It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Arrest At Boheimian Grove

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by seaez

Why don't you look what I was replying to

Because I've already written W3RLIED2 off as a troll

Your words seemed to be contradictory... A great strength while at the same time a great weakness of the Occupy and Anonymous movements is their ubiquity, any and all can be either if they themselves empower it to be.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seaez

Seriously?

Why because i have a different opinion than you do?

ETA.... You know I am on your friends list...

edit on 15-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by seaez

Seriously?

Why because i have a different opinion than you do?

ETA.... You know I am on your friends list...

Not because we have differing opinions, lol you told me to ignore you earlier:

IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Venture Bros drop )

Folks can agree on some regards and disagree on others, I was replying to RealSpook taking him for his words only, it didn't matter what he was replying too.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seaez

Sorry. Please continue to......

Lulz, you are on my friends list now, too, pal.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
what in the bloody hell is a " Don't tread on my uterus. " poster doing at a protest at the bohemian grove, let alone an occupy protest. Has the occupy movement become a bunch of religious anti-abortionists? I thought occupy was about OUR rights, OUR choices, OUR freedoms. # off, Occupy is a bunch of bunk garbage now. The original message was moving, and I did support them, but it quickly spun out of control into a bunch of drug addicts, crazy disgusting sex parties, bums and now the religious pro life nutters. I mean, I'm not anti-life, but I am pro choice. It's the womans body, and it should be her ( their ) choice. On that note, Australia was working on Birth control for men a while back, and seemingly I have not heard a word of it since. Makes more sense to take the bullets out of the gun, than to shoot at a bulletproof vest don't it? Now I'm off topic.

Really sad protest if you ask me, but it was at least organized, and interesting to see the people trying to voice their concerns to those in charge. So I give you credit there, for having a voice in all the attempts to silence us.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2
While I do not agree with your statement that they should all be arrested,I will concede that this particular occupy protest was an incredibly bad idea.The protesters were well within their rights.But the organizers showed poor judgement.You need to pick your fights carefully,and this was an epic fail.As far as the old man who was arrested,he did a stupid thing when he grabbed the cops baton.Anyone knows thats a big no-no.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

They should all be arrested.

What people do in the privacy of their own group, and on their own or rented propperty is no one elses business.

What a stupid ass idea for an occupy protest... Idiots. I continually lose respect for the patrons of that particular group. Ive tried to find some way to attach myself to it, but ultimately its a bunch of hippies who want a free ride. They dont want to actually change a damn thing except for the ability to make an easy nickel.

Lock em up.

Flame away.
edit on 14-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: sp
Hahaha instantly i know your a sheeple that trusts your govt...of course what the world leaders are discussing in private that involves us all is our business........i DARE you to watch the zeitgeist documentary's... i know you wont because your scared to jump down the never ending rabbit hole of...lets call it.....TRUTH its so sad...even some of my best mates are in this mind state. wake up bro the people hanging out at the grove...you know our "world leaders" are pretending to sacrifice children while wearing hooded robes???? and that is undeniable, Alex Jones got it on camera about 13 years ago look it up. Now im not hating on you, like i said even my mates are closed minded and dont know it, but we cant stop this madness without a collective understanding of whats going on. please please please anybody who is thinking like this guy in the post...... watch thrive and zeitgeist addendum and moving foward.

It's all about the bigger picture....beyond what you mom/dad/school teachers taught you....what was suppressed from them(and us) peace! an viva la revolucion!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Disgusting reading the comments from people like W3RLIED2 and RealSpoke attempting to defend this. Seems like these guys always post just to put a turd in the punch bowl.

Is this not worth exposing? The whole point is that these people at the Grove are liars and frauds that need to be exposed for what they truly are.

They grandstand themselves on public display as god loving, jesus worshiping christians to fool naive people into voting for them, than perform Pagan and Satanic rituals in secret and deny the existence of it.

