It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A List of Suspicious Deaths Connected To The Obama Administration

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Someone is suggesting that all these deaths are coincidences.........
Really, don't you think the list is rather long for all of them to be conincidental?
And that they just coincidentally had damning information in regard to Obama?
It is not just papers that get shredded, it's people too.

Even someone with such a large circle of acquaintances would not have so many murders and suspicious deaths surrounding them. That's the thing that makes this pretty concerning in my opinion.

Think about the chief of Police for an average town, he might see three murders or something in his entire career in that town, and he knows thousands upon thousands of people, families and businesses in that town.
The fact that Obama (or any administration) would have some kind of connection to people who have died in such circumstances - and while threatening their position in some way - is very suspicious and cannot be dismissed as coincidence.

However, it doesn't mean Obama is personally responsible. There could be any number of people within government protecting their own interests. One exposed fraud or instance of corruption often leads to a lot more, and perhaps there's one or two people who know that?

I find it amazing that anyone still blindly trusts their government or elected officials. We've seen corruption at the highest levels, dodgy deals and conspiracies throughout the history of government, wherever you are. Why do people insist that suddenly one government is different, that they're all miraculously clean?

A self-serving career politician doesn't give a crap about you or your country, they care about power, being at the top, being rich and being remembered. They're egomaniacs and control freaks, they're corrupt and devious, they'd sell their own mother if they could get a good price.

That's just my opinion, built from years of seeing politicians spout BS repeatedly while shafting their own people for personal gain. Bitter much?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Ermmmmm yes members of Green Team ST-6 were all killed. If you do not know the tier structure of the Teams don't comment.

The Bin Laden Team were a different element of ST-6 and where not on the Chinook.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Add to the list obamas dead staffer, since 2004! RIP Alex Okrent

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SUPERMASON

Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and due to illness - members of an army - any army - had nothing to do with his death. Osama Bin Laden was a government operative. He was a shill/troll/stooge/operative whatever you want to call him - I just hope now that he is in Spirit he is helping humanity in a more positive manner.

Just google the interview conducted by David Frost with Benazir Bhutto. I actually cannot believe it is still available on the internet - but - even if it was removed many people have seen it and know the truth. May Benazir Bhutto also in Spirit continue her assistance with humanity just as she did while alive.

Much Peace...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I’m not sure if anyone posted this but there is YET ANOTHER suspicious death close to Obama.

WASHINGTON, July 13, 2012 (Reuters) — A 29-year-old staffer working for President Barack Obama's re-election died on Friday after collapsing at the Obama campaign headquarters in Chicago, campaign officials said. There was no immediate word on the cause of death.
link

This kid was only 29!!

I wonder if he was about to expose something, like Brietbart.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBF
I remember reading in the Chicago Sun Times an article telling about 3 homosexuals in Obama's Church being murdered very close together and one of them had been saying that he had sex with Obama. I haven't been able to pull it up from the archives or seen it anywhere else, but I did read it.

I grabbed this from an internet article I stumbled upon while eating lunch at work. Figuring I should probably close out the window I cut and pasted it first. I'm not saying this is factual. I will say I didn't make this up, but can't say for sure if any of this is true:

Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up

Donald Young

In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s $exual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremy Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ 8lack liberation theology. Obama’s relationship with Young was confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two $ex-coc aine trysts with Obama.

Larry Bland

There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:

* Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;
* Young was murdered execution-style on December 24, 2007;
* Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007. (Death certificates of Bland and Young, HERE.)

Nate Spencer (r)

Now, Young’s elderly mother is speaking out about her suspicions that her son was murdered to protect Obama’s reputation and assure his political future as President.

~Eowyn
White House ramps up damage control over Obama Chicago gay history

An exclusive Wayne Madsen Report – July 19, 2010

The story about President Barack Obama’s bi-$exual past will not go away. Now, in an exclusive interview with The Globe, Norma Jean Young, the 76-year old mother of the late Trinity United Church of Christ choir director Donald Young, has spoken out and declared that persons trying to protect Obama murdered her son at the height of the 2007 Democratic presidential primary to protect Obama from embarrassing revelations about his homo$exual relationship with her son. Donald Young’s bullet-ridden body was found in his Chicago apartment on December 23, 2007, in what appeared to be an assassination-style slaying

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
reply to post by jtap66

Ron Paul hasn't left the Republican Party yet because he is still in the running. Despite what people think Romney has not yet sealed the nomination. If Ron Paul wins Nebraska this weekend his name will be put up for a nomination and then he goes to the Republican National Convention where delegates vote. If Ron Paul loses the nomination then he might run as an independent against Romney and Obama.

