It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Kenyan birth records discovered in British National Archives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
That's right the adobe certified expert is of course WRONG and the random blog is of course RIGHT!

This is the exact thing I was expecting from a birther thread

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
That's right the adobe certified expert is of course WRONG and the random blog is of course RIGHT!

This is the exact thing I was expecting from a birther thread

Ever heard of Gallileo? I bet you haven´t

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by NeoVain

If the moderators are watching, may I recommend a moratorium on threads like this in the near future/

Deny ignorance..Deny birthers.

Endorse Ignorance.. Endorse Censorship....?

If moderators are watching, I recommend against this. A viewpoint existing that some members don't agree with should never be banned from the site just on a matter of one's opposing opinion. If you don't like the topic, avoid the thread instead of responding to every one that is posted. What will some members call for bans on next? 9/11 "truthers"? JFK Conspiracy? Media Censorship? It's a slippery slope, that I'd hope moderators avoid. I find that banned topics usually involve illegal topics. Are you equating the Birth Certificate discussion and those questioning his BC to discussion of illegal activities (a censurable topic against site rules and decorum).

Also, You can not impose a ban on this, because of to the number of threads coming out in opposition to your side. It's not the same article being discussed over and over in different posts. It's articles pertaining to different investigations providing evidence of fraud that rides against your viewpoint. Investigations pointing illegal activities that you are possible defending. More and more evidence comes out every week.

Don't enjoy the topic, move on. If the OP posts another article in opposition to your viewpoint, prove your point by countering the claims put forth in said article. Don't just call for a flat ban.

Deny ignorance.. Deny Censorship.
edit on 20-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed
reply to post by NeoVain

This story is only on right wing anti Obama blogs & sites and not real news sites. This is just the right trying to call at anything to get Obama out. Just like the garbage coming out of Arizona.

edit on 7/20/2012 by Djayed because: Math Guy

You are deluded if you expect information about this to come from Fox or CNN, all the MSM is controlled and regulated by the government in large parts as have been shown on countless occasions, even from reporters admitting it themselves. If they say anything bad, they get cut off from the inside knowledge.

This kind of info will only be found from alternative news sites by it´s very nature. Being on ATS and not finding such alternative news site reports worth discussing... well... what you you guys doing here?

edit on 20-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

interesting stuff here..

The books containing hand written line records of vital events attributed to Obama are contained in Series RG36 of the Family Records section in the Kew branch of the BNA.

However, the line records are associated with index numbers of actual microfilm copies of certificates, licenses and registration applications filed in the archives. According to researchers, Obama’s line records were discovered in Series RG36, reference books. Not surprisingly, when researchers specifically requested access to the relevant microfilm for the Obama birth registrations, they were told that the records were currently held under an outdated “privileged access” status, meaning researchers were denied access under Chapter 52, Sections 3 and 5 of the British Public Records Act of 1958.

However, evidence shows these records were available for public access before August of 2009, the approximate date of arrival of Hillary Clinton in Great Britain during her trip to Africa that year.

so every document in Hawaii is just a fabrication...put into the system..

and copies exist of a previously unknown "brother" born years before..

and the marriage is a shame..

what the..

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
You do realize you've blown this whole thread by citing a blog, right?

Like many deep, dark and damaging secrets today of these in power, the truth sometimes comes out sideways, from less that the usually acceptable sources. I remember a few decades ago when the Wall Street journal was considered by professional journalist and people that mattered as the "the paper of record." Meaning if if did or didn't report something, it was or wasn't important or true. Since we the people have learned that the WSJ has its own game and does about every aspect of power in this country. Just because you read it first in or from a blog does not mean it is not true. You take the measure of the words and keep your eyes open for what follows.

You would or should think that if records are found deep in a British agency that provides damaging evidence of exactly what has been indicated in severall instances about the man and his birth, then the average, unbiased American would finally be wonder if there was not some hidden truth coming forth. After all, wasn't Obama the one that has paid over a million dollars to seal most of his records. There is simply too much unknown and purposely hidden about the man to simply shrug at the latest development and claim that it is old news or not worthy. --You gotta be an Obama lover to turn a blind eye to the evidence and take such a stance.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Originally posted by NeoVain

It seems the true birth records are finally found, proving once and for all the the one he released was an adobe photoshop forgery.

I did read the blog entry. I saw words, no proof. No pictures to examine, no copies of this "birth record". Nothing.

It never ceases to amaze me how people will pore over a document, tear it apart, zoom in, change colors, and do everything possible to Obama's legitimate birth certificate, only to proclaim that a pixel is off and that PROVES Obama is a usurper! But someone on a blog writes a fanciful story that "supports" your view and it's PROOF!
It's hilarious! And you wonder why the story isn't taken more seriously? Please! :shk:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
From the source -

The seeming endless evidence against Obama has now taken investigators to the foreign archives of Great Britain wherein it has been discovered that vital events occurring under the jurisdiction of the British Colony in the Protectorate of East Africa prior to 1965 were recorded and held in the main office of the British Registrar in England until 1995 before being archived in the BNA.

