make out a recognizable face through the picture. I'm just saying it looks human IMHO.

It's easy to not notice someone in the background while taking a picture, I mean really, your focus is on the subject and that's what your paying attention to. Professional photographers are taught to notice background/foreground/angles/lines average people do not.

I'm not saying this isn't supernatural or strange, I'm just saying a camera just captures an image, it can't forget like a human mind can. It could have been a guy just using the phone, a neighbor, a friend, a salesman. The human mind is terrible at remembering some things at times.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I appreciate what you are saying and it is noted. We never jumped to conclusions, I posted this 7 months after this occurred, we have really thoroughly thought about during that time. And with it being such a day as Christmas, you remember kinda whose around and stuff. Ya know? Thanks for the comments! I appreciate you for not shooting me down right away

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I've often wondered, why do all ghosts wear clothes? Does your whole wardrobe follow you as ghostly items into the afterlife once you die? Do clothes have a "spirit"?

I'm not trying to be facetious here but I do struggle with this concept!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

I agree it is weird, I've never heard of a naked ghost or spirit. I've never died or I can't remember ever dying so I don't know why this occurs!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
I've often wondered, why do all ghosts wear clothes? Does your whole wardrobe follow you as ghostly items into the afterlife once you die? Do clothes have a "spirit"?

I'm not trying to be facetious here but I do struggle with this concept!

star for this!

I think it was you that posted this same question before or might have been someone else..

EXCELLENT question~! My answer is.......I have NO idea...makes no sense in the logic of the spirit realm; however, could we actually be seeing another dimention ?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join