It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura Readings by SolarE-Souljah.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by CelestialSon

Hmm...

I am seeing bright green gecko auras crawling all over you.

Did you by any chance grow up in a tropcial climate?

Let's see, what are the characteristics of geckos...

You are very quick, very agile. When you have a goal or objective, you are very good and focusing on that one thing.

Do you also like to sunbathe and soak up the solar energy?

I haven't grown up in the tropics nor soak up the sun much because i'm really pale haha.
But the middle part is spot on, I'm very quick and once I start something I focus on it intensely until it's done, so great job!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thanks Annee! I never knew you could do that - I'm on 13...soooo I guess I've not been missed - yay.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Hell if I know? The fish hook thing is true, but I never would have guessed in a million years that it would show up on my aura
perhaps you saw how many times I skinned my knee as a child also? I wouldn't be surprised if the fish hooks had scabs

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Green, brown, and amber aura. I just had to fight your aura bro... wtf.

I feel like you have been in fights in your life. You aura holds a signature of past violence.

There has been a lot of hate, violence, and strife in your life, lots of pain.

I'm trying to delve deeper into your aura, but it won't let me. You are putting up barriers.

You had to fight my aura? Anyway, I guess I could give you that because I do have a strong aura. People respond to it all the time when I'm out and about.

I don't get the violence thing though. Pain, you could be on to something but that's extremely general and it reminds me of how preachers woo their crowds in Sunday service. Generalities that can be applied to any one who's been through life. But thanks anyway.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Meh I tried. The problem with aura readings is that the projector of the aura plays the biggest role in how good the reading is. I am not trying to make excuses, just stating my side.

Also I originally read your aura based on your avatar like in your original post on this thread.

I didn't see your later post in which you had used the proper method.

When I have the time I can go ahead and give you a reading based off your second post.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It just took me by surprise because violence is the last thing I associate with.

I'll say this though. I do put up a protective shield with my aura. I do this because I have tendency to absorb the auras of others, magnify them, and then express them with full intensity. I don't like this. If I'm around someone for too long and I don't put up a protective shield (and sometimes I do forget), it will happen.

I'll pick up their emotions, whatever, hate, anger, love, lust. Now this is beneficial when you have positive people and positive traits to absorb, but when you get around not so positive people, or violent people, it is the worst. So you may be right about not being able to penetrate my aura.

Because all I have to do is see someone down-trodden or even a homeless man walking the city subway cars asking for change, and my mood will completely shift to mirror whatever that homeless man is feeling (which would be despair). And not the normal sense of a despair, an overwhelming feeling of despair even if I am going some place exciting and promising.

I just started protecting my aura. Maybe what you are seeing are the auras a layer just above my protected aura. *Shrug*.

Anyway, whenever you get time I'd like the star aura parenthesis reading.

edit on 3-7-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

That was rather spot on, I'm impressed! My motto is stolen from the X-Files: Trust No One.

Thanks so much, I appreciate it!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

That's actually kind of interesting. I've found myself doing the same thing at times... that would explain a lot.
How do you put up the shield to prevent it?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I know you were saying you pick up on other people's feeling, maybe when u posted that original post, u had seen someone who was carrying those vibes on them.

When I said I had to fight your aura, I meant it has a lot of defense mechanisms.

Interesting take on it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
SolarE-Souljah please don't forget me (******) sending love your way..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Very interested to see how this works.
(*****)
would you let us know how the above text creates "our auras?"

Thanks for the entertainment opportunity.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

It is explained in the OP.

Just something I came up with.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

You have medusa head aura, purplish pink in color.

I don't mean like an evil medusa, just the motions around your head, its very active with energy.

You have a very active mind. It is always thinking and it is hard for you to turn off.

Its super busy and moving around, and sometimes this annoys you cuz you just wanna chill out but your brain won't let you relax.

It's all moving and stuff. Stop thinking so damn much. It's actually a bit grating. I feel like this gets on other people's nerves as well.

You need to relax and let your mind rest.
edit on 4-7-2012 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Katatonik

Green ball of yarn aura for you.

Sometimes you seem pretty wound up tight, and sometimes something happens and you unravel, and it takes time to get back to normal.

I feel like cats are your mortal enemy, you being yarn and all. Or at the same time, maybe cats are drawn to you, is what I'm picking up on.

Yarn aura can be effective if you sew it into something awesome. You can sew anything you want into any shape. Try and practice this. Imagine the yarn being sewn into amazing things.

edit on 4-7-2012 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Orange and yellow, very strong aura. It is shaped like a sun.

You did indeed put a lot into this aura. To me it conveys heat, strength, willpower, boundless energy.

I see you going on massive adventures out in the blazing heat, and you just love it so damn much.

Epic amazing journeys across the landscape, very freakin cool man.

You are an adventurer, explorer, go getter.

Good aura man, it fills me with energy. Woot. It resonates well with me.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

A very interesting read. Your aura is a hula hoop around your waist, with peach coloring.

The center of your body is very active. Your core, your abdominals.

There is a lot of energy in that location. It is like a blazing hot fire oven.

Trying not to sound inappropriate here, that is just what I am getting.

I could go into more detail, but I hope you get the gist of it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

There is a turquoise aura around your feet.

As I was reading your aura over and over trying to determine it, it decided it wanting to keep pooling down by your feet.

Think of turquoise anklets on your ankles and turquoise slippers on your feet.

You seem like you partake in barefoot walking at times.

You have the ability to pick up things with your feet.

You seem to put a lot of energy into your feet...

All I keep getting is feet feet feet feet feet...

What is up with your feet? Please share with us.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Good Evening!
I wold love mine read if possible

(******)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Whoa, your aura is......

Okay you know those inflatable things in front of stores sometimes? They are like hot air balloons kinda and they have flappy arms? That is what your aura is doing. It is very manic, all over the place. Red in color with speckles of green.

So imagine the flappy arm balloon guy, and imagine your aura extends outside of your body like that. It is moving all around, hope I am giving a good enough visual. You accidentally slap people with your aura just because its so craaazzyyyyy. You have a way of really just flopping all around,

Kooky crazy aura, but a whole lot of fun.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Your aura is chrome in color.

It's kinda robotic. I feel like you talk in a very monotone voice.

You have great bearing. You don't let stupid stuff phase you, and you can keep a conversation on track.

Great concentration skills, and good at executing tasks.

You are almost like... the Terminator...

Whoa, that is cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join