It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Arrest At Boheimian Grove

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If any of you want to ask about my avatar, start a thread about it. I am willing to explain it.

BUT, i dont want MemShocks thread to de rail because you people dont like my avatar.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
You wonder why he was arrested? Did you even watch the video? It's pretty obvious what he was arrested for. You don't go around grapping officers weapons.

Give me a break!! Maybe these "Officers" shouldn't be shoving an old man, who is showing no aggression, back with those weapons. Reaching out and grabbing the baton is actually a completely natural reaction.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I dont care how old you are... Screaming at a cop two inches from his face is not wise. Ignoring an order to back up, is even less wise...

Touching a cop any where, but especially his weapon is outright stupidity and a quick way to get beat up and thrown in the clink for a day or two.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Myendica

Once again, ill pose the question for you this time, what good does protesting BG do?

No one has provided a good reason to do so.

Well it does no good really. If anything it is counter-productive to those that are trying to infiltrate the place to show what is going on in there?

All I got to add is.. at least the CHP didn't body slam the guy and shove a knee in his throat.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. [...] there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it"
JFK

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

Stop.

Read this before you go any further down that road.

That speech was about increasing secrecy. It has nothing to do with secret societies in the sense that you are thinking. Seriously, its quoted out of context daily.
edit on 15-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Sp

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Whatever you _believe_ it means isnt what I believe it means and countless others.
Limbo

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////[i/]reply to post by W3RLIED2
[/more]
/
Back room politics doesn't bother you . Or does the gathering of perverts including our presidents and congress men excite you for some reason ? This is not a man thing .Where is the women ? Why would any sane Man go to an Owl burning ritual so they can piss in the woods and rub ugglies with other men? Secret's are not above board and Presidents and Congress men do not belong at such closed door gatherings that clearly sets up an Illuminati style government.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Not nearly as much as the invasion of privacy. If the beef is with the government then lets go after them, but do it the right way. Trying to kick the doors down at the Grove is not the way to go anout it.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I will play the devils advocate here...

Has the gathering at the Grove ever affected you directly?
yes, the satanic style rituals and reaffirmations amongst the elite that attend this secretive event affects me, you and every creature on earth.

Shine the light of truth and knowledge on every dark corner of this place.

I invite the light of truth and knowledge in my endeavors and personal life.
Do you?
or are you secretive as well?

P.S. "devils advocate" quite an admission

You are just as secretive as everyone else. Is it my business what you and your wife did last night? Is it my business to ask you what religion you are or where you spend your free time?

Playing the devils advocate is easy around a bunch of self righteous occupiers... Most who have not even attended one in order to form an opinion.

to answer your questions:
1. Last night I was at work. I do not know what my wife was dong at the time
2.I have no particular religious affiliation. I believe we all have a creator. I believe that there are good and evil forces both fighting to control our world and our lives. I believe that the Bohemian Grove is a place where to the evil/satanic go to work their magick and commune with lucifer.
3. I spend my free time with my family, most of it at the moment is spent helping my son with his ambitious summer car project. Of course I frequent ATS. I also buy and sell vintage cameras (love polaroids and german 35mms). I sell on ebay and make enough to support my hobby.

See that was not that hard!

Live in the light baby!. Live by the golden rule
Dont keep secrets and dont do anything you would be embarassed to have reveal to the world.
I stand by my original premise.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by PsykoOps
You wonder why he was arrested? Did you even watch the video? It's pretty obvious what he was arrested for. You don't go around grapping officers weapons.

Give me a break!! Maybe these "Officers" shouldn't be shoving an old man, who is showing no aggression, back with those weapons. Reaching out and grabbing the baton is actually a completely natural reaction.

Maybe these "protesters" should then move back when ordered to. They don't have to "show aggression".

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The most efficient thing a person could probably do is acquire audio recordings from the event, since the real issue of Bohemian Grove is what participants are saying to each other, not what they are doing. Pageantry is meaningless with the photographs and footage provided by a younger Mr. Jones. A transcript from four or five private conversations at the location would yield plenty of material for wikileaks pdfs and youtube documentaries. Protesting at a fence miles from the site is pointless.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My problem with the whole thing is that, this is NOT the place that all of our attention should be at..

I personally don't think Bohemian Grove is "where it's all happening" so to speak.

Bilderburg for me is THE place to be. You just have to look at the arranged security for their meetings; it's of the highest order, in comparison to Bohemian Grove..where a chubby middle-aged man AND his camera buddy could get through like ninjas.

