It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Yes I agree. Have you ever heard of the language of death? My best friend spoke it before he passed, and it has been mentioned of dying people through cultures for a long time. Maybe I should make a thread on that!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by woodwytch

Most mediums and such say they are always around and look like normal people just walking through the street, but I guess you have to have that gift to see them.

It's true
I remember being in a taxi once only to realize I was sharing it with a spirit passenger and they never even offered to go halves on the fayre
Another time I was on a bus coming home from the therapy centre where I used to work and I felt the back of my seat move as if someone had sat down on the seat behind me ... then someone physically whispered in my ear 'that's where I died' just as we were passing a small spring-fed pond ... I turned around to find that there were actually no passengers on the bus behind me.

I did some research and discovered that a horse and cart had driven into the pond (which has a sinking quicksand-like bottom) sometime in the 1800's killing both horse and farmer.

I don't 'see' spirit all the time but I've certainly had more encounters than many

Woody

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
looks like he's got a red on the side of his head where there should be some hair? or is it a red strap around his head or just the lighting?

I had scrolled right in to take a look but it wasnt much better. maybe someone could sharpen the close up up or something?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Wow. I'd probably go into severe cardiac arrest if I ever experienced that. How do you sleep at night?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Interesting. I appreciate you guys for helping out. What's your take on all of it?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

I've seen quite a few things since, but I never did see anything else in that house. My sister did and the things she saw were things that didn't quite belong. She saw a girl, but it was different than the girl I saw. The one I saw had really dark hair. She saw what she described as a younger girl with blond hair. There was no rhyme or reason for those things to be there at all.

The other things that happened to me were mostly during paranormal investigations. I did live in a haunted house once and odd things happened there but out of my time spent there and my time spent investigating the paranormal, I've never seen another full-on, full body apparition like the girl I saw when I was 14. I'm a civil war reenactor (or reenactress, as I call myself because I'm a girl, hehe) now, and as such, I spend a lot of time around Civil War battle fields, some of them where thousands of people died so I still experience odd things from time to time but never anything like the first thing I ever saw. I don't think I ever want to top that one either, lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

I actually just today noticed the white blob.. Interesting. Everyone is leaning towards a hanging, as sad as that is it would be nice to finalize something. Ill check records as best as I can, it would have to be in the woods because this house is brand new(they cut down a forest) or I guess it's possible for a family member or something to stay with you while being in that state?

May never know. If a suicide then might be embarrassing to family of deceased and so hushed up. If murder. may be spirit seeking justice by revealing to your eye in the photo. Might be interesting to follow thru and even maybe ask police if there is an open investigation and crime scene photos? There is no statute of limitations on murder.

Sometimes image may appear in photos when tragedy actually happened nearby where photo was taken. Famous stories of ghosts manifesting in the guise of their death, like headless or pale or bloody, etc. Those are scary.

This one not so. Combining the photos with other stuff happening seems like contact is being made for a reason. A "sensitive" may be able to directly communicate with it. Be wary of charlatan psychics though.

Have fun on your spirit "adventure". They are better than disneyland because they are real.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Wow. I'd probably go into severe cardiac arrest if I ever experienced that. How do you sleep at night?

No you wouldn't ... you'd be surprised ... as I said I've encountered the paranormal all my life and I know that if I feel scared then it's my mind playing tricks ... if it's the real deal I feel extra calm ... that's how I gauge such things.

Woody

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Haha! I agree when things happen I am always calm, but i get freaked out so easy

I guess it's something that could have happened in the woods a while back before my house was built? That night my mom woke up she saw a man and an Indian, but focused on the Indian. She said the man might have been him but she was really focused on the Indian. I guess something happened to him that could involve Indians?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

My mom saw a man in her parifiels of her eye last night , I'm sure I spelt that wrong. That's strange because that's the first time she's seen anything in a while and it's right after I start the thread. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Lol It almost gives me a sense of higher purpose to experoence these things, if that makes any sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by Tetrarch42

reply to post by Tetrarch42

Have you read the thread?

I read the OP and the first page. Needless to say I was unimpressed, it's just heresy supported by a single picture. A blurry one at that. Of some guy just standing there.

I'm all for paranormal investigation, but c'mon. I'm not saying there isn't a paranormal presence/entity at play, because I can't. But why would you expect anyone to believe this is a legitimate claim?

What, exactly, is his claim? He claimed nothing and is equally as stumped as the rest of us. Nobody remembers nor recognizes the dude in the photo... that doesn't warrant discussion to you?

The claim is of paranormal activity. As evidenced by the board the thread was posted in, along with the references to paranormal manifestations(unidentified little boy, recurrent hand print on the fridge, etc, etc). A single blurry photograph which appears objectively identical to just some guy standing around isn't compelling evidence of anything other than that perhaps someone took a photo and doesn't recognize the person in it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I put it in this forum because there was nowhere else to put it. When there's only three people in your house, wouldn't you be a bit curious when you see a man in the living room?
edit on 24-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It seems to me that he's looking at the right corner. If this is a real person, then why would he be looking at the right corner? There's nothing there.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

And to say "a single photograph" if I was trying to get a picture of a ghost, do you know how hard and rare it is to get a picture of a full non human entity? And a clear one?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

And to say "a single photograph" if I was trying to get a picture of a ghost, do you know how hard and rare it is to get a picture of a full non human entity? And a clear one?

It doesn't matter "how hard it is". A claim is supported by evidence or not. The fact remains' a single blurry photograph of what appears to be just some guy standing there does not a believable claim make.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

So if you were with just your mom and 3 year old nephew, and you saw a blurry man you know for a fact isn't part of the family in a picture you took, you would dismiss it as not good evidence?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

So if you were with just your mom and 3 year old nephew, and you saw a blurry man you know for a fact isn't part of the family in a picture you took, you would dismiss it as not good evidence?

No, it would be good evidence, potentially, for me. But me alone. Personal evidence is valid, but only for the individual experiencing it, there's no reason for anybody else to believe your claims.

I'm not saying you don't believe there was a supernatural presence, or even that there was no supernatural phenomenon to begin with. I'm saying that the evidence you've posted is totally insufficient for any reasonable third party to believe.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

What would you like? If it were any clearer everyone would assume it was a human, and there would be members telling me it's too clear to be something unknown.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

My mom saw a man in her parifiels of her eye last night , I'm sure I spelt that wrong. That's strange because that's the first time she's seen anything in a while and it's right after I start the thread. What do you think?

Peripheral vision. Thats where people some time see them, but when you look they are gone. No connection to this thread. Activity occurs on its own usually for reasons we don't understand. Tell her to keep a diary and jot down any experience no matter how small. Her impressions at the times are very important. As well as dreams. There is direct communication going on there. She doesn't sound afraid? Cool.

Remember "ghosts" are just people without bodies who are "still around" for whatever reason. She may be able to add up and surmise her thoughts from experience with this. Clarity of Indian is compelling too. It would place the time frame in the past and not current. That would preclude any check of "records" other than maybe history of any Native Americans in your area. That you find at the library or Historical Society. All towns have them.

Doesn't sound like a harmful situation at this point. Let it go, see what develops. Take pictures from time to time in the house. You got evidence there. Which you can bring here. There are members who analyze this stuff. One is Augusteleven. (spelling)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join