It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura Readings by SolarE-Souljah.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

There's still like 30 people in front of me

I figure it will be at least 3 days before he gets to mine but that is ok. I would rather it take longer than have him burn out trying to do to many at once.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Strangely accurate, came as a surprise
Thank you for your time :] I appreciate it

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Souljah your a soldier. We are sending you some recharge. Can you feel it?

Good to take your time and not burnout.

Get to us when you get to us.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

It's funny you mentioned fish hooks. When I was a small child I was notoriously always playing in my dads fishing tackle, and on more than one occasion
I was in the ER having fish hooks removed from my hands.

I have no tats and only my ears are pierced, my left ear does have 5 piercings however.

I do perhaps make some people uncomfortable, mostly the little nieghbor children when they chase my chickens. Other than that, I'm relaxed and gentle most of the time.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Can you explian how the heck I knew about the fishhooks?

Bizzare...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

It's funny you mentioned fish hooks. When I was a small child I was notoriously always playing in my dads fishing tackle, and on more than one occasion
I was in the ER having fish hooks removed from my hands.

I have no tats and only my ears are pierced, my left ear does have 5 piercings however.

I do perhaps make some people uncomfortable, mostly the little nieghbor children when they chase my chickens. Other than that, I'm relaxed and gentle most of the time.

YAAAYYYYYYYY Chiten HERO!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Your aura is in the shape of a maple leaf, orange in color.

The leaf itself is actually quite brittle, like a leaf that has fallen in autumn.

This is only a temporary phase, but I can tell you are going through something tough in your life.

You seem to go through cycles, and you are greatly affected by the seasons.'

You have the ability to change what season your leaf aura is in, but right now it is in autumn mode.

There is nothing wrong with that at all, as we all go through phases in our lives.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mdub86

You are encased in a metallic cylinder, and the aura reflected off the metal is rainbow in color.

Your aura also has the properties of a mirror..

I feel like whatever energy people exert upon you, you reflect it back to them in kind.

For example, if someone is treating you nicely, you will return the favor and send them back the good vibes.

On the flip side, if someone is being a jerk to you, that energy will get sent back to them. That is how your aura works.

I find it to be a very effective aura.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Your aura at the moment is in the shape of a cocoon, silky in color.

I feel like you are going through a massive transformation in your life.

In this stage, you are taking it easy, biding your time, waiting for that next step to happen.

You are on the verge of a very positive change in your life.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucas77

I got an instant read from you.

Your aura has the traits of a chameleon, camouflage in color.

You have the ability to blend in when you want, but the kinda funny thing is that your camouflage abilities sometimes fail and you end up standing out when you really just wanna blend in.

This camo aura could use some work. It's a work in progress.

Strangely, do you have a long tongue? I know weird question.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

Hmmm...

Your aura is a shimmering blue, green, gold, and purple, and it has iridescent properties. It's colors are like a beetle shell, and it is also in the shape of a beetle shell.

It has very powerful protective properties.

I am also seeing the horn of a beetle on top of your head, like a stag beetle.

The definition of iridescence means the colors change based on the viewing angle.

I feel there are many different sides of you, you were a bit hard to read actually.

Sometimes people are confused of your intentions.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Your aura consists of many parts, many tools, think swiss army knife. It has all sorts of shapes, colors, and uses.

I feel you are a very skilled person in various arts. I get the feeling you like to go camping, hunting, fishing etc.

You also seem to be handy with tools, and like to build things.

A very crafty individual. You seem to be at your best when you are using your hands, staying busy.

Your hands are very active.

A jack of all trades was the word I was looking for.

I am seeing knives as a big part of it.
edit on 3-7-2012 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thov420

Your aura is in the outline of a star. Think of the ones you used to draw as a kid, you know, like you draw it without the pen leaving the paper, with all the lines in it. Your aura is segmented into different parts, and they have different colors. They are all neon colors.

You have a very bright aura. Sometimes all these colors confuse people, and they get off kilter in your presence.

Others gladly embrace your aura, and enjoy the light show.

You seem to have a very active night life. Your neon lights grow bright at night, but in the day time, they turn off and recharge, and you don't seem to be at your full potential in the daytime.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

You are not taking this seriously, and you have provided no aura.

Try again.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cootie

Your aura is a bunch of theater props. The main thing that stands out is a soft, light blue cape and a purple mask.

You really enjoy role playing. You like to dress your aura up in order to be a different person.

You can take on many roles. The problem is, is that you sometimes forget to be your real self.

You sometimes get so caught up in what other people want you to be, you forget that the best role to play is yourself.

Don't be afraid to let your true self shine through.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Your aura is in the shape of a cherry and is dark violet in color.

The darkness of the color of your aura is troubling. You seem to gush out loneliness and longing.

I know the internet is nice, but real life friends are also very important. I feel like you need some human contact.

In regards to finding a girlfriend? You need to try harder. Only you can make that happen.

You seem to be in a bit of a funk and self loathing, that attitude needs to change. It is rather pitiful (see what i did there? like a cherry pit) to see your aura like this.

It needs a total overhaul. Only you have the power to make this change in your life.

When you feel like things have improved, I will give you another reading.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Your aura is very centered around your head. You have a blue bandanna with symbols around your head as your aura...

This is a problem. This bandanna is directly over your third eye, blocking it from functioning.

I can actually see a true aura underneath that bandanna, wishing to shine through. It is beautiful in color, but you are concealing it.

You need to clear your mind. I suggest exercise and meditation.

Your third eye has incredible potential, it is just waiting to be released.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Alright I'm done for tonight.

I did it again damn it. I got too caught up and overexerted myself.

link   
Double post.

link   
Triple post........

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join