It now appears the worst fears of the U.S. Constitution’s framers were well founded as investigators working on behalf of the ongoing investigation into the Constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama have found yet another lead in a growing mountain of evidence within the public records section of the British National Archives indicating the occurrence of at least four vital events registered to the name of Barack Obama, taking place in the British Protectorate of East Africa (Kenya) between 1953 and 1963, including the birth of two sons before 1963

Okay .. so where are the copies of the four vital events registered to the name of Barack Obama? Or are they at the site and I missed them? Without that photographic evidence .... this is just a claim and not 'proof'.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is the same tactic used every single time.

A claim is made of the ultimate proof of fraud, yet we can't see it. A giant claim that we have to take a face value from a blog? Really?

If he found something of ultimate interest then why isn't he sharing it?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think this is solid evidence proving that Obama was born in Kenya. I wasn't convinced until now. This means that his administration went out of the way to lie about his birth in Hawaii, even going so far as to create a fake birth certificate. What else is going on here besides that, I wonder? Is there more to the story?

I know that a lot of people are going to put politics into this, saying these crazy Republicans are just trying to make an issue out of nothing, but I'm no Republican and I think this is an issue.

I do admit it would be nice to see this birth certificate, though.
edit on 20-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Reply to post by darkbake

Solid evidence?

Where? Show us the evidence since you're convinced.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If anything good can come out of all this, maybe it'll be once and for all a Supreme Court definition of Natural Born Citizen as it is referred to in the Constitution.

Ideally, what I'd love to see is that requirement removed completely. Wouldn't it be great if we could base a decision about a candidate's viability for the office on what he's had some control over? Of all the things people can choose, where you're born isn't one of them. It's a rule that's far outlived its appropriateness and is completely irrelevant, other than being a line in the Constitution that confuses the hell out of everyone.

Citizen? Absolutely. Natural born? I couldn't possibly care less. Let each voter make their own determination about that as a criterion.

And no, I didn't vote for Obama in '08 and won't this fall. None of it has any relationship to where his mom happened to be laying when she birthed him, or who his parents were. You might as well exclude people born in March or something.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

If the moderators are watching, may I recommend a moratorium on threads like this in the near future/

....deny anyone who believes in different conspiracy theories than you believe in. I notice you have some far out threads, so free speech is ok, as long as it is only you?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

I dont see the documents ! Claims are made without substantiation ... That smells like BS .

But I certainly find your attitude sickening .

This is why control freaks who pose as caring people are dangerous to freedom of information .

Why does it bother you ?

If it were true do you care to know or remain oblivious ?

Do you appreciate that your position is analogous with every totalitarian horror of the 20 th century ?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I predict we will be seeing the "real" birth certificate popping up all over the world until the election is over. Toss in mysterious witnesses claiming they have seen the real birth certificate.

It's going to be like the Howard Hughes will battle. Which birth certificate is real.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I read a blog which states these records do not exist and that these claims are bogus.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Instead of arguing over the veracity of a blog I have done what the OP should have done. I have contacted the BNA so they can either confirm or deny the story. Unfortunately it may take up to two weeks before I receive a response.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I think this is solid evidence proving that Obama was born in Kenya. I wasn't convinced until now. This means that his administration went out of the way to lie about his birth in Hawaii, even going so far as to create a fake birth certificate. What else is going on here besides that, I wonder? Is there more to the story?

I know that a lot of people are going to put politics into this, saying these crazy Republicans are just trying to make an issue out of nothing, but I'm no Republican and I think this is an issue.

I do admit it would be nice to see this birth certificate, though.
edit on 20-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)
If this is true then this fraud was in the works for a very long time,and I find that scary.What else do they have in store for the American public?
I wonder what Sheriff Arpaio thinks of this and will he move his investigation to the other side of the pond?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Instead of arguing over the veracity of a blog I have done what the OP should have done. I have contacted the BNA so they can either confirm or deny the story. Unfortunately it may take up to two weeks before I receive a response.

Did they say why it would take so long?
They should have been able to confirm or deny the story on the spot.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well it may be a blog, but the writer of that article is showing a level of understanding of this situation that simply cannot be overlooked. The writer of the blog certainly contributed more to the topic than any of these shallow, agenda driven, off topic posters have here. I sent a staff alert on one of them.

Got my Flag and Star for an amazing article, really. Critical details are often discovered by the real diggers, just like this. Wouldn't be the first time a blog broke some amazing news. So no, I am not going to write this off just because it's a blog. Add that to the mounting evidence, and it really does make some sense. Deny Trolls, Shills, Detractors, and dull-bladed swordsman.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join