It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Kenyan birth records discovered in British National Archives

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013
However, he's committed crimes and isn't being punished for it.

that is because that is just another silly birther lie!

He is a traitor to the USA but doesn't get pulled out of office and tried for treason?

Why should he? Any proof at all for your silly claim?

. It should have been fully verified when he registered for the elections.

it was, but birthers refuse to accept reality - just as they refuse to accept the reality that Obama has released 2 valid birth certificates!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

***snip***
Hitler was said to be kind and for the people when he was voted in for office***snip***

Whoaaahh there my good person.
You are rather free with historical fact and you should be ashamed to spread this garbage.

Hitler was appointed chancellor after a number of years promoting anti-semitism and extreme nationalism where he openly opposed democracy and the Weimar republic. He rose to power in his party from his fellow members who was dazzled by his willingness to use violence advancing his political goals and gather people around him who would when he didn't.
The "enabling act" passed in march 1933 gave him absolute dictatorial power.
Which he exercised ruthlessly.

One wonders if the rest of your carefully sorted arguments are just as far from the political and historical truth.

And before you start ranting about where we europeans had been had America not intervened, you should remember that America sold war supplies to europe and the alliance until she entered the war AFTER having been attacked on home ground.
Pearl Harbour - december 7th 1941
America declares war on Japan on december 8th 1941
Germany and Italy declares war on America december 11th 1941
America declares war on Germany and Italy hours afterwards on december 11th 1941

We had been fighting Germany since september 1st 1939.

America waited until we had weakened the Germans and Italians enough to ensure victory.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
***snip***
I would still say Obama isn't a citizen even if he was born in Hawaii, due to Hawaii not being part of the States United when the Constitution was written.***snip***

Didn't you only have 13 states when the constitution was written?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by WormwoodSquirm

The Cold Case Posse was put together of former FBI and people of various other detective and investigative backgrounds...Sheriff Joe was a high level DEA/FBN agent. I would still say Obama isn't a citizen even if he was born in Hawaii, due to Hawaii not being part of the States United when the Constitution was written...That's like us acquiring India, like Britain used to, and saying Indians could be President...It's stupid...Of course they can come up with their Birther Debunker excuses all day long, more than half don't make sense. The other half are quiet ironic on the accused being the same people to investigate themselves..

okay by your logic most of the presidents shouldn't have been president, do you really want to go there?
how the heck is it stupid? oh right because your logic is so idiotic that you believe it is. i'm glad you were never in charge of adding states to this country, people would laugh at you for being a total moron who never read the constitution or how countries are formed.
sheesh by your idiot logic most AMERICANS aren't citizens, if only the 13 count then at least 90 percent of american is not american!

so since i'm not living in new england, what country am i part of? france?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

yes, i wonder what country i live in since i'm from a state that was once controlled by the frence.
i could pretend i'm a conehead i guess, that would be cool.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have no opinion set in concrete, but I'm leaning towards the birthers, and from my point of view on all of this, it's because I do not like obama, I don't respect him, and I think he is hiding a great deal of his past from scrutiny. Why does he refuse to make his documents public? why does he fight every attempt to disclose his past history? Any where someone encounters secrets like these, one has to wonder the reason. Is it to protect his position because he has gained it fraudulently? If there were nothing to hide...... You on both sides of the fence will never be able to satisfy these questions, or you will answer with fabrications or double-talk. 'Just the facts Mam, just the facts'

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by NeoVain

If the moderators are watching, may I recommend a moratorium on threads like this in the near future/

Deny ignorance..Deny birthers.

I hate to be the naive one in the room. Could you point me to some irrefutable proof of Big O's citizenship...
and I will be on your side of the deny ignorance thingy. All I can find is he said she said stuff. Nothing
I can slap my hand down on the table and say....SEE, RIGHT THERE......little help

I cannot find any more irrefutable proof of Obama's citizenship than I can my own, and I was born more than a decade of improved record-keeping after he was. I don't have my original BC, I have a county-issued certified copy (akin to a "certificate of live birth") I was born in Elk Grove Village, I'll. My grandparents and parents were all born in Chicago, starting in 1907. Unfortunately for me, (not really), I could never run for president without this ridiculousness myself - and just like Obama, it has a lot more to do with not being a PNAC-type than with the quality of my proof of citizenship,

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

That is a very interesting read. I dont understand why people are not outraged at this sham and demand an official congressional investigation.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm
Don't be so gullible. This is obviously Romney camp BS in advance of the election. Blogs? Some Posse says so? I don't think so sorry I'm smarter than that.
Romney held down a gay guy and chopped off his damn hair with scissors as a schoolyard bully. If you participate in spreading this stupid blog crap and the posse says so crap you are supporting that bully. Plain and simple.
Harvard can tell me if its fake and I may focus an eye at it but some "posse" or blog is just BS from the Romney camp of warmonger take all your money banker types. You remember Bush don't ya? You want that crap again?
Obama is an American or he wouldn't even be President to begin with especially since he broke the black man barrier. His BC is real, He was born in Hawaii, get over it.

