It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Kenyan birth records discovered in British National Archives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by NeoVain

If the moderators are watching, may I recommend a moratorium on threads like this in the near future/

Deny ignorance..Deny birthers.

Ignorance is denying one's right to freedom of speech! Need I say more?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
Ok ... so can the enlightened ones in this thread please discredit the actual story (i.e. prove it false) rather than attack the credibility of it being just a blog?

Wrong! You can't prove a negative like this. What you can do is provide correlation of the story. For example if the records are from British archives then a freedom of information search will uncover the documents. Surely somebody will have done this by now. If the documents exist do you really think that the media would keep quiet. Trust me there is no way in hell info like this about a black democrat president would not appear in the Daily Mail!

Here's a statement (which I could blog) that you CANNOT prove is wrong therefore (according to negative disproof logic) it must be true Sheesh, face palm.:

In the south polar region of pluto lies the grave of Elvis Presley.

Whereas positive proof states there is nothing to substantiate this claim therefore it is false and nothing more than a rant on a blog.

This is why keep going on and on about evidence we can cross reference and we keep slating blogs, text, articles, quotes etc that merely regurgitate the same nonsense.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator. “You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said. Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

Link

Because OCR utilizes layers does NOT equivocate to the BC being legitimate. It simply speaks to the fact that the presence of layers are not proof of fraud. However, proof of fraud is evident in numerous other areas. From transciption to pixel mapping, this is clearly a fraud.

If this individual does not possess the base level of logic to understand this very basic premise, then I have to assume that he is either mentally deficient and his testimony holds no water or he is a direct shill supporting Obama despite the facts. testimony dismissed!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

You are deluded if you expect information about this to come from Fox or CNN, all the MSM is controlled and regulated by the government in large parts as have been shown on countless occasions, even from reporters admitting it themselves. If they say anything bad, they get cut off from the inside knowledge.

This kind of info will only be found from alternative news sites by it´s very nature. Being on ATS and not finding such alternative news site reports worth discussing... well... what you you guys doing here?

edit on 20-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

And you are deluded if you think that every media outlet in all countries is controlled by some illuminati / NWO / TPTB or whatever. Stop concentrating on US centric media and open your eyes and mind to non US sources. Unless of course you wish to continue to believe in some conspiracies which otherwise would come crashing around your ears once you access info from "around the world".

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed
reply to post by NeoVain

This story is only on right wing anti Obama blogs & sites and not real news sites. This is just the right trying to call at anything to get Obama out. Just like the garbage coming out of Arizona.

edit on 7/20/2012 by Djayed because: Math Guy

I usually don't play the "left" "right" game being that both parties are corrupt and work for the same masters..... that being said of course it's only on "right wing" blogs, and not on "left wing" blogs or the MSM. They would rather cover this whole thing up rather than acknowledge they were wrong, or even worse they knew about it from the get go, and lied to the American people for whatever reason. I happen to believe they,or at least the MSM...including Faux News, know the truth that he was born in Kenya, and are covering for him so he can fulfill his destiny as the man who destroyed the U.S. bill of rights, and constitution from the inside for they're NWO world government agenda.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
my personal take on this is that we have so so so so much more to be worrying about right now other than this. washington is so corrupt ( i'm sure all would agree with that) that the people need to come together to get these idiots out of there.

instead of republicans bickering with democrats and vice versa, we need to set the differences aside and change this country by starting over.
edit on 20-7-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: mispelled something talking about idiots........go figure

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
EDITED POST, no need for this now as staff has taken action. Please people, let's discuss the material presented, and stay on topic.
edit on Fri Jul 20th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by NeoVain

If the moderators are watching, may I recommend a moratorium on threads like this in the near future/

Deny ignorance..Deny birthers.

Yes, only conspiracies approved by left wing partisans should be allowed. More forums dedicated to blaming Bush and republicans for all the ills of the world!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

OBAMA’S FATHER FAILED TO INCLUDE BIRTH OF “SON” ON INS APPLICATION

However, INS documents filed in the very same month after Obama’s birth suggest the goat herding elder Obama didn’t “get the memo” that he was a daddy.

On August 31st, 1961, just weeks after Obama’s birth was allegedly registered in a regional office of the Hawaiian Health Department, Obama the elder neglected to name is newborn son on an application for extension of his temporary visa to stay in the U.S.

Yup, sometimes it just takes years for all the pieces of the puzzle to get assembled close enough to the truth for it all to start making some sense.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I sense scam.

i want to see hard evidence of this.

How would these documents end up in those archives at all?

It's a scam.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
How would these documents end up in those archives at all?

If you would have read the article, you would know why.

Because Kenya was under British rule at the time, the British had procedures for birth registries.
edit on Fri Jul 20th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Oh look, a random blog making a claim...it must be true.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

This guy was paid to say this i am an expert in adobe software and his birth certificate is.a fraud. He was born inkenya. Now why is he still the president? He needs to be removed from white house right now!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

I went through their email system so I'm guessing if they have a back up of other inquiries it could take a while. I suppose I can try to go through the section set aside for inquiries from the press and see if I'll get a quicker response that way.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

greetings~

glad to see rival, is rivaling the inane unfounded commentary from both side...proof is all we need; conjecture from either is all weve got - fun isnt it!?!

~may all souls be free~

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I think this is all propaganda. I don't believe any of it. It is just nonsense promoted to discredit the President.

This is my opinion and I am entitled to it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm
Don't be so gullible. This is obviously Romney camp BS in advance of the election. Blogs? Some Posse says so? I don't think so sorry I'm smarter than that.
Romney held down a gay guy and chopped off his damn hair with scissors as a schoolyard bully. If you participate in spreading this stupid blog crap and the posse says so crap you are supporting that bully. Plain and simple.
Harvard can tell me if its fake and I may focus an eye at it but some "posse" or blog is just BS from the Romney camp of warmonger take all your money banker types. You remember Bush don't ya? You want that crap again?
Obama is an American or he wouldn't even be President to begin with especially since he broke the black man barrier. His BC is real, He was born in Hawaii, get over it.

Have you ever seen Rosemary's Baby?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I found BHO Sr. INS application dated 8/31/61. Just as the blog reports he scratched out something and signed Ann S. Dunham in the spouse box. There is no mention of any children.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Sorry, can you dig through all that gibberish and tell me what the actual claim is? There seems to be nothing in the "article" that matches the articles title...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join