They voice their opposition to gay marriage and pass legislation condemning homosexuality, than they go and participate in gay orgies in secret and deny the existence of it.

Policy is being set in the Grove with special interests. You can argue that this can be done with a simple phone call or a back room meeting, but every a year all these scumbags get together in 1 location so why not voice your opinions and opposition to their agenda when the chance presents itself? Don't let them hide their true colors.

If you people really can't see the problem here than either your head is very far up your ass or your purposely contriving to discredit this information. It's real, and its very disturbing no matter which way you try to spin it.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

If the apathy is so shocking to you, then may I ask what exactly have you done to bring down these people, personally?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

They should all be arrested.

What people do in the privacy of their own group, and on their own or rented propperty is no one elses business.

What a stupid ass idea for an occupy protest... Idiots. I continually lose respect for the patrons of that particular group. Ive tried to find some way to attach myself to it, but ultimately its a bunch of hippies who want a free ride. They dont want to actually change a damn thing except for the ability to make an easy nickel.

Lock em up.

Flame away.
edit on 14-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: sp
we star the most ignorant posts right? Well we got a winner. It amazes me how, people cry and want change and abetter world.. Yet if god came down and said the evil will be destroyed, youd probably be like... "you stupid hippy, people arent evil.. Your just an evil god trying to destroy humans..". Like seriously. People actually trying to make somewhat of a difference and well.. Apparently not good enough because you think they are hippies.. Strange world.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Once again, ill pose the question for you this time, what good does protesting BG do?

No one has provided a good reason to do so.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by giugliot

Ill have to remember that one.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You occupy folks are a sensitive group.

One dissenting opinion in a thread and its on like donkey kong. No wonder occupy has never accomplished a damn thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

How much change did the two month long drum circle in san diego effect? None. The city had to pay for damages thanks to occupy. They passed no bills, they made no impact.

Occupy LA? Millions in damages to the city, essentially harming the group of people occupy claims it wants to help.

NY? The same. More cops on duty, more tax payer money. More litter, cigarette butts, and roaches? City taxes for utilities workers.

Occupy philly. The same.

Occupy portland. The same.

You want me to keep going?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

oh.. Well since we are thinking in YOUR logic.. Whats the point of waking up in the morning? I mean, nothing will change. Its not like waking up at 6 instead of 11 will shake the foundation of society and allow for peace. So you are right.. What good doesn protesting do at all? Why protest? Why not just let psychopaths have a party in your back yard and claim it as private.. And discuss how they will burn you alive.. We should all just be good little trolls disrupting peoples hope in a world of evil.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

And a duck, with a dodge, while twisting my words all in one single swoop!

Re read my question please.

How does protesting BOHEMIEN GROVE help anything?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

How much change did the two month long drum circle in san diego effect? None. The city had to pay for damages thanks to occupy. They passed no bills, they made no impact.

Occupy LA? Millions in damages to the city, essentially harming the group of people occupy claims it wants to help.

NY? The same. More cops on duty, more tax payer money. More litter, cigarette butts, and roaches? City taxes for utilities workers.

Occupy philly. The same.

Occupy portland. The same.

You want me to keep going?
first.. I didnt come within 10 miles of an occupy protest. (eta- which was hard, there was one 2 miles from my farmland home, I had to go on vacation.. Yet there were still cops in riot gear for 30 people I heard..). 2nd, there were thousands of occupy protests worldwide. You named very few that caused damage. And that damage came after shady accounts of authorities. 3rd.. Whats worse.. Sme protestors causing some damage, or banksters destroying an entire nation? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
edit on 15-7-2012 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I will play the devils advocate here...

Has the gathering at the Grove ever affected you directly?
yes, the satanic style rituals and reaffirmations amongst the elite that attend this secretive event affects me, you and every creature on earth.

Shine the light of truth and knowledge on every dark corner of this place.

I invite the light of truth and knowledge in my endeavors and personal life.
Do you?
or are you secretive as well?

P.S. "devils advocate" quite an admission

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join