The whole "Romney doesn't 'REALLY' have the delegates" conspiracy has been debunked. (Trust me I am the first to say Paul is EXACTLY what we need). Romney IS THE NOMINEE. If Paul were to run as an independent it would have happened already. We are only 3 1/2 months away from the election. Paul would have to reorganize and get the word out to his donors that he's still running.

This is wishful thinking at best. I wish it were true but it's not.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Do you really think that a person linked up with Soros,Rockefeller,Kissenger,etc wont have people murdered to cover up secrets?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

This is widely known on the Internet, but of course, no one talks about it anymore. It's this new thing we've got going on in the US where anyone can pretty much do whatever they want, since our collective memory is about ten minutes long.

If you google Obama's gay lovers, etc. you can dig up a lot of stuff.

It seems pretty coincidental to me that three gay parishoners from his church were all murdered or disappeared, and that one of these gentleman's mother spoke out about it and well, the story just died, relegated to the annals of history like everything else.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mrclean1

No, I don't think Obama is a terrorist.

Why do you ask?

I do, think, however, that he is not the real deal.

I don't think there's been a real president since Kennedy, and as such, many of the things that go on in an administration should be vetted and scrutinized.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey y'all, don't forget, even Steve Jobs died under Obama's watch.
Probably just a coincidence but still it's still kind of interesting how Jobs passed away only after he told Obama he was headed for a one term Presidency because of the way he is unfriendly to businesses.

After what Obama said on Sunday about successful business owners, this needs to be looked at further.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I found this article interesting....Police discuss spread of bath salts

Poison control centers around the country fielded roughly 3,200 calls in 2010 related to bath salts ingestion, according to the AAPCC (American Association of Poison Control Centers). In 2011, that number rocketed to 13,000 calls, said the AAPCC, and 60 percent of the callers were under the age of 25. The numbers for 2012 are not yet available but are expected to be as high or higher.

Apparently the loop hole “not for human consumption” could still allow this product to be sold.

edit on 23-7-2012 by relocator because: added link

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

that's a bit disturbing

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

The site "nachumlist" is considered an "Attack Site" by antivirus software. It is a cinch no one will be investigating anything there.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The REAL QUESTION is......Who Will Be NEXT?
=>

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
OK I dislike Obama as much as the next guy but some of these deaths should not be on the list. The problem with lists like these is it alienates swing voters. IT's a huge leap to go from I might not vote for the guy to the guy has bodies buried somewhere.

I really wish people would at least put out more focused and less imaginary lists if they do still choose to put these out though.

yes..

lets sweep everything under the rug .. so that no one knows and we can get an extra 50 votes from the swing voters ..

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I know this is Obama's body count, but I found this as Clinton's.

zpub.com...

One more tidbit from me--during Whitewater I heard some one (McNeill/Lehrer?) say that all these 'natural' deaths were more than coincidence. And wondered at one in particular when a man, in the middle of DC was decapitated during a car accident. (!!!????!!!!) I'll give you this-if your head comes off your body, naturally, you die.

The force to remove your head from your body can be achieved in a auto crash. But at speeds MUCH higher than can be reached in any major metro area.

Before you get all pi**y wih me, this is MY two cents. Toss 'em in a wishing well if you must. But this list of seats surround LOTS of Mr.Presidents.

I tried to bring more presidential death counts in. Before Carter, they don't seems to be popular to compile.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Arizona Loses a Great Sheriff
By Katie Pavlich News Editor, Townhall

Larry Dever, the four-term Republican sheriff of Cochise County, has died in a one-vehicle crash near the northern Arizona town of Williams. He was 60.

Dever's death was confirmed early Wednesday by the sheriff's department.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Carol Capas said Dever was driving to meet one of his sons for a two-day hunting trip when his vehicle rolled on a U.S. Forest service road, according to the Sierra Vista Herald.

The accident happened around 7 p.m. Tuesday, about 15 miles outside of Williams.

"Anyone who met him… chances are you're going to remember that encounter because he was so charismatic," Capas told ABC15.

He entered the national spotlight as one of Arizona's four border sheriffs who asked to legally defend the state's controversial anti-illegal immigration law, known as SB1070, in federal court. Cochise County, in the state's southeastern corner, shares an 83.5-mile border with Mexico and is one of the state's hot spots for illegal immigration and drug smuggling.

townhall.com...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
WOW.....this is really insane, i thought the list would never end. i had to scroll down to make sure it did before i finished reading it. like i said before a dead man cant be questioned.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Kastogere
Thats quite a list ya got there...considering what he's done to the country, it makes sense that his personal life would be just as crappy. Ya know he has to tie up them loose ends some how. they don't tie themselves ya know.....one sec......someone is at the door.....

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join