It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A List of Suspicious Deaths Connected To The Obama Administration

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Innocent until proven guilty i say. This thread looks just like the Zimmerman threads, 3/4 of the posters had him convicted without a shred of evidence.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The problem with any government is they have more detractors than supporters. As a President, you also know alot more people than the average person and the people in your past become newsworthy because of their link to you.

This reminds me of 6 Degrees of Seperation. We all have lost loved ones, have had loved ones or people we knew die tragically..ie accident, murder, suicide but that doesn't throw suspicion on us because they died. I know family and friends of three people who committed suicide in the last 6 months. I also know two families who had loved ones that were murdered. But I'm nobody, therefore these deaths are not blamed on me as well they shouldn't. But if I were the President, it would look a tad suspect that so many folks with connections to me died under mysterious circumstances.

I'm disappointed in Obama's performance but I don't buy the Dead Pool theory that he is actively having people eliminated.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Orly:

Originally posted by MRuss
It seems many administrations have had "suspicious deaths" connected to them, and Obama is no different.

Or : reply to post by MysteriousHusky

Or:

Originally posted by DPrice
I remember this game, there was one with all the deaths linked to Bill Clinton about 10 years ago. Great entertainment.

ect.

Now, I'm not trying to get my "panties in a bunch" over this, lol, but I though this was a conspiracy site, where we address potential conspiracies? Really, at this point, it's not whether Obama did anything of the sort, but whether or not this list COULD be a list of people axed for this man's rise to power/to maintain his power. So, personally, I think that it should be taken a bit more serious than what I actually see here.

That being said, you were funny as hell.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Cmon Obama has already murdered people with out fair trial through congress !

using drone attack

They supposedly murdered Osama without a trial to give justice for his crimes against humanity !
edit on 11-7-2012 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Donald Young- Openly gay friend of Obama's at Murdered at Trinity Church in Chicago-...Key Witness In Obama Passport Fraud Case - Video report: Obama-Donald Young murder (December 24, 2007)..........All 3 Homosexual Members Of Obama’s Trinity Church Murdered Within 6 Weeks.

This is the one that gets me. Three homosexual members of Obama's cult were murdered within 6 weeks of each other and they were murdered right when Obama was really gaining that POTUS 'messiah' attention that he ran on. The statements from Larry Sinclair further make this suspiciously connected to Obama.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Great job. MRuss! I am glad you included Beverly Eckert.....plane crash, my toenail......she was forcing a new investigation into 911...she did NOT take the "settlement"....she was murdered.....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It's not just Obama. It's anything that threatens Obama, the CIA/MI6 Intelligence agencies, and transnational corporation schemes. All of which are working together as one unit.

Andrew Breitbart - Died from a heart attack, walking late at night, alone, one week before he was to produce tapes of Obama's extremist activities in college.

Robin Cook - Died from a heart attack after being briefly separated from his wife on a hiking trip. He was an agent who claimed Al-Qaeda was non-existant and propaganda.

Matt Simmons - Died from a heart attack, alone at home. He was a whistle-blower in BP.

In all cases 1) conveniently alone 2) heart attack 3) no prior heart complications.

consciouslifenews.com...

Uhoh, they're onto me!

TheLegend - Died from a heart attack after trying to expose the heart attack assassination method.
edit on 11-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"It seems many administrations have had "suspicious deaths" connected to them"

That's because if you look hard enough, you can connect any random thing to any other random thing.

Some people want Obama or Bush or Clinton to be cast in a bad light so badly that they'll go to great lengths to create controversy where it doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Oh please.

You act as if the US Government is some squeaky clean entity.

It's not.

And it hasn't been for a long time.

Hello?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Obama , Bush and Clinto cast bad light on themselves without the help from anyone else easily enough and repeatedly .

Any government with secret agencies running clandestine operations is bound to have a record of nefarious deeds committed in the name of their governments , and that list is long !

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yup. What would be really surprising is if someone had proof this was not happening.

Probably the Supreme Court Judges would have been next.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

I read your topic bashing Ron Paul, your mockery of anyone questioning Obama's birth, your rejection of anything being suspicious about government camps being setup despite the army prepping for martial law, and even read you calling the Olympic games false flag threat to be nonsense. Probably your most absurd claim was that we live in the most peaceful, understanding time in history.

Now this?

Just shut up, shill.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Excellent post!

I would add to that list Ilya Zhitomirskiy, apparently murdered because he was developing the Diaspora privacy software refered to as 'facebook killer'. I was interviewed on this, and here is part of it:

I hope you find this informative. Comments are certainly welcome!

George W Hunt
www.thebigbadbank.com...

edit on 11-7-2012 by GeorgeHunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

while some are probably just coincidence, i think this shows that if the shadow government says "this guy is our guy", then he will indeed be the guy. Obama is who they chose and just like any other president they choose, they don't let too many scandals get out.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So I took a chance and emailed one of the coroners on the Steve Bridges investigation. I asked if he really had died from upper airway anaphylaxis and he said and I quote him exactly, " That is correct. That is the final opinion as to the COD. We were not able to determine exactly what triggered the response." Now that did not turn me, instead the subject of his message caught my eye. It could be just a random group of numbers, but I am no math wizard so I ask everyone here, if these numbers, 2012-01522, have any meaning or significance. I know it could mean nothing, but I rather take the chance that it does, then miss a chance of it meaning something.

edit on 11-7-2012 by stolski21 because:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stolski21

I do not know if it was all coincidental, but when I looked up the number in reverse, 01522-2012, I got a pop-up saying I got a lvl6 malicious malware attack/attempt. It was a spanish website.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
What I find interesting about John Wheeler was that he was an expert on cyber warfare. He warned of cyber warfare attacks in the future. He also wrote a manual on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons, recommending they not be used.

Witnesses say he was found wandering around a garage parking lot, dazed and confused, rambling about someone robbing him and stealing his briefcase. I wonder what documents that briefcase held?

This is a red flag for me.

Lets think about this rationally for a moment. With the ruling elite clearly and blatantly above the law, why would they hesitate to hire a "contractor" to fix a potential whistleblower or to cover up an item that would ruin their careers?

We see the lengths people in power will go to, history reminds us of the many many world leaders and powerful businessmen who see nothing wrong with killing millions of innocents. Whats another few here or there to them?

With todays tech, I bet they can have a mosquito drone land on you, and before you can swat it off its too late....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
...without a shred of evidence.

That is except for the big fricken stack of dead bodies. But yeah, other than that, nothing.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stolski21
It could be just a random group of numbers, but I am no math wizard so I ask everyone here, if these numbers, 2012-01522, have any meaning or significance.

Probably just a case number, either for the autopsy or possibly your inquiry.

2012 is the year, obviously. 01522 is likely just a sequential number assigned to the case.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by stolski21
It could be just a random group of numbers, but I am no math wizard so I ask everyone here, if these numbers, 2012-01522, have any meaning or significance.

Probably just a case number, either for the autopsy or possibly your inquiry.

2012 is the year, obviously. 01522 is likely just a sequential number assigned to the case.

I figured it might be that, but like i said, I rather ask the diverse people of ATS then keep it to myself and it eat at me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join