Bohemian Grove first gained publicity after a certain Alex Jones snuck in, "uninvited"..& we all know he can be quite the scare-monger when he wants to be.

I just see it as like a mini- holiday place for the frat club. Fake rituals going on there, etc.

In the Bilderburg & CFR meetings , they're discussing REAL global topics.

I know AJ has a regular spot outside the annual Bilderberg get-togethers...But I'd personally like to see him try to sneak into those.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The point of this thread is not - or should not be - that one guy got arrested for doing admittedly dumb things in a cop's face.

The point of this thread is not that some consenting adults meet to do what they publicly condemn in order to garner votes, or to keep their stockholders feeling good about their choice of investments.

The point of this thread is not about proof of anything.

The point of this thread is a dead and archaic notion that those who are entrusted with "serving" the public should hold themselves to higher standards than those they hold the general public to. (Is that a dangling participle? Who cares?)

The above notion is how I was raised and it was instilled in my father by serving as a DI for the USMC, and then as a sergeant with the Illinois State Police Force. These fellas at the Grove are not holding themselves to this standard and this is evidenced solely by their presence there. Indeed rarely these days does anyone hold themselves to any higher standard than what is spoon fed to us by first the public education system in the US and then later the idiot box we all worship at in our living rooms. None of this is accidental but rather calculated and planned, and to me we have all missed this point. Sadly, with just a little thought and consideration it can be seen that this above mentioned notion is indeed the point of life itself.

A point that seems to have been missed in this thread as well.

Also... You guys, take a deep breath once in a while and spend the time to proofread before your post. I mean really; "Creation of Care"? C'mon now!
edit on 15-7-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2012 by Ittabena because: proofreading

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I know AJ has a regular spot outside the annual Bilderberg get-togethers...But I'd personally like to see him try to sneak into those.

AJ is a tool. He should be avoided the same way you would avoid a pool of sharks or the Feds that must be paying him.

Jefferson said question everything, and to my mind the questioning should begin with AJ.

And the truth shall set you free.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I dont care how old you are... Screaming at a cop two inches from his face is not wise. Ignoring an order to back up, is even less wise...

Touching a cop any where, but especially his weapon is outright stupidity and a quick way to get beat up and thrown in the clink for a day or two.

True... Wasnt " wise" but I still have compassion for his feable old a$$!

He was pitiful when that officer hit him in the back. That shows me the officer is a coward!

I dont like violence... Its heart wrenching. Cant really say the old man was in his face... Lol... He came to his chest! Its all wrong the way I see it. Both sides are equally guilty in the eyes of Jenn. There ya go!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Creation of care!
I love it!

Thank you and everyone that showed up.

edit on 15-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Im really interested on how you will feel when society folds, and there are no police to enforce your lovely laws. Once the banks crumbe.. people panic.. chaos. There wont be enough law enforcement to contain entire cities gone mad. So.. so much for big bad cops with authority...a cop is a robot. Plain and simple. They are not special, nor are they higher then myself or anyone else on this planet. They think they are, but thats where human imagination takes over...

Soon people will be running all over cops until they break from their imagination and realize they arent really protecting or serving anything special but an illusionary constitution that doesnt give a rats ass about them or its people. Its bsed on GREED. And you support that Mr.freemason? "

Whats up with these masons having to be heard? Its not enough you joined an imaginary cult.. you have to rape forums with your defensive opinions and mentality? I think you lack attention in real life
you know what they say... "get a life buddy"

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Whats up with these masons having to be heard? Its not enough you joined an imaginary cult.. you have to rape forums with your defensive opinions and mentality? I think you lack attention in real life

Ummmm, Bohemian Grove has nothing to do with Masonry, and if Masonry is imaginary, then I have been wasting a lot of time at Lodge meetings, and its going to be hard to figure out who keeps cashing those dues checks?

It is not imaginary, not a cult, and not affiliated with Bohemian Grove.

Suppose you were having an annual get-together at your house, a family reunion, and a few hundred people showed up to protest it, scream at your party-goers, get in the faces of the cops, etc. Wouldn't you get a little peeved about that? What right does anyone have to protest your private party?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I support people's right to do what they will in the privacy of their own abode, weather that's a forrest in Cali, or an individuals house.

Ive already said it in this thread. You can't attack a whole group of people because there are a couple bad apples in the group. Wouldnt it be better to focus on your own interests that dont involve crashing someone elses party?

I have also pointed out that my affiliation with freemasonry has nothing to do with the grove in the least. I think its wrong to pursue this type of protest..... This is more like harrassment than protest.
edit on 15-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Sp

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join