It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen's masonic handshake with McGuinness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

No accusations, aside from the one about the Masonic handshakes that is. It's one thing to claim the Queen is one, but McGuinness as well? C'mon...

It's of no coincidence that you reference Icke though, a deranged former footballer with a penchant for shellsuits and claiming anybody with a modicum of wealth or influence is a shapeshifting lizard-person...

FYI, circumvention of the censors is a big no-no, so calm down Captain Mannering, take a breather and step away from the keyboard...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

The sitting head of the Illuminati is actually a woman. While I don't believe the Queen sits at this black throne, she is definitely a part of it somehow. Remember, the true secret societies that don't feed lies to their members have both male and female membership and the female body is worshipped and used to harness dark satanic powers through sex magic.

The following is a description of a highly secret high level Satanic meeting. It comes via an ex-insider who is now a Christian. If any other ex-hierarchy person is reading this, perhaps this will trigger some memories for you. This experience dates to 1955. This is a meeting that is held twice yearly, and to which the Rothschild's and all the mother families attend. The meeting is inside in a big room, and the Grande Mother on the throne was a Collins. The Collins family has been kept out of the limelight because they have more occult power than the Rothschild's or the Rockefellers. To make money this Collins family does something financially, such as deal with the exchange of money. I’ve noticed that numerous Collins have been Insurance Executives, and although I haven’t exposed the connections between Insurance Companies and the NWO, there is a book out which shows how that most insurance companies are connected and under the guidance of the NWO elite. The Grande Mother Collins dressed in black has an ebony and gold moon shaped throne that she can automatically rotate by pushing a pedal with her foot. Behind her sits the Grand Council with 13 members --this might be or might not be the Grand Druid Council that you will read about further on. Fritz Springmeier - 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

It's of no coincidence that you reference Icke though, a deranged former footballer with a penchant for shellsuits and claiming anybody with a modicum of wealth or influence is a shapeshifting lizard-person...

How exactly did I reference Icke besides mentioning a thread on his forum, which I accidentally stumbled upon and thought was worth sharing as it deals with the same topic?
And I'm the delusional one

Alerted for off-topic.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
How exactly did I reference Icke besides mentioning a thread on his forum, which I accidentally stumbled upon and thought was worth sharing as it deals with the same topic?

Answered your own question there, bud. You referenced him by linking to his website...

Alerted for off-topic.

Jolly good
Ironic though. Hopefully when the mods swing by they can remove your rather prolific swearing in your previous post.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Sorry buddy.. not a Masonic handshake, it's all wrong. That's just how you shake a womans hand.. at least an older woman anyways. I can see the headlines now "McGuinness breaks Queens hand trying to prove how tough he is" .. Don't think it would go over very well?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Pip, Pip, Cheerio! I dare say! I believe David Icke to be a very important and relevant man today!!! Do you disagree with so much of what Mr. Icke says?

I can tell that maybe you haven't gotten into the solar trinity and the solar logos. Well David Icke is in tune with the solar logos and as such, channels the vibrations of truth!!

He is a very kind and sweet person who will go out of his way to chat with people at his functions and gives a great interview!

He is one of the people responsible for waking me up to symbolism and to the New World Order. Apparently he is still at the top of his game because he caught this slip up from the Queen!!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GardenParty
Pip, Pip, Cheerio! I dare say!

That might be funny if I actually spoke anything like that, as it stands it's just a tired stereotype.

I believe David Icke to be a very important and relevant man today!!! Do you disagree with so much of what Mr. Icke says?

Nope, I disagree with everything he has to say, the guy is a whackjob.

I can tell that maybe you haven't gotten into the solar trinity and the solar logos. Well David Icke is in tune with the solar logos and as such, channels the vibrations of truth!!

Riiiiiight....

He is a very kind and sweet person who will go out of his way to chat with people at his functions and gives a great interview!

I don't doubt he is a nice person, so was my Grandfather. He was still batcrap crazy though.

He is one of the people responsible for waking me up to symbolism and to the New World Order. Apparently he is still at the top of his game because he caught this slip up from the Queen!!

Or he is just seeing what he wants to see....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm sorry if you found it offensive. I thought you were creating a theme with "Jolly good" I was just adding to it

I'm sorry that you don't like David Icke, no harm done...not surprising

For people who love truth and honesty, David Icke is a great man!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GardenParty

Not offensive, but there has been a rash of anti-British/English posting on ATS of late, so it get's my hackles up a tad..

When I was younger and first came to ATS all wide eyed and naive, Icke, Sitchin, Jones etc all had wonderful stories to tell which almost roped me in too, but they do not stand up to scrutiny if you break down what they claim logically.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Would you care to elaborate on what exactly doesn't stand up to scrutiny?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

One more thing I would add to this.

When I am in public, I don't usually give the grip if I am greeting a known Brother. There is no need to identify ourselves as we have sat in Lodge together. When I meet someone who isn't known to me, but I see a ring or lapel pin, I discretely give the grip in such a way that it won't be noticed by others. Then if we desire to test each other it is in private not a public display.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm surprised the Illuminati masonic shills are not in greater force today!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

There are feminine and mixed Lodges of Freemasons, they aren't recognized as "regular" by mainstream Masonry but they do exist. However, the Queen is not a member.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KingPanzergrenadier

The topic here is "are the Queen and McGuiness exchanging a Masonic handshake"? Not "are the Masons at ATS shills"?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Also, no need for the insults, this is mere speculation so get the f*ck off your horses, if you're going to call me things, first, please, point out where I blame her of anything other than giving a suspicious hand shake? That's right, I didn't, you lot need to calm the f*ck down, there is NOTHING offensive in this thread and thus no reason to start throwing mud either.

I didn't throw insults at you, did I say anything about you in my post? The only one getting on their high horse sir is yourself.

I said people (in general) need to stop listening to what uneducated (about the Royals) types keep spouting. There is no need to get angry and swear.

As us Brits say, keep calm, and carry on.

You want an opinion? I don't have one, I don't know the truth and I'll never know either, the only thing I can do is observe and share these observations, if you don't like them, sod off to a thread where someone actually is insulting her if you feel the need to protect her majesty, don't turn this thread into something it's not, there are NO accusations in here beyond the fact that her handshake is suspicious.

And I merely tried to inform you of the situation, and what it means for the Queen to do what did, no turning the thread into anything, just stating fact in the hope people will better understand. I never once said YOU were accusing her of anything.

I guess it's no coincidence both of you are Brits?

Anyone in the world with knowledge of the past history in this whole story would understand how difficult it must have been for her, Brit or not, hence my second paragraph on how people should research a bit more about the Royals and their role in society, and not just listen to clueless morons.

edit on 27/6/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'll be nice to the British when you tear that ugly red monstrosity called the ArcelorMittal Orbit down. Everytime I speak to someone British, or hear Britain in the news that's the first thing I think of now.. makes me want to slap the whole lot of you.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

I don't think that was a topical post either! haha

It's obviously NOT a mason shake because the queen is a woman. Has to be either Illuminati or maybe from Satan's inner circle itself.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

The what now?

Oh...I see...Just looked it up..

It looks the bastard child of a rollercoaster and a tower, which then went on to have a troubled childhood in and out of foster care, only to end up drug addled mess by it's mid 30's....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GardenParty

Again, there were and are women Freemasons. Maria Deraismes, Anne Besant, HP Blavatsky were all Freemasons, they were not recognized by masculine Masonry but Masons they were nevertheless.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Would you say that Helena P. Blavatsky was an exemplary mason? Would you say that her writings were thoroughly masonic in nature? Also, are you familiar with the role that the writings of Blavatsky, Bailey and others played in the formation of the Thule society and in the occult and anti-semetic beliefs of Hitler and the Nazis?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join