It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura Readings by SolarE-Souljah.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

You are very incite-full. That resonated quite well with me.
I have a feeling energy work is the way to go.
Thanks so much!

P.S. Thanks for the bump in line

edit on 27-6-2012 by Gabriel1121 because: because

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
interesting!

(*****)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by AlphaX

Hmmmmmm...

You know what, reading back into the electrical aura...

Do you spend a lot of time online? Do you feel less shy when you are online?

I think that might make more sense in your case...

Looking at it in a totally electrical way... Do you hop back and forth between websites?

Maybe this is a better fit for ya?

I spend a pretty good amount of time online and I'm not the type of person who's constantly checking Facebook or something so I do visit quite a few different websites. I also play video games a lot so in a way, I'm almost always online in some form, whenever possible.

I also feel way less shy online than in real life and I always speak my mind exactly when talking to someone online. I consider myself to be a pretty good writer, my thoughts have always been so much clearer when typed with a keyboard or written with a pen; As I said in my last post, I tend to come off as sort of confused or distracted when I'm trying to talk to someone in person.

I've also felt some sort of a connection with electricity for quite some time which I've mostly attributed to the fact that most of the things I do or enjoy require electricity.

I was also apprehensive about the yellow aura in general because I don't like the color yellow very much and for some reason felt that I'd have a blueish aura but after looking up what others have said those color auras represent, yellow could work for me as well.

Sorry for the long posts but I wanted to give you some feedback and I can't get myself to just post a short comment and be done with it, I should probably work on that. Thank you very much for your time and generosity.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Thank you

(*****)

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oystermon
I highly doubt you can read an aura through your computer.learn how to see them for real like i did. then read real auras

Man, what a party pooper.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Livelovelaugh6

Oh snap I didn't see ya there. Another newcomer. I will make one more exception from the queue line for you.

You also have a very unique aura..

I see you surrounded by a beautiful misty silver fog..

Where the real magic comes in is at night. In your aura, the moonlight shines through the mist and it is quite a sight to behold.

Do you have an affinity with the moon? It seems to really have an influence on you.

I sense that you have a sense of adventure during the night time, and that the moon energizes you.

Something eventful happened to you on a misty slightly overcast full moon night and it has affected you to this day.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Alright everyone, I need a break.

I will be back in an hour or so. Hope you all are still enjoying the thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I've seen the other aura readings and I'm truly amazed at how accurate many of them are!
I'm not to sure how to exert my aura but here it goes ^^

(*****)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Interesting... Fascinating, enthralling are better words. Without reading any comments in reply to your thread... Is this a test of what you put down? Parenthesis and stars, and by what we put you analyze it? Confusion arises when I cannot by myself answer if we are supposed to copy what you have or alter it based on what comes to mind.. Well what came to my mind:

[**]

My protective barrier isn't as smooth as others are I would be afraid to admit. It is good in some places but lacking in others.
ha I'll play, even if just for curious reasons

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

thx you, peace in the middle east!!

(************)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

If i am not to late

(******)

Thanks Karma =)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Just in case

(*****)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You are amazing.

I do dance by myself, as I often experience great joy from the old music of my young days. It's sheer joy.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That would be a stealth trick a Viet Nam vet showed me in Korea to withdraw my "presence" he called it so I could stalk like a pro.Now I guess its a permanent fixture.I aways accidently scare people.
I also creep out psychics but that is something else.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

What?! I even believe in auras. I guess I don't know how to pass on my aura. Let me try again.

(*****)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I want to play!

(********)

Thanks muchly for your time.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Auras are supposed to be the energy fields emitted from living biological entities... they are most likely the electromagnetic fields emitted by bio-electric organisms such as humans. Such electromagnetic fields can be detected and measured with special equipment. Some people claim they can see these fields with the naked and without any type of special equipment. These are people who can see auras.

Reading auras has nothing to do with some parentheses and asterisks posted on the internet. There is no way you can read anything from a few pixels on a screen. Sorry it just isn't happening.
edit on 27/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Absolutely bang on...thank you so much. It's 4am here and that woke me up!
(I'm actually just awake to make my other half a cup of tea before he goes off to work)

Sometimes there is no space between my past lives and my present, which can be lovely, but mostly is hard work, and magic is a way of life for me. Interesting that you should be here wiht this timely reminder about what I should be doing...have been shut down for a long long time, so that you for the alarm call. Appreciated lots!

Much love

Caitlin xx

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Picture in avatar.. have at it

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Furthermore, auras are supposed to change shape and "color" relatively quickly. They allow the person reading the aura to discern the mood and health of the person they are reading. They do not tell life stories and give in depth information about a persons subconscious mind. The OP clearly knows nothing about what auras are... not to mention everything the OP has said has been very vague open ended statements which would apply to nearly all people in this thread.

Take this post for example:

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by AlphaX

Hmmmmmm...

You know what, reading back into the electrical aura...

Do you spend a lot of time online? Do you feel less shy when you are online?

I think that might make more sense in your case...

Looking at it in a totally electrical way... Do you hop back and forth between websites?

Maybe this is a better fit for ya?

99% of the people on ATS probably spend a lot of time online, in fact most people these days spend a fair bit of time online. Almost everyone feels less shy on the internet because of the anonymity it provides. Anyone who browses the internet obviously "hops back and forth between websites"... I mean this is completely stupid nonsense folks.
edit on 27/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join