So just because YOUR an OBAMABOT that makes you right? Either way, I could careless about both parties but make a decision for yourself BRO. Don't support BS. I mean if anyone says Obama is a great president, needs to leave this country. Personally, I think it is fake and he was placed in office to avoid another JFK. What I mean avoid another JFK, is the fact he was the first true president. Wanting to release out documents on everything. So he was silenced.

Unfortunately, Obama will win this next term and there will be a civil war.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

However, he's committed crimes and isn't being punished for it.

that is because that is just another silly birther lie!

He is a traitor to the USA but doesn't get pulled out of office and tried for treason?

Why should he? Any proof at all for your silly claim?

. It should have been fully verified when he registered for the elections.

it was, but birthers refuse to accept reality - just as they refuse to accept the reality that Obama has released 2 valid birth certificates!

O' RLY? Who died and made you the God of Knowledge. You have no idea OBAMABOT. You justify answers based on your opinions. Which is why this world is slowly going to CRAP!

The whole thing about 2 valid BC...Okay, you are implying that there is 2 different BC's. Why would he release out 2 different BC, when they're supposed to be the same??????? Your logic is infallible. Please go back to your low-class home and don't leave.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by SickeningTruths
Maybe hang him for treason now aswell??

yet another birther calling for a lynching - do not worry about any evidence or a trial, just hang the black man.

it really shows how much hatred some birthers have for a black President!
edit on 21-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

BLACK MAN????? RACIST MUCH AGAINST WHITES?
No wonder why you support him...you're black!
Pathetic. I would never vote for color or race but that's is exactly WHY Obama is where he is.

Is this nation a freakin JOKE to you? I would venture to say yes!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
A person that has nothing to hide, hides nothing.
This is so simple, I can't believe some of you are so stupid.
And how you get mad and stomp your feet, when you know your wrong, but you just can't get your way.

Now it is quite clear, even transparent, if some of you are are so stupid you can't realize what is going on, I feel sorry for you.

But it has repeatedly been shown who and what the President is, Gee's how many birth certificates does Obama have to show yous.

What planet do you live on, genius? Everyone hides something. It's human nature and if you are "stupid" as you put and can't see it. I feel sorry for you. Every politician that takes a seat in that HOUSE, hides something. The GLORIED RON PAUL, has something to hide. THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER OBAMA, has something to hide. They all have something to hide. Whether or not if it's something small....something is always going to be there. LOOK AT JOHN EDWARDS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. GROW UP PEOPLE!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

You are clueless.

He hasn't shown two different BCs, but the long form and the short form.

Wise up.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Djayed
reply to post by NeoVain

This story is only on right wing anti Obama blogs & sites and not real news sites. This is just the right trying to call at anything to get Obama out. Just like the garbage coming out of Arizona.

edit on 7/20/2012 by Djayed because: Math Guy

You are deluded if you expect information about this to come from Fox or CNN, all the MSM is controlled and regulated by the government in large parts as have been shown on countless occasions, even from reporters admitting it themselves. If they say anything bad, they get cut off from the inside knowledge.

This kind of info will only be found from alternative news sites by it´s very nature. Being on ATS and not finding such alternative news site reports worth discussing... well... what you you guys doing here?

edit on 20-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

So what ! The whole government is not the President. THe house is controlled by the Republicans, wouldnt those guys want this shouted from the rooftops if it were true? Give me a break. Yeah thats right the real news wont report this because the gubbermint says not to. If only if were that easy.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Really? This is what swayed you ?
Amazing.
Hey I have this bridge I need to sell.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

You don't have much experience with bureaucracy do you? LOL.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

And that would be great if we were looking for comprehension but thats not what this is about. I know you want to attach some ligitimacy to this and you tryed to with your beautiful words but poop is still poop even if you call it excrement .

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by muse7

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator. “You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said. Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

Link

Because OCR utilizes layers does NOT equivocate to the BC being legitimate. It simply speaks to the fact that the presence of layers are not proof of fraud. However, proof of fraud is evident in numerous other areas. From transciption to pixel mapping, this is clearly a fraud.

If this individual does not possess the base level of logic to understand this very basic premise, then I have to assume that he is either mentally deficient and his testimony holds no water or he is a direct shill supporting Obama despite the facts. testimony dismissed!

Wouldnt the government make sure to use the very very best programs and technicians if they were going to fabricate a birth certificate that would fool everyone? Are you saying that in this one instance they decided to go on the cheap and hire a fly by night with a inferior program to produce this document ? Of all the places they could have tried to balance the budget they decided to do it with this project leaving all kinds of doubts that then have to be answered . Or they used a basic program to photocopy a real birth certificate and the copy we see online is the result of that. No that doesnt make sense, better they hired a slacker and have to pay for the results.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

yeah ok, we'll get right on that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Ok whether it means anything or not my marriage certificate has my maiden name and my husbands name. It does not show me with my current last name but the name given me by my